Scoreboards |WGN Done |Lakers Breakboard |NBA TV | MSG | YES | Spectrum

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Scoreboards |WGN Done |Lakers Breakboard |NBA TV | MSG | YES | Spectrum

Postby Santicruyff on Tue Aug 11, 2020 10:08 am

ernel2014 wrote:Can anyone find a way to chang this color on the breakboard to black. I'm resizing and repositioning the previous breakboards and would greatly appreciate the help on this piece.

[ Image ]

I tried bro, but it was impossible, :wall: I hope someone can help you
Santicruyff

Postby Santicruyff on Tue Aug 11, 2020 10:09 am

I think I found what I was looking for, but it will be impossible for me to edit because I am still starting to learn with Blender. :cry: :( I leave the file here in case someone is encouraged to do something, and we could have something different to the 2k logo in the tv broadcasts https://www.mediafire.com/file/ne905he3 ... o.iff/file

Santicruyff

Postby bongo88 on Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:47 am

Karinge wrote:
I found a way to convert the 2k18 score animation to 2k20s scorebug file. :/ I'm not gonna do this process for all my espn scoreboards that is too much work, but i'll put this here so you guys know its possible to not have the stupid fading animation lol

phpBB [video]

ooooh, i'm interested. please share a guide.
bongo88

Postby TGsoGood on Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:52 am

Santicruyff wrote:I think I found what I was looking for, but it will be impossible for me to edit because I am still starting to learn with Blender. :cry: :( I leave the file here in case someone is encouraged to do something, and we could have something different to the 2k logo in the tv broadcasts https://www.mediafire.com/file/ne905he3 ... o.iff/file

[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]

couldn't you just replace it with a different file and name it 2Ksports_logo.iff?
Or you could use the hook to use a new logo.iff file.
Follow me on PATREON https://www.patreon.com/TGsoGood
Consider donating: http://cash.me/$TheJohnsonFamily or http://paypal.me/4TheGoods
Follow me on twitter @TGsoGood
Check me out on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ

NBA 2K21 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=267&t=110608
NBA 2K17 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=225&t=102251#p1860681
NBA 2K14 TGsoGood Mods and releases - viewtopic.php?f=153&t=96056
TGsoGood
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Scoreboards |NBA TV Scoreboard and Portland edited Done | MSG | YES | Spectrum

Postby wdnmdqz on Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:15 pm

ernel2014 wrote:
wdnmdqz wrote:
ernel2014 wrote:
wdnmdqz wrote:
ernel2014 wrote:
wdnmdqz wrote:Maybe your next work can be this NBA TV[ Image ] (Y)

What year is that from?

It's from 19-20 season.

Need more references

Well i'll try to find some.

tHANKS wdnmdqz

here i found a game for the new NBA TV,but i can't find the whole game.I wonder whether you can find the whole game(76ers VS POR) with the NBA TV.
wdnmdqz

Postby Santicruyff on Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:52 pm

TGsoGood wrote:
Santicruyff wrote:I think I found what I was looking for, but it will be impossible for me to edit because I am still starting to learn with Blender. :cry: :( I leave the file here in case someone is encouraged to do something, and we could have something different to the 2k logo in the tv broadcasts https://www.mediafire.com/file/ne905he3 ... o.iff/file

[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]

couldn't you just replace it with a different file and name it 2Ksports_logo.iff?
Or you could use the hook to use a new logo.iff file.

Thank you very much for the advice sir :bowdown: :bowdown: :applaud: :applaud: ,when I followed his advice I discovered that this file did not affect the animation, so I kept looking and finally found the file responsible for said animation, it is the logo501.iff, here I leave the test I did to be able to verify that this was the file, now it is time for the creation and art work, but with the joy of having found it, I leave the logo file here in case someone also wants to do something and does not have to be extracting it from their game.https://www.mediafire.com/file/bovlvivk ... 1.iff/file
Santicruyff

Postby therealgrimmie on Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:23 pm

Karinge wrote:
I found a way to convert the 2k18 score animation to 2k20s scorebug file. :/ I'm not gonna do this process for all my espn scoreboards that is too much work, but i'll put this here so you guys know its possible to not have the stupid fading animation lol

phpBB [video]

please share this ESPN scoreboard. Thanks :mrgreen:
"ALL IS VANITY"
therealgrimmie

Postby Karinge on Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:34 pm

therealgrimmie wrote:
Karinge wrote:

phpBB [video]

please share this ESPN scoreboard. Thanks :mrgreen:

I only made these as a concept, never meant for public release lol
~ <3
Karinge

Postby Santicruyff on Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:50 pm

Hi guys, here I bring you what I had told you, I have put each sports TV where the 2k logo was, and I even changed the logo that appears on David Aldridge's microphone, it was very small, but annoying hahaha, I changed it for the one with the nba logo for all broadcasts, in the rar is the appliance_microphonea_wireless.iff file, you just have to drag it to your waigua folder

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

For espn, I did one for the regular season, one for the playoffs, and one for the finals. Choose if you want the one that plays at each moment of the season.
Image Image Image

For Foxsports and Nbc, I made one for each only with their logo and also one with the logo and the name of where each local TV that belongs to each team broadcasts, choose the one you like the most
Image Image Image Image

This is the link with everything, I hope you like it and enjoy it http://www.mediafire.com/file/7xc3bbzdl ... e.rar/file
Santicruyff

Postby wdnmdqz on Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:14 pm

Could anyone make a breakboard for ESPN,please? :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
wdnmdqz

Postby Santicruyff on Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:06 pm

wdnmdqz wrote:Could anyone make a breakboard for ESPN,please? :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Karinge has it together with her espn megapack here viewtopic.php?f=258&t=108039
Santicruyff

Postby Karinge on Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:24 pm

Santicruyff wrote:
wdnmdqz wrote:Could anyone make a breakboard for ESPN,please? :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Karinge has it together with her espn megapack here viewtopic.php?f=258&t=108039

yeah but it isn't the latest one :(, i'll eventually get to working on the current breakboard but i have college starting in a week
~ <3
Karinge

Postby BoBaker43 on Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:41 am

Santicruyff wrote:Hi guys, here I bring you what I had told you, I have put each sports TV where the 2k logo was, and I even changed the logo that appears on David Aldridge's microphone, it was very small, but annoying hahaha, I changed it for the one with the nba logo for all broadcasts, in the rar is the appliance_microphonea_wireless.iff file, you just have to drag it to your waigua folder

[ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ]

For espn, I did one for the regular season, one for the playoffs, and one for the finals. Choose if you want the one that plays at each moment of the season.
[ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ]

For Foxsports and Nbc, I made one for each only with their logo and also one with the logo and the name of where each local TV that belongs to each team broadcasts, choose the one you like the most
[ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ] [ Image ]

This is the link with everything, I hope you like it and enjoy it http://www.mediafire.com/file/7xc3bbzdl ... e.rar/file

you went all out, sir...great work!
BoBaker43

Postby ernel2014 on Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:29 am

Karinge wrote:
Santicruyff wrote:

yeah but it isn't the latest one :(, i'll eventually get to working on the current breakboard but i have college starting in a week

I made one but I'm still trying to figure out how to assign the home and away colors to the score text.
ernel2014

Postby zondac12 on Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:55 am

Santicruyff wrote:Hi guys, here I bring you what I had told you, I have put each sports TV where the 2k logo was, and I even changed the logo that appears on David Aldridge's microphone, it was very small, but annoying hahaha, I changed it for the one with the nba logo for all broadcasts, in the rar is the appliance_microphonea_wireless.iff file, you just have to drag it to your waigua folder

wow, great job again bro. :applaud:
zondac12

Postby TwisT on Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:26 am

Karinge wrote:
Santicruyff wrote:

I created a texture for it if you want to use it, could save some time
viewtopic.php?f=258&t=110095
Image Image
Checkout my artwork: Artstation - Instagram - Twitter
TwisT

Re: Scoreboards |NBA TV Scoreboard and Portland edited Done | MSG | YES | Spectrum

Postby BoBaker43 on Thu Aug 20, 2020 6:29 am

rtomb_03 wrote:Altitude Sports Network Studio..
Credit to TwisT for studio template (converted by bongo88)

[ Image ]

DOWNLOAD: https://www.mediafire.com/file/4edm3xxr ... T.iff/file

this one would not work for some reason using the hook tool. I even double-checked to make sure everything was spelled correctly and was the right file
BoBaker43

Postby rtomb_03 on Thu Aug 20, 2020 6:53 am

BoBaker43 wrote:

[ Image ]

this one would not work for some reason using the hook tool. I even double-checked to make sure everything was spelled correctly and was the right file

you can rename the file, just make it short. it will work.
rtomb_03
(INACTIVE)

Postby BoBaker43 on Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:00 am

rtomb_03 wrote:
BoBaker43 wrote:

[ Image ]

you can rename the file, just make it short. it will work.

I don't think that is the problem, because all of the others work...but I will give it a shot!
BoBaker43

Postby jcblas026 on Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:20 pm

guys what's the purpose of this file, appliance_microphonea_wireless.iff? do i need to include this?
jcblas026

Postby Santicruyff on Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:14 pm

jcblas026 wrote:guys what's the purpose of this file, appliance_microphonea_wireless.iff? do i need to include this?

That file changes the 2k logo on David Aldridge's microphone to the nba logo.

Before...

After...

Santicruyff

Postby jcblas026 on Fri Aug 21, 2020 7:31 pm

Santicruyff wrote:
jcblas026 wrote:guys what's the purpose of this file, appliance_microphonea_wireless.iff? do i need to include this?

That file changes the 2k logo on David Aldridge's microphone to the nba logo.

Before...

[ Image ]

After...

[ Image ]

I didn't notice that my bad anyway thanks for the info bro!
jcblas026

Re: Scoreboards |TNT Breakboard Done | MSG | YES | Spectrum | AT&T |

Postby westham77 on Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:36 am

zondac12 wrote:
Crux2237 wrote:
ernel2014 wrote:NBC Breakboard Complete

[ Image ]

https://www.mediafire.com/file/j8mla6yu ... s.zip/file

Awesome work as always! Just missed the NBC Chicago breakboard, but I'll wait.

here u go. i used ernel's texture as a template:

[ Image ]

http://www.mediafire.com/file/dirykl4ml ... 0.iff/file

Could you please make one with LIVE instead of Chicago? Thank buddy!
westham77

Postby BoBaker43 on Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:57 pm

any way that you could do an ABC presentation? I have a wipe, scoreboard, and watermark from when ABC had their 2005 look thanks to sticky fingerz...would like a studio and all this other stuff
BoBaker43

Postby BoBaker43 on Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:47 am

I can't seem to get the studios to cooperate using the hook tool...do I just put the files in the mods folder or do I still need the pregame folder for it?
BoBaker43

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding