PPP - Anthony Edwards (2k22 version) converted by kidyhbrid

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: PPP - Josh Christopher and Tre Mann released

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:27 am

JOSH CHRISTOPHER:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/afkvlcva ... PP.7z/file

TRE MANN: credits to bluejaybrandon for the clean tattoos
https://www.mediafire.com/file/k2ld4pav ... PP.7z/file
Consider supporting my work by donating here: https://paypal.me/pettypaulpierce?count ... le.x=en_US
PettyPaulPierce

Postby Rimbaud82 on Thu Aug 05, 2021 2:13 am

Brilliant on the pair of them! Can't wait for a new Garuba, then I'll start a new Rockets save haha
Rimbaud82

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Thu Aug 05, 2021 2:35 am

Rimbaud82 wrote:Brilliant on the pair of them! Can't wait for a new Garuba, then I'll start a new Rockets save haha

Didn't even know the rockets got him too lol how many draft picks did they have? Tbh he's one of the few CFs from my previous batch that still holds up decently, so i won't make him from scratch, will probably just touch up the texture a bit, add the beard and tweak the model slightly. Should still be an improvement. Same thing with Jalen Johnson, those two are prolly my best works from the previous batch.
Consider supporting my work by donating here: https://paypal.me/pettypaulpierce?count ... le.x=en_US
PettyPaulPierce

Postby Rimbaud82 on Thu Aug 05, 2021 2:45 am

PettyPaulPierce wrote:
Rimbaud82 wrote:Brilliant on the pair of them! Can't wait for a new Garuba, then I'll start a new Rockets save haha

Didn't even know the rockets got him too lol how many draft picks did they have? Tbh he's one of the few CFs from my previous batch that still holds up decently, so i won't make him from scratch, will probably just touch up the texture a bit, add the beard and tweak the model slightly. Should still be an improvement. Same thing with Jalen Johnson, those two are prolly my best works from the previous batch.

Yeah exactly man. Your current Garuba looks solid, but just a small retexture and the beard is all it needs.

Think the Rockets had 4 first rounders from trades/picks, quite a haul!
Rimbaud82

Postby Superbug on Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:07 am

Damn that's the best josh christopher cf i've seen incredible job on tre mann as well. I'd love to see how you would do a new bj boston or greg brown

If you enjoy my work and would like to help me out consider donating I will appreciate it : http://www.paypal.me/superbug24

For Paid personal request : 2knbanick@gmail.com

Superbug

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:37 pm

Superbug wrote:Damn that's the best josh christopher cf i've seen incredible job on tre mann as well. I'd love to see how you would do a new bj boston or greg brown

Thanks man, he got some really unique features which lets me make an authentic cf. Yeah i'll get to BJ and Greg soon.
PettyPaulPierce

Postby Schultzhhhhhh on Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:52 pm

First of all, I would like to say that I am very grateful that you are still paying attention to nba2k20. I am very excited that this post can continue to be updated. It is really some great works, but there are some problems. Some players' patches will have "shirt damage". It would be better if you could strengthen it. In short, I really appreciate your creation and contribution :| :| :|
Schultzhhhhhh

Postby Schultzhhhhhh on Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:53 pm

First of all, I would like to say that I am very grateful that you are still paying attention to nba2k20. I am very excited that this post can continue to be updated. It is really some great works, but there are some problems. Some players' patches will have "shirt damage". It would be better if you could strengthen it. In short, I really appreciate your creation and contribution :| :| :|
Schultzhhhhhh

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:36 am

Schultzhhhhhh wrote:First of all, I would like to say that I am very grateful that you are still paying attention to nba2k20. I am very excited that this post can continue to be updated. It is really some great works, but there are some problems. Some players' patches will have "shirt damage". It would be better if you could strengthen it. In short, I really appreciate your creation and contribution :| :| :|

you'd have to be more specific with that... which players? best to post screenshots. I check all the players before i upload them and i haven't seen anything wrong, but it can really depend on a lot of stuff, like do you have any jersey mods installed?
PettyPaulPierce

Re: PPP - Quentin Grimes released + hand tattoos for Jalen Green by BJB

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:14 am

PettyPaulPierce

Postby bluejaybrandon on Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:27 am

PettyPaulPierce wrote:QUENTIN GRIMES:
[ Image ]
https://www.mediafire.com/file/2kg7mhr8 ... PP.7z/file

JALEN GREEN: with hand tattoos by bluejaybrandon
[ Image ]
https://www.mediafire.com/file/q95e373d ... PP.7z/file

That’s Grimes is absolute fire! Amazing work!
bluejaybrandon

Postby Rimbaud82 on Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:27 am

Brilliant Grimes, honestly mate I am like a broken record at this point but just amazing quality this year :fire: :fire: :fire:

Still holding out for updated Garuba haha
Rimbaud82

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:36 am

Thanks fellas! Garuba next, you can expect it tonight @Rimbaud82
PettyPaulPierce

Postby emongnome on Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:40 am

Rimbaud82 wrote:Brilliant Grimes, honestly mate I am like a broken record at this point but just amazing quality this year :fire: :fire: :fire:

same here, broken record... PPP all your work is :fire: :fire: :fire:

and i appreciate how much of a perfectionist you are :100: on that note, inasmuch as i love the improvements you've made to your Cade CF, i see room for improvement still --- the head became to rounded as you made it bigger, and i think he needs a sharper/more defined jawline to even out the proportions of his face.

can't wait for the rest of your work (Y)
emongnome

Postby Rimbaud82 on Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:44 am

PettyPaulPierce wrote:Thanks fellas! Garuba next, you can expect it tonight @Rimbaud82

Rimbaud82

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:59 am

emongnome wrote:
Rimbaud82 wrote:Brilliant Grimes, honestly mate I am like a broken record at this point but just amazing quality this year :fire: :fire: :fire:

and i appreciate how much of a perfectionist you are :100: on that note, inasmuch as i love the improvements you've made to your Cade CF, i see room for improvement still --- the head became to rounded as you made it bigger, and i think he needs a sharper/more defined jawline to even out the proportions of his face.

He's one of the dudes who i just can't seem to get 100% right no matter what i do and it doesn't really help that the his looks differs from picture to picture. I definitely don't think his head should be smaller because it really is gigantic irl but i'll see what i can do about the facial features. Anyone else got suggestions? Feel free to write them, i'm always listening...
PettyPaulPierce

Postby Rimbaud82 on Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:17 am

PettyPaulPierce wrote:
emongnome wrote:

He's one of the dudes who i just can't seem to get 100% right no matter what i do and it doesn't really help that the his looks differs from picture to picture. I definitely don't think his head should be smaller because it really is gigantic irl but i'll see what i can do about the facial features. Anyone else got suggestions? Feel free to write them, i'm always listening...

Don't think the head should be bigger at all. Looks really good as is, only thing I could say comparing photos would be the head shape could be a bit narrower -

Eye shape maybe a bit less open too?
Rimbaud82

Postby emongnome on Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:29 am

Rimbaud82 wrote:
PettyPaulPierce wrote:
emongnome wrote:

Don't think the head should be bigger at all. Looks really good as is, only thing I could say comparing photos would be the head shape could be a bit narrower -

[ Image ]
[ Image ]

i agree with your suggestions (Y) the head shape being narrower -- i think that's similar to my "sharper jawline" comment, to make the face seem less round, and make it more angular.. and, yeah, "sleepier"/more slanted eyes would seem apt, especially basing off the picture posted above

don't get me wrong though PPP, damn near all your Cade iterations, I appreciate a ton! and, it's so dope to see the progression, from the 1st Cade CF to now (I Think it's somewhere around the 9th or 10th release?) (Y)
emongnome

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:51 am

emongnome wrote:
Rimbaud82 wrote:
PettyPaulPierce wrote:
emongnome wrote:

[ Image ]
[ Image ]

i agree with your suggestions (Y) the head shape being narrower -- i think that's similar to my "sharper jawline" comment, to make the face seem less round, and make it more angular.. and, yeah, "sleepier"/more slanted eyes would seem apt, especially basing off the picture posted above

don't get me wrong though PPP, damn near all your Cade iterations, I appreciate a ton! and, it's so dope to see the progression, from the 1st Cade CF to now (I Think it's somewhere around the 9th or 10th release?) (Y)

Definitely hitting double digits with how many versions i've put out, i've seen the dude's face so much it haunts me in my dreams lol but he's definitely my favorite young player to enter the league since Luka so i'd really like to get him right. How's this?
PettyPaulPierce

Postby Rimbaud82 on Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:06 am

PettyPaulPierce wrote:
emongnome wrote:
Rimbaud82 wrote:
PettyPaulPierce wrote:
emongnome wrote:

[ Image ]
[ Image ]

Definitely hitting double digits with how many versions i've put out, i've seen the dude's face so much it haunts me in my dreams lol but he's definitely my favorite young player to enter the league since Luka so i'd really like to get him right. How's this?
[ Image ]

Subtle, but definitely an improvement to my eyes. You are right though the lad looks so different depending on the angle of the photo.
Last edited by Rimbaud82 on Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rimbaud82

Postby emongnome on Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:10 am

PettyPaulPierce wrote:
emongnome wrote:
Rimbaud82 wrote:
PettyPaulPierce wrote:
emongnome wrote:

[ Image ]
[ Image ]

[ Image ]

haha, the haunting comment -- that's when you know you've been trying to perfect this

the sharper jawline/narrower width of the mid-/lower-face definitely does the trick! judging from the reference picture, the only things that need tweaking are the lateral canthi of the eyes --- the corners of his eyes seem to have a downward slant (sounds very nitpicky, i know...) i dunno how much more editing you can do (this current version is fire enough as it is), but, yeah...
emongnome

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:14 am

emongnome wrote:
PettyPaulPierce wrote:
emongnome wrote:
Rimbaud82 wrote:
PettyPaulPierce wrote:
emongnome wrote:

[ Image ]
[ Image ]

[ Image ]

haha, the haunting comment -- that's when you know you've been trying to perfect this

the sharper jawline/narrower width of the mid-/lower-face definitely does the trick! judging from the reference picture, the only things that need tweaking are the lateral canthi of the eyes --- the corners of his eyes seem to have a downward slant (sounds very nitpicky, i know...) i dunno how much more editing you can do (this current version is fire enough as it is), but, yeah...

Yep you were bang on with the jaw and making the head slightly more narrow and less round made it much better. I'm only a mortal after all and definitely miss stuff like this sometimes, so suggestions always help, and feel free to always do that in the future, that goes for everyone. There's no ego involved here, and i always appreciate constructive criticism, just trynna bring in as authentic as possible cyberfaces with these prospects. I've edited the eyes slightly but i didn't wanna overdo it not to mess up the texture. I'll see how much further i can slant the eyes and release the version together with Garuba a bit later tonight.
PettyPaulPierce

Postby emongnome on Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:31 am

PettyPaulPierce wrote:
emongnome wrote:
PettyPaulPierce wrote:
emongnome wrote:
Rimbaud82 wrote:
PettyPaulPierce wrote:
emongnome wrote:

[ Image ]
[ Image ]

[ Image ]

Yep you were bang on with the jaw and making the head slightly more narrow and less round made it much better. I'm only a mortal after all and definitely miss stuff like this sometimes, so suggestions always help, and feel free to always do that in the future, that goes for everyone. There's no ego involved here, and i always appreciate constructive criticism, just trynna bring in as authentic as possible cyberfaces with these prospects. I've edited the eyes slightly but i didn't wanna overdo it not to mess up the texture. I'll see how much further i can slant the eyes and release the version together with Garuba a bit later tonight.

of course! this is a community after all (Y) and, yeah, sometimes when one's too locked in, outside/fresh perspective helps :100:

dude, all of us appreciate the excellent work you do! again, can't say it enough, thank you very much! cannot wait to see what's next --- surely it's gonna be :fire: :fire: :fire:
emongnome

Postby Rimbaud82 on Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:36 am

PettyPaulPierce wrote:Yep you were bang on with the jaw and making the head slightly more narrow and less round made it much better. I'm only a mortal after all and definitely miss stuff like this sometimes, so suggestions always help, and feel free to always do that in the future, that goes for everyone. There's no ego involved here, and i always appreciate constructive criticism, just trynna bring in as authentic as possible cyberfaces with these prospects. I've edited the eyes slightly but i didn't wanna overdo it not to mess up the texture. I'll see how much further i can slant the eyes and release the version together with Garuba a bit later tonight.

Top man PPP (Y)
Rimbaud82

Postby Superbug on Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:48 am

You're awesome bro those improvements do make the cade look even better great work man

If you enjoy my work and would like to help me out consider donating I will appreciate it : http://www.paypal.me/superbug24

For Paid personal request : 2knbanick@gmail.com

Superbug

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding