body edits for the released 2k rookies

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: body edits for the released 2k rookies

Postby tomux1235 on Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:12 am

But all mods work perfectly for me, its just this lamelo dissapears
tomux1235

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:35 am

tomux1235 wrote:But all mods work perfectly for me, its just this lamelo dissapears

that's because the rookies were added to the SYNC.BIN so those files would usually conflict with the mods... like i've said, the thing with the looyh tool should fix it, the lamelo i uploaded is directly from my waigua, so no reason for it not to work for you
Consider supporting my work by donating here: https://paypal.me/pettypaulpierce?count ... le.x=en_US
PettyPaulPierce

Postby sekope98 on Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:29 pm

PettyPaulPierce wrote:
green15 wrote:I think Lamelo ball should have smaller head and short neck too

how's this for lamelo?
[ Image ]

yo can you release this one pls ?
sekope98

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:59 pm

sekope98 wrote:
PettyPaulPierce wrote:
green15 wrote:I think Lamelo ball should have smaller head and short neck too

how's this for lamelo?
[ Image ]

yo can you release this one pls ?

I did, you can see the link i just didn't post a pic above it
Consider supporting my work by donating here: https://paypal.me/pettypaulpierce?count ... le.x=en_US
PettyPaulPierce

Postby jafelipe on Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:39 pm

How to install the hair_01.iff file? and hair_01_tangentspace.iff file? They're not making a difference on the cyberface my player appears bald.
jafelipe

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:55 pm

jafelipe wrote:How to install the hair_01.iff file? and hair_01_tangentspace.iff file? They're not making a difference on the cyberface my player appears bald.

did you make sure to add the id number to those files too?
PettyPaulPierce

Postby emongnome on Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:15 pm

PPP!! hopefully your 2K20 issues can be resolved soon... 2K20MODSPC20xx just posted pics of new tats/hair for LaMelo, hopefully it can be incorporated to the pre-existing LaMelo Ball CF you made/edited and posted here --- truly believe yours is the best out of all that have come out so far, and probably will be better than 2K21's LaMelo CF
emongnome

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:26 pm

emongnome wrote:PPP!! hopefully your 2K20 issues can be resolved soon... 2K20MODSPC20xx just posted pics of new tats/hair for LaMelo, hopefully it can be incorporated to the pre-existing LaMelo Ball CF you made/edited and posted here --- truly believe yours is the best out of all that have come out so far, and probably will be better than 2K21's LaMelo CF

actually i just managed to resolve it last night, and yes, i will be working on Melo, i'll add the tats and see what i can do about the hair
PettyPaulPierce

Postby emongnome on Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:40 pm

Glad to hear it all got resolved! Def will be sticking with 2K20 for a while (especially after trying out the 2K21 current gen demo), and your mods definitely play a huge part in a lot of us here enjoying the game infinitely more than the stock game.. looking forward to more of your work (Y)
emongnome

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Sat Aug 29, 2020 12:06 am

emongnome wrote:Glad to hear it all got resolved! Def will be sticking with 2K20 for a while (especially after trying out the 2K21 current gen demo), and your mods definitely play a huge part in a lot of us here enjoying the game infinitely more than the stock game.. looking forward to more of your work (Y)

thanks man, yeah i'm sticking with 2k20 too, altho i was very close to giving up on 2k in general. Looking to release Caleb Love, Luka, and Lamelo this weekend
PettyPaulPierce

Postby emongnome on Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:31 am

Same. Actually, I was seriously considering just sticking with 2K19 and riding that out til next gen made its way to PC for 2K22. it was your mods (along with the works of DaInfamousNY, bluejaybrandon, naktra, hokupguy, etc.) that made me begin playing (and continue playing) 2K20 -- many thanks for that! Again, always looking forward to your work, and keeping a close eye on your ascent... much respect, and more power (Y) (Y) (Y)
emongnome

Postby thanspil on Sat Aug 29, 2020 11:38 pm

PettyPaulPierce wrote:
emongnome wrote:Glad to hear it all got resolved! Def will be sticking with 2K20 for a while (especially after trying out the 2K21 current gen demo), and your mods definitely play a huge part in a lot of us here enjoying the game infinitely more than the stock game.. looking forward to more of your work (Y)

thanks man, yeah i'm sticking with 2k20 too, altho i was very close to giving up on 2k in general. Looking to release Caleb Love, Luka, and Lamelo this weekend

That's amazing you finally resolved it
thanspil

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:28 am

thanspil wrote:
PettyPaulPierce wrote:

That's amazing you finally resolved it

Yeah, no thanks to 2k tho... shoutout to superbug for reaching out to help
PettyPaulPierce

Previous

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding