NBA 2k20.5 - Back on Track

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: .

Postby mithrxs on Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:56 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:
kidhybrid89 wrote:Did you still need help with the portraits?

No sir, I have discontinued all public presence of these projects until further notice.

Sucks to hear that. Whatever is going on, I wish you the best of luck. Hope all is well.
mithrxs

Postby USMarineSoldier on Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:44 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:

No sir, I have discontinued all public presence of these projects until further notice.

What just happened????? :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
USMarineSoldier

Postby jaychung3013 on Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:20 pm

:crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: :?: :?: :?: Such a shame :(
jaychung3013

Postby Aston on Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:24 pm

bluejaybrandon wrote:

:?: :?: :?:
Aston
Culture.

Postby TGsoGood on Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:29 pm

what did I miss?
Hope everything is good with you in the real world. Not sure what is happening here but I know times are harsh in the real world right now.
Follow me on PATREON https://www.patreon.com/TGsoGood
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ

NBA 2K21 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=267&t=110608
NBA 2K17 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=225&t=102251#p1860681
NBA 2K14 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=153&t=96056
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Shuajota on Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:38 pm

Whatever it is, I wish you lots and lots of strength and energy for the coming days man. World is crazy.
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com

Postby mattrock123 on Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:05 pm

Hope that you're doing ok, sir.

Perhaps you can just release what you've done so far? Not sure why there are months and months of previews but nothing actually released. It's the opposite of what a modding community should be.
mattrock123

Postby noname1 on Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:43 pm

BJB is proven as a very quality modder here now for few editions of NBA2K. His draft classes are top notch as well cyberfaces work especially for 2k20 edition.

He did had some late releases previously for previous editions, but that was his willingness to deliver 100% quality and realism to 2k series.

I must admit I'm also the one who waits for months and would like to get some of his work to improve gaming experience, but at this particular moment considering everything what's happening around the world & knowing him and his work, he probably had the strong reasons to discount all his work until further notice and I'm hoping he is healthy at the first place. Yes, his mods are awesome, still hoping to get them in the future, but if not - still thanks for the effort and all the best in a first place, gaming comes second.
noname1

Postby kingroy2323 on Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:44 am

MB22 wrote:BJB is proven as a very quality modder here now for few editions of NBA2K. His draft classes are top notch as well cyberfaces work especially for 2k20 edition.

He did had some late releases previously for previous editions, but that was his willingness to deliver 100% quality and realism to 2k series.

I must admit I'm also the one who waits for months and would like to get some of his work to improve gaming experience, but at this particular moment considering everything what's happening around the world & knowing him and his work, he probably had the strong reasons to discount all his work until further notice and I'm hoping he is healthy at the first place. Yes, his mods are awesome, still hoping to get them in the future, but if not - still thanks for the effort and all the best in a first place, gaming comes second.

Second to this! Stay safe brothers!
kingroy2323

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:15 am

Yeah, stay safe bluejay, games come second, and what you've done so far for everyone, year after year is appreciated by the majority of us, but there will always be some loudmouths. You're a legend already, brother, thank you.
Consider supporting my work by donating here: https://paypal.me/pettypaulpierce?count ... le.x=en_US
PettyPaulPierce

Postby johnwest1985 on Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:33 am

the stay safe narrative is a bit overblown since the chance for a young person not being save right now i supersmall. Its probably more dangerous to drive a car or walking down the street. Not trying to be a A hole but lets just relax and keep facts facts.
johnwest1985

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:59 am

johnwest1985 wrote:the stay safe narrative is a bit overblown since the chance for a young person not being save right now i supersmall. Its probably more dangerous to drive a car or walking down the street. Not trying to be a A hole but lets just relax and keep facts facts.

We don't know that yet, and you shouldn't say that if you don't know the full story. Who knows what he is going through, what if one of his family members are sick? We should just leave the man be, and try to make our own draft classes if we really want it. I'm making one for myself right now, and i'll post it here in case anyone likes it and wants to use it. People sometimes forget that bluejay gains absolutely nothing from his projects, he makes it for himself anyway, and is kind enough to share it with us, we should have as much understanding for him as possible. Cheers all!
Consider supporting my work by donating here: https://paypal.me/pettypaulpierce?count ... le.x=en_US
PettyPaulPierce

Re: NBA 2k20.5 - Real Roster with Everything Updated

Postby bluejaybrandon on Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:16 am

I really appreciate everything said in this thread recently. I don’t want to dwell on it but I was hospitalized late last month and so I put both my draft class and this project on hold until I knew more. It felt wrong to just leave people in limbo when I knew I wouldn’t be putting things up any time soon and had been seriously set back. That being said, I’m home now and have a large amount of time to work on these projects. I’m well over halfway through the roster and the draft class is nearing completion as well. I will post updates if people are interested and want to see tattoo, hairstyle, or cyberface updates of a specific player but until then, I’ll keep working my way through this. Hope everyone stays happy and healthy.
bluejaybrandon

Postby Aston on Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:43 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:I really appreciate everything said in this thread recently. I don’t want to dwell on it but I was hospitalized late last month and so I put both my draft class and this project on hold until I knew more. It felt wrong to just leave people in limbo when I knew I wouldn’t be putting things up any time soon and had been seriously set back. That being said, I’m home now and have a large amount of time to work on these projects. I’m well over halfway through the roster and the draft class is nearing completion as well. I will post updates if people are interested and want to see tattoo, hairstyle, or cyberface updates of a specific player but until then, I’ll keep working my way through this. Hope everyone stays happy and healthy.

Happy to know you're fine. Stay safe too (Y)
Aston
Culture.

Postby noname1 on Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:12 am

BJB my man, good to know you're doing well.

Speeking about previews, I would like to see more prospects CF's previews, so if you are able, please post them in your DC project thread :wink:
noname1

Postby jaychung3013 on Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:21 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:I really appreciate everything said in this thread recently. I don’t want to dwell on it but I was hospitalized late last month and so I put both my draft class and this project on hold until I knew more. It felt wrong to just leave people in limbo when I knew I wouldn’t be putting things up any time soon and had been seriously set back. That being said, I’m home now and have a large amount of time to work on these projects. I’m well over halfway through the roster and the draft class is nearing completion as well. I will post updates if people are interested and want to see tattoo, hairstyle, or cyberface updates of a specific player but until then, I’ll keep working my way through this. Hope everyone stays happy and healthy.

Health is more important than any mods,don't push yourself too hard.
jaychung3013

Postby Orlandi on Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:29 am

Welcome back! Good to see you again.We are living in strange times,take care of yourself and don't push too much.
Orlandi

Re: NBA 2k20.5 - Juan Toscano-Anderson

Postby bluejaybrandon on Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:42 am

Juan Toscano-Anderson Preview

bluejaybrandon

Postby thisisme on Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:00 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:Juan Toscano-Anderson Preview

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

That's dope work bro!
thisisme

Postby kidhybrid89 on Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:38 am

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

Great job man!
kidhybrid89

Postby Mahmood on Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:04 pm

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

Oh man that Juan Toscano is something fierce!
I've modded for 4 games (2K20, 2K21, 2K22, 2K23) and don't plan on stopping!
PM if you have questions or need anything, I'm always around!
You can call me Mood. :)
----------------------------------------
Mahmood
"Mood"

Re: NBA 2k20.5 - Juan Toscano-Anderson Preview

Postby Chaddicted on Mon May 04, 2020 5:36 am

Hi BB!

I only ask if this project is the same as the release of the real 2020 draft project.

Thanks!
Chaddicted

Re: NBA 2k20.5 - Juan Toscano-Anderson Preview

Postby bluejaybrandon on Mon May 04, 2020 6:24 am

Chaddicted wrote:Hi BB!

I only ask if this project is the same as the release of the real 2020 draft project.

Thanks!

Unfortunately not. That was my original intent, but it became more and more clear that this was detracting from the time I could spend on the draft. I decided to focus on the draft and then switch to this when the draft is out. It will be fully compatible with the draft upon release.

I apologize for the inconvenience. I’m in no way abandoning this project, I just decided to shift focus to knock out the smaller one then give this my full attention.
bluejaybrandon

Postby therealgrimmie on Mon May 04, 2020 11:58 am

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

Is this cyberface for release or just a part of one of your ongoing projects?
"ALL IS VANITY"
therealgrimmie

Postby bluejaybrandon on Mon May 04, 2020 12:00 pm

therealgrimmie wrote:

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

Is this cyberface for release or just a part of one of your ongoing projects?

Preview. Will be released with this project.
bluejaybrandon

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding