NBA 2k20.5 - Back on Track

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: NBA 2k20.5 - Preview Requests

Postby bluejaybrandon on Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:56 am

2K20MODSPC20xx wrote:bluejaybrandon, Did You Already realese the Massive Cyberface PACK????

No, those will be released along with the rest of the pack. Faces, tattoos, portraits, etc.

I’ll have more previews soon. I’ve got roughly 75% of the teams done. I’ve been playing other things and just generally busy with life.

I can safely say this project will blow 2k21 out of the water with the level of detail in all aspects. But I guess we’ll see what people think once it’s out.
bluejaybrandon

Postby stache9835 on Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:18 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:
2K20MODSPC20xx wrote:bluejaybrandon, Did You Already realese the Massive Cyberface PACK????

No, those will be released along with the rest of the pack. Faces, tattoos, portraits, etc.

I’ll have more previews soon. I’ve got roughly 75% of the teams done. I’ve been playing other things and just generally busy with life.

I can safely say this project will blow 2k21 out of the water with the level of detail in all aspects. But I guess we’ll see what people think once it’s out.

Thanks bluejay. Really hope you to continue to finish this. Current gen for PC 2k21 is just awful.
stache9835

Postby bluejaybrandon on Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:39 am

stache9835 wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:

Thanks bluejay. Really hope you to continue to finish this. Current gen for PC 2k21 is just awful.

Completely agree. I won’t be buying it and this will be supported well into 2k21. All rookies, all free agents, etc. I have over 100 cyberfaces created for this project. Gonna be worth the wait I hope.
bluejaybrandon

Postby stache9835 on Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:10 pm

bluejaybrandon wrote:
stache9835 wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:

Completely agree. I won’t be buying it and this will be supported well into 2k21. All rookies, all free agents, etc. I have over 100 cyberfaces created for this project. Gonna be worth the wait I hope.

Yeah, definitely not looking to purchase. Hopefully a lot of modders feel the same and continue to create mods for 2k20.
stache9835

Postby Dantello11 on Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:20 pm

Bluejaybrandon

Are you planning on doing a 2021 draft as well after this massive cyberface project?
Dantello11

Postby 2K20MODSPC20xx on Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:20 pm

bluejaybrandon, Thank You for The update I think we wish we can expect this to release on September maybe the first week or second :100: :100: :100: :100:
2K20MODSPC20xx

Postby bluejaybrandon on Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:09 am

That's all fine and good but when you spam multiple creators with the same requests it's fairly redundant.
bluejaybrandon

Postby ShamWowNY on Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:16 am

Bluejay, I'd love to hear a little bit about what you're doing on attributes and tendencies. Excited for the final product!
ShamWowNY

Postby bluejaybrandon on Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:14 am

ShamWowNY wrote:Bluejay, I'd love to hear a little bit about what you're doing on attributes and tendencies. Excited for the final product!

So mostly it’s taken from the original SimWorld roster for 2k18. They had a complete revamp of attributes and tendencies. The players play much closer to their real life counterparts. I can expand more if there is interest but basically I tried heavily on their formulas and results and having used in consistently I am pleased with the way it’s turning out when used in conjunction with ShadyMikeGaming’s sliders.
bluejaybrandon

Postby stache9835 on Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:27 am

Just saw 2k21 current gen and its myleague, praise Bluejay for making this roster
stache9835

Postby JMAS on Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:38 am

Hey Bluejay,

Im just wondering when this roster is coming out for 2k20 super excited to play with it. :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: :fire: :fire:
JMAS

Postby ShamWowNY on Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:21 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:
ShamWowNY wrote:Bluejay, I'd love to hear a little bit about what you're doing on attributes and tendencies. Excited for the final product!

So mostly it’s taken from the original SimWorld roster for 2k18. They had a complete revamp of attributes and tendencies. The players play much closer to their real life counterparts. I can expand more if there is interest but basically I tried heavily on their formulas and results and having used in consistently I am pleased with the way it’s turning out when used in conjunction with ShadyMikeGaming’s sliders.

Super happy to hear that - love how that roster plays, especially how the ratings are lower than out-of-the-box. Makes it a bit more realistic and makes those exceptional players just a bit more exceptional, IMO.
ShamWowNY

Postby bluejaybrandon on Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:25 am

ShamWowNY wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:

Super happy to hear that - love how that roster plays, especially how the ratings are lower than out-of-the-box. Makes it a bit more realistic and makes those exceptional players just a bit more exceptional, IMO.

Completely agree. A player who is 90 overall or higher actually feels like a superstar. Guys like Giannis and Lebron legitimately rise above others and can take over a game. And it makes it a big deal when a lower rated player has a good game. Like Grayson Allen dropping 30+ feels like he actually had a hot night.

The 2020 draft class project was created with the intention of blending seamlessly into the roster so they should play much the same. Hopefully I’ll make a 2021 class that is compatible at some point in the next year.

I don’t have a timeline for release and for that I apologize. It’s a massive undertaking and I’m doing it all largely myself outside of faces. I think people will be blown away by how complete it feels. It’s legitimately what a finished 2k should feel like. No CAP faces on anyone in the roster for the 20-21 season. Multiple G-League free agent additions.
bluejaybrandon

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:52 am

I have a question, might be a dumb one, but is it possible to make the roster so that it has the start of myleague happen in season 20/21 with accurate stats from 19/20? I'd love to use your roster whenever it's out but i'm kind of a realism freak so i would hate to see the fake stats that would accumulate if i had to sim the whole 19/20 season. I vaguely remember something like this existing for 2k14 but no idea if it's possible in 2k20...
Consider supporting my work by donating here: https://paypal.me/pettypaulpierce?count ... le.x=en_US
PettyPaulPierce

Postby bluejaybrandon on Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:14 am

PettyPaulPierce wrote:I have a question, might be a dumb one, but is it possible to make the roster so that it has the start of myleague happen in season 20/21 with accurate stats from 19/20? I'd love to use your roster whenever it's out but i'm kind of a realism freak so i would hate to see the fake stats that would accumulate if i had to sim the whole 19/20 season. I vaguely remember something like this existing for 2k14 but no idea if it's possible in 2k20...

I don’t know if a program to edit stats as of now and the NBA start today is broken as usual. I’m very interested in that aspect as well but I don’t know the answer.
bluejaybrandon

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:20 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:
PettyPaulPierce wrote:I have a question, might be a dumb one, but is it possible to make the roster so that it has the start of myleague happen in season 20/21 with accurate stats from 19/20? I'd love to use your roster whenever it's out but i'm kind of a realism freak so i would hate to see the fake stats that would accumulate if i had to sim the whole 19/20 season. I vaguely remember something like this existing for 2k14 but no idea if it's possible in 2k20...

I don’t know if a program to edit stats as of now and the NBA start today is broken as usual. I’m very interested in that aspect as well but I don’t know the answer.

would be cool if anyone can help figure it out
Consider supporting my work by donating here: https://paypal.me/pettypaulpierce?count ... le.x=en_US
PettyPaulPierce

Postby Dantello11 on Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:47 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:
ShamWowNY wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:

Completely agree. A player who is 90 overall or higher actually feels like a superstar. Guys like Giannis and Lebron legitimately rise above others and can take over a game. And it makes it a big deal when a lower rated player has a good game. Like Grayson Allen dropping 30+ feels like he actually had a hot night.

The 2020 draft class project was created with the intention of blending seamlessly into the roster so they should play much the same. Hopefully I’ll make a 2021 class that is compatible at some point in the next year.

I don’t have a timeline for release and for that I apologize. It’s a massive undertaking and I’m doing it all largely myself outside of faces. I think people will be blown away by how complete it feels. It’s legitimately what a finished 2k should feel like. No CAP faces on anyone in the roster for the 20-21 season. Multiple G-League free agent additions.

Out of curiosity what percentage would you say you are at now?
Dantello11

Postby bluejaybrandon on Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:20 am

Dantello11 wrote:
Out of curiosity what percentage would you say you are at now?

I really don't know beacusue I'm kinda just going at it whenever I have inspiration. Like most faces are made. Over half the teams are 100% done. I'll still have free agents and general clean up. No real timeline.
bluejaybrandon

Postby bluejaybrandon on Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:24 am

I've been making decent progress through the roster. Hoping to have news soon, especially now that we are back to remote working in some capacity.

I have most of the real NBA owners added, as well as all CAP faces complete with tattoos. I have added previews down below, idk why MyGm has a blurry perspective in interviews. Let me know if you want to see anything in particular. I think there are still dozens of us that didn't make the jump lol

Zylan Cheatham w/ Full Tattoos

Clippers Owner Steve Ballmer

Mavs Owner Mark Cuban

bluejaybrandon

Re: NBA 2k20.5 - NBA Owner Previews

Postby MonkeymanJSV on Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:14 am

Hahaha that’s cool, I was about to say I’d love to see a current Danny Ange then remembered he’s the GM and Grousbeck is the owner lmao
If you enjoy my Mods please follow my Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/monkeymanmods/
If you’d like to support me and my mods please donate here
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... source=url
https://www.youtube.com/user/MonkeymanJSV
MonkeymanJSV

Postby bluejaybrandon on Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:17 am

MonkeymanJSV wrote:Hahaha that’s cool, I was about to say I’d love to see a current Danny Ange then remembered he’s the GM and Grousbeck is the owner lmao

I’ve got most of the GM’s done too and could preview them. I kinda alternated between GM and President of Basketball Operations depending on notoriety. For example, it felt like more people would recognize David Griffin of the Pels rather than the actual GM who maybe a handful know off the top of their heads.
bluejaybrandon

Postby Dantello11 on Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:54 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:I've been making decent progress through the roster. Hoping to have news soon, especially now that we are back to remote working in some capacity.

I have most of the real NBA owners added, as well as all CAP faces complete with tattoos. I have added previews down below, idk why MyGm has a blurry perspective in interviews. Let me know if you want to see anything in particular. I think there are still dozens of us that didn't make the jump lol

Zylan Cheatham w/ Full Tattoos

[ Image ]

Clippers Owner Steve Ballmer

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

Mavs Owner Mark Cuban

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

Awesome I’m holding starting another my league in anticipation of this lol
Dantello11

Postby Superbug on Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:08 am

Hey man to edit the stats all you need to do is use looyhs 2ktool and I’m pretty sure there and edit stats option

If you enjoy my work and would like to help me out consider donating I will appreciate it : http://www.paypal.me/superbug24

For Paid personal request : 2knbanick@gmail.com

Superbug

Postby stache9835 on Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:08 pm

Wow, NBA owners too? didnt expect that. nice little touch for MyGM players. are you also making them appear on the staff in myleague as like the 'GM' even though that's not their title?
stache9835

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding