Real 2021 Draft: Evan Mobley Portrait Release

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: NBA Draft Combine Video - Release April 27th

Postby bluejaybrandon on Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:54 pm

phpBB [video]
bluejaybrandon

Postby mlp111 on Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:10 pm

This soooo dope. Great work bro! Excited about this release!!!
mlp111

Postby CosignDaDon on Sat Apr 04, 2020 3:22 pm

Ah man, this is awesome!
CosignDaDon

Postby drkills on Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:36 pm

bluejaybrandon wrote:
phpBB [video]

Is this for the offline version in PC? This looks great man! Keep it up!
drkills

Postby TGsoGood on Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:25 pm

You can have the local save files for rosters and draft classes but there really is no "offline version" of this game itself. Only steam version and illegally pirated version of the game.
Follow me on PATREON https://www.patreon.com/TGsoGood
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ

NBA 2K21 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=267&t=110608
NBA 2K17 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=225&t=102251#p1860681
NBA 2K14 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=153&t=96056
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor

Postby stache9835 on Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:12 am

Excited for this
stache9835

Postby bluejaybrandon on Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:20 pm

stache9835 wrote:Excited for this

Glad to hear it. I’m hoping to stick as close to the original 27th as possible but I had a few players announce their return to school. I’d like to get the total prospects up above 60. I’ll check where I’m at tomorrow and will follow up in this thread. Thanks everyone who has shown interest.
bluejaybrandon

Postby bremi19 on Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:18 pm

bluejaybrandon wrote:
stache9835 wrote:Excited for this

Glad to hear it. I’m hoping to stick as close to the original 27th as possible but I had a few players announce their return to school. I’d like to get the total prospects up above 60. I’ll check where I’m at tomorrow and will follow up in this thread. Thanks everyone who has shown interest.

Cant wait! Thank you!
bremi19

Re: Real 2020 Draft Class - First Major Previews (Wiseman, Ball, Edwards, Etc.)

Postby play297 on Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:36 pm

Cool! Can't wait to put this class into MyLeague

Only one little thing, if I can.
Nico Mannion to me seems a little unrealistic, here's an example:

Apart from that, respect and good work!
play297

Postby Bjama82 on Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:44 pm

play297 wrote:Cool! Can't wait to put this class into MyLeague

[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]

yes i'm agree
Bjama82

Postby bluejaybrandon on Thu Apr 23, 2020 4:57 am

[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]

Noted. I don’t want to take anything away from the amazing creators as he was one of the first ones done. They’re only as good as the references they have to work with and we can’t expect face scans. That being said, I’ll take a look at him and see if I can do some minor adjustments to get a result closer to the player profile picture.
bluejaybrandon

Postby play297 on Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:10 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:

[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]

Noted. I don’t want to take anything away from the amazing creators as he was one of the first ones done. They’re only as good as the references they have to work with and we can’t expect face scans. That being said, I’ll take a look at him and see if I can do some minor adjustments to get a result closer to the player profile picture.

Good! Well, like before, good work! And good luck!
play297

Postby green15 on Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:20 pm

bluejaybrandon wrote:

[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]

Can't wait to see your release,
green15

Re: NBA Draft Combine Video

Postby twortlieb1983 on Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:26 am

I look forward to these each year. Thanks again for the time you put into this work. It truly a highlight.
twortlieb1983

Postby stache9835 on Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:16 am

Release date being moved; didnt see it on the title anymore?
stache9835

Postby bluejaybrandon on Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:28 am

stache9835 wrote:Release date being moved; didnt see it on the title anymore?

Yeah I’ve lost incentive. Looks like some people are already making draft faces so I don’t feel the need to rush a project. They’re getting plenty of hype on that thread. Plus the draft is likely getting moved. So I’ll keep it close to the vest, may release down the road. Been playing other stuff lately.
bluejaybrandon

Postby kidhybrid89 on Tue Apr 28, 2020 6:09 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:

Yeah I’ve lost incentive. Looks like some people are already making draft faces so I don’t feel the need to rush a project. They’re getting plenty of hype on that thread. Plus the draft is likely getting moved. So I’ll keep it close to the vest, may release down the road. Been playing other stuff lately.

To my knowledge I believe he's mostly working on a 2021 class from this point forward. Either way, cheers.
kidhybrid89

Postby Yandes on Tue Apr 28, 2020 6:14 am

Sad, I hope you will change your mind (Y) (Y) (Y)
Yandes

Postby TGsoGood on Tue Apr 28, 2020 6:26 am

Edit --

thanks anyway.
Follow me on PATREON https://www.patreon.com/TGsoGood
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ

NBA 2K21 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=267&t=110608
NBA 2K17 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=225&t=102251#p1860681
NBA 2K14 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=153&t=96056
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Tue Apr 28, 2020 6:42 am

Oh man, now people are gonna hate me for making some cyberfaces, way to throw me under the bus lol btw it's not some people it's literally just me, a dude who wanted to share his stuff with others in hopes of making their gaming experience better too. Sorry for ruining your incentive even though i didn't think you had one...
Last edited by PettyPaulPierce on Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Consider supporting my work by donating here: https://paypal.me/pettypaulpierce?count ... le.x=en_US
PettyPaulPierce

Postby ThiccPapaSIZZLE on Tue Apr 28, 2020 6:51 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:

Damn, I was looking forward to this. Hope you change your mind.
ThiccPapaSIZZLE

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Tue Apr 28, 2020 6:52 am

kidhybrid89 wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:

To my knowledge I believe he's mostly working on a 2021 class from this point forward. Either way, cheers.

I was, I only made a few 2020 prospects since i really wanted to play with those guys in myleague and as i was happy with the product decided to share it with you guys too. But now, after this unfortunate twist of events i'm focusing on 2020. Hope to bring you guys something you can enjoy!
Consider supporting my work by donating here: https://paypal.me/pettypaulpierce?count ... le.x=en_US
PettyPaulPierce

Postby _mp11 on Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:15 am

Hope you change your mind, i was/am excited for this project. The work you've shown so far looked insanely good! Again, hope you change your mind and release it!
_mp11

Postby cardo on Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:42 am

I hope this isn't percieved incorrectly, though I'm sure it will be.

This happens every year with BJ's draft class. There always seems to be a bit of drama surrounding it. The only thing to be expected is, that you can expect him to carry through with the dates that he sets for himself and the then promotes. I knew the other day that BJ was setting the stage for not releasing it. If you've been here over the past 3 to 4 years, this is typical.

LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR -- creating a quality draft class the likes of Brandon's, is extremely challenging and time consuming. I'm not a huge fan of his ratings scale, but there's no denying the attention to detail is paramount - it shows. No stone is left unturned. I know, because for years, I've been scouting NBA prospects and his player likenesses are unrivaled. He absolutely must be applauded for these efforts, and his contribution to the modding community has been substantial.

That said - this on again, off again application is a bit dizzying and immature in my estimate. Getting people excited for release, only to renege on the date that he sets for himself, in a very dismissive and flippant fashion. Now, this is not a job or any particular occupation. Also, to further contextualize, this is a quantum leap away from a big deal. There's a global pandemic, and people are dying in droves. So, in contrast, who cares!

I'd just say for future reference Brandon, just be a man of your word. The only reason people get disappointed is because you lead them to believe there will be a release, or released on a particular date. To preview this immense draft, to then only keep it to yourself ("close to your vest"), is a bit of a tease.

I'd say to anyone frustrated - learn to mod. There's a zillion tutorials and means to facilitate it. Create your own class with your own faces. Scout prospects (hundreds of sites). Hell, last year I said I'd do one but literally just purchased the game 2 weeks ago.That in conjunction with the fact that I'm much more into retro teams and players this year (who knew?).

This is obviously subjective - solely my opinion. I'm sure there will be plenty of contrasting views and kickback for this post. Brandon, I'm sorry if anything I've said here offends you. I'm just calling it as I see it but IT IS just one man's perspective.
cardo

Postby Aston on Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:44 am

PettyPaulPierce wrote:
kidhybrid89 wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:

I was, I only made a few 2020 prospects since i really wanted to play with those guys in myleague and as i was happy with the product decided to share it with you guys too. But now, after this unfortunate twist of events i'm focusing on 2020. Hope to bring you guys something you can enjoy!

You have the rights to share your own creation. Nobody has got the copyrights on the draft classes ^^'
Aston
Culture.

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding