Mods Not Working?

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Mods Not Working?

Postby pst98 on Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:02 pm

So for some reason, when I booted up 2K today, none of my mods in my waigua folder were working at all. I didn't change anything, nor did I delete the folder, but for some reason none of my mods are showing up in game. Anyone have a possible fix or thoughts?
pst98

Re: Mods Not Working?

Postby JJCreates on Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:19 pm

I usually just copy my global and re-paste it back into my waigua folder. Most of the time that works for me.
JJCreates

Postby therealgrimmie on Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:45 pm

pst98 wrote:So for some reason, when I booted up 2K today, none of my mods in my waigua folder were working at all. I didn't change anything, nor did I delete the folder, but for some reason none of my mods are showing up in game. Anyone have a possible fix or thoughts?

reinstall the dll files of waigua in your 2k folder
"ALL IS VANITY"
therealgrimmie

Postby jayversustheworld on Mon Feb 27, 2023 12:38 am

my 2k20 mods still arent working well. players are invisible, black courts, but the scoreboard and the rosters are working. i really would appreciate the help. im new to this, but im pretty sure i did everything i was supposed to do
jayversustheworld

Postby the_sh4q_att4q on Wed May 03, 2023 2:17 am

jayversustheworld wrote:my 2k20 mods still arent working well. players are invisible, black courts, but the scoreboard and the rosters are working. i really would appreciate the help. im new to this, but im pretty sure i did everything i was supposed to do
My experience was the firewall in my computer anti-virus. The connection between the Waguia folder and the game has an 'internet connection' of sorts, making the 2k20 signature 'invalid' and stopping the mods from interfacing with the game. The only to prevent this would be to restart the laptop, and BEFORE you even think about opening the game, turn off the smart firewall or active firewall settings while playing the game to keep the mods working. This was my experience. There maybe a notification that pops up about the signature when you boot up the game. Look out for that too.
the_sh4q_att4q

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding