(RobDavis) Fictional College Hoops

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: (RobDavis) Fictional College Hoops

Postby THEZayGT5 on Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:06 pm

THEZayGT5 wrote:Rob! Your mod is great I’m a huge fan. But i want to give a little feedback and some ideas for you, believe you should use arena file s740 for Duke forsure. Gives more Authenticity. Also using the files s065 & s066 really fit some of the better schools arena wise. Other than that like i said huge fan.

To show what i mean about Duke Arena
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
THEZayGT5

Postby RobDavis on Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:38 am

Yo thanks good looking out. I'll see how it looks in 2k21.

bongo88 wrote:howdy rob

i finally got around to messing with the logos ... shrinking the canvas size ... usually 800x800 ... didn't touch the textures... centering most (hopefully all) of the logos.

[ Image ]

file his here. do what you want with it.... dunno if they work in 2k21.

NCAA Logos (Zoomed & Centered)
Producer | YouTuber
Creator of Fictional College Hoops PC Mod NBA 2K19/20/21
Sub to My Youtube Channel Below
YouTube

Fictional College Hoops 2K23 Mod
Fictional College Hoops 2K21 Mod
Fictional College Hoops 2K20 Mod
Fictional College Hoops 2K19 Mod
RobDavis

Postby austin9717 on Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:26 am

westham77, hey man do u have any links to where i could download those if you have any chance man
austin9717

Postby Wynner77 on Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:53 pm

Hi rob how to play mycareer , myleague its ok but my career i dont know how to do pls
Wynner77

Postby Wynner77 on Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:38 am

The names of the players & more... We can change it ?
Wynner77

Postby Ajdawg2 on Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:44 am

Im having some trouble with some players on the roster. there not showing up. i really new to modding. I downloaded a player Spencer Hawes from file share, but hes not showing up on the college rosters... im not sure what the fix is for this.
Ajdawg2

Postby Bassman58 on Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:48 am

Wynner77, you can edit names using the in-game editor. You can use looyh's nba 2k20 tool to edit aspects. Shuajota and TGsoGood have tutorials on looyh's tool.

Ajdawg2, all of the cyberface files need to be in the 'waigua' folder. This is a fictional roster. Spencer Hawes is a real player. If you downloaded his CF files, put them in the 'waigua' folder. Assign the new CF iD to your player using Limono trainer of looyh's NBA 2K20 tool. This is similar to assigning a CF to your MyPlayer or any other player. Shuajota and TGsoGood have made tutorials on how to do this. If you downloaded Spencer Hawes' DNA you can use the in-game editor to import the DNA.
Bassman58

Postby Ajdawg2 on Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:52 am

Bassman58 wrote:Wynner77, you can edit names using the in-game editor. You can use looyh's nba 2k20 tool to edit aspects. Shuajota and TGsoGood have tutorials on looyh's tool.

Ajdawg2, all of the cyberface files need to be in the 'waigua' folder. This is a fictional roster. Spencer Hawes is a real player. If you downloaded his CF files, put them in the 'waigua' folder. Assign the new CF iD to your player using Limono trainer of looyh's NBA 2K20 tool. This is similar to assigning a CF to your MyPlayer or any other player. Shuajota and TGsoGood have made tutorials on how to do this. If you downloaded Spencer Hawes' DNA you can use the in-game editor to import the DNA.

That did it!! Thanks, i was able to get about 15 Washington Huskies players from Thunder Shaqs rosters as rookies and up them on this roster. I actually did it to about 32 teams, UCONN, Duke, UNC, Texas, Ohio St. LSU, etc. its so much fun to play as now with rookie NBA Players, thanks for the help.
Ajdawg2

Postby Ajdawg2 on Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:05 am

Im just looking for David Stocktons CF, i found it on 2k19, and i tried for 4 days to convert it but i have no idea what im doing. so if anyone could help me out. His png and CF is 4261
Ajdawg2

Postby organix215 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:52 am

MAN.....this is flat out ridiculous RobDavis!!!!
I know I'm late to the party (just got into PC Mods) but that work you put in is definitely appreciated.
Between this, Hokupguy's bubble mod and of course Thunder Shaq's Ultimate Roster I'm set for a few years lol.

I do have a newb question though, if I wanted to use InFaMouS ny's Memphis court mod, do I just drop that into waigua and replace the file? I tried it but it didn't work
organix215

Previous

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding