NBA Finals Patch on Jerseys

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

NBA Finals Patch on Jerseys

Postby PrinceMarth1990 on Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:09 pm

So I had took some of the textures that pinoy21 made (shoutout to him for the original textures) and I took an NBA Finals jersey patch image and pasted it onto the back of every team’s jerseys and these are the results. I may or may not release these (in full).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The relatively new modder that not many ppl know about.
PrinceMarth1990

Re: NBA Finals Patch on Jerseys

Postby [Stove] on Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:41 pm

I assume the patches show up on every jersey during the finals regardless right? And the courts where the arena logo is? Perhaps the courts for just regular playoff games too right? :?: :?: :?:
[Stove]

Postby PrinceMarth1990 on Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:39 am

[Stove] wrote:I assume the patches show up on every jersey during the finals regardless right? And the courts where the arena logo is? Perhaps the courts for just regular playoff games too right? :?: :?: :?:

Unfortunately I do not know how to make it so that the patches show up during the Finals (basically I made two separate uniform files (one which has the NBA patches on it and one with the NBA Finals patches and you basically copy the Finals jerseys of the two teams in the waigua folder when you get to the NBA Finals and swap them back (with the original jerseys (backup jerseys) after the NBA Finals. As for the “The Playoffs” and the “The Finals” decals on the courts. I haven’t figured out how to put them in (I’m also trying to figure out a way to edit the basket stanchion graphics (and I plan on figuring out a way to change it so that during the Eastern and Western Semi Finals and the Eastern and Western Finals, the basket stanchion says “West/East Semis” and “West/East Finals”) If you know a way so I can make it where they show up without having to swap the files in the waigua folder (like via 2K explorer or other editing methods), let me know.
The relatively new modder that not many ppl know about.
PrinceMarth1990

Postby [Stove] on Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:26 am

PrinceMarth1990 wrote:
[Stove] wrote:I assume the patches show up on every jersey during the finals regardless right? And the courts where the arena logo is? Perhaps the courts for just regular playoff games too right? :?: :?: :?:

Unfortunately I do not know how to make it so that the patches show up during the Finals (basically I made two separate uniform files (one which has the NBA patches on it and one with the NBA Finals patches and you basically copy the Finals jerseys of the two teams in the waigua folder when you get to the NBA Finals and swap them back (with the original jerseys (backup jerseys) after the NBA Finals. As for the “The Playoffs” and the “The Finals” decals on the courts. I haven’t figured out how to put them in (I’m also trying to figure out a way to edit the basket stanchion graphics (and I plan on figuring out a way to change it so that during the Eastern and Western Semi Finals and the Eastern and Western Finals, the basket stanchion says “West/East Semis” and “West/East Finals”) If you know a way so I can make it where they show up without having to swap the files in the waigua folder (like via 2K explorer or other editing methods), let me know.

I do not know how. I figured they just showed up in game already. I swear they did in past games. If they don't in 2k20 and you can make it work then awesome.
[Stove]

Postby cujomatty on Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:34 am

Use looyh’s hook tool and you can make a team file that would use the Jerseys with patches on them. Then right before you start a game, be it playoffs, finals, whatever, open hook and load the jerseys you want to use.
Raptors Basketball-Proudly Canadian
cujomatty

Postby CosignDaDon on Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:21 pm

Im bumping this cause I want to see if this is possible...

When you go to the Finals, the patch doesn't show up in game.

How can we get a Finals patch for series? Any way to make it easier for those that may are new to modding?
CosignDaDon

Postby CosignDaDon on Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:40 pm

PrinceMarth1990 wrote:So I had took some of the textures that pinoy21 made (shoutout to him for the original textures) and I took an NBA Finals jersey patch image and pasted it onto the back of every team’s jerseys and these are the results. I may or may not release these (in full).

Man, I need a Chicago Bulls pack!
CosignDaDon

Postby dylan844r on Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:22 am

Are you planning on releasing this? Would love to use this to add realizim to the game!
dylan844r

Postby DANIEL220 on Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:47 pm

PrinceMarth1990 wrote:So I had took some of the textures that pinoy21 made (shoutout to him for the original textures) and I took an NBA Finals jersey patch image and pasted it onto the back of every team’s jerseys and these are the results. I may or may not release these (in full).

Is there anyway I can get these?
DANIEL220

Postby CosignDaDon on Sat Oct 03, 2020 1:29 am

Alright guys,

Now I have been wanting the NBA Finals patch on jerseys and was trying to figure out an easier way and I believe I have.

When it comes to the uniforms, there is also a separate file for "sponsors", so a Sponsor patch was made with the NBA Finals by DluBell.

They aren't on the back but on the front like back in the day. This way you can not only swap the patch with any jersey with which ever team goes to the Finals, but then u don't need to make separate jersey files.

Peep the attachments
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CosignDaDon

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding