Ultimate Retro Roster NBA 2k20: 2024 Season Update , 2004 + 2007 All-Star Teams

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Ultimate Retro Roster NBA 2k20: WORKING MyLeague Rosters and V2 Update

Postby numetalman on Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:47 pm

in the season it works only with an official roster, I play offline
numetalman

Postby numetalman on Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:39 am

make lineups of all time so you can play in the league
numetalman

Postby numetalman on Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:39 am

make lineups of all time so you can play in the league :bowdown:
numetalman

Postby numetalman on Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:57 pm

can I ask you please add such super players to my league bernard king nate archibald elvin hayes wes unseld bob lanier anthony davis david thomson g.mikan jerry lucas bob petit b.mcadoo mod just super thank you so much for your work !!! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :fire:
numetalman

Postby numetalman on Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:58 pm

really looking forward to roster update v3-4 :bowdown2: :bowdown2: :bowdown2:
numetalman

Postby KyotoCarl on Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:53 am

I have a question about the 97 season; will it automatically be that you can play a Rookie game or will it be World vs NBA, or whatever it is?
KyotoCarl

Postby Thunder Shaq on Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:19 pm

KyotoCarl wrote:I have a question about the 97 season; will it automatically be that you can play a Rookie game or will it be World vs NBA, or whatever it is?

If you do a MyLeague it will just be whatever the default all-star weekend event is unfortunately
Thunder Shaq

Postby HesiPullupJimbo on Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:24 pm

What is the difference between Retro v1 and v2? They look the same from a glance.

Nevermind, I found it:
List of changes:
2011 Heat -> 2010 Heat
1994 Heat -> 2004 Heat
1994 Bulls -> 2015 Bulls
2011 Bulls -> 2012 Bulls
2008 Nuggets -> 2007 Nuggets
1992 Celtics -> 2002 Celtics
2008 Rockets -> 2009 Rockets
2014 Pacers -> 2012 Pacers
2013 Heat -> 2012 Heat
1977 Blazers -> 2014 Blazers
1997 Bullets -> 2014 Wizards
1987 Sonics -> 2016 Thunder
1976 Celtics -> 2017 Celtics
2003 Spurs -> 2016 Spurs
1983 Suns -> 2014 Nets
1986 Rockets -> 2015 Rockets
2019 Raptors -> 2016 Raptors
1985 Clippers -> 2015 Mavericks
2013 Grizzlies -> 2015 Grizzlies
1971 Hawks -> 2015 Hawks
2009 Cavaliers -> 2017 Cavaliers
2008 Hornets -> 2011 Hornets
2009 Magic -> 2010 Magic

Is the 1997 season stable for myLeague?
HesiPullupJimbo

Postby dodgeman221 on Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:51 am

Anyone having issues with invisible players? For me there seems to be at least one invisible player for each team. And some players like Pau Gasol are invisible across all the rosters. The game freezes and gets stuck loading if I try and edit those invisible players. Any idea what could be the issue? Idk if anyone has similar issues.

I've tried reinstalling the game, all the mods, checking each roster individually from 2007 -2016, even the URR rosters. I have the add on mod pack etc as well. The config file is in the correct place and I've re installed the waigua too. Even tried different version of 2k Hook; changed the sync.bin file too.

Any help is appreciated. Regardless, thank you for the effort put in to create these mods.
dodgeman221

Postby dannydecai81 on Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:50 am

dodgeman221 wrote:Anyone having issues with invisible players? For me there seems to be at least one invisible player for each team. And some players like Pau Gasol are invisible across all the rosters. The game freezes and gets stuck loading if I try and edit those invisible players. Any idea what could be the issue? Idk if anyone has similar issues.

I've tried reinstalling the game, all the mods, checking each roster individually from 2007 -2016, even the URR rosters. I have the add on mod pack etc as well. The config file is in the correct place and I've re installed the waigua too. Even tried different version of 2k Hook; changed the sync.bin file too.

Any help is appreciated. Regardless, thank you for the effort put in to create these mods.

Just installed it and have exactly the same problem. Invisible players and game freezes when enter edit mode for those invisible players.
dannydecai81

Postby Thunder Shaq on Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:34 pm

You shouldn’t have any invisible players if you installed every mod pack I provided. Sometimes mods don’t always load when you open the game. Restart your game and they should load eventually.
Thunder Shaq

Postby JStreetPlays on Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:59 pm

Hey I found an issue with the Myleague rosters: 1. Chris Paul is invisible on the 18 Rockets and Courtnly Lee is invisible on 15 Grizzlies these are the only ones I've found right now hope they can be fixed thanks in advance
JStreetPlays

Postby dannydecai81 on Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:34 am

Does the fantasy draft work with ML V2 Roster? My game freezes when picks start,
dannydecai81

Postby Thunder Shaq on Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:20 pm

JStreetPlays wrote:Hey I found an issue with the Myleague rosters: 1. Chris Paul is invisible on the 18 Rockets and Courtnly Lee is invisible on 15 Grizzlies these are the only ones I've found right now hope they can be fixed thanks in advance

Those sound like files from more recent mod packs. Make sure you have every pack downloaded and you should be good :D
Thunder Shaq

Postby dodgeman221 on Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:20 am

Thunder Shaq wrote:You shouldn’t have any invisible players if you installed every mod pack I provided. Sometimes mods don’t always load when you open the game. Restart your game and they should load eventually.

I installed every mod pack as well as the updates, all rosters, reinstalled them again as well as the game. It seems suspicious, since the issues persists across all the rosters. Invisible players and the game freezing when I go to edit those invisible players. Since dannydecai81 has the same issue I figure it might not be to do with missing files or the PC itself. Also tried with administrator and multiple restarts.

Will probably try re-downloading and installing everything again and seeing if that works and if Thunder Shaq is correct it will hopefully start working. Will update again. Hopefully this works.
dodgeman221

Postby Thunder Shaq on Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:12 am

dodgeman221 wrote:
Thunder Shaq wrote:You shouldn’t have any invisible players if you installed every mod pack I provided. Sometimes mods don’t always load when you open the game. Restart your game and they should load eventually.

I installed every mod pack as well as the updates, all rosters, reinstalled them again as well as the game. It seems suspicious, since the issues persists across all the rosters. Invisible players and the game freezing when I go to edit those invisible players. Since dannydecai81 has the same issue I figure it might not be to do with missing files or the PC itself. Also tried with administrator and multiple restarts.

Will probably try re-downloading and installing everything again and seeing if that works and if Thunder Shaq is correct it will hopefully start working. Will update again. Hopefully this works.

I would make sure you have every file installed across all mod packs. That also includes the Hook tool and the files you need for the game to read the Waigua folder. Everything you need should be linked on the first page of the thread
Thunder Shaq

Postby dodgeman221 on Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:36 am

Thunder Shaq wrote:
dodgeman221 wrote:

I would make sure you have every file installed across all mod packs. That also includes the Hook tool and the files you need for the game to read the Waigua folder. Everything you need should be linked on the first page of the thread

Just re-downloaded and reinstalled everything from scratch (all mod packs) including the roster fixes and mod add-ons. The same issue persists; players like Pau Gasol seem to be invisible across all the rosters as well as some others. At least one invisible player from most teams making it unplayable and they can't be edited or the game freezes.

I don't see what else I can try now tbh. If anyone has any ideas do lmk otherwise I appreciate the help provided so far. Thank you.
dodgeman221

Postby Thunder Shaq on Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:55 am

dodgeman221 wrote:
Thunder Shaq wrote:
dodgeman221 wrote:

Just re-downloaded and reinstalled everything from scratch (all mod packs) including the roster fixes and mod add-ons. The same issue persists; players like Pau Gasol seem to be invisible across all the rosters as well as some others. At least one invisible player from most teams making it unplayable and they can't be edited or the game freezes.

I don't see what else I can try now tbh. If anyone has any ideas do lmk otherwise I appreciate the help provided so far. Thank you.

I really don't know what to tell you because every file is included in the mod packs. If someone like Pau Gasol is missing, I'd have to think that none of the mods are loading. The rosters look VERY different when not loaded properly so you would definitely be able to tell if the mods weren't working. All i can say is maybe download this viewtopic.php?f=258&t=107881 and move all the mods into that folder and make sure you drag the other files. As well as download the latest version of the Hook tool. I have provided all you would need to get the rosters to work. Something just isn't loading right and I can't tell because I'm not on your computer :?
Thunder Shaq

Postby dodgeman221 on Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:49 am

Thunder Shaq wrote:
dodgeman221 wrote:
Thunder Shaq wrote:
dodgeman221 wrote:

I really don't know what to tell you because every file is included in the mod packs. If someone like Pau Gasol is missing, I'd have to think that none of the mods are loading. The rosters look VERY different when not loaded properly so you would definitely be able to tell if the mods weren't working. All i can say is maybe download this viewtopic.php?f=258&t=107881 and move all the mods into that folder and make sure you drag the other files. As well as download the latest version of the Hook tool. I have provided all you would need to get the rosters to work. Something just isn't loading right and I can't tell because I'm not on your computer :?

I really do appreciate you trying to help me. Tried that and also re-checked and reinstalled all the mod packs and all the rosters do load fine its just an invisible player issue, In any case could be an issue with my computer since others seem to have it run fine. By any chance was this mod only intended for windows 10?

If so then thats probably my bad lol :shock:
dodgeman221

Postby HesiPullupJimbo on Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:16 pm

dodgeman221 wrote:
Thunder Shaq wrote:
dodgeman221 wrote:
Thunder Shaq wrote:
dodgeman221 wrote:

I really do appreciate you trying to help me. Tried that and also re-checked and reinstalled all the mod packs and all the rosters do load fine its just an invisible player issue, In any case could be an issue with my computer since others seem to have it run fine. By any chance was this mod only intended for windows 10?

If so then thats probably my bad lol :shock:

I noticed invisible players on the Nuggets and Jazz from the 1997 roster
HesiPullupJimbo

Postby masonjason48 on Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:40 am

just installed and followed instructions.some players like young garnett ron artest and 09 10 pau gasol and old clyde drexler etc completely body face models and cyberfaces are invisible.I just noticed update now is downloading I hope will make it works.

replace the updates with old ones still invisible players issue.
masonjason48

Postby Mamba824 on Sun Apr 04, 2021 5:54 pm

For anyone with a problem with invisible players, try using the offline rosters in the mods folder because it helped me.
Last edited by Mamba824 on Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mamba824

Postby Thunder Shaq on Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:02 am

Yeah if you aren't using the rosters provided in the mod packs, use those over the ones you download over the 2k servers (those are outdated). There are ZERO cyberfaces missing from the mod pack. If anyone has issues with invisible players it may be the they are using an outdated version of the roster or haven't installed every pack/installed incorrectly. Trust me, the files are all there or else it wouldn't work for others :lol:
Thunder Shaq

Postby organix215 on Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:41 am

WOW! Took my time and read through the thread and finally got everything installed correctly...Great job Thunder Shaq!!!!! This is nuts on so many levels.

Any way to get the 2003-04 Rockets with Steve Francis, Mobley, Cato and Yao? I'm in H-town and it still makes me mad about the potential that roster had before they broke it up and traded for McGrady :x
organix215

Postby Thunder Shaq on Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:05 pm

organix215 wrote:WOW! Took my time and read through the thread and finally got everything installed correctly...Great job Thunder Shaq!!!!! This is nuts on so many levels.

Any way to get the 2003-04 Rockets with Steve Francis, Mobley, Cato and Yao? I'm in H-town and it still makes me mad about the potential that roster had before they broke it up and traded for McGrady :x

I may drop a 2004 season roster soon and also the Ultimate Retro v2 roster will get the 03 Rockets in a future update
Thunder Shaq

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding