PCBasket 3.0 Custom Roster - 143 Teams: NBA, Euroleague & FIBA Released

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: PCBasket 3.0 Custom Roster - 143 Teams: NBA, Euroleague & FIBA Released

Postby Shuajota on Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:29 pm

YPLONy wrote:Earlier you posted coaches cf (Saras, Itoudis, Pablo, etc.) so why they are not in game? What's they cf id? Many many many mistakes and bugs.......

That is not a "bug", it is something intentional and there is a reason behind that. Everything in this v3.0 has its explanation. Some coach IDs were having problems and I had to redo the database. That took me a long time, and I didn't want to screw up the roster again. I mean, I had to clonate more than 3000 players and information from 100 teams, which is equivalent to several weeks of extra work. So, after v3.0 release, my idea was to focus on details like that as you can see in this screenshot:

A constructive criticism is welcome because it helps to improve, I could make a mistake, maybe forget something, etc. and I am open to read your feedback to make it more complete. But comments like "many many many mistakes and bugs" are somewhat ambiguous, similar to a tantrum because you don't have what you wanted.

But hey, If you think that there are too many bugs, (no one has complained about bugs. This has been personally tested by me and my teammates before releasing it), you can do it by yourself, maybe you know how to do it better than us. Because to date I have not seen anything similar to this project.
Last edited by Shuajota on Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:53 am, edited 5 times in total.
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com

Postby Shuajota on Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:32 pm

jamminjx27 wrote:I enjoy your work alot shuajota but I hope you will release the patch for this one. Any chance on missing CFs for fiba standouts like Alperen Sengun, Filip Petrusev etc. Young players like Victor Wembanyama etc.

I will continue to add content to this project in the future but currently my free time is not what it used to be since I am working many hours at my job. In my free time I am converting the project for NBA 2K21, but I keep in mind to improve everything little by little with cfs and more art stuff.
Shuajota

Postby YPLONy on Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:51 am

Shuajota wrote:
YPLONy wrote:Earlier you posted coaches cf (Saras, Itoudis, Pablo, etc.) so why they are not in game? What's they cf id? Many many many mistakes and bugs.......

That is not a "bug", it is something intentional and there is a reason behind that. Everything in this v3.0 has its explanation. Some coach IDs were having problems and I had to redo the database. That took me a long time, and I didn't want to screw up the roster again. I mean, I had to clonate more than 3000 players and information from 100 teams, which is equivalent to several weeks of extra work. So, after v3.0 release, my idea was to focus on details like that as you can see in this screenshot:

[ Image ]

Im talking about cf (cyberface) not about portrait. If this cf was created why its not in game?
YPLONy

Postby batangkumag on Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:09 am

hi.. I was trying to look for Demarcus Cousins.. couldn't find him on your roster..
batangkumag

Postby Shuajota on Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:59 am

YPLONy wrote:
Shuajota wrote:

[ Image ]

Im talking about cf (cyberface) not about portrait. If this cf was created why its not in game?

I have not said anything about portraits and I have already answered your question. I made some cfs for coaches but to assign them I needed IDs. The IDs that I assigned were causing problems on the roster and I had to rebuild the entire roster from scratch, that was, throw away dozens of hours of work. So I chose to prioritize players. Anyway I do not rule out including coaches cfs in a future update.
Shuajota

Postby player0604 on Thu Apr 22, 2021 4:25 pm

Hi Shuajota,

first of all thank a lot to this great mod and appreciate your effort and time to make this happen, just curious if you will update the NBA roster after trade deadline

again thanks for this greatest Euro and FIBA mod (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y)
player0604

Postby Shuajota on Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:54 am

player0604 wrote:Hi Shuajota,

first of all thank a lot to this great mod and appreciate your effort and time to make this happen, just curious if you will update the NBA roster after trade deadline

again thanks for this greatest Euro and FIBA mod (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y)

Thanks mate, unfortunately I can't continue on modding for a while due to different personal reasons. As soon as I return I will bring you news.
Shuajota

Postby Dee4Three on Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:59 pm

YPLONy is former banned user MrArni. Sock puppet accounts are against the rules here at the NLSC, and it would seem that he is using this second account to come at Shuajota just as he did with the prior one.

So this handle is now banned as well.

"I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me." - Larry Bird

Check out my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvHJXrqit8Dc6HBY5P6EmAA

Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Dee4Three84
Dee4Three
NLSC Team Member
NLSC Team Member

Postby Shuajota on Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:27 pm

Dee4Three wrote:

YPLONy is former banned user MrArni. Sock puppet accounts are against the rules here at the NLSC, and it would seem that he is using this second account to come at Shuajota just as he did with the prior one.

So this handle is now banned as well.

[ Image ]

Oh! Thank you Dee.
Shuajota

Postby emongnome on Sat May 01, 2021 12:20 pm

@shuajota, was wondering if you were planning on releasing a CF ID list for this.. appreciate the work you and your collaborators do, more power!
emongnome

Postby Shuajota on Mon May 03, 2021 8:19 am

Hey, sorry for my little activity here lately. I have always been very active here since I started in 2016 but I have to attend to different personal matters in my real life and I cannot dedicate as much time as I would like to modding.
I will be back stronger than ever, and if everything goes well, I have more surprises ready for you guys for PCBasket on 2K20 and 2K21.

See you soon. Greetings from Spain to all of you guys. Take care.
Shuajota

Postby emongnome on Mon May 03, 2021 11:24 am

Shuajota wrote:Hey, sorry for my little activity here lately. I have always been very active here since I started in 2016 but I have to attend to different personal matters in my real life and I cannot dedicate as much time as I would like to modding.
I will be back stronger than ever, and if everything goes well, I have more surprises ready for you guys for PCBasket on 2K20 and 2K21.

Always appreciate all the work you do (Y)

Best of luck on your personal matters, more power to you!!
emongnome

Postby benharper23 on Tue May 04, 2021 4:29 am

Shuajota wrote:Hey, sorry for my little activity here lately. I have always been very active here since I started in 2016 but I have to attend to different personal matters in my real life and I cannot dedicate as much time as I would like to modding.

Hi Shuajota,

I hope everything is ok. Good luck with your personal matters. People in here have to know that you are a human being not a super hero and you have some priorities in your personal life. Modding shouldnt be one of them you worry about.

We are looking forward to hearing from you. Dont worry about anything. You did really good things for us for years. You even made game better than original. Take care of yourself. See you soon.
benharper23

Postby geezanjisageezan on Sat Jun 12, 2021 4:28 pm

Can someone please let me know the CF ID for Vildoza? Or someone just post the CF ID LIST for PC BASKET?
geezanjisageezan

Postby Shuajota on Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:00 pm

geezanjisageezan wrote:Can someone please let me know the CF ID for Vildoza? Or someone just post the CF ID LIST for PC BASKET?

It´s 2820 , but with 2KTools you can check the ID of every single player.
Shuajota

Postby GD Hamer on Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:09 am

is there any chance that you can rellease a cf update with a missing cf from previous versions like for nemanja dangubic,luka mitrovic,uros trifunovic,mathias lessort, and others missing cf from previous version of you r great patch
GD Hamer

Postby Shuajota on Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:37 pm

GD Hamer wrote:is there any chance that you can rellease a cf update with a missing cf from previous versions like for nemanja dangubic,luka mitrovic,uros trifunovic,mathias lessort, and others missing cf from previous version of you r great patch

I can´t sorry. I accidentally lost those files two months ago.
Shuajota

Postby kidhybrid89 on Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:49 pm

Shuajota wrote:
GD Hamer wrote:is there any chance that you can rellease a cf update with a missing cf from previous versions like for nemanja dangubic,luka mitrovic,uros trifunovic,mathias lessort, and others missing cf from previous version of you r great patch

I can´t sorry. I accidentally lost those files two months ago.

I likely have some still. I know I have Trifunovic and Lessort for sure.
kidhybrid89

Postby GD Hamer on Thu Sep 30, 2021 7:44 am

that s good,if u have a previous versions,there is a lot of cf,like david kravish,lessort,trifunovic,luka mitrovic,nemanja dangubic,nenad dimitrijevic,dejan musli,and a lot of others cf. is there any chance you can upload them?
GD Hamer

Postby Shuajota on Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:37 pm

GD Hamer wrote:that s good,if u have a previous versions,there is a lot of cf,like david kravish,lessort,trifunovic,luka mitrovic,nemanja dangubic,nenad dimitrijevic,dejan musli,and a lot of others cf. is there any chance you can upload them?

I lost those files.
Shuajota

Postby yoshua3232 on Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:36 pm

please, Netherlands, Hungary, Denmanrk, Iceland, Bulgaria and Estonia. Its possible?
yoshua3232

Postby RoAle13 on Sun Oct 17, 2021 6:36 am

Shuajota wrote:
GD Hamer wrote:that s good,if u have a previous versions,there is a lot of cf,like david kravish,lessort,trifunovic,luka mitrovic,nemanja dangubic,nenad dimitrijevic,dejan musli,and a lot of others cf. is there any chance you can upload them?

I lost those files.

I have the backing of version 2.0, and with it all the faces that are not in version 3.0, if Shuajota authorizes me, I can pass them on to you
RoAle13

Postby Shuajota on Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:43 am

RoAle13 wrote:
Shuajota wrote:

I lost those files.

I have the backing of version 2.0, and with it all the faces that are not in version 3.0, if Shuajota authorizes me, I can pass them on to you

Yes, send him the cfs.
Shuajota

Postby GD Hamer on Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:37 am

RoAle13,Shuajota thank you both,its for my personal use :bowdown: :bowdown: :applaud: :applaud: (Y)
GD Hamer

Postby salbacef on Mon Jan 23, 2023 9:59 pm

hello shuajota, due to problems on my PC I had to format this and I lost the PCBasket 3.0 offline roster, could you please post me the link to unload it again. thank you!!
salbacef

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding