【NBA2K_Hook】 v2.4.1 << Load Jerseys By Player Data

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: 【NBA2K_Hook】 v2.3.5 << Added "Custom Team Colors"

Postby GrandCampBeats on Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:04 pm

Thanks for this.
--49ers on that #QuestForSix--
GrandCampBeats

Postby MAGTheArtist on Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:13 pm

Gracias
MAGTheArtist

Postby bobsageit on Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:34 am

PwnageEngage wrote:
therealgrimmie wrote:
jperera181 wrote:when i press F8 in game the hook menu doesnt pop up. reinstalled hook a few times but nothing. weird

trying to get the cyberfaces into the game but nothing.

GUI must de disabled, enable it.

I'm having the same problem, pressing F8 and the gui doesn't show. I went to the config files and it says :

"gui": {
"enabled": 1,
"status": 0,
"player": {
"showarchive": 1
}

What could the problem be?

I have the same issue. Pressing the Fn key simultaneously with F8 doesn't help either.
bobsageit

Postby obitrice on Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:24 am

thanks for this m8
obitrice

Postby maumau78 on Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:09 pm

[img]undefined[/img]

Looyh could you please add this feature?

Play all-star teams with their own team jersey like some old all star games.....please :bowdown:
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore

You like my works? Support me! Donations Link Below:
https://paypal.me/maumau78mods
https://twitter.com/MauroAnceschi
https://www.youtube.com/user/anceschmau78/videos
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Slr0801 on Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:49 am

I installed hook correctly and the GUI shows up but not everything from the config file is showing up. I'm using the config for Thunder shaq's 2011 mod and only the photographs and correct jerseys are showing up. I still get default courts. What can I do to fix this?
Slr0801

Re: 【NBA2K_Hook】 v2.3.4 << Added "Custom Team Colors"

Postby joethaking06 on Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:12 am

zerojumpshot wrote:
zerojumpshot wrote:So, I'm not too sure what's going on here, but I can't for the life of me pull up the hook. I have tried hitting F8, and nothing, I've tried FN+F8 and nothing, so I have no idea if something got installed wrong? I even re-installed it, and in the config it's set to "1" and not "0" so I really have no idea what's going on. Can anybody help?

Nevermind. I got it.

What did you do??
joethaking06

Postby kryptonking on Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:11 am

Does the config file for the hook only apply changes once you're in an actual game? For example, changing logos.

In the config I've put the following line - "logo022.iff": "Raptors Custom Logo.iff"

When I'm anywhere in the frontend, it still shows the original logo that comes with the game. But once I play a game, the main logo will change to the custom one defined in the hook config file.
kryptonking

Postby maumau78 on Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:11 am

@Looyh

If I change this parameteres for every single player of an All-Star Team.....

.....I got this in the Edit Roster...every player uses "Team" Jersey

...but when I go to play now it loads a deafult jersey :-(

Can you help us to avoid this default behaviour and make the game act like in the roster editor?

"I open at the close"

Dumbledore

You like my works? Support me! Donations Link Below:
https://paypal.me/maumau78mods
https://twitter.com/MauroAnceschi
https://www.youtube.com/user/anceschmau78/videos
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor

Postby zondac12 on Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:29 am

maumau78 wrote:
...but when I go to play now it loads a deafult jersey :-(

Can you help us to avoid this default behaviour and make the game act like in the roster editor?

[ Image ]

mau, i noticed the same thing when i tried it..
zondac12

Postby looyh on Sun Aug 16, 2020 11:51 pm

A new feature "Load Jerseys By Player Data" . maumau78 has donated for this feature. If he is willing to release it at some point in the future, I will release this version at that time.
looyh

Postby imellocal on Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:19 am

Finally!!!!!! Thanks. I hope we get an all star game like that.
imellocal

Postby CosignDaDon on Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:37 pm

My dawg!
CosignDaDon

Postby ksmiz on Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:05 pm

no pressure maumau78 lol

I'm glad to see that it can be done and do appreciate that these things take time and effort
I'd like to see it be released but at the same time I respect that a specific request like this may not be freely shared if maumau78 decides not to

I just like knowing more about how mods like this were accomplished and if there are any other ways to apply what you did to other aspects of the game
not that I can think of any right now just saying you never know what is possible till you put some mods out and see how other people are able to mod those mods and come up with some pretty sweet stuff
ksmiz

Postby JsmooveGaming on Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:39 am

When I'm starting up the game I can open and close the hook tool w FN+F8 just fine, but when I change the game from full screen to windowed, the hook tool doesnt appear afterward when I FN+F8. Is there something I can do about this.
JsmooveGaming

Postby Mastamiind on Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:14 am

Having the same issue with F8 not launching the tool. Limnono is no longer launching either with INS. Not sure why it stopped working.

EDIT: Went back to version 2.2.4 and both limnono and hook are up and running.
Last edited by Mastamiind on Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mastamiind

Postby therealgrimmie on Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:13 pm

JsmooveGaming wrote:When I'm starting up the game I can open and close the hook tool w FN+F8 just fine, but when I change the game from full screen to windowed, the hook tool doesnt appear afterward when I FN+F8. Is there something I can do about this.

When that happens, I just restart my PC and reinstall the hook tool in my 2k folder. Then, it works fine again when I load up the game.
"ALL IS VANITY"
therealgrimmie

Postby RayRay_953 on Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:46 pm

looyh wrote:[ Image ]
[ Image ]

A new feature "Load Jerseys By Player Data" . maumau78 has donated for this feature. If he is willing to release it at some point in the future, I will release this version at that time.

This could be game changing for modded rosters. :shock:

Not only can you properly have those All-Star games with team specific jerseys, but this opens up a bunch of possibilities such as the All-Time teams with the players wearing the specific jersey from their era. I'd love to see this released if possible.
RayRay_953

Postby TGsoGood on Sat Aug 22, 2020 1:49 am

So can I send a donation so that this feature is made available for all?
Follow me on PATREON https://www.patreon.com/TGsoGood
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ

NBA 2K21 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=267&t=110608
NBA 2K17 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=225&t=102251#p1860681
NBA 2K14 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=153&t=96056
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor

Postby ptsports84 on Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:04 am

TGsoGood wrote:So can I send a donation so that this feature is made available for all?

I second this and would gladly donate so this can be a publicly released feature.
ptsports84

Postby hokupguy on Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:06 am

TGsoGood wrote:So can I send a donation so that this feature is made available for all?

I 3rd this ...

youtube channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9GFV2 ... xyDGKHpF-g

If you enjoy my mod & would like to show your appreciation please donate here:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... source=url
hokupguy
Blue Print

Postby ksmiz on Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:07 am

I may be wrong but I don't thing it is as polished of a feature for use with just clicking it on and leaving it on

I think it loads whatever jersey they are wearing when you go to load them up like in the edit roster screen
like the first option in the available jerseys for the team they are on and home or away

remember for all star teams the players are still technically on whatever team they are normally on while in the roster so that was probably what lead looyh to be able to mod them to keep that jersey on in the game instead of wherever in the process that the all star jersey gets applied

so mau graciously let me try it out and so it will work as shown but if you leave it ticked on then go to play a normal game it doesn't matter what jerseys you've selected because the teams will wear the first home and first away jersey options

for general use by everyone if possible it would be ideal to have this option only applied when the game is an all star game if that is possible

again I do not know the specifics and I could be completely wrong but from my short limited experience it is an option you would need to turn on and off based on what type of game you are playing and how you want the players to look
ksmiz

Postby ksmiz on Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:28 am

I finally figure out how to use the {teamid} variable
this is great!

I set folders with the number id variable in my mod folder and everything is working as expected
putting things organized into folders cleaned up a lot of things too so I'm glad I picked up on that from your example pictures

are there any other variables like this that you can use in the config?

I tried earlier to nest an object like clothing_90s to swap out the refs clothes when a 90s scoreboard presentation is used but ended up just copying the value key pairs I had setup into the 90s presentations
I don't really know if it could be tied to a variable or certain team numbers but for now it was easy enough to just paste a few times under other objects
ksmiz

Postby looyh on Sat Aug 22, 2020 10:35 am

ksmiz wrote:I may be wrong but I don't thing it is as polished of a feature for use with just clicking it on and leaving it on

I think it loads whatever jersey they are wearing when you go to load them up like in the edit roster screen
like the first option in the available jerseys for the team they are on and home or away

remember for all star teams the players are still technically on whatever team they are normally on while in the roster so that was probably what lead looyh to be able to mod them to keep that jersey on in the game instead of wherever in the process that the all star jersey gets applied

so mau graciously let me try it out and so it will work as shown but if you leave it ticked on then go to play a normal game it doesn't matter what jerseys you've selected because the teams will wear the first home and first away jersey options

for general use by everyone if possible it would be ideal to have this option only applied when the game is an all star game if that is possible

again I do not know the specifics and I could be completely wrong but from my short limited experience it is an option you would need to turn on and off based on what type of game you are playing and how you want the players to look

About forced home/away jerseys for default players,this is a bug, I forgot to check if current team equals player team, I will fix it tonight.
looyh

Postby furkangoktas on Sat Aug 22, 2020 1:38 pm

Nice work buddyy
furkangoktas

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding