All-In-One Retro Mod: Update 1.0.7

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: All-In-One Retro Mod: Update 1.0.7 (8/1)

Postby hillsstaysilent on Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:58 pm

Hello, also new to this mod, need help getting the Rob Davis College to install within the All-In-One Retro Launcher. I have a screenshot attached of my 2k20 Steam Directory.

https://gyazo.com/6937b873a808982f736c0bec574be36f
hillsstaysilent

Postby SmokeMJ on Sun Aug 09, 2020 10:25 pm

hillsstaysilent wrote:Hello, also new to this mod, need help getting the Rob Davis College to install within the All-In-One Retro Launcher. I have a screenshot attached of my 2k20 Steam Directory.

Hi. You need to download all files from https://www.mediafire.com/folder/2vnmj2 ... Hoops_2K20 except NBA2k20.exe, put in "college" folder (we see it on your screen), then You need to start file "_Retro_Mod_Launcher" (see on your screen) write 31 or 32 press "Enter" game will start. In game You have to download the roster named "MM2K20" from 2kshare under username "RobDavis", you can use it in QuickPlay and MyLeague too.
SmokeMJ

Postby jabo on Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:07 am

can you add DEST FIBA roster? I Dont know where to download the file some says its in Chinese forum maybe you can get it. Thanks :)
jabo

Postby Slr0801 on Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:00 am

Hey Guys I just got into modding about a month ago and am still having a little bit of trouble. I have my 2k directory in the correct drive, and I'm able to get the batch files to launch, but every single batch file gives me default courts, cyberfaces, scoreboards etc. I'm not seeing any difference.

I've followed directions verbatim and have been trouble shooting to find out the issue and I'm getting no where. I've run the batch files under the command prompt to see if I can get any clues and this is what pops up.

The system cannot find the path specified.
'2010.bat' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
'"_correct logos (run this and then delete).bat"' is not recognized as an internal or external command,

C:\Users\Joeyr>

this is what I get when i run the 2011 batch file through the command prompt, I pretty much get the same thing for every other batch file. I've run the correct logos batch file and the file just vanishes so I'm not sure if that's how its supposed to work before you delete. My apologies if I'm not explaining this well like I said I'm very novice when it comes to PC modding as I'm a former console gamer.

If anyone can point me in the right direction that would be greatly appreciated, I read through this entire thread front to back multiple times and have tried every trouble shooting method suggested for others
Slr0801

Postby Slr0801 on Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:00 am

Hey Guys I just got into modding about a month ago and am still having a little bit of trouble. I have my 2k directory in the correct drive, and I'm able to get the batch files to launch, but every single batch file gives me default courts, cyberfaces, scoreboards etc. I'm not seeing any difference.

I've followed directions verbatim and have been trouble shooting to find out the issue and I'm getting no where. I've run the batch files under the command prompt to see if I can get any clues and this is what pops up.

The system cannot find the path specified.
'2010.bat' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
'"_correct logos (run this and then delete).bat"' is not recognized as an internal or external command,

C:\Users\Joeyr>

this is what I get when i run the 2011 batch file through the command prompt, I pretty much get the same thing for every other batch file. I've run the correct logos batch file and the file just vanishes so I'm not sure if that's how its supposed to work before you delete. My apologies if I'm not explaining this well like I said I'm very novice when it comes to PC modding as I'm a former console gamer.

If anyone can point me in the right direction that would be greatly appreciated, I read through this entire thread front to back multiple times and have tried every trouble shooting method suggested for others
Slr0801

Postby SmokeMJ on Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:49 am

I test this mod few days and half of this dont work because game NBA2K20 and NBAHook cant load files if we dont have original file in "waigua". For example, NBAHook cant load file "chr_g30100" from "90" folder because we dont have original file "chr_g30100" in "waigua" and this problem we have for all rosters and decades, half of files cant be hooked :(

P.S.: Use NBAHook to swap CFs different players of same decades (like Raef LaFrentz <-> Stormie Swift) - realy bad idea
SmokeMJ

Postby natkra90 on Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:52 am

Hey guys,
Just wanted to give an update.

I've had a lot of things happen to me personally and professionally these last two weeks, and unfortunately will be needing to take a step back from modding. It's gotten to the point where doing this is not really enjoyable for me right now because of added responsibilities. I will still be frequenting the forum and doing things here and there, but will not be putting the same amount of dedication into these projects for the near future.

I feel like I'm leaving the bubble mod in good hands with hokupguy making advancements far beyond what we see in this iteration, so I'm very pleased to see the progression continue. Maybe after he gets done with his version, I can integrate the wall dornas as a variant if things calm down for me, and he's cool with it. We'll see how things go.

As for the All-In-One Retro mod, if anyone wants to take over the project or make official additions, please message me, and we can try to move things forward.

Thank you to everyone who has helped make these projects what they are.
Modding to cure childhood cancer (and for fun!)

Please direct any donations here:
https://www.alexslemonade.org/mypage/2151392/donate
natkra90

Postby assist726 on Sun Aug 23, 2020 8:06 pm

natkra90 wrote:Hey guys,
Just wanted to give an update.

I've had a lot of things happen to me personally and professionally these last two weeks, and unfortunately will be needing to take a step back from modding. It's gotten to the point where doing this is not really enjoyable for me right now because of added responsibilities. I will still be frequenting the forum and doing things here and there, but will not be putting the same amount of dedication into these projects for the near future.

I feel like I'm leaving the bubble mod in good hands with hokupguy making advancements far beyond what we see in this iteration, so I'm very pleased to see the progression continue. Maybe after he gets done with his version, I can integrate the wall dornas as a variant if things calm down for me, and he's cool with it. We'll see how things go.

As for the All-In-One Retro mod, if anyone wants to take over the project or make official additions, please message me, and we can try to move things forward.

Thanks so much for all you've done!
Thank you to everyone who has helped make these projects what they are.
assist726

Postby hillsstaysilent on Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:31 am

SmokeMJ wrote:
hillsstaysilent wrote:Hello, also new to this mod, need help getting the Rob Davis College to install within the All-In-One Retro Launcher. I have a screenshot attached of my 2k20 Steam Directory.

Hi. You need to download all files from https://www.mediafire.com/folder/2vnmj2 ... Hoops_2K20 except NBA2k20.exe, put in "college" folder (we see it on your screen), then You need to start file "_Retro_Mod_Launcher" (see on your screen) write 31 or 32 press "Enter" game will start. In game You have to download the roster named "MM2K20" from 2kshare under username "RobDavis", you can use it in QuickPlay and MyLeague too.

Yes I understand these basic instructions and followed them. However, every time I attempt to load the mod through the launcher it seems to not load the college files. It seems to not be able to correlate the college folder with the college batch file.
hillsstaysilent

Postby MillerTime31 on Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:45 am

Works great for the most part, but here is my problem:

I put everything from my seperately downloaded Summer/Drew League into the folder "summer" like I was told. After I did that my "summer" folder seems to have dissapeared. I saw a waigua folder and inside it appeared to have everything from the Drew?Summer League folder inside.

I have tried opening the launcher and choosing Summer Circuit but after launching it, it didn't give me the usual Drew League opening screen and after I loaded rosters and choose 2 teams, none of the Summer Circuit courts were showing up when starting a game.

Did I do something wrong and how do I get this Drew/Summer league up and running?
MillerTime31

Postby devilman2049 on Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:12 am

MillerTime31 wrote:Works great for the most part, but here is my problem:

I put everything from my seperately downloaded Summer/Drew League into the folder "summer" like I was told. After I did that my "summer" folder seems to have dissapeared. I saw a waigua folder and inside it appeared to have everything from the Drew?Summer League folder inside.

I have tried opening the launcher and choosing Summer Circuit but after launching it, it didn't give me the usual Drew League opening screen and after I loaded rosters and choose 2 teams, none of the Summer Circuit courts were showing up when starting a game.

Did I do something wrong and how do I get this Drew/Summer league up and running?

run the default nba.exe again there you should or press 1 for the bat file to launch..hope you fix it.
devilman2049

Postby MillerTime31 on Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:32 pm

devilman2049 wrote:
MillerTime31 wrote:Works great for the most part, but here is my problem:

run the default nba.exe again there you should or press 1 for the bat file to launch..hope you fix it.

Thanks
MillerTime31

Postby joker29 on Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:04 pm

Great job evryone! this is the best mode till now that i have see,im switching to PC gaming because of this.Im just begginer at this so i want to know how to install any of this modes,do i have to buy game on steam or on dvd?
Thanks for the answers.
joker29

Postby devilman2049 on Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:16 pm

joker29 wrote:Great job evryone! this is the best mode till now that i have see,im switching to PC gaming because of this.Im just begginer at this so i want to know how to install any of this modes,do i have to buy game on steam or on dvd?
Thanks for the answers.

much better to buy it,coz some rosters of it need to be downloaded online.
devilman2049

Postby joker29 on Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:14 pm

devilman2049 wrote:
joker29 wrote:Great job evryone! this is the best mode till now that i have see,im switching to PC gaming because of this.Im just begginer at this so i want to know how to install any of this modes,do i have to buy game on steam or on dvd?
Thanks for the answers.

much better to buy it,coz some rosters of it need to be downloaded online.

So i can buy it on dvd? iDont have to buy it on steam to do all this modes?
joker29

Postby adavis82991 on Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:27 am

Will any of this work on 2k21?
adavis82991

Postby natkra90 on Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:51 am

adavis82991 wrote:Will any of this work on 2k21?

Probably not, but you can try it. I didn't bother buying 2K21, so I have no way of testing it.
Modding to cure childhood cancer (and for fun!)

Please direct any donations here:
https://www.alexslemonade.org/mypage/2151392/donate
natkra90

Previous

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding