|big-shot-ROB Thread ™| All-Time Pack Announcement + First Previews |

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: |big-shot-ROB Thread ™| JALEN GREEN Previews |

Postby TGsoGood on Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:25 am

LET"S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
That is Jalen Green for real this time. Look at our community! We all just keep pushing and helping and improving.
I knew we could do it. I love the fact that everyone is just doing what ever mods they want to do. Even if someone else has done their own version.
Amazing work. I knew you would catch on to 2K20 faces with time.
Follow me on PATREON https://www.patreon.com/TGsoGood
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ

NBA 2K21 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=267&t=110608
NBA 2K17 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=225&t=102251#p1860681
NBA 2K14 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=153&t=96056
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Shuajota on Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:39 am

Rimbaud82 wrote:Man can't wait for that Jalen Green release, started a new save just to use him.

You can use hook in MyLeague mode, if you want to add a new cf, you don´t need to restart your myleague. Also you can import new players with DNA option. Btw, great work big-shot-ROB! :applaud:
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com

Postby Rimbaud82 on Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:41 am

Shuajota wrote:
Rimbaud82 wrote:Man can't wait for that Jalen Green release, started a new save just to use him.

You can use hook in MyLeague mode, if you want to add a new cf, you don´t need to restart your myleague. Also you can import new players with DNA option. Btw, great work big-shot-ROB! :applaud:

I know mate, I just mean on the team I am gonna use :wink:
Rimbaud82

Postby Shuajota on Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:44 am

Rimbaud82 wrote:
Shuajota wrote:

I know mate, I just mean on the team I am gonna use :wink:

Cool :D
Shuajota

Postby NikosTs on Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:59 am

This Jalen Green is fire man!
Great job! I love the way your textures look so realistic!
NikosTs

Postby Rimbaud82 on Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:01 am

Still planning to release today rob?
Rimbaud82

Re: |big-shot-ROB Thread ™| JALEN GREEN Released |

Postby big-shot-ROB on Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:07 am

JALEN GREEN

Thanks to Shuajota forfixing the eyes as well as improving how the face looked ingame. It now looks a lot more like it did on Blender, and the face texture and hair texture pop out as they should.

You can see the difference between both versions in the first screenshots in Edit Mode. I was just lazy to compare too the look ingame. The difference is apparent on Edit Mode so I think that's enough.

As a downfall, he doesn't have now the body TG did for him, but I tried to match everything I could with the .RDAT file, though I didn't touch up the body on Blender.

Last edited by big-shot-ROB on Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:16 am, edited 3 times in total.
big-shot-ROB
Robert Horry is better than MJ, because everybody knows that 7>6.

Postby Rimbaud82 on Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:09 am

Rimbaud82

Postby TGsoGood on Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:44 am

:applaud: :applaud: :applaud:
Follow me on PATREON https://www.patreon.com/TGsoGood
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ

NBA 2K21 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=267&t=110608
NBA 2K17 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=225&t=102251#p1860681
NBA 2K14 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=153&t=96056
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Rimbaud82 on Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:17 am

Looks amazing in game lad, thanks so much.

If I could make one suggestion it would be to make the arms/wingspan longer? I tried changing things in the appearanceinfo.rdat but didn't seem to affect anything, and unfortunately for me I cannot seem to get blender to work properly on my pc to tweak it myself.
Rimbaud82

Postby Shuajota on Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:21 am

Rimbaud82 wrote:Looks amazing in game lad, thanks so much.

If I could make one suggestion it would be to make the arms/wingspan longer? I tried changing things in the appearanceinfo.rdat but didn't seem to affect anything, and unfortunately for me I cannot seem to get blender to work properly on my pc to tweak it myself.

No worries Rimbaud82, he will update Green´s body and I will help him if he sees it necessary.
Shuajota

Postby Rimbaud82 on Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:29 am

Shuajota wrote:

No worries Rimbaud82, he will update Green´s body and I will help him if he sees it necessary.

Sounds good lads
Rimbaud82

Postby green15 on Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:48 pm

Best Jalen Green so far.
green15

Postby big-shot-ROB on Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:23 pm

I tried. But some values weren't affecting the body. I tried to make the torso smaller and the legs longer, but no luck. None of the spine parameters were showing any changes. I was able to edit legs and shoulders thickness, as well as wingspan. But no luck with hips placing. Despite that, I don't think the body is that inaccurate.

I will certainly not update it anymore, as I feel that is better to focus on other players than constantly updating one (at the end of the day, you'll never reach perfection, and there will always be things to improve). That's my method, I just like to wait a little to post until I am 90% satisfied and then release it and move on.

But feel free to make any chances you seem to see necessary. And if TG updates his body, he can feel free to send it to me and I'll update the download file here in the NLSC.
big-shot-ROB

Postby Rimbaud82 on Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:29 pm

big-shot-ROB wrote:

I tried. But some values weren't affecting the body. I tried to make the torso smaller and the legs longer, but no luck. None of the spine parameters were showing any changes. I was able to edit legs and shoulders thickness, as well as wingspan. But no luck with hips placing. Despite that, I don't think the body is that inaccurate.

I will certainly not update it anymore, as I feel that is better to focus on other players than constantly updating one (at the end of the day, you'll never reach perfection, and there will always be things to improve). That's my method, I just like to wait a little to post until I am 90% satisfied and then release it and move on.

But feel free to make any chances you seem to see necessary. And if TG updates his body, he can feel free to send it to me and I'll update the download file here in the NLSC.

Well, fair play. Look forward to seeing your next players. Truly outstanding stuff.
Rimbaud82

Postby big-shot-ROB on Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:54 pm

I have added a message along with the Jalen Green post in the first page intended for Youtubers. Not that I have anything against any of them, but lately I've felt there's been some monetized videos with clickbaity titles and previews whose sole attraction was the cyberface created by a modder.

Said modders weren't even mentioned anywhere, neither the NLSC community as a whole.

I feel the least we can ask is for credits if guys are going to monetize such videos, where half of the interest is the cyberface itself. Specially to the NLSC community and webpage.
big-shot-ROB

Postby Shuajota on Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:17 am

big-shot-ROB wrote:I have added a message along with the Jalen Green post in the first page intended for Youtubers. Not that I have anything against any of them, but lately I've felt there's been some monetized videos with clickbaity titles and previews whose sole attraction was the cyberface created by a modder.

Said modders weren't even mentioned anywhere, neither the NLSC community as a whole.

I feel the least we can ask is for credits if guys are going to monetize such videos, where half of the interest is the cyberface itself. Specially to the NLSC community and webpage.

Facts. Agree 100%.
Last edited by Shuajota on Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shuajota

Postby MonkeymanJSV on Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:18 am

big-shot-ROB wrote:I have added a message along with the Jalen Green post in the first page intended for Youtubers. Not that I have anything against any of them, but lately I've felt there's been some monetized videos with clickbaity titles and previews whose sole attraction was the cyberface created by a modder.

I feel for you man, it was one of the biggest reasons I’ve stopped modding over the course of this year

But amazing work man! That face is awesome
If you enjoy my Mods please follow my Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/monkeymanmods/
If you’d like to support me and my mods please donate here
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... source=url
https://www.youtube.com/user/MonkeymanJSV
MonkeymanJSV

Re: |big-shot-ROB Thread ™| Coming soon | JALEN GREEN Released |

Postby big-shot-ROB on Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:25 am

--
Last edited by big-shot-ROB on Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
big-shot-ROB

Postby Rimbaud82 on Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:28 am

:applaud: :applaud:

Looks great even right now, so can't wait to see how good it is once its up to your standards
Rimbaud82

Postby big-shot-ROB on Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:30 am

--
Last edited by big-shot-ROB on Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
big-shot-ROB

Re: |big-shot-ROB Thread ™| CADE CUNNINGHAM early Previews | JALEN GREEN Released |

Postby Rimbaud82 on Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:40 am

:bowdown:
Rimbaud82

Re: |big-shot-ROB Thread ™| CADE CUNNINGHAM PREVIEWS |

Postby big-shot-ROB on Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:52 am

CADE CUNNINGHAM

I'm definitely not happy with the hair, I feel I could find a better model and edit the alpha layer to better represent it's look, but the overall model looks quite the finished product I am most likely to release.

Maybe I'll do some little model retouching, because I don't think it looks that good in Edit Mode, though I feel at least the proportions are better represented ingame.

I'll try to work with Shuajota to make the model in Blender transition better into the game, with the enhanced textures for the face and hair.

Last edited by big-shot-ROB on Sun Jun 21, 2020 12:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
big-shot-ROB

Postby InFaMouS ny on Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:57 am

incredible
InFaMouS ny

Postby Rimbaud82 on Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:06 am

Amazingly good
Rimbaud82

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding