PCBasket 3.0 Custom Roster - 143 Teams: NBA, Euroleague & FIBA Released

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: 「PCBASKET 2K20 AIO: NBA,EUROLEAGUE,ACB,FIBA」- UPDATE 2.0 [FIBA ARENA PREVIEWS]

Postby Jovanx011 on Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:54 pm

Shuajota wrote:
Jovanx011 wrote:There are alot of transfers going on, are you going to put new rosters or the one's from season that is over?

Yes I know, but the rosters are not completed so not yet, we are focused on FIBA right now. Update 2 will be based on 19-20 season. There are too many movements in the teams now and it is difficult to adjust rosters because the teams are still formalizing them. After Update 2 release we will start in a new one for 2020-2021 Season. In fact we are writing down each transfer. But we will add the new rosters in Update 3 when everything is more advanced.

I see, but alot of players that you are gonna make face's are transfering between teams for example, Corey Walden went from Partizan (eurocup) to Red Star (Euroleague), and Dangubic went from Estudiantes (ACB) to Partizan (eurocup) there are alot of transfers like that that can be done easily that would be cool.
Jovanx011

Re: 「PCBASKET 2K20 AIO: NBA,EUROLEAGUE,ACB,FIBA」- UPDATE 2.0 [FIBA ARENA PREVIEWS]

Postby Shuajota on Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:34 pm

Jovanx011 wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
Jovanx011 wrote:There are alot of transfers going on, are you going to put new rosters or the one's from season that is over?

Yes I know, but the rosters are not completed so not yet, we are focused on FIBA right now. Update 2 will be based on 19-20 season. There are too many movements in the teams now and it is difficult to adjust rosters because the teams are still formalizing them. After Update 2 release we will start in a new one for 2020-2021 Season. In fact we are writing down each transfer. But we will add the new rosters in Update 3 when everything is more advanced.

I see, but alot of players that you are gonna make face's are transfering between teams for example, Corey Walden went from Partizan (eurocup) to Red Star (Euroleague), and Dangubic went from Estudiantes (ACB) to Partizan (eurocup) there are alot of transfers like that that can be done easily that would be cool.

I haven´t Corey Walden cf done. And if you put players, what player do you replace? That doesn´t make sense at this moment. We are waiting for final rosters.
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com

Postby Shuajota on Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:20 am

Umana Reyer Venice vs Virtus Bologna Eurocup Gameplay
phpBB [video]
Last edited by Shuajota on Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shuajota

Postby Shuajota on Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:07 am

Hey, from here I want to thank you for all your support. The love you give me from different parts of the world is a great motivation for me. It's really amazing how my community has grown since I started 3 years ago in the NBA2K modding.

As many of you may already know, PCBasket 2K20 is a very ambitious project. Since the main goal is to recreate the NBA and international basketball in great detail in a single roster. It is important to say that this includes
NBA, WNBA, Euroleague, Eurocup, ACB (Spanish League) and 40 FIBA ​​teams. The options offered by this roster are very wide. From being able to face NBA teams against Euroleague teams, playing a season with European teams, a Spanish league or even enjoying the experience of a World Cup.

This would not be possible without the work of my teammates: Uspar, SarumanACB, ErMapale, iviliki, Arnau13, Xemita99 and me. But like everything in this life, not everything is positivity. The reason for this post is to respond to those negative comments about this project and inform about the big update 2.0 that we will include very soon (We hope to release it in August). I will start talking about the negative part: Users who write comments like this, here is a good example:

Well, this does not mean that we do not accept negative comments. Feedback is really valuable and helps us to keep improving. But I think we should make a distinction between feedback and comments made from ignorance of what it means to create a project like this. And all of you who participate in some way in modding will agree with me that these are not correct ways.

We are not a multi-million dollar company, we do not sell a product. We are seven guys who dedicate part of their time to a hobby. Simple like that.
We do not have a deadline, we work when we can. If still, in July there is someone who does not know. We are living in a pandemic, these are difficult times and our free time is limited. We have our lives behind this virtual world. There are days when you can be highly motivated and other days when you are not feeling well emotionally. And every day is different.

On that basis, I must say that we are very committed to finalizing it. And we continue to advance our goals. You must understand that any area of ​​this work requires a lot of time, an arena, a jersey, a player's DNA, a cyberface, custom shoes, everything means time. I do not ask that you are appreciating this to me every day, but I hope that you value the effort that we are doing. I think comments like "It's late" "Now that doesn't make sense" "NBA 2K21 is going to be released soon, your work isn't worth it now" is not really necessary.
Especially since all this that we have created from scratch you will not find in 2K21.

With that said, I'll start talking about Update 2.0 for PCBasket 2K20. Last February we released an initial version with NBA and Euroleague. Well, with Update 2.0 you will find a very significant improvement in Euroleague and the new addition of Eurocup teams, the entire Spanish league (ACB).
This will allow you to play a fully personalized season with 30 or 36 teams from Europe. We will also include 40 FIBA ​​teams giving you the possibility of being able to play a World Cup in very precise detail. We are currently talking about a database with 125 teams, 3,220 players and more than 450 new cyberfaces. We are 3 guys working very hard on every aspect, tendencies, signatures, custom shoes, ratings for each player to create a realistic experience.

I am going to expose a list of frequently asked questions that I have been receiving in the last days:

FAQ

Q1. I can't play a MyLeague with European teams, I don't want to add NBA teams. What can I do?
A1. MyLeague mode needs 30 or more teams. With the Update 2.0 you will have 22 new european teams from ACB and Eurocup. So you will be able to configure your MyLeague with 40 european teams in total at your disposal.

Q2. Will you update the rosters with the new euroleague transfers for the Season 20-21 in Update 2.0?
A2. Not yet, we have been working on ACB, Eurocup and now we are focused on FIBA rosters. Update 2.0 will be based on 19-20 season. Right now there are too many movements in the teams and it is difficult to adjust rosters because the teams are still formalizing them. After Update 2.0 release we will start in a new one for 2020-2021 Season. We will update this project to the next season with Update 3.0. Now it´s time to enjoy with this last season and FIBA.

Q3. Will PCBasket be compatible with NBA 2K21? Are you planning to move to the new game?
A3. We will continue to support this project in NBA 2K20. We cannot start from scratch again. We will update the roster to the 2020-2021 season and we will add 12 new teams, 137 in total. A stable and definitive version. 2K21 on PC will be current gen and it is not worth it unless there is some tool capable of converting everything from one game to another.

Thank you
Shuajota
Shuajota

Re: 「PCBASKET 2K20 AIO: NBA,EUROLEAGUE,ACB,FIBA」- UPDATE 2.0 IMPORTANT PROGRESS NOTE

Postby benharper23 on Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:59 am

You guys are doing fantastic job. Dont even pay attention to those negative comments. If they want they can create their own mod or just shut the f... up. We know how hard to do something huge like that. As you said there are still people out there playing nba 2k14. Your mod will be played years and years. You have my support always and i know too many people in the community like me. Thank you so much.
benharper23

Re: 「PCBASKET 2K20 AIO: NBA,EUROLEAGUE,ACB,FIBA」- UPDATE 2.0 IMPORTANT PROGRESS NOTE

Postby Shuajota on Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:16 am

benharper23 wrote:You guys are doing fantastic job. Dont even pay attention to those negative comments. If they want they can create their own mod or just shut the f... up. We know how hard to do something huge like that. As you said there are still people out there playing nba 2k14. Your mod will be played years and years. You have my support always and i know too many people in the community like me. Thank you so much.

Thank you so much man, unfortunately there are users who are not aware of the work we do. Here I have more examples.

A pandemic does not mean that we are at home touching our balls. Our entire daily routine has changed. When there are sick relatives this is a very serious thing. You must take care of your family before anything else. Thousands of people have died in Spain. I have been working from home, my real job is not modding. I am a teacher. And I have no obligation to finish this within a limited time.
We are not a company, and we are not charging money for this.
As for last year, time has proved me right. 2K20 is much easier to edit and we have better tools. The group of teammates is larger and we have been able to divide tasks.

This guy below looks me familiar, I think he is here in this forum but I will skip his nick in case I'm wrong. For his information, the cyberface for Teodosic has been created by me from the scratch and we converted Goudelock from 2K18. It requieres time, every cyberface maker here knows how hard it is to create an cf and even more if you want to do quality work. And I have to priorize players at this moment. That does not mean that I add more faces every day, I have made almost 500!
Shuajota

Postby SluggySports on Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:30 am

Appreciate the time you guys put into this project!! No matter what anyone does in life, it was always be some negative response to it! Just know majority of us in the community love the work you guys put out and will never take it for granted!!! Keep it up
SluggySports

Postby bluejaybrandon on Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:43 am

Everyone who mods understands the commitment it is and that’s why so many drop out of major projects. Instead of spending time writing out massive paragraphs to people who commented on your website, put that time into the project. Maybe that’s just my mentality but just prove them wrong. Make a near perfect product that you support well into 2k21. Reply to them directly, give your reasoning, then move on. Bringing that here and showing the forum doesn’t really add much. Just keep grinding.
bluejaybrandon

Postby jmmontoro on Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:46 am

Why bother answering about 2K21? I give you the ultimate answer: When we get 2K21 we'll take a look at the possibility of moving the mod to the new game and depending on the compatibility with tools and files between games we'll make a decision moving forward or not.
jmmontoro

Postby Shuajota on Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:51 am

jmmontoro wrote:Why bother answering about 2K21? I give you the ultimate answer: When we get 2K21 we'll take a look at the possibility of moving the mod to the new game and depending on the compatibility with tools and files between games we'll make a decision moving forward or not.

Okay, but not everyone will be able to buy the new game, considering that 2K21 on PC will be current gen and there will be little difference between one game and another.
There may be tools to convert in the future, I don't know. But I don't want to pinch my fingers with a hasty response. Our goal currently is to stay in 2K20, in the future... We will see. 2K14 still continues alive for example.
Last edited by Shuajota on Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:03 am, edited 3 times in total.
Shuajota

Postby Shuajota on Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:59 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:Everyone who mods understands the commitment it is and that’s why so many drop out of major projects. Instead of spending time writing out massive paragraphs to people who commented on your website, put that time into the project. Maybe that’s just my mentality but just prove them wrong. Make a near perfect product that you support well into 2k21. Reply to them directly, give your reasoning, then move on. Bringing that here and showing the forum doesn’t really add much. Just keep grinding.

Thanks for your advice man, I understand your posture. We continue to work hard every day from our private group. But I have seen it correct to make a parenthesis referring to this part of the modding and to put a little light on it. You have also experienced it by demanding users to release a project at an early date. I just want to express that we are people who dedicate part of their free time to creating and sharing. Not for someone to demand work from us. There must be a little empathy I think.
Shuajota

Postby Shuajota on Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:40 am

New cfs for Shengelia and Kurbanov:
Shuajota

Postby Shuajota on Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:40 pm

New Eurocup Gameplay from Update 2.0 (WIP)
Lokomotiv Kuban vs Partizan Belgrade (Team Audios for both teams have added)
phpBB [video]
Shuajota

Postby Jovanx011 on Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:01 am

Shuajota wrote:
phpBB [video]

1 thing on the video seems like you made Partizan's Court that we used temporary (red star's court) for few games because our main court was occupied, and we did use this one agains lokomotiv as you can see in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RSFk3GSVG0, But that is not our main court our main court looks like this(look at video) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqHOilBhx40, im not complaining im just saying to help you guys, also face's seem nice would be nice if you can show pictures you cant see much in the video :D .
Jovanx011

Postby Shuajota on Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:16 am

Jovanx011 wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
phpBB [video]

1 thing on the video seems like you made Partizan's Court that we used temporary (red star's court) for few games because our main court was occupied, and we did use this one agains lokomotiv as you can see in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RSFk3GSVG0, But that is not our main court our main court looks like this(look at video) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqHOilBhx40, im not complaining im just saying to help you guys, also face's seem nice would be nice if you can show pictures you cant see much in the video :D .

Yep, I have read a message on YouTube about this court and we will fix it. Thank you.
Here you have some Partizan cfs:
Zagorac (He is not in 2K20, I had to convert him from 2K18).
Bircevic
Trifunovic
Shuajota

Postby Jovanx011 on Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:24 am

Shuajota wrote:
Jovanx011 wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
phpBB [video]

Yep, I have read a message on YouTube about this court and we will fix it. Thank you.
Here you have some Partizan cfs:
Zagorac (He is not in 2K20, I had to convert him from 2K18).
[ Image ]
Bircevic
[ Image ]
Trifunovic
[ Image ]

Looks cool, looking foward for patch!
Jovanx011

Postby goudemre on Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:56 pm

Hi, thank you for information regarding 2.0

I have a question, can I (and how) make transfers between teams after update 2.0 is released? I'm a 2K modding noob and bought it just for this project.
goudemre

Postby Shuajota on Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:05 am

goudemre wrote:Hi, thank you for information regarding 2.0

I have a question, can I (and how) make transfers between teams after update 2.0 is released? I'm a 2K modding noob and bought it just for this project.

You can use 2K Tools, Limnono, or even the internal editor. But we will start making the new transfers after Update 2 release. So you can also wait for our third update.
Shuajota

Postby jmmontoro on Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:24 am

Shuajota wrote:
jmmontoro wrote:Why bother answering about 2K21? I give you the ultimate answer: When we get 2K21 we'll take a look at the possibility of moving the mod to the new game and depending on the compatibility with tools and files between games we'll make a decision moving forward or not.

Okay, but not everyone will be able to buy the new game, considering that 2K21 on PC will be current gen and there will be little difference between one game and another.
There may be tools to convert in the future, I don't know. But I don't want to pinch my fingers with a hasty response. Our goal currently is to stay in 2K20, in the future... We will see. 2K14 still continues alive for example.

You missed the point! You don't say yes and you don't say no. But nevermind, keep up the great work.
jmmontoro

Postby benharper23 on Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:39 am

Hi Shuajota. There is a roster on Nba 2k20 on your name and you are updating that roster. I know its unfinished. But for Turkish National Team this link can help you. You can find 'Current Roster' at the link below.

https://www.tbf.org.tr/a-milli-erkek-ta ... etbolcular

Shane Larkin and Scottie Wilbekin wont be on the roster at the same time. Most of the Turkish players in NBA dont come to the national tournaments. And there are some extra players on this roster list. Maybe you use this information when you create Turkish National Team Roster.

Thank you so much.
benharper23

Postby Shuajota on Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:27 pm

benharper23 wrote:Hi Shuajota. There is a roster on Nba 2k20 on your name and you are updating that roster. I know its unfinished. But for Turkish National Team this link can help you. You can find 'Current Roster' at the link below.

https://www.tbf.org.tr/a-milli-erkek-ta ... etbolcular

Shane Larkin and Scottie Wilbekin wont be on the roster at the same time. Most of the Turkish players in NBA dont come to the national tournaments. And there are some extra players on this roster list. Maybe you use this information when you create Turkish National Team Roster.

Thank you so much.

Hi, thanks for the link benharper23!
Shuajota

Postby Uros12 on Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:39 am

GREAT WORK on Partizan!!! Cyberfaces look almost photorealistic. Only the court needs to be fixed, but when that is done, I think that I will lose my mind once I see it in full glory :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:
Still taking my time to perfect the beat
And I still got love for the streets.
Uros12

Postby Shuajota on Thu Jul 23, 2020 2:21 am

Uros12 wrote:GREAT WORK on Partizan!!! Cyberfaces look almost photorealistic. Only the court needs to be fixed, but when that is done, I think that I will lose my mind once I see it in full glory :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:

Thanks! We have updated it:
Shuajota

Postby ThaLiveKing on Thu Jul 23, 2020 4:19 am

Shuajota wrote:
Uros12 wrote:GREAT WORK on Partizan!!! Cyberfaces look almost photorealistic. Only the court needs to be fixed, but when that is done, I think that I will lose my mind once I see it in full glory :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:

[ Image ]

looks great!!!
ThaLiveKing

Postby Jovanx011 on Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:54 am

Shuajota wrote:

[ Image ]

Spot on!
Jovanx011

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding