Blender Scoreboard Error

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Blender Scoreboard Error

Postby josevi_cool on Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:25 pm

when i try to import scorebug_opt.scne it gives me this traceback error,, can someone help me? i cant mod a scoreboard because of this
This topic was moved from NBA 2K20 by Andrew on Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:40 pm.
josevi_cool

Re: Blender Scoreboard Error

Postby cujomatty on Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:15 am

Are you trying to edit the default scoreboard or work on one that someone else nodded as a base? It's been awhile since I modded a scoreboard but I think the trace back error is a plug in issue but I'm not sure. All I remember from trying it this year with the 2k default file is it wouldn't open for me either.

As far as I know, the modded scoreboards out there are from 2k19 or earlier and just converted to 2k20 and those will open in blender. My TSN and Rogers ones are converted from 2k19. What I would do is find one of those modded ones that are similar in shape to what you want and use it as a base. I think all of us that made scoreboards used one of Looyahs as a base, I know I did anyways.

However if that's what you are doing already and it still wont load, I'm not sure what to tell you. Someone with more knowledge will have to help
Raptors Basketball-Proudly Canadian
cujomatty

Postby josevi_cool on Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:48 pm

thanks for this but it doesnt work and i think its the scoreboard because cyberfaces and shoes are working fine when i import
josevi_cool

Postby bongo88 on Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:43 pm

what scoreboard is it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPZciqK ... e=emb_logo

i would suggest grabbing the tnt 2010 scoreboard .... which is 2k20 base ... and just follow along the video.... it has the scene edit texture names and everything set up. just sort the iff by last modified.

for the base 2k20 scoreboard, you need to edit teh scorebug_opt.SCN for it to load into blender. in the video it is from 2:11 - 2:25

if it is 2k19 or 2k18 base... not sure.
bongo88

Postby josevi_cool on Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:57 am

oh man.. i already try that method but it doesnt work,,i tried all the scoreboard scne out there and yet its still not working
josevi_cool

Postby josevi_cool on Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:34 am

nvm it works now.. it works in the old version of blender(2.67) but in the latest version it doesnt work... thanks for the help (Y) :D :D
josevi_cool

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding