Ultimate Retro Roster NBA 2k20: V1 and V2 + New Season Rosters!

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Ultimate Retro Roster NBA 2k20: V1 and V2 + New Season Rosters!

Postby Thunder Shaq on Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:32 am

timmyd wrote:Hey Thunder Shaq, or anyone else for that matter.

How do I fix the shorts length for some of the teams?

So far the following teams all have shorter shorts in the 2000 roster:
1. Mavericks
2. Jazz
3. Spurs
4. Magic
5. Sonics


If you use them in game, they won't have short shorts. It just looks like that in the edit player screen
User avatar
Thunder Shaq
 
Posts: 898
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:07 pm

Re: Ultimate Retro Roster NBA 2k20: V1 and V2 + New Season Rosters!

Postby K4rl26 on Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:29 pm

Thunder Shaq wrote:
K4rl26 wrote:I just reinstalled my 2k20 but the thing is when I put your roster file on my remote folder it doesn't show up in game load? What should I do? Thanks in advance!


You have to save a roster file in the game, close the game and then overwrite it with the roster file I provided


Yeah finally got to play your roster thank you so much for this!
phpBB [video]
K4rl26
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2020 12:15 pm

Re: Ultimate Retro Roster NBA 2k20: V1 and V2 + New Season Rosters!

Postby RayRay_953 on Sat Jun 12, 2021 9:47 am

'99/'00 - '03/'04 Los Angeles Lakers uniforms (assigned as new uniforms - requires 2K20 Tools to be added into roster)

- Fixed position of NBA logo on shorts
- Removed logos on stripes
- Slight shine added to uniforms
- Color Palette based on PeacemanNOT's jerseys from 2K18
20210611193454_1.jpg

https://www.mediafire.com/file/2oz4fngu ... s.zip/file
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
RayRay_953
 
Posts: 722
Joined: Tue May 19, 2015 5:11 am

Re: Ultimate Retro Roster NBA 2k20: V1 and V2 + New Season Rosters!

Postby Thunder Shaq on Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:36 am

Decided to hop back in the 3D accessories tool and give Roy Tarpley some goggles for his '88 playoffs look. Also made a Moses Malone with goggles per a request and figured I'd release it for anyone that wants to make a later career Moses Malone team.

Image


https://www.mediafire.com/file/ldnzmy1u ... ey.7z/file


https://www.mediafire.com/file/93fzv9mw ... ne.7z/file
User avatar
Thunder Shaq
 
Posts: 898
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:07 pm

Re: Ultimate Retro Roster NBA 2k20: V1 and V2 + New Season Rosters!

Postby Thunder Shaq on Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:35 am

Small update for the Ultimate Retro Roster + Season rosters.

Mostly just added portraits, cyberfaces, and ratings/tendencies accuracy adjustments for the season rosters. No new seasons as of right now.

For the Ultimate Retro Rosters:

V1: '83 Clippers (replace '85 Clippers), '84 Bucks (replace '85 Bucks), added '87 Warriors, '88 Pistons (replaces '89 Pistons), '89 Hawks (replaces '86 Hawks)
V2: Added 2020 Trail Blazers


As always, I will include all the rosters in the latest download pack. Those will be the most recent editions of everything.

This link is JUST for pack 4/4 of the mod. If you haven't downloaded the first 3 packs, they are necessary for the mod to work. You can find all that on the first page of the thread.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/tocelbba ... _4.7z/file


Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
Thunder Shaq
 
Posts: 898
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:07 pm

Re: Ultimate Retro Roster NBA 2k20: V1 and V2 + New Season Rosters!

Postby organix215 on Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:51 am

Wow :shock:
Thanks for continuing to support this TS!! The mods are nuts!! Can't stop playing 'em lol
organix215
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:42 am

Re: Ultimate Retro Roster NBA 2k20: V1 and V2 + New Season Rosters!

Postby RayRay_953 on Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:44 am

Good job on the roster update! Love some of the new team choices, as I've seen Dee talk about that "what-if" Clippers team if everybody stayed healthy and together.

Also, I made my own version of the '87 Warriors court with some minor adjustments and details added. Feel free to use it (Y)
88warriors.JPG

https://www.mediafire.com/file/y1duoycz ... s.iff/file
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
RayRay_953
 
Posts: 722
Joined: Tue May 19, 2015 5:11 am

Re: Ultimate Retro Roster NBA 2k20: V1 and V2 + New Season Rosters!

Postby Thunder Shaq on Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:26 pm

RayRay_953 wrote:Good job on the roster update! Love some of the new team choices, as I've seen Dee talk about that "what-if" Clippers team if everybody stayed healthy and together.

Also, I made my own version of the '87 Warriors court with some minor adjustments and details added. Feel free to use it (Y)
88warriors.JPG

https://www.mediafire.com/file/y1duoycz ... s.iff/file


The quality of yours is better than mine :D , great work
User avatar
Thunder Shaq
 
Posts: 898
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:07 pm

Re: Ultimate Retro Roster NBA 2k20: V1 and V2 + New Season Rosters!

Postby RayRay_953 on Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:04 pm

San Diego Sports Arena '83
83clippers.JPG

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ty1oelpt ... s.iff/file
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
RayRay_953
 
Posts: 722
Joined: Tue May 19, 2015 5:11 am

Re: Ultimate Retro Roster NBA 2k20: V1 and V2 + New Season Rosters!

Postby SinDS on Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:36 am

Hi there! First I wanted to say thanks for this mod! This is amazing and I can't believe the level of detail you've gone through.

I'm running into one issue that I'm not sure if you can help with - I'm using the MyLeague v1 rosters (from Pack 3). I set up my custom league and added an extra team like you said and it worked great. I did my first season, I am in the offseason, every time I try to get to free agency (past the team/player option section specifically) the game instantly crashes.

Any ideas?

Edit: For anyone else that has a similar issue, I fixed it. There was a player with a corrupt contract in the team/player options. You can tell it's a corrupt one because when you go through the player card there's no contract tab. I edited his contract, force-traded him to my team and manually released him to free agency. That let me go through the team/player options.
SinDS
 
Posts: 98
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:58 pm

Re: Ultimate Retro Roster NBA 2k20: V1 and V2 + New Season Rosters!

Postby Thunder Shaq on Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:44 am

SinDS wrote:Hi there! First I wanted to say thanks for this mod! This is amazing and I can't believe the level of detail you've gone through.

I'm running into one issue that I'm not sure if you can help with - I'm using the MyLeague v1 rosters (from Pack 3). I set up my custom league and added an extra team like you said and it worked great. I did my first season, I am in the offseason, every time I try to get to free agency (past the team/player option section specifically) the game instantly crashes.

Any ideas?

Edit: For anyone else that has a similar issue, I fixed it. There was a player with a corrupt contract in the team/player options. You can tell it's a corrupt one because when you go through the player card there's no contract tab. I edited his contract, force-traded him to my team and manually released him to free agency. That let me go through the team/player options.


Yeah glitched contracts was an issue that led to crashes in past games as well. I never tested multi-season myleagues with the roster, so I am glad you were able to find the solution!
User avatar
Thunder Shaq
 
Posts: 898
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:07 pm

Re: Ultimate Retro Roster NBA 2k20: V1 and V2 + New Season Rosters!

Postby timmyd on Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:40 am

Thunder Shaq wrote:
SinDS wrote:Hi there! First I wanted to say thanks for this mod! This is amazing and I can't believe the level of detail you've gone through.

I'm running into one issue that I'm not sure if you can help with - I'm using the MyLeague v1 rosters (from Pack 3). I set up my custom league and added an extra team like you said and it worked great. I did my first season, I am in the offseason, every time I try to get to free agency (past the team/player option section specifically) the game instantly crashes.

Any ideas?

Edit: For anyone else that has a similar issue, I fixed it. There was a player with a corrupt contract in the team/player options. You can tell it's a corrupt one because when you go through the player card there's no contract tab. I edited his contract, force-traded him to my team and manually released him to free agency. That let me go through the team/player options.


Yeah glitched contracts was an issue that led to crashes in past games as well. I never tested multi-season myleagues with the roster, so I am glad you were able to find the solution!


I am having this same issue. With the previous rosters 2008 to 2014, I would always add an expansion team into the My League when setting up and it would eliminate crashing. Whoever with the 2000 roster I am trying to do the same and it crashes each and every time. Sometimes goes as far as selecting which draft class. I don’t know... running out of ideas.

Anyone else experiencing this or have a fix in mind? I’m only having this issue with the 2000 roster in either MY League or Season mode.
Willing to help complete rosters for season/my league use.

#GoSpursGo
timmyd
 
Posts: 281
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:08 am
Location: Toronto, Canada

Re: Ultimate Retro Roster NBA 2k20: V1 and V2 + New Season Rosters!

Postby timmyd on Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:19 am

Updates:
1. I updated my AMD drivers, no luck.
2. I disabled the “ticker” in Season mode and still crashes.

Progress: I am able to go into a season mode with 2 additional teams added to my league. One additional team in each conference.

However; still experiencing random crash to the desktop. I timed it, it happens literally maybe ever 90seconds to 120 seconds if I am navigating, editing lineups, or just doing basic browsing in the season mode menu.

I don’t know what else to try...
Willing to help complete rosters for season/my league use.

#GoSpursGo
timmyd
 
Posts: 281
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:08 am
Location: Toronto, Canada

Re: Ultimate Retro Roster NBA 2k20: V1 and V2 + New Season Rosters!

Postby chronoxiong on Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:23 pm

@Thunder Shaq, Do I have to do the tedious task of deleting the 1997-2016 rosters from the previous update and replace them with the ones in this new update? And the URR1 and URR2 rosters, you just need us to replace the old ones with the new ones right?
User avatar
chronoxiong
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Sun May 17, 2020 2:56 pm

Re: Ultimate Retro Roster NBA 2k20: V1 and V2 + New Season Rosters!

Postby timmyd on Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:27 am

timmyd wrote:Updates:
1. I updated my AMD drivers, no luck.
2. I disabled the “ticker” in Season mode and still crashes.

Progress: I am able to go into a season mode with 2 additional teams added to my league. One additional team in each conference.

However; still experiencing random crash to the desktop. I timed it, it happens literally maybe ever 90seconds to 120 seconds if I am navigating, editing lineups, or just doing basic browsing in the season mode menu.

I don’t know what else to try...



Update: still no success.

Thinking what I’ll try next is using a Tool to use custom roster in a playoff mood and see if that works.


Any suggestions anyone? I’m using the 2000 roster and it keeps crashing. I’ve gone as far as into the season or My league mode and navigated through and even simulated half the season before it crashes to the desktop.
Willing to help complete rosters for season/my league use.

#GoSpursGo
timmyd
 
Posts: 281
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:08 am
Location: Toronto, Canada

Re: Ultimate Retro Roster NBA 2k20: V1 and V2 + New Season Rosters!

Postby RayRay_953 on Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:02 am

New Orleans Arena '02/'03 - '04/'05
20210617185347_1.jpg

https://www.mediafire.com/file/4vif1rhs ... s.iff/file
Credits to kodrinsky for original textures
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
RayRay_953
 
Posts: 722
Joined: Tue May 19, 2015 5:11 am

Re: Ultimate Retro Roster NBA 2k20: V1 and V2 + New Season Rosters!

Postby JanisD on Sun Jun 20, 2021 5:25 am

Yoo, really want to download your Ultimate roster mod, but on my end 1/4 will download after 1 day :/

Is there other download options, like torrent?
My network speed is 200mbps.
JanisD
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:46 am

Re: Ultimate Retro Roster NBA 2k20: V1 and V2 + New Season Rosters!

Postby RayRay_953 on Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:19 am

Atlanta Hawks '70-'71 Uniforms

- Updated color palette inspired by PeacemanNOT's jerseys from 2K17
- Added alternate jersey (requires 2K20Tools to add on a new slot)
- Added 25th Anniversary NBA patch on shorts (all teams in the '70-'71 season wore this patch on their shorts)
20210621140600_1.jpg

20210621140625_1.jpg


https://www.mediafire.com/file/hpe17c34 ... s.zip/file
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
RayRay_953
 
Posts: 722
Joined: Tue May 19, 2015 5:11 am

Re: Ultimate Retro Roster NBA 2k20: V1 and V2 + New Season Rosters!

Postby timmyd on Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:14 am

Can anyone help with the 2000 roster crashing in My League/Season?

Works perfect in Playoffs, 8 teams selected.
Willing to help complete rosters for season/my league use.

#GoSpursGo
timmyd
 
Posts: 281
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:08 am
Location: Toronto, Canada

Re: Ultimate Retro Roster NBA 2k20: V1 and V2 + New Season Rosters!

Postby Thunder Shaq on Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:01 pm

timmyd wrote:Can anyone help with the 2000 roster crashing in My League/Season?

Works perfect in Playoffs, 8 teams selected.


Still not sure on the exact reason, just the temporary fix of the expansion slot. 2k is very hit or miss on crashes with very little clues to point to the reason.
User avatar
Thunder Shaq
 
Posts: 898
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:07 pm

Re: Ultimate Retro Roster NBA 2k20: V1 and V2 + New Season Rosters!

Postby chronoxiong on Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:35 pm

Thunder Shaq wrote:
timmyd wrote:Can anyone help with the 2000 roster crashing in My League/Season?

Works perfect in Playoffs, 8 teams selected.


Still not sure on the exact reason, just the temporary fix of the expansion slot. 2k is very hit or miss on crashes with very little clues to point to the reason.


Waiting for you to reply back to my question a few posts ago on this page.
User avatar
chronoxiong
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Sun May 17, 2020 2:56 pm

Re: Ultimate Retro Roster NBA 2k20: V1 and V2 + New Season Rosters!

Postby Thunder Shaq on Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:14 am

chronoxiong wrote:
Thunder Shaq wrote:
timmyd wrote:Can anyone help with the 2000 roster crashing in My League/Season?

Works perfect in Playoffs, 8 teams selected.


Still not sure on the exact reason, just the temporary fix of the expansion slot. 2k is very hit or miss on crashes with very little clues to point to the reason.


Waiting for you to reply back to my question a few posts ago on this page.


I must have overlooked it, sorry. You don't HAVE to replace the rosters if you don't want. They are just updated a bit. You also don't have to completely delete the roster, just overwrite the old one with the new one
User avatar
Thunder Shaq
 
Posts: 898
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:07 pm

Re: Ultimate Retro Roster NBA 2k20: V1 and V2 + New Season Rosters!

Postby RayRay_953 on Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:31 pm

'88 Pontiac Silverdome (final year before the Pistons played in The Palace)
20210623232315_1.jpg

https://www.mediafire.com/file/41gsp2v7 ... 2.iff/file

Credits to kodrinsky for original textures
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
RayRay_953
 
Posts: 722
Joined: Tue May 19, 2015 5:11 am

Re: Ultimate Retro Roster NBA 2k20: V1 and V2 + New Season Rosters!

Postby rdfhw198 on Thu Jun 24, 2021 3:17 pm

Thunder Shaq, do you plan to create seasons from 1985 to 1996 in the future?
rdfhw198
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:13 pm

Re: Ultimate Retro Roster NBA 2k20: V1 and V2 + New Season Rosters!

Postby RayRay_953 on Sun Jun 27, 2021 9:41 am

Found a Late 60's/Early 70's CF for Elgin Baylor. The only problem is that it's for 2K21 and would need to be converted
https://www.2kspecialist.net/2021/06/wi ... aylor.html
User avatar
RayRay_953
 
Posts: 722
Joined: Tue May 19, 2015 5:11 am

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests