Real 2021 Draft: Evan Mobley Portrait Release

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Real 2020 Draft: Released

Postby Rimbaud82 on Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:52 pm

dserras wrote:
deionr829 wrote:just want you guys opinion are you guys restarting your my league to play get these draft class. im torn lol

Gonna restart - been holding off on playing for a little bit until this came out. gonna sim the first year out and start playin aft ther draft!

I always use start today and then sim to the draft
Rimbaud82

Postby Rimbaud82 on Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:33 pm

Been having a look through the draft, really impressive level of detail blue...even birthmarks and things on second round prospects, great to see.

First thing I have thought that seems bizarre though, Kira Lewis Jr. only having 71 speed and acceleration?
Rimbaud82

Postby bluejaybrandon on Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:10 pm

Rimbaud82 wrote:Been having a look through the draft, really impressive level of detail blue...even birthmarks and things on second round prospects, great to see.

First thing I have thought that seems bizarre though, Kira Lewis Jr. only having 71 speed and acceleration?

I’ll check it out and update it, probably shouldn’t be the low. Thanks!
bluejaybrandon

Postby Rimbaud82 on Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:14 pm

bluejaybrandon wrote:
Rimbaud82 wrote:Been having a look through the draft, really impressive level of detail blue...even birthmarks and things on second round prospects, great to see.

I’ll check it out and update it, probably shouldn’t be the low. Thanks!

No worries, think he should be very high 80s if not 90s! But outstanding work on the whole lad :applaud:
Rimbaud82

Postby FleeceKelly on Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:24 pm

So I decided to run with the Hornets and first season simmed to the trade deadline I got rid of Rozier. Fast forward to the lottery and had the 7th best odds to get the 1st pick but got lucky and was able to move up to the 1st overall pick soooooo

I took LaMelo to pair him next to Devante Graham but something is telling me I should've took Edwards. Anyhow the Pistons got him 2nd and the Cavs took Wiseman at 3.

Appreciate the work everyone did to put the class together man. The detail is crazy.
FleeceKelly

Postby bluejaybrandon on Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:27 pm

FleeceKelly wrote:So I decided to run with the Hornets and first season simmed to the trade deadline I got rid of Rozier. Fast forward to the lottery and had the 7th best odds to get the 1st pick but got lucky and was able to move up to the 1st overall pick soooooo

I took LaMelo to pair him next to Devante Graham but something is telling me I should've took Edwards. Anyhow the Pistons got him 2nd and the Cavs took Wiseman at 3.

Appreciate the work everyone did to put the class together man. The detail is crazy.

LaMelo and Graham could be deadly. I’d be curious to see Devante in an off-Ball role, as I suspect his spot ability is fairly good. Glad the “big three” went 1,2,3 in your draft through, that’s a good sign!
bluejaybrandon

Postby emongnome on Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:47 pm

great work man! the level of detail is amazing

was just wondering, are you going to release a CF ID list for this project?
emongnome

Postby Yandes on Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:13 pm

Fantastic job :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: :crazyeyes: :shock:
Yandes

Postby bluejaybrandon on Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:42 pm

emongnome wrote:great work man! the level of detail is amazing

Yes I will. I can update the file or just post it here. I’ll do that tonight.
bluejaybrandon

Postby emongnome on Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:47 pm

bluejaybrandon wrote:

Nice! many thanks man! again, wonderful job on this Draft Class. been following your work for years, and i must say this is the best --- from the CFs, to the body models, tats, etc. to the ratings... outstanding
emongnome

Postby bluejaybrandon on Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:25 pm

emongnome wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:

Nice! many thanks man! again, wonderful job on this Draft Class. been following your work for years, and i must say this is the best --- from the CFs, to the body models, tats, etc. to the ratings... outstanding

I really appreciate the kind words.

I think I got a working ID list below. Let me know if it works because I did it quickly while at work.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... A3gS8/edit
bluejaybrandon

Postby emongnome on Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:14 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:
emongnome wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:

I think I got a working ID list below. Let me know if it works because I did it quickly while at work.

dude, for all that you do for the community, you deserve all the praise!! many thanks again, for your efforts! major props to your collaborators as well --- you guys make the game MORE.

thanks for the CF list man, more power!
emongnome

Postby FleeceKelly on Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:34 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:
FleeceKelly wrote:So I decided to run with the Hornets and first season simmed to the trade deadline I got rid of Rozier. Fast forward to the lottery and had the 7th best odds to get the 1st pick but got lucky and was able to move up to the 1st overall pick soooooo

LaMelo and Graham could be deadly. I’d be curious to see Devante in an off-Ball role, as I suspect his spot ability is fairly good. Glad the “big three” went 1,2,3 in your draft through, that’s a good sign!

Actually made a mistake, Deni went 3rd to the Wolves and Wiseman went 4th to the Bulls
FleeceKelly

Postby MrArni on Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:04 am

It would be nice if you explain how to find these players in game. For example I have never used draft class. Where to go?
MrArni

Postby bluejaybrandon on Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:27 am

MrArni wrote:It would be nice if you explain how to find these players in game. For example I have never used draft class. Where to go?

Any MyLeague allows you to import a draft class. Just go to scouting then click and edit/import draft class. Then search and find the one you want to import. Additionally you can go to “Create Draft Class” for the main menu to look and download it and edit it then save it and import it locally.
bluejaybrandon

Postby deionr829 on Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:19 am

Question I can combine both draft classes in my league right ?
deionr829

Postby bluejaybrandon on Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:27 am

deionr829 wrote:Question I can combine both draft classes in my league right ?

I’m not sure what you’re asking. Combine what?
bluejaybrandon

Postby Bacon on Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:36 am

Amazing work thanks so much!
Bacon

Postby Rimbaud82 on Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:42 am

Really enjoying using the draft mate, having so many prospects actually makes the 2nd round enjoyable...and 2nd round picks worthwhile. I literally cannot play with the ugly generic faces, which means I barely focus on the draft unless its with teams with high lottery picks that I can use the kind of prospects that tend to get made by creators here. This adds a whole new level of depth as it does every year, especially along with Shuajotas wonderful class as well.
Rimbaud82

Postby deionr829 on Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:25 am

i f up bad now. i made the mistake and combine your draft class and shuja draft class. now my game wont start. it will get to the anthony davis part and shut off. i dont know what i did or how to fix it. everything was good before i combine both draft classes
deionr829

Postby bluejaybrandon on Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:47 am

deionr829 wrote:i f up bad now. i made the mistake and combine your draft class and shuja draft class. now my game wont start. it will get to the anthony davis part and shut off. i dont know what i did or how to fix it. everything was good before i combine both draft classes

No idea man. I haven’t messed with combining the draft class with anything so I can’t say they’re compatible. I would just stick to one and then add prospects one by one. You probably have missing content that the game can’t read. Just start with no mods. Then add what you had. Then add one of our classes. Then add prospects from the other.
bluejaybrandon

Postby kidhybrid89 on Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:35 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:
emongnome wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:

First off, congrats on the release. Secondly, I noticed you removed players 10023 and 10017 from the draft but left them in your files for download. Who are they? I couldn't find them on our CFID sheet. Were they draft prospects who decided to committed to another year of college?
kidhybrid89

Postby bluejaybrandon on Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:45 am

kidhybrid89 wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:
emongnome wrote:
bluejaybrandon wrote:

First off, congrats on the release. Secondly, I noticed you removed players 10023 and 10017 from the draft but left them in your files for download. Who are they? I couldn't find them on our CFID sheet. Were they draft prospects who decided to committed to another year of college?

Correct, its Neemias Queta and Jeremiah Robinson-Earl. Both late scratches from the project. I just kept the files in there because I was too lazy to fish them out and honestly forgot.
bluejaybrandon

Postby mlp111 on Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:28 pm

Roster missing for me. I search both
mlp111

Postby mlp111 on Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:31 pm

Roster missing for me. I search both
mlp111

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding