【NBA2K_Hook】 v2.4.1 << Load Jerseys By Player Data

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: 【Looyh】NBA2K_Hook v1.7.0["Mods Takes Precedence Over SYNC.BIN" ] / Scoreboards

Postby KBMAMBA24 on Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:44 am

:applaud: Thanks Mr Looyh :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:
KBMAMBA24

Re: 【Looyh】NBA2K_Hook v1.7.0["Mods Takes Precedence Over SYNC.BIN" ] / Scoreboards

Postby Issy on Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:54 am

:applaud:
Issy

Postby Manni Live on Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:57 am

Very much needed tool, Thanks Looyh !

For all my patches for NBA 2K16 & NBA 2K14 Visit http://mannipatches.blogspot.ca/

Flickr Page https://www.flickr.com/photos/99620982@N03/

If your willing to support feel free to donate :)

Manni Live
Y'all spinning around like ballers. Seething with jealousy, I am.
Contributor

Postby pastrami1993 on Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:06 am

How do I get the GUI to actually open? I've enabled it in the config file and I've read in this thread that pressing F8 would do it but it's not popping up for me
pastrami1993

Postby RobDavis on Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:24 am

looyh wrote:2019-09-30 23:57 | v1.7.0
* Added: Mods Loading takes precedence over SYNC !! (The Best way, No need to "replace strings" like last year(NBA2K_Launcher) )
* Menu GUI: Added, Language pack(NBA2K_Hook/lang.txt); Added, Setting switches(Need to restart game to apply change)
* Load Team Files(In developing)

[ Image ]

Some floors seem to be bypassing the sync bin, but it didnt work for arenas. When I tried to replace Dallas arena, It was all black when I placed a modded arena in its place.
Last edited by RobDavis on Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Producer | YouTuber
Creator of Fictional College Hoops PC Mod NBA 2K19/20/21
Sub to My Youtube Channel Below
YouTube

Fictional College Hoops 2K23 Mod
Fictional College Hoops 2K21 Mod
Fictional College Hoops 2K20 Mod
Fictional College Hoops 2K19 Mod
RobDavis

Postby Manimal903 on Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:24 am

how do you get the load custom roster to work im confused on how exactly to do it?
Manimal903

Postby seanbarkley on Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:07 am

looyh wrote:2019-09-30 23:57 | v1.7.0
* Added: Mods Loading takes precedence over SYNC !! (The Best way, No need to "replace strings" like last year(NBA2K_Launcher) )
* Menu GUI: Added, Language pack(NBA2K_Hook/lang.txt); Added, Setting switches(Need to restart game to apply change)
* Load Team Files(In developing)

[ Image ]

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!! :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes:

This is the best acomplishment in the last couple of years!!! You are my MVP dude!

:applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:
If you like my work I appreciate any help: https://www.paypal.me/s3anbarkl3y
seanbarkley

Postby looyh on Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:23 am

RobDavis wrote:Some floors seem to be bypassing the sync bin, but it didnt work for arenas. When I tried to replace Dallas arena, It was all black when I placed a modded arena in its place.

arena file not in sync.bin, it updated with patchs. so,are two different issues
looyh

Postby RobDavis on Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:32 pm

looyh wrote:
RobDavis wrote:Some floors seem to be bypassing the sync bin, but it didnt work for arenas. When I tried to replace Dallas arena, It was all black when I placed a modded arena in its place.

arena file not in sync.bin, it updated with patchs. so,are two different issues

Gotcha, yea has to be something with the way its getting pulled from the archives.
Producer | YouTuber
Creator of Fictional College Hoops PC Mod NBA 2K19/20/21
Sub to My Youtube Channel Below
YouTube

Fictional College Hoops 2K23 Mod
Fictional College Hoops 2K21 Mod
Fictional College Hoops 2K20 Mod
Fictional College Hoops 2K19 Mod
RobDavis

Re: 【Looyh】NBA2K_Hook v1.7.1["Mods Takes Precedence Over SYNC.BIN" ] / Scoreboards

Postby looyh on Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:59 pm

2019-10-01 12:33 | v1.7.1
* 2k changed logic of Player Photo after Patch 1.05. so Fixed the Force Display Photos for Patch 1.05
looyh

Re: 【Looyh】NBA2K_Hook v1.7.2["Mods Takes Precedence Over SYNC.BIN" ] / Scoreboards

Postby Shuajota on Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:16 pm

After patch 1.05, The game isn´t loading with 1.03 exe :shock:
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com

Re: 【Looyh】NBA2K_Hook v1.7.2["Mods Takes Precedence Over SYNC.BIN" ] / Scoreboards

Postby Aston on Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:05 pm

Game crash when i load MyCareer :(
Aston
Culture.

Postby looyh on Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:29 pm

Shuajota wrote:After patch 1.05, The game isn´t loading with 1.03 exe :shock:

I saw some code changed on 1.05, so, maybe.. some core files has been changed.

Ayston wrote:Game crash when i load MyCareer :(

are you using limnono tool? it make MC crash sometimes.
looyh

Postby Aston on Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:44 pm

looyh wrote:
Shuajota wrote:After patch 1.05, The game isn´t loading with 1.03 exe :shock:

I saw some code changed on 1.05, so, maybe.. some core files has been changed.

are you using limnono tool? it make MC crash sometimes.

Yes, it is a comtability problem between your tool and limono ? I never have a crash before when i use the two... :o
Aston
Culture.

Postby looyh on Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:50 pm

Ayston wrote:

Looyh wrote:are you using limnono tool? it make MC crash sometimes.

Yes, it is a comtability problem between your tool and limono ? I never have a crash before when i use the two... :o

nop. just limnono tool bug
looyh

Postby ConfigSys on Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:40 am

looyh wrote:
Ayston wrote:

I can confirm that's disable modLoadingPriority fix the crush issue for me in MC

no limnono tool but i'm using SweetFX

tnx for great tool (Y)
ConfigSys

Postby dirtydraw on Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:07 am

Hi Looyh,

I am searching to solve the problem with changing team colors in the scoreboard. But could not find a way. Do you have an idea how to get it done? Actually there is no effect when you change the hex codes of the first or secondary team color in Cheat engine.
dirtydraw
Bulls Fanatic

Postby dante24 on Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:10 am

Hi,

Haven't used this mod before but how do I call up the mods interface/menu?

thanks
dante24

Postby seanbarkley on Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:58 am

Just out of curiosity, if we want files to rule over sync ones we just have to put them inside the 2KHook folder? Is this valid for files which are only inside the sync.bin folder, and not in the main game? like uniform and shoe updates...
seanbarkley

Postby looyh on Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:26 pm

seanbarkley wrote:Just out of curiosity, if we want files to rule over sync ones we just have to put them inside the 2KHook folder? Is this valid for files which are only inside the sync.bin folder, and not in the main game? like uniform and shoe updates...

in waigua folder as usual,but some files updated with patchs , thats a another problem.
looyh

Postby seanbarkley on Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:19 pm

looyh wrote:
seanbarkley wrote:Just out of curiosity, if we want files to rule over sync ones we just have to put them inside the 2KHook folder? Is this valid for files which are only inside the sync.bin folder, and not in the main game? like uniform and shoe updates...

in waigua folder as usual,but some files updated with patchs , thats a another problem.

Got it! Thank you Looyh. Don't know if it can't be done, but if we could modify those patches that are just inside sync folder would be awesome! If you need or want some file to work with I have files modified that are just inside sync (shoes) which maybe can be useful for your tryouts.
seanbarkley

Postby Aston on Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:51 pm

looyh wrote:
Ayston wrote:

Not comin from limono. I deleted it and still crash with the Hook... When i remove your tool, everything working good .-.
Aston
Culture.

Postby looyh on Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:31 pm

Ayston wrote:
looyh wrote:
Ayston wrote:

Not comin from limono. I deleted it and still crash with the Hook... When i remove your tool, everything working good .-.

OK. I test on MC , and I have not encountered a crash. So I dont know the reason now
looyh

Postby Aston on Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:24 pm

looyh wrote:
Ayston wrote:
looyh wrote:
Ayston wrote:

OK. I test on MC , and I have not encountered a crash. So I dont know the reason now

Maybe a mod compatibility. I will try to remove some of them and i will see. Never probs with your tool before... Totally weird situation.
Aston
Culture.

Postby looyh on Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:20 am

Ayston wrote:
looyh wrote:
Ayston wrote:
looyh wrote:
Ayston wrote:

Maybe a mod compatibility. I will try to remove some of them and i will see. Never probs with your tool before... Totally weird situation.

Confirmed, this is a bug, if you MC in the park(or loading to park), the game crash, I will fix it for the next version
looyh

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding