PPP - Anthony Edwards (2k22 version) converted by kidyhbrid

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: PPP - Peyton Watson released

Postby MK12TheOG on Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:31 am

That would be great man! Whenever you get the chance just let me know this would be amazing help for people trying to make cyberfaces :D
MK12TheOG

Re: PPP - Peyton Watson released

Postby MK12TheOG on Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:36 am

Yeah PPP that would be amazing this would be great help for people trying to make cyberfaces (cause let’s be real we all have someone we want to make we just do know how) and I understand you are busy with making 2022 prospects so just let me know man because making cyberfaces are no easy task and what you are making is absolutely outstanding (in my opinion) :D
MK12TheOG

Re: PPP - Anthony Edwards (2k22 version) converted by kidyhbrid

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:15 am

ANTMAN: thanks to kidhybrid for converting this
https://www.mediafire.com/file/j2cos3d5 ... ed.7z/file
Consider supporting my work by donating here: https://paypal.me/pettypaulpierce?count ... le.x=en_US
PettyPaulPierce

Postby TheConAir16 on Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:13 am

Awesome thanks for updating us with the ANT man. Any chance kidhybrid could convert your AD braid mod since theres a lack of that style for 2k20?... Anyways if your main is 2k22 now i hope to switch to that when its on sale so its no problem you both do enough for us.
TheConAir16

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:52 am

TheConAir16 wrote:Awesome thanks for updating us with the ANT man. Any chance kidhybrid could convert your AD braid mod since theres a lack of that style for 2k20?... Anyways if your main is 2k22 now i hope to switch to that when its on sale so its no problem you both do enough for us.

You'd need to ask kidhybrid, as far as i'm concerned he can convert and post anything i've made. If you're in doubt whether to get 2k22, trust me, just get it, it's a far superior game. https://www.allkeyshop.com/blog/buy-nba ... re-prices/ this website always has discounts, i got it here as well, just make sure you select the correct region
Consider supporting my work by donating here: https://paypal.me/pettypaulpierce?count ... le.x=en_US
PettyPaulPierce

Postby emongnome on Thu Oct 28, 2021 2:20 pm

PettyPaulPierce wrote:
TheConAir16 wrote:Awesome thanks for updating us with the ANT man. Any chance kidhybrid could convert your AD braid mod since theres a lack of that style for 2k20?... Anyways if your main is 2k22 now i hope to switch to that when its on sale so its no problem you both do enough for us.

You'd need to ask kidhybrid, as far as i'm concerned he can convert and post anything i've made. If you're in doubt whether to get 2k22, trust me, just get it, it's a far superior game. https://www.allkeyshop.com/blog/buy-nba ... re-prices/ this website always has discounts, i got it here as well, just make sure you select the correct region

Ayyyeee! Much appreciated update to this thread.. thanks to you and kidhybrid for the AntMan conversion!!

Personally Still sticking with 2K20; invested soooo many hours on roster and gameplay edits over the past going on 3 seasons, to move on to a still-Current Gen 2K22 for PC. I get that each year's 2K has inherent improvements over the past models, but, i feel like I've gotten my game to play/look as well as I can get it --- so much so that I really don't feel compelled (yet) to get the new edition, the past 2 seasons

Anyways, keep doing your thing PPP! And, more importantly, keep enjoying 2K (2K22 in your case)! That's the whole point of these games, right? To enjoy playing (and modding) them. Hopefully we get more 2K20 creations (and conversions, from kidhybrid and yourself) in the future
emongnome

Postby therealgrimmie on Thu Oct 28, 2021 3:38 pm

PettyPaulPierce wrote:ANTMAN: thanks to kidhybrid for converting this
[ Image ]

Thanks PPP (Y)
"ALL IS VANITY"
therealgrimmie

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:01 pm

emongnome wrote:
PettyPaulPierce wrote:

Ayyyeee! Much appreciated update to this thread.. thanks to you and kidhybrid for the AntMan conversion!!

Personally Still sticking with 2K20; invested soooo many hours on roster and gameplay edits over the past going on 3 seasons, to move on to a still-Current Gen 2K22 for PC. I get that each year's 2K has inherent improvements over the past models, but, i feel like I've gotten my game to play/look as well as I can get it --- so much so that I really don't feel compelled (yet) to get the new edition, the past 2 seasons

Anyways, keep doing your thing PPP! And, more importantly, keep enjoying 2K (2K22 in your case)! That's the whole point of these games, right? To enjoy playing (and modding) them. Hopefully we get more 2K20 creations (and conversions, from kidhybrid and yourself) in the future

I get that, i was in the same boat but ultimately i couldn't resist getting 2k22. It was tough to leave 2k20's myleague behind since i've pretty much edited every player's sig shots but fortunately there's a great roster for 2k22 with lots of edits.
PettyPaulPierce

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Thu Oct 28, 2021 7:04 pm

therealgrimmie wrote:
PettyPaulPierce wrote:ANTMAN: thanks to kidhybrid for converting this
[ Image ]

Thanks PPP (Y)

You got kidhybrid to thank on this one, he converted it
PettyPaulPierce

Postby Jacques on Sat Oct 30, 2021 8:56 am

Hey PPP, thank you for the amazing work! I have a question about "hip size" when using these CFs on 2k21. The hips seems to be a bit wide. I've edited the RDAT file, and while the effects take place in edit mode, the changes revert back to normal when I'm playing a game. Any advice on what I'm doing wrong?
Jacques

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Sat Oct 30, 2021 9:49 am

Jacques wrote:Hey PPP, thank you for the amazing work! I have a question about "hip size" when using these CFs on 2k21. The hips seems to be a bit wide. I've edited the RDAT file, and while the effects take place in edit mode, the changes revert back to normal when I'm playing a game. Any advice on what I'm doing wrong?

Could be 2 things. Either you're using some sort of jersey mod which overrides the changes in the appearance file, or the LODS are not removed from the hihead.SCNE file
PettyPaulPierce

Postby Jacques on Sun Oct 31, 2021 1:42 am

PettyPaulPierce wrote:
Jacques wrote:Hey PPP, thank you for the amazing work! I have a question about "hip size" when using these CFs on 2k21. The hips seems to be a bit wide. I've edited the RDAT file, and while the effects take place in edit mode, the changes revert back to normal when I'm playing a game. Any advice on what I'm doing wrong?

Could be 2 things. Either you're using some sort of jersey mod which overrides the changes in the appearance file, or the LODS are not removed from the hihead.SCNE file

Thank you sir for the quick assistance! It is in fact a jersey mod that's causing the change when out of edit mode. Ugh - I apologize for not being able to find that one myself. I really appreciate your assistance and your incredible work. Thanks again.
Jacques

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Sun Oct 31, 2021 4:15 am

Jacques wrote:
PettyPaulPierce wrote:

Thank you sir for the quick assistance! It is in fact a jersey mod that's causing the change when out of edit mode. Ugh - I apologize for not being able to find that one myself. I really appreciate your assistance and your incredible work. Thanks again.

It's all good bro, no need to apologize
PettyPaulPierce

Postby fragsnipa on Sun Oct 31, 2021 7:37 am

Saddiq Bey and Isaiah Stewart request thanks :D
fragsnipa

Postby ChrisW112 on Mon Feb 14, 2022 6:12 am

This thread is coming in clutch especially since I missed the deadline for the servers going offline for 2k20.

I hate to ask, but is there any way to actually be able to put sleeves on the players without the clipping issues? I researched the matter extensively when I was originally trying to learn how to actually resize cybers for other 2ks so they look as well as you've gotten them to look using Blender, but I haven't completely dived down that rabbit hole yet.

I don't mean to be rude in asking that lol, it's just a question.
ChrisW112

Postby kidhybrid89 on Mon Feb 14, 2022 10:21 pm

ChrisW112 wrote:This thread is coming in clutch especially since I missed the deadline for the servers going offline for 2k20.

I hate to ask, but is there any way to actually be able to put sleeves on the players without the clipping issues? I researched the matter extensively when I was originally trying to learn how to actually resize cybers for other 2ks so they look as well as you've gotten them to look using Blender, but I haven't completely dived down that rabbit hole yet.

Edit the appearance.rdat file to adjust those things on certain parts of the body or edit the model directly in blender. Those are the two best options and both require a bit of work unfortunately.
kidhybrid89

Postby ChrisW112 on Tue Feb 15, 2022 10:18 am

kidhybrid89 wrote:
ChrisW112 wrote:This thread is coming in clutch especially since I missed the deadline for the servers going offline for 2k20.

Edit the appearance.rdat file to adjust those things on certain parts of the body or edit the model directly in blender. Those are the two best options and both require a bit of work unfortunately.

I want to learn how to use Blender but it seems WAY too complicated for me, lol. Any idea or suggestion on what parts of the body to change in the appearance.rdat file?

---

Also as a side note, could ANYONE here please direct message me if you have a 2022, 2023 and onward draft classes saved in their 2k20 game files. If you can copy that game file in your user directory in the x86 program files for the game, and send me those classes, it would be appreciated. To ANYONE who has them saved. Big thanks in advance! :)
ChrisW112

Previous

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding