PPP - Anthony Edwards (2k22 version) converted by kidyhbrid

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: PPP - Joshua Primo released

Postby Rimbaud82 on Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:19 am

PettyPaulPierce wrote:
Rimbaud82 wrote:
PettyPaulPierce wrote:
Rimbaud82 wrote:Odd request PPP, but could you release a Mobley without the 3D beard? Seems to go a bit odd when transferred into 2k21.

You can simply open the appearance file from the png in notepad++ and change the "has_facialhair" option near the bottom from true to false.

Ah sweet, I did have a look in there but wasn't sure what to touch

There's a lot of stuff you can do and fix to your liking in the appearance stuff, such as shoulder width, arm length, muscle definition etc. It's very useful since sometimes eyes don't agree and you might want to slightly edit the bodytype of a player to match his real life version more. I think losjosh has a video tutorial on yt how to use it, and if you have any questions about it you can ask me in the messages. Be warned though it's a rabbithole lol once i started editing the players it seems it never stops.

Oh yeah Im always editing body lengths and wingspans etc. with that. In fact you have to edit it to get the 2K20 prospects working in 2K21. Just meant as far as the 3D beard!

Oh and buzzing to hear we can expect 3-5 faces a week :mrgreen:
Rimbaud82

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:43 am

byrdman15 wrote:

hey man, was wondering how i could use this face scan, seeing that the iff file doesn't have a face id number

Sorry man, missed this somehow, basically you need to rename the file by replacing the player's name with the id number you want to assign him. For example bron is png1013 (i think) and his face file is also 1013. Now you don't wanna override Bron so you can either use some obscure player's id number and assign that via limnono or nba 2k tools to the prospect in game, or you can take an unused number such as 10100 and use limnono or another tool, not sure which one to have those unused CFs work in the game. For example i renamed my Evan Mobley png and face files to 10100 and then assigned that id number to the player in-game.
Consider supporting my work by donating here: https://paypal.me/pettypaulpierce?count ... le.x=en_US
PettyPaulPierce

Postby jamminjx27 on Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:29 pm

PettyPaulPierce wrote:
jamminjx27 wrote:

Nice. Are you back for good PPP? Still continuing for the the other draft 2021 cfs?

Oh yeah, making all 60 of the drafted players + extra. Once the season gets going i'll be making any undrafted prospects who get a roster spot too, and once the college season gets going and the mock drafts clear up a bit i'll make the 22' prospects too. Sticking with 2k20 till next gen pc so as long as that goes i'll make prospects. You can pretty much expect 3-5 cyberfaces per week.

Sounds great. Glad you're back thanks for doing this. You're a big help to me, saved some money got some paid cfs too til class 2024. I like myleague and stuffs. Still using some of your works in 2k21. I just converted them.
jamminjx27

Postby MK12TheOG on Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:28 pm

Do you take requests for Cyberfaces if you do could you make Eric Gaines from LSU I would greatly appreciate it. I know he is not a greatly know player among people but I would like if you could make him for me if you have the time of course (no rush).
MK12TheOG

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:27 pm

MK12TheOG wrote:Do you take requests for Cyberfaces if you do could you make Eric Gaines from LSU I would greatly appreciate it. I know he is not a greatly know player among people but I would like if you could make him for me if you have the time of course (no rush).

I need good photos to make CFs of this quality and finding those for an obscure prospect like that is quite hard. Also, i don't take requests like that often, but when i did, some sort of donation for a charity was made from the person who requested it, so if you're ok with doing that and the result not being as good as most of my latest CFs we can figure something out.
Consider supporting my work by donating here: https://paypal.me/pettypaulpierce?count ... le.x=en_US
PettyPaulPierce

Postby MK12TheOG on Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:10 am

PrettyPaulPierce I understand that since he is a obsecure prospect it’s hard to make a cyberface of good quality for him so you don’t have to make him. But quick question would using the cyberface mixer from jeek313 be a good alternative to make him because of so I could make him myself.
MK12TheOG

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:40 am

MK12TheOG wrote:PrettyPaulPierce I understand that since he is a obsecure prospect it’s hard to make a cyberface of good quality for him so you don’t have to make him. But quick question would using the cyberface mixer from jeek313 be a good alternative to make him because of so I could make him myself.

I'm not familiar with that, sorry
PettyPaulPierce

Postby MK12TheOG on Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:24 am

It’s all good man just know you don’t have to make the cyberface I requested for I really appreciate you for your time and keep on making those fire mods man!
MK12TheOG

Postby jamminjx27 on Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:37 am

MK12TheOG wrote:PrettyPaulPierce I understand that since he is a obsecure prospect it’s hard to make a cyberface of good quality for him so you don’t have to make him. But quick question would using the cyberface mixer from jeek313 be a good alternative to make him because of so I could make him myself.

Probably jalen lacque base hasheem thabeet skin kpj hair.
jamminjx27

Postby jamminjx27 on Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:40 am

PPP - For picks 1-30, Only Nahshon Hyland, Santi Aldama and Cameron Thomas is remaining. Any plans on the three?
jamminjx27

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:32 am

jamminjx27 wrote:PPP - For picks 1-30, Only Nahshon Hyland, Santi Aldama and Cameron Thomas is remaining. Any plans on the three?

Don't worry, i'll get to them but you missed some dudes. Tre Mann (finished him today, only tattoos left), Isaiah Jackson, quick fix-up on Garuba and Jalen Johnson, Josh Christopher, Hyland, Thomas, Springer, Sharpe, and then Aldama. That's the order.
PettyPaulPierce

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:39 am

BTW, after looking at some more pics, i made some tiny adjustments on Cade, made his gigantic melon a bit bigger and also made the hairline bit less straight. It's barely noticeable but i do think it makes a bit of a difference, but yeah, whoever likes it make sure to download, the link is updated.
PettyPaulPierce

Re: PPP - Joshua Primo released (Jalen Green v3 hair, Cade small adjustment)

Postby Superbug on Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:08 am

the jalen green v3 looks great!

If you enjoy my work and would like to help me out consider donating I will appreciate it : http://www.paypal.me/superbug24

For Paid personal request : 2knbanick@gmail.com

Superbug

Re: PPP - Joshua Primo released (Jalen Green v3 hair, Cade small adjustment)

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:13 am

Superbug wrote:the jalen green v3 looks great!

thanks, yeah, small tweaks but they make a difference, and i finally figured to use Jaxson Hayes' hair as the base
PettyPaulPierce

Postby jamminjx27 on Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:45 pm

PettyPaulPierce wrote:
jamminjx27 wrote:PPP - For picks 1-30, Only Nahshon Hyland, Santi Aldama and Cameron Thomas is remaining. Any plans on the three?

Don't worry, i'll get to them but you missed some dudes. Tre Mann (finished him today, only tattoos left), Isaiah Jackson, quick fix-up on Garuba and Jalen Johnson, Josh Christopher, Hyland, Thomas, Springer, Sharpe, and then Aldama. That's the order.

Appreciate you're efforts men. Wish I could to some contributions on this community as well but dont have that knowledge on making cyberfaces.
jamminjx27

Re: PPP - Isaiah Jackson released

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:27 am

PettyPaulPierce

Postby Rimbaud82 on Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:51 am

Dayum. Brilliant Isaiah Jackson!!
Rimbaud82

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:29 am

Rimbaud82 wrote:Dayum. Brilliant Isaiah Jackson!!

appreciate it mate
PettyPaulPierce

Postby jemamali on Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:17 am

Nailed this Isaiah Jackson!!!!! Even has Jackson's facial nonchalant look! :100: :fire:
jemamali

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:39 am

jemamali wrote:Nailed this Isaiah Jackson!!!!! Even has Jackson's facial nonchalant look! :100: :fire:

Appreciate you noticing that, i always try to get details like that right. Not always the best result, but this time i feel i got it.
PettyPaulPierce

Postby Rimbaud82 on Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:51 pm

Updated Garuba next?
Rimbaud82

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:58 pm

Rimbaud82 wrote:Updated Garuba next?

Finishing up Josh Christopher and Tre Mann now, will release Garuba and Jalen Johnson either tomorrow or friday. I was in the mood to make something from scratch today and Jaygup was a good challenge.
PettyPaulPierce

Postby yh77 on Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:20 am

PettyPaulPierce wrote:

Finishing up Josh Christopher and Tre Mann now, will release Garuba and Jalen Johnson either tomorrow or friday. I was in the mood to make something from scratch today and Jaygup was a good challenge.

great job PPP!
Steam : yh110077
EYEUC : yh110077
PayPal : https://www.paypal.me/yh77110077
yh77

Postby Rimbaud82 on Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:38 am

PettyPaulPierce wrote:

Unreal mate, appreciate the brilliant work
Rimbaud82

Postby Superbug on Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:01 am

awesome job can't wait to see your josh christopher

If you enjoy my work and would like to help me out consider donating I will appreciate it : http://www.paypal.me/superbug24

For Paid personal request : 2knbanick@gmail.com

Superbug

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding