Scoreboards |WGN Done |Lakers Breakboard |NBA TV | MSG | YES | Spectrum

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Scoreboards |new | MSG | YES | Spectrum | AT&T | Altitude Sports | Portland NW

Postby ernel2014 on Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:21 am

Crux2237 wrote:
ernel2014 wrote:
zondac12 wrote:ernel, u should breakboards for fox, nbc and espn. :mrgreen:

Zondac if someone can get me reference photos of each one, i'll make the texture then create them. Or better yet if someone can provide the textures I'll make them.

Hi!
I do not know how to make the textures, but I do know how to find the reference photos of each breakboards. I'll leave them in this post! FOX and NBC have some regionalization, but I think it's possible to either create a "default" version or make all of them using other references.

Looking forward to your wipes and watermarks being published for your amazing scoreboards and breakboards too!

Bro I need the NBAT TV breakboard
ernel2014

Re: Scoreboards |Rockets & Nuggets Breakboards Done | MSG | YES | Spectrum | AT&T |

Postby rtomb_03 on Sun Jul 19, 2020 5:07 am

NBC Northwest Network Studio..
Credit to TwisT for studio template (converted by bongo88)

DOWNLOAD: https://www.mediafire.com/file/0azip2ih ... T.iff/file
Last edited by rtomb_03 on Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rtomb_03
(INACTIVE)

Re: Scoreboards |Rockets & Nuggets Breakboards Done | MSG | YES | Spectrum | AT&T |

Postby ernel2014 on Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:26 am

Here is the NBA TV scoreboard and Intro.
Credit to exrxixxx and Bongo88 for the textures. I still have to fix the team colors just a little but hey its life nothings perfect.

Make sure to either use Looyh's Hook to rename to whatever or just rename the main file back to newscorebug.iff
https://www.mediafire.com/file/zdgqubk7 ... 3.iff/file
ernel2014

Postby ernel2014 on Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:36 am

Also I redid the Portland Scoreboard to better match up with Looyh's original back in 2k18. The only thing I had issues with was changing the the foul.txt color, tried everything and also the animations using fx-laser which does not exist for NBA 2k20.

Also quick note:
Due to the length of Shai Gilgeous-Alexander's name I had to move the notification words just a little to reflect this
Example 1:
Example 2: Notice the gap

Remember to use Looyh's hook or change the name to newscorebug.iff
https://www.mediafire.com/file/ckdmam1c ... g.iff/file
ernel2014

Re: Scoreboards |NBA TV Scoreboard and Portland edited Done | MSG | YES | Spectrum

Postby zondac12 on Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:51 am

great job on both, and i love how u were able to get the portland scoreboard closer to looyh's orginal version. however, i wish u could move the scoreboard a bit more centered. it's a bit too much to the right, but great job as usual. :applaud:
Last edited by zondac12 on Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
zondac12

Re: Scoreboards |NBA TV Scoreboard and Portland edited Done | MSG | YES | Spectrum

Postby yeltrah123 on Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:40 am

How you guys get the studios to work? I asked before but no one responded. I don't want to spam.
yeltrah123

Postby wdnmdqz on Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:52 am

yeltrah123 wrote:How you guys get the studios to work? I asked before but no one responded. I don't want to spam.

you should put the iff into the pregame folder in waigua.If there's not a folder named pregame,create one.
wdnmdqz

Postby wdnmdqz on Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:52 am

ernel2014 wrote:Also I redid the Portland Scoreboard to better match up with Looyh's original back in 2k18. The only thing I had issues with was changing the the foul.txt color, tried everything and also the animations using fx-laser which does not exist for NBA 2k20.

Also quick note:
Due to the length of Shai Gilgeous-Alexander's name I had to move the notification words just a little to reflect this
Example 1:
[ Image ]
[ Image ]

excellent :applaud:
wdnmdqz

Postby yeltrah123 on Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:00 pm

wdnmdqz wrote:
yeltrah123 wrote:How you guys get the studios to work? I asked before but no one responded. I don't want to spam.

you should put the iff into the pregame folder in waigua.If there's not a folder named pregame,create one.

thanks.
yeltrah123

Postby wdnmdqz on Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:17 pm

Maybe your next work can be this NBA TVImage (Y)
wdnmdqz

Postby buddaking on Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:18 pm

Help How do i get the breakboards and scoreboards to work for different teams? im using looyh's hook tool but i can not assign msg or yes scoreboard to there own teams. any help will be thankful please
buddaking

Postby wdnmdqz on Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:20 pm

buddaking wrote:Help How do i get the breakboards and scoreboards to work for different teams? im using looyh's hook tool but i can not assign msg or yes scoreboard to there own teams. any help will be thankful please

Create a file set and use it in different teams
wdnmdqz

Postby buddaking on Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:30 pm

wdnmdqz wrote:
buddaking wrote:Help How do i get the breakboards and scoreboards to work for different teams? im using looyh's hook tool but i can not assign msg or yes scoreboard to there own teams. any help will be thankful please

Create a file set and use it in different teams

Thanks. im clueless on how to do that. i try following cuttomatty Mega Mod with Hook mapping for looyh hook tool config file to no luck. any videos on how to do so? thanks

viewtopic.php?f=258&t=108748
buddaking

Postby BoBaker43 on Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:27 pm

I still can't get the scoreboards to work...even tried renaming them to 'newscorebug'...any suggestions?
BoBaker43

Postby Brian White on Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:32 pm

the work is really nice, :applaud: :applaud: any quick video to show how to use the looyh's hook tool with the team breakboard will reall help, i'm the noob lol
Brian White

Postby rtomb_03 on Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:44 pm

yeltrah123 wrote:
wdnmdqz wrote:

thanks.
r
No need to create a pregame folder, just put directly on waigua folder... on hook tool just put pregame/studio_broadcastset_int.iff. then your new file name on second row, same as scoreboard, breakboard, etc, it will automatically change on whichever team you assigned the file group.
rtomb_03
(INACTIVE)

Postby ernel2014 on Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:48 am

wdnmdqz wrote:Maybe your next work can be this NBA TV[ Image ] (Y)

What year is that from?
ernel2014

Postby MaKaaj on Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:19 am

ernel2014 wrote:Also I redid the Portland Scoreboard to better match up with Looyh's original back in 2k18. The only thing I had issues with was changing the the foul.txt color, tried everything and also the animations using fx-laser which does not exist for NBA 2k20.

Also quick note:
Example 1:
[ Image ]
[ Image ]

Excellent work, but in mine the scoreboard is decentralized, how can I fix it?
MaKaaj

Postby ernel2014 on Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:43 am

ernel2014

Postby rtomb_03 on Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:19 am

AT&T Southwest Network Studio..
Credit to TwisT for studio template (converted by bongo88)

DOWNLOAD: https://www.mediafire.com/file/vhaia84j ... S.iff/file
Last edited by rtomb_03 on Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rtomb_03
(INACTIVE)

Postby zondac12 on Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:44 am

ernel, nice edit on the portland scoreboard. and rtomb, great job on yet another studio. :applaud:
zondac12

Postby Santicruyff on Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:18 pm

ernel and rtomb thank you very much for the incredible work you are doing because they make the game much more complete.

ernel I have tried to continue learning with Blender, but with its latest versions of scoreboard by importing the scorebug_opt. SCNE closes the Blender, it does not happen to me with its first versions of this thread or with any other marker made by some other modder, Could you help me know why? I am using version 2.79b

Could rotmb share its 50th anniversary Portland watermark?
Santicruyff

Postby rtomb_03 on Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:18 am

Santicruyff wrote:ernel and rtomb thank you very much for the incredible work you are doing because they make the game much more complete.

ernel I have tried to continue learning with Blender, but with its latest versions of scoreboard by importing the scorebug_opt. SCNE closes the Blender, it does not happen to me with its first versions of this thread or with any other marker made by some other modder, Could you help me know why? I am using version 2.79b

Here is the file bro.. https://www.mediafire.com/file/824pm3bv ... 0.iff/file
rtomb_03
(INACTIVE)

Postby Santicruyff on Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:51 am

rtomb_03 wrote:Here is the file bro.. https://www.mediafire.com/file/824pm3bv ... 0.iff/file

Thank you very much bro :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
Santicruyff

Postby ernel2014 on Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:12 am

Santicruyff wrote:ernel and rtomb thank you very much for the incredible work you are doing because they make the game much more complete.

Santicruyff, the reason why Blender is closing is because the particle coding within the SCNE_OPT needs to be removed. Look at the Item below for reference. Anything within the grey highlighted has to be remove from the SCNE file. Remember to extract the contents of the folder first, then change the scne from the extracted scoreboard folder. Or better yet, make a copy of the original scne, save, remove the particle code thats in the scorebug folder and then right before testing in game through the original scne inside the zip folder of the scoreboard modified. If you do not do this the you scorebug will not appear in game. If you need more classifications just let me know.

This how I structure my location for Blender editing. Create Export folder, then shortcut for testing scorebug. Extracted scorebug to folder and zipped scorebug which has all of the original files in case I f****up.

ernel2014

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding