Scoreboards |WGN Done |Lakers Breakboard |NBA TV | MSG | YES | Spectrum

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Scoreboards |WGN Done |Lakers Breakboard |NBA TV | MSG | YES | Spectrum

Postby rtomb_03 on Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:06 pm

BoBaker43 wrote:I can't seem to get the studios to cooperate using the hook tool...do I just put the files in the mods folder or do I still need the pregame folder for it?

Postby rtomb_03 on Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:44 am
yeltrah123 wrote:
wdnmdqz wrote:
yeltrah123 wrote:
How you guys get the studios to work? I asked before but no one responded. I don't want to spam.

No need to create a pregame folder, just put directly on waigua folder... on hook tool just put pregame/studio_broadcastset_int.iff. then your new file name on second column.
rtomb_03
Kopites
 
Posts: 169
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:02 am

Re: Scoreboards |WGN Done |Lakers Breakboard |NBA TV | MSG | YES | Spectrum

Postby BoBaker43 on Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:12 am

rtomb_03 wrote:
BoBaker43 wrote:I can't seem to get the studios to cooperate using the hook tool...do I just put the files in the mods folder or do I still need the pregame folder for it?

Postby rtomb_03 on Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:44 am
yeltrah123 wrote:
wdnmdqz wrote:
yeltrah123 wrote:
How you guys get the studios to work? I asked before but no one responded. I don't want to spam.

No need to create a pregame folder, just put directly on waigua folder... on hook tool just put pregame/studio_broadcastset_int.iff. then your new file name on second column.


do we also put "pregame" in the 2nd slot with what we have it named it as?
BoBaker43
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:39 pm

Re: Scoreboards |WGN Done |Lakers Breakboard |NBA TV | MSG | YES | Spectrum

Postby rtomb_03 on Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:50 am

BoBaker43 wrote:
rtomb_03 wrote:
BoBaker43 wrote:I can't seem to get the studios to cooperate using the hook tool...do I just put the files in the mods folder or do I still need the pregame folder for it?

Postby rtomb_03 on Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:44 am
yeltrah123 wrote:
wdnmdqz wrote:
yeltrah123 wrote:
How you guys get the studios to work? I asked before but no one responded. I don't want to spam.

No need to create a pregame folder, just put directly on waigua folder... on hook tool just put pregame/studio_broadcastset_int.iff. then your new file name on second column.


do we also put "pregame" in the 2nd slot with what we have it named it as?


just put your file name.. you can rename the file.
rtomb_03
Kopites
 
Posts: 169
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:02 am

Re: Scoreboards |WGN Done |Lakers Breakboard |NBA TV | MSG | YES | Spectrum

Postby BoBaker43 on Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:59 am

rtomb_03 wrote:
BoBaker43 wrote:
rtomb_03 wrote:
BoBaker43 wrote:I can't seem to get the studios to cooperate using the hook tool...do I just put the files in the mods folder or do I still need the pregame folder for it?

Postby rtomb_03 on Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:44 am
yeltrah123 wrote:
wdnmdqz wrote:
yeltrah123 wrote:
How you guys get the studios to work? I asked before but no one responded. I don't want to spam.

No need to create a pregame folder, just put directly on waigua folder... on hook tool just put pregame/studio_broadcastset_int.iff. then your new file name on second column.


do we also put "pregame" in the 2nd slot with what we have it named it as?


just put your file name.. you can rename the file.

it worked! thanks for the help!...now the other issue I have is with 2Ktv hogging the loading screen. Every time I use a mod for the first time, the game locks up on the loading screen with 2KTV playing...is there a way to fix that like disable 2KTV or another way?
BoBaker43
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:39 pm

Re: Scoreboards |WGN Done |Lakers Breakboard |NBA TV | MSG | YES | Spectrum

Postby westham77 on Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:51 am

My personal enhanced Spectrum sportsnet by ernel2014 thanks for yours works
Image

Image

Image

DOWNLOAD
http://www.mediafire.com/file/g7bx5bez0778z9l/file
Last edited by westham77 on Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
westham77
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:20 am

Re: Scoreboards |WGN Done |Lakers Breakboard |NBA TV | MSG | YES | Spectrum

Postby MaKaaj on Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:54 pm

westham77 wrote:My personal enhanced Spectrum sportsnet by ernel2014 thanks for yours works
[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]


Would you share your improvement?
User avatar
MaKaaj
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:17 am
Location: Brazil

Re: Scoreboards |WGN Done |Lakers Breakboard |NBA TV | MSG | YES | Spectrum

Postby westham77 on Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:25 pm

MaKaaj wrote:
westham77 wrote:My personal enhanced Spectrum sportsnet by ernel2014 thanks for yours works
[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]


Would you share your improvement?

Sure, can you share your NBC Sports Chicago studio thanks!
User avatar
westham77
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:20 am

Re: Scoreboards |WGN Done |Lakers Breakboard |NBA TV | MSG | YES | Spectrum

Postby Santicruyff on Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:41 am

westham77 wrote:
MaKaaj wrote:
westham77 wrote:My personal enhanced Spectrum sportsnet by ernel2014 thanks for yours works
[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]


Would you share your improvement?

Sure, can you share your NBC Sports Chicago studio thanks!


Thanks for sharing this improvement :applaud: :applaud: , and I hope MaKaaj shares his Nbc Chicago study as well.
Santicruyff
 
Posts: 211
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:01 am

Re: Scoreboards |WGN Done |Lakers Breakboard |NBA TV | MSG | YES | Spectrum

Postby maumau78 on Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:43 am

Bro do breakboard works in 2k21???
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore

You like my works? Support me! Donations Link Below:
https://paypal.me/maumau78mods
https://twitter.com/MauroAnceschi
https://www.youtube.com/user/anceschmau78/videos
User avatar
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 3105
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Italy

Re: Scoreboards |WGN Done |Lakers Breakboard |NBA TV | MSG | YES | Spectrum

Postby Santicruyff on Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:51 am

maumau78 wrote:Bro do breakboard works in 2k21???

I think so, changing the vcuielement of 2k20 for the original of 2k21
Santicruyff
 
Posts: 211
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:01 am

Re: Scoreboards |WGN Done |Lakers Breakboard |NBA TV | MSG | YES | Spectrum

Postby westham77 on Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:59 pm

Another improvement

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
westham77
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:20 am

Re: Scoreboards |WGN Done |Lakers Breakboard |NBA TV | MSG | YES | Spectrum

Postby BoBaker43 on Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:10 am

westham77 wrote:Another improvement

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

download links?
BoBaker43
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:39 pm

Re: Scoreboards |WGN Done |Lakers Breakboard |NBA TV | MSG | YES | Spectrum

Postby MaKaaj on Sat Oct 03, 2020 7:21 am

westham77 wrote:
MaKaaj wrote:
westham77 wrote:My personal enhanced Spectrum sportsnet by ernel2014 thanks for yours works
[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]


Would you share your improvement?

Sure, can you share your NBC Sports Chicago studio thanks!

Great! I'll create the link to Chicago studio. Great work!
User avatar
MaKaaj
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:17 am
Location: Brazil

Re: Scoreboards |WGN Done |Lakers Breakboard |NBA TV | MSG | YES | Spectrum

Postby MaKaaj on Sat Oct 03, 2020 7:41 am

westham77 wrote:Another improvement

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]


Great man!!
Last edited by MaKaaj on Sat Oct 03, 2020 7:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
MaKaaj
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:17 am
Location: Brazil

Re: Scoreboards |WGN Done |Lakers Breakboard |NBA TV | MSG | YES | Spectrum

Postby MaKaaj on Sat Oct 03, 2020 7:42 am

MaKaaj wrote:Guys I did the background for the NBC Sports Chicago studio, based on the White Sox for the Bulls. If anyone can complement with the color change of the roof leds (white to red) to finish. Thank you.
[ Image ]


http://www.mediafire.com/file/xscze5yi2 ... t.iff/file
User avatar
MaKaaj
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:17 am
Location: Brazil

Re: Scoreboards |WGN Done |Lakers Breakboard |NBA TV | MSG | YES | Spectrum

Postby westham77 on Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:10 pm

MaKaaj wrote:
MaKaaj wrote:Guys I did the background for the NBC Sports Chicago studio, based on the White Sox for the Bulls. If anyone can complement with the color change of the roof leds (white to red) to finish. Thank you.
[ Image ]


http://www.mediafire.com/file/xscze5yi2 ... t.iff/file


Thanks for sharing your work (Y)
User avatar
westham77
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:20 am

Re: Scoreboards |WGN Done |Lakers Breakboard |NBA TV | MSG | YES | Spectrum

Postby Kyleswrld on Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:36 am

How do we install the intros? For the TNT one. Is there a original file name?
Kyleswrld
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:11 am

Re: Scoreboards |WGN Done |Lakers Breakboard |NBA TV | MSG | YES | Spectrum

Postby bongo88 on Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:44 am

Kyleswrld wrote:How do we install the intros? For the TNT one. Is there a original file name?


intro is built into the newscorebug.iff

i believe the karinge tnt scoreboard has a working intro: viewtopic.php?f=258&t=108039 should be in his tnt newscorebug.iff ... just drag that to your waigua folder.
bongo88
 
Posts: 592
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:30 am

Re: Scoreboards |WGN Done |Lakers Breakboard |NBA TV | MSG | YES | Spectrum

Postby racemodder on Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:34 am

good job all community. Thanks for reality
racemodder
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:06 am

Re: Scoreboards |WGN Done |Lakers Breakboard |NBA TV | MSG | YES | Spectrum

Postby ChadCur21 on Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:49 pm

dope! Wish these scoreboards worked for 2K21.
ChadCur21
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:38 pm

Re: Scoreboards |WGN Done |Lakers Breakboard |NBA TV | MSG | YES | Spectrum

Postby USMarineSoldier on Mon Dec 07, 2020 11:50 am

These came out great!!!!! Are they avaliable somewhere?

westham77 wrote:Another improvement

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]

[ Image ]
USMarineSoldier
 
Posts: 344
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:36 am

Re: Scoreboards |new | MSG | YES | Spectrum | AT&T | Altitude Sports | Portland NW

Postby LEEKD on Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:17 pm

Infamouz wrote:
ernel2014 wrote:Please check front page for update


Thanks brother - combining this to my pending mods.

[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]


WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD THIS ?
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
LEEKD
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:27 pm

Re: Scoreboards |WGN Done |Lakers Breakboard |NBA TV | MSG | YES | Spectrum

Postby USMarineSoldier on Thu May 06, 2021 1:39 am

Does anyone know how to convert these to 2K21?
USMarineSoldier
 
Posts: 344
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:36 am

Re: Scoreboards |WGN Done |Lakers Breakboard |NBA TV | MSG | YES | Spectrum

Postby Brian White on Mon May 10, 2021 6:16 am

any chance to get the Ballys wipes ect?
User avatar
Brian White
 
Posts: 321
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:43 am

Previous

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests