NBA 2k20.5 - Back on Track

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

NBA 2k20.5 - Back on Track

Postby bluejaybrandon on Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:35 am

I'll post all updates on the NBA 2k20.5 Project here. Stay tuned for more news!
Last edited by bluejaybrandon on Fri Jul 16, 2021 3:21 am, edited 22 times in total.
bluejaybrandon

Re: bluejaybrandon - Markelle Fultz Full Update

Postby Mr.Star on Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:23 am

Cool man, I am waiting for you for too long.
The tattoo you make is the best
-Donations are welcome & appreciated!: https://paypal.me/mrstar1996
-Follow me on twitter @Star_Mamba
If I do not reply to the message sent, you can contact my WhatsApp: +65 90567893

You can look at my performance in 2K20. Maybe this album is a bit messy
2K20:https://photos.app.goo.gl/EyKEAnHQwf9HX5uT9
2K20 Customized works:https://photos.app.goo.gl/mDn4nxpUXgiKhpXLA
2K21 Preview:https://photos.app.goo.gl/Z7PDv8bKJKjtfENh7

I will be the highest quality Modder.
Mr.Star

Postby wtferrell on Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:29 am

Great fultz man. Really well done.
wtferrell

Postby Aston on Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:45 pm

Great job (Y)
Aston
Culture.

Postby sitew33 on Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:11 pm

Looking very nice!!! :applaud:
sitew33

Postby 49uncfan on Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:37 am

Who's Jersey is used?
49uncfan

Postby bluejaybrandon on Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:39 am

49uncfan wrote:Who's Jersey is used?

Always pinoy21. The man only makes the highest quality of jersey mods.

viewtopic.php?f=258&t=107972
bluejaybrandon

Postby bremi19 on Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:18 am

Amazing!
bremi19

Postby skynet1987x on Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:38 am

Can this work online? Can you modify arms length?
skynet1987x

Postby GabrielSafo on Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:04 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:
49uncfan wrote:Who's Jersey is used?

Always pinoy21. The man only makes the highest quality of jersey mods.

viewtopic.php?f=258&t=107972

Hey man!

You just need to change the sponsor file. Pinoy posted the file on his thread
GabrielSafo

Postby NoobMayCry on Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:34 pm

hahaha the psychology of a insecure man-child. easily predicted easily manipulated. Alright let's take a look at your first assignment ( assuming it's all yours ) : face texture is an improvement, tattoos is not bad, body edits so so, overall mediocre. Markelle Fultz is already a good base to start with, does not need much tweak. try something harder~

Since you are so keen on speaking truth about every trivial thing. One important fact you got wrong : the roots of all this started when all attentions went to "Chinese mods sharing " thread, your tattoos thread aint getting any and that made you feel neglected. lol so obvious, puppy want some love. You do realize how pathetic it is. Take a look, there 3 threads here moving stuff from EYEUC, 2 of them are very active on front page. Have you wondered why? Oh yeah quantity and quality, even better than this Mr star's work. Go see for yourself why I call your work mediocre.

You know all of my moves would not work on others cuz they are mature, confident men. I totally got to you the moment you brought up "Communist China" . It's so fun to see how I changed my strategy you totally freaked out.
Alright I've toyed with you long enough, I got better things to do. If you want to continue this petty thing, you know where to find me but you just don't have the balls. Meinertzhagen's Haversack.
NoobMayCry

Postby Aston on Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:22 pm

NoobMayCry wrote:hahaha the psychology of a insecure man-child. easily predicted easily manipulated. Alright let's take a look at your first assignment ( assuming it's all yours ) : face texture is an improvement, tattoos is not bad, body edits so so, overall mediocre. Markelle Fultz is already a good base to start with, does not need much tweak. try something harder~

Since you are so keen on speaking truth about every trivial thing. One important fact you got wrong : the roots of all this started when all attentions went to "Chinese mods sharing " thread, your tattoos thread aint getting any and that made you feel neglected. lol so obvious, puppy want some love. You do realize how pathetic it is. Take a look, there 3 threads here moving stuff from EYEUC, 2 of them are very active on front page. Have you wondered why? Oh yeah quantity and quality, even better than this Mr star's work. Go see for yourself why I call your work mediocre.

You know all of my moves would not work on others cuz they are mature, confident men. I totally got to you the moment you brought up "Communist China" . It's so fun to see how I changed my strategy you totally freaked out.
Alright I've toyed with you long enough, I got better things to do. If you want to continue this petty thing, you know where to find me but you just don't have the balls. Meinertzhagen's Haversack.

Ok, i understand why u hate him but its reason to act like a child and come here for being negative ? It's not a good move for the community and its better to do that in private. Dont be like him, be smart and have some respect for the others. Control yourself please, dont be a cancer... :roll:
Aston
Culture.

Postby bluejaybrandon on Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:31 pm

NoobMayCry wrote:Alright let's take a look at your first assignment ( assuming it's all yours ) : face texture is an improvement, tattoos is not bad, body edits so so, overall mediocre. Markelle Fultz is already a good base to start with, does not need much tweak. try something harder~

Since this is the only relevant part and the rest is the ramblings of an incoherent hypocrite, I’ll respond to your comments about the content.

Face texture was an improvement in my mind too, thank you. Tattoos took me a while and it’s admittedly one of my few consistent strengths so I’m glad they were at least “not bad”. The edits were mostly appearance files edits. I didn’t do much in blender because I didn’t want bulging muscles. He’s basically young enough that he doesn’t have crazy muscle mass. I openly admit that it was an easy improvement. He was face scanned like two years ago so there wasn’t much to fix. I don’t know why you’re challenging me to try something harder. This isn’t a challenge. If you don’t like it, say so and tell me why.

I told you your mods are unrealistic and you ran with that like it was some personal attack. Then you got upset again when I mentioned Yi Jialian and his rumored chair incident. And now it’s personal attack after personal attack. I mentioned communist China, as a critique on freedom of speech in contrast to what a public forum like this allowed. I have no idea if you’re Chinese.

People can hate me but I try to be consistent. Discussion and critique is about mods and practices unless someone is acting better than others or blatantly acting in a way that runs contrary to the concept of a community. I don’t call people “man-child” or say they’re “in their mom’s basement”. That’s immature and not how you have a discussion/debate. Attack the idea not the person. Regardless, thanks for your input and I’ll try to keep improving the mods.
bluejaybrandon

Re: bluejaybrandon - Kendrick Nunn Early Preview

Postby bluejaybrandon on Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:22 am

We’ve made great progress on the roster with multiple teams completed fully. Every player currently on an NBA roster will have an accurate cyberface. My goal is to avoid CAP in the free agency pool as well. Accurate tattoos will be added before release. More previews to come so stay tuned. Thought I’d start with teaser for Kendrick Nunn because he has been balling out.

Kendrick Nunn:

bluejaybrandon

Postby Aston on Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:31 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:We’ve made great progress on the roster with multiple teams completed fully. Every player currently on an NBA roster will have an accurate cyberface. My goal is to avoid CAP in the free agency pool as well. Accurate tattoos will be added before release. More previews to come so stay tuned. Thought I’d start with teaser for Kendrick Nunn because he has been balling out.

Kendrick Nunn:

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

Thank you for considering him. He deserve your talent (Y)
Aston
Culture.

Postby bluejaybrandon on Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:47 am

Ayston wrote:Thank you for considering him. He deserve your talent (Y)

He really has been a revelation for the Heat. I think he’ll have a role in this league for a long time. Very reminiscent of what Waiters was supposed to be. Just a constant heat check candidate. Chris Silva previews soon, as well.
bluejaybrandon

Postby eko718 on Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:46 pm

bluejaybrandon wrote:We’ve made great progress on the roster with multiple teams completed fully. Every player currently on an NBA roster will have an accurate cyberface. My goal is to avoid CAP in the free agency pool as well. Accurate tattoos will be added before release. More previews to come so stay tuned. Thought I’d start with teaser for Kendrick Nunn because he has been balling out.

Kendrick Nunn:

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

Looking good!
Donations are welcome and appreciated || Cash App me at $eko718 ||

Or through Paypal @ https://paypal.me/eko718?locale.x=en_US
eko718

Postby bluejaybrandon on Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:54 pm

As I posted before, I'm looking to add full cyberfaces, tattoos and portraits for all players with CAP faces on NBA teams. It helps that 2k has updated their default roster now so here are a few examples of what we are able to produce.

*I did not make these faces, especially the textures, I did minor tweaks to the models. Shout out to the guys I'm working with behind the scenes. Full credits to you guys when this is released, just don’t want you to be inundated with demands.

Norvel Pelle

Cam Reynolds

Adam Mokoka

Damion Lee

Last edited by bluejaybrandon on Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bluejaybrandon

Re: bluejaybrandon - CAP --> Cyberface Previews

Postby cujomatty on Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:35 pm

This is going to be great. Good job guys.
Raptors Basketball-Proudly Canadian
cujomatty

Postby DaPrazident5B on Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:47 pm

Awesome work with these cyberfaces...

Really impressive.

Congratulations to your team and you.
DaPrazident5B

Postby kidhybrid89 on Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:15 pm

Looks great!
kidhybrid89

Postby Aston on Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:29 pm

Great work (Y)
Aston
Culture.

Postby lesh0430 on Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:06 am

Awesome. Really appreciate this. It's an area that really improves the experience/immersion of the game. Just having all real faces out there.
lesh0430

Postby SamYeung on Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:16 am

:crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: Awesome
SamYeung

Postby ilja23mia on Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:55 pm

this addition would be awesome! kendrick nunn was already scanned from 2k crew you can see it on his instagram.... dont know why isnt yet in the game :crazyeyes:
Miami Heat All DAY
ilja23mia

Next

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding