「TwisT Mods」Dornas | NBC Watermarks | Studios Converted

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: 「TwisT Mods」Dornas | NBC Watermarks | Studios Converted

Postby jcblas026 on Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:46 am

RobDavis wrote:I'll reupload a fixed version again

Edit: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/h32tyd9 ... yn_Hornets

jcblas026 wrote:Twist bro do you mind uploading a fixed versions for crowd mods for hornets and brooklyn because the fixed versions of robdavis didnt work now i think it already expired i mean his dl link please do me a favor bro need that 2 crowds badly i hope you notice this thanks man!

thank you so much bro i appreciate it
jcblas026

Postby jcblas026 on Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:56 am

jcblas026 wrote:

jcblas026 wrote:Twist bro do you mind uploading a fixed versions for crowd mods for hornets and brooklyn because the fixed versions of robdavis didnt work now i think it already expired i mean his dl link please do me a favor bro need that 2 crowds badly i hope you notice this thanks man!

for some reason its still black bro for hornets and bkn is that really the fix link?
jcblas026

Postby jcblas026 on Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:09 am

jcblas026 wrote:
jcblas026 wrote:

for some reason its still black bro for hornets and bkn is that really the fix link?

nevermind bro i already fixed it my bad the link you give to me is both black for bkn and hornets when i download the twist crowds its fixed i think i download the old crowds that he have for some reason when i download his pack and try the bkn and hornets crowds it works maybe he updated it anyway thanks for your effort bro
jcblas026

Postby waynesupot on Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:21 am

please reupload the crowd fix.. thanks and godbless
waynesupot

Re: 「TwisT Mods」Crowds - All In One

Postby Dolomike21 on Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:45 am

RobDavis wrote:Hit the link below to get the fixed crowds for Hornets and Nets. I just downloaded his pack and dropped his edited textures on top of my college crowds I did. 2K is real picky about crowds this year I think you have to use the crowd file that was shipped and just swap out the texture file. Let me know if there are any others you guys need fixed. Disregard the seats I had my college stuff loaded and just tested the crowds.

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/h32tyd9 ... yn_Hornets

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

Does anyone know how to edit the crowd jerseys? I would like the crowd for LA to wear kobe and shaq jerseys.
Dolomike21

Postby devonlimp425 on Fri Oct 02, 2020 5:22 pm

TwisT, Does all of these things work for 2K21 on steam?
devonlimp425

Postby TwisT on Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:31 pm

devonlimp425 wrote:TwisT, Does all of these things work for 2K21 on steam?

I think everything should work, I know some dornas would need to be renamed. Don't know for sure though I don't have 2K21.
Image Image
Checkout my artwork: Artstation - Instagram - Twitter
TwisT

Postby Monkeyk1ng03 on Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:50 pm

sir
Please change the Lakers playoff crowd Jersey to yellow. thank you
Monkeyk1ng03

Postby devonlimp425 on Tue Nov 03, 2020 6:54 pm

Im back with another question. Might be a dumb one but how do you rename the old dornas like "express", "This is why we play", "reeses," "spaulding" files from last year to current ones this year like "jr.NBA", NBA Auctions, KIA, ect to make them work in the game? Any help would be appreciated. Also when i put the generic dornas in my Mods folder some of them work but they are showing up for the wrong team. Like for example.."Chevron" is showing up in the Warriors "Chase Center" put they are actually a sponsor for the New Orleans Pelicans.
devonlimp425

Postby TwisT on Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:38 pm

devonlimp425 wrote:Im back with another question. Might be a dumb one but how do you rename the old dornas like "express", "This is why we play", "reeses," "spaulding" files from last year to current ones this year like "jr.NBA", NBA Auctions, KIA, ect to make them work in the game? Any help would be appreciated. Also when i put the generic dornas in my Mods folder some of them work but they are showing up for the wrong team. Like for example.."Chevron" is showing up in the Warriors "Chase Center" put they are actually a sponsor for the New Orleans Pelicans.

You just rename the dorna iff file. You also have to change the names in the slotlist for whichever team that dorna is assigned to.
Image Image
TwisT

Postby devonlimp425 on Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:28 am

TwisT wrote:
devonlimp425 wrote:Im back with another question. Might be a dumb one but how do you rename the old dornas like "express", "This is why we play", "reeses," "spaulding" files from last year to current ones this year like "jr.NBA", NBA Auctions, KIA, ect to make them work in the game? Any help would be appreciated. Also when i put the generic dornas in my Mods folder some of them work but they are showing up for the wrong team. Like for example.."Chevron" is showing up in the Warriors "Chase Center" put they are actually a sponsor for the New Orleans Pelicans.

You just rename the dorna iff file. You also have to change the names in the slotlist for whichever team that dorna is assigned to.

I got them to work. Thanks man, i swear i didnt know that the slotlist had anything to do with it. Was literally the only part i was so confused at smh!
devonlimp425

Postby TwisT on Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:10 pm

devonlimp425 wrote:
TwisT wrote:

I got them to work. Thanks man, i swear i didnt know that the slotlist had anything to do with it. Was literally the only part i was so confused at smh!

Yeah, those tell which files to load for each team.
Image Image
TwisT

Postby jshgmnz on Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:06 pm

Hi! Is there a tutorial for creating/making dornas? I would love to add custom dornas to my game but I don't know how to create one. Thank you if someone is willing to answer.
jshgmnz

Postby joyfishnba on Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:35 pm

Hello, I put dornas into 2K18 and it works
But there is a group of Dornas that can’t show up, the billboard is black
How can i improve thank you
joyfishnba

Previous

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding