warm ups

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

warm ups

Postby [Stove] on Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:41 am

whats the file for the warm up pants and jackets, and the t shirts they wear on the bench. anyone know? are they even editable?
[Stove]

Re: warm ups

Postby aholbert32 on Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:56 am

[Stove] wrote:whats the file for the warm up pants and jackets, and the t shirts they wear on the bench. anyone know? are they even editable?

Great question. Been wondering this for a while.
aholbert32

Postby Aston on Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:52 am

[Stove] wrote:whats the file for the warm up pants and jackets, and the t shirts they wear on the bench. anyone know? are they even editable?

I would know tho T_T
Aston
Culture.

Postby cujomatty on Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:19 am

I'm pretty good at finding files and spent a bunch of time a few weeks ago looking through everything trying to find them and what I discovered is that I am pretty sure the warm ups are a generic shared asset that the game uses and just the logos and colors change. Pretty sure it's the same for the t-shirts.
Raptors Basketball-Proudly Canadian
cujomatty

Postby [Stove] on Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:34 am

cujomatty wrote:I'm pretty good at finding files and spent a bunch of time a few weeks ago looking through everything trying to find them and what I discovered is that I am pretty sure the warm ups are a generic shared asset that the game uses and just the logos and colors change. Pretty sure it's the same for the t-shirts.

hmm sounds difficult. maybe i stay off it for now and learn other stuff first.
[Stove]

Postby RobDavis on Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:24 pm

cujomatty wrote:I'm pretty good at finding files and spent a bunch of time a few weeks ago looking through everything trying to find them and what I discovered is that I am pretty sure the warm ups are a generic shared asset that the game uses and just the logos and colors change. Pretty sure it's the same for the t-shirts.

It is a generic asset. When i edit my college team I make them generic teams and the game uses the team colors to create the warmups. Also historic teams dont have warmups.
Producer | YouTuber
Creator of Fictional College Hoops PC Mod NBA 2K19/20/21
Sub to My Youtube Channel Below
YouTube

Fictional College Hoops 2K23 Mod
Fictional College Hoops 2K21 Mod
Fictional College Hoops 2K20 Mod
Fictional College Hoops 2K19 Mod
RobDavis

Postby aholbert32 on Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:09 am

RobDavis wrote:

It is a generic asset. When i edit my college team I make them generic teams and the game uses the team colors to create the warmups. Also historic teams dont have warmups.

Is it possible to edit that "generic asset"? For example, lets say I wanted to create a black history month warmup used by every team, is it possible to edit the logo the warmups use and replace it with the NBA BHM design?
aholbert32

Postby TTBN on Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:02 am

Generic asset is in RGB format. It's generic for all teams. Then, the team logo is specific for the warmups. Some teams have four or five assets (front_logo, back_logo, secondary_logo...) This is a huge work to change it for all teams. But you can edit the RGB style, I mean, if you want to add stripes or design some...

I changed shirts and warmup logo for my team with a "celtics" font instead of primary logo. Little bit realistic
TTBN

Postby dmx_133 on Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:21 am

There is retro warmup in game like sixer 93 ... i found them but i c an't assign that in game ... anybody can help me ?
dmx_133

Postby CosignDaDon on Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:45 am

Bumping this!
CosignDaDon

Postby jnooks937 on Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:14 am

dmx_133 wrote:There is retro warmup in game like sixer 93 ... i found them but i c an't assign that in game ... anybody can help me ?

What is the file name/number for the 93 Sixer's warmup's? I can help you assign them!
jnooks937

Postby dmx_133 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:09 am

jnooks937 wrote:
dmx_133 wrote:There is retro warmup in game like sixer 93 ... i found them but i c an't assign that in game ... anybody can help me ?

What is the file name/number for the 93 Sixer's warmup's? I can help you assign them!

clothing_resource_jacket_warmup_historic_mn_000_93_tex
dmx_133

Postby BobbyColtrane on Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:56 am

I have another question on this topic - does anyone know if its possible to add an expansion team (a custom team, like the Sonics) and get warmups?
BobbyColtrane

Postby dmx_133 on Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:44 pm

BobbyColtrane wrote:I have another question on this topic - does anyone know if its possible to add an expansion team (a custom team, like the Sonics) and get warmups?

I don't know :-(
dmx_133

Postby sticky-fingers on Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:01 pm

BobbyColtrane wrote:I have another question on this topic - does anyone know if its possible to add an expansion team (a custom team, like the Sonics) and get warmups?

have you try to use NBA2K Tools and edit this expansion team while in myleague ?
sticky-fingers

Postby BobbyColtrane on Sat May 01, 2021 10:10 pm

sticky-fingers wrote:

have you try to use NBA2K Tools and edit this expansion team while in myleague ?

I'm pretty inexperienced with NBA 2KTools.

What should I edit them to?
BobbyColtrane

Postby Shuajota on Sat May 01, 2021 11:34 pm

BobbyColtrane wrote:
sticky-fingers wrote:

Perhaps my tutorials can help you. You can unlock expansion teams if you change the "team type" to normal, historic or all time, and then you can add new logos, uniforms, IDs, etc. But remember that the warmups for created teams are a generic design according to the primary, secondary and tertiary colors that you assign to your team. To make sure the generic warump is showed correctly, you need to edit every single jersey for your team and select "Nashville" in *Team and put the value 0 in *Jacket Warmup CRC32B.

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com

Postby BobbyColtrane on Sun May 02, 2021 11:19 am

Thank you very much Shuajota!!
BobbyColtrane

Postby KennyXReno on Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:05 pm

Shuajota wrote:Perhaps my tutorials can help you. You can unlock expansion teams if you change the "team type" to normal, historic or all time, and then you can add new logos, uniforms, IDs, etc. But remember that the warmups for created teams are a generic design according to the primary, secondary and tertiary colors that you assign to your team. To make sure the generic warump is showed correctly, you need to edit every single jersey for your team and select "Nashville" in *Team and put the value 0 in *Jacket Warmup CRC32B.

So, does this method apply to Normal NBA teams, even the t-shirts they wear?
KennyXReno

Postby BobbyColtrane on Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:51 am

KennyXReno wrote:
Shuajota wrote:Perhaps my tutorials can help you. You can unlock expansion teams if you change the "team type" to normal, historic or all time, and then you can add new logos, uniforms, IDs, etc. But remember that the warmups for created teams are a generic design according to the primary, secondary and tertiary colors that you assign to your team. To make sure the generic warump is showed correctly, you need to edit every single jersey for your team and select "Nashville" in *Team and put the value 0 in *Jacket Warmup CRC32B.

So, does this method apply to Normal NBA teams, even the t-shirts they wear?

I would really like to know this too. :lol:
BobbyColtrane

Postby A-B-X-Y on Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:07 am

Shuajota wrote:
BobbyColtrane wrote:
sticky-fingers wrote:

Perhaps my tutorials can help you. You can unlock expansion teams if you change the "team type" to normal, historic or all time, and then you can add new logos, uniforms, IDs, etc. But remember that the warmups for created teams are a generic design according to the primary, secondary and tertiary colors that you assign to your team. To make sure the generic warump is showed correctly, you need to edit every single jersey for your team and select "Nashville" in *Team and put the value 0 in *Jacket Warmup CRC32B.

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

all the videos are unavailable... god help me.
Image NBA 2K Mod World Discord server ---> https://discord.gg/RdYKUqhhYE
A-B-X-Y

Postby Bassman58 on Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:48 am

If you are looking for Shuajota's videos, try his YouTube site.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWYQor ... SdmcsiEu5g
Bassman58

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding