Thunder Shaq: 2009-10 Roster: 2011 Mod Pack Released

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: Thunder Shaq: 2009-10 Roster: 2011 Mod Pack Released

Postby br0L1x on Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:17 pm

For some reason the 2020 Warriors Arena is used instead of the 2010 one
br0L1x

Postby Shadyhere on Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:23 pm

First of all, thank you. All your mods are incredible and it's made NBA 2k20 my favorite 2k of all time. That said, my question is about My League. Is this roster mod safe for My League? Every time I sign a free agent and try to edit minutes, the game has an "na1" next to the signed players suggested minutes and the game closes when trying to edit the signed players minutes. Is there any work around this or this just not meant for My Leauge?
Shadyhere

Postby Thunder Shaq on Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:44 am

It should work in MYLeague
Thunder Shaq

Postby Shadyhere on Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:40 am

Thunder Shaq wrote:It should work in MYLeague

There was an issue on my end, now it's working perfectly fine. This roster fantastic.
Shadyhere

Postby SemJ on Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:51 pm

when i want to edit Stephen Curry and Jermaine O'Neill the editor endless loading starts

what could be the problem?
SemJ

Postby Thunder Shaq on Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:08 am

SemJ wrote:when i want to edit Stephen Curry and Jermaine O'Neill the editor endless loading starts

what could be the problem?

Make sure you have all the mods installed. Neither of their faces are in the game by default, so since they don’t load, it likely means you are missing the files. They should all be in the mod packs
Thunder Shaq

Postby ChrisW112 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:45 pm

I have a question, and it may be a two part question....

The 2010 and 2011 config files, I've noticed some differences but is that supposed to update certain logos, courts, and uniforms within the roster file/association file? For instance the Jazz went from their classic lighter blue and purple logo to a dark blue, green and yellow "Jazz" primary logo with the circle. The court appears to be different thanks to the change in the 2011 config file, but the main logo is still the purple and light blue, and none of the 2010/11 or should I say 11/12 jerseys with the white home with green letters, or dark blue with yellow letters and numbers are in the uniform options when playing a game in the league. Am I doing something wrong? I've learned how to edit some of the finer aspects of the config file, as I was able to bypass the 2010 cavaliers "Cleveland" court with the classic lettering to the double sword-center style court used IRL in 2010/11.

However I can't seem to find a way to use a "upload team design" in order to solve my problem either. What I mean is, I can update the team design, but the second I do, I lose the jerseys from 2007-2010, the white with dark and light blue lettering and secondary colors for home, the dark blue with light blue lettering away jersey, and the light blue with dark lettering alternate jersey. I lose all of these when I upload/download a team design to get an updated Jazz logo and court and the jerseys, which as I said I haven't found are in the 2011 config, but for the sake of realism as in my association file I've moved onto 2010-2011 season, I need them.

I even tried setting the jazz to "null" for the file tab in the config file in notepad. Nothing seems to have worked. I'm wondering why upload/download is clearing out the jerseys from 2007-2010, yet it's keeping the CITY, CLASSIC, and ICON jerseys, when I think it's THOSE jerseys that the upload/download team design replacements from the 2010-2011 season should be replacing.

Any help would be appreciated from anyone.

Huge thank you to you again Shaq, just trying to troubleshoot this issue, been enjoying every part of this incredible mod and all it has to offer!

My Discord is Chris W. #4692 if it's easier to friend me and respond to me there. I will be watching for a possible and hopeful reply as I know this thread hasn't had activity since 2020.
ChrisW112

Postby Thunder Shaq on Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:20 am

ChrisW112 wrote:I have a question, and it may be a two part question....

The 2010 and 2011 config files, I've noticed some differences but is that supposed to update certain logos, courts, and uniforms within the roster file/association file? For instance the Jazz went from their classic lighter blue and purple logo to a dark blue, green and yellow "Jazz" primary logo with the circle. The court appears to be different thanks to the change in the 2011 config file, but the main logo is still the purple and light blue, and none of the 2010/11 or should I say 11/12 jerseys with the white home with green letters, or dark blue with yellow letters and numbers are in the uniform options when playing a game in the league. Am I doing something wrong? I've learned how to edit some of the finer aspects of the config file, as I was able to bypass the 2010 cavaliers "Cleveland" court with the classic lettering to the double sword-center style court used IRL in 2010/11.

However I can't seem to find a way to use a "upload team design" in order to solve my problem either. What I mean is, I can update the team design, but the second I do, I lose the jerseys from 2007-2010, the white with dark and light blue lettering and secondary colors for home, the dark blue with light blue lettering away jersey, and the light blue with dark lettering alternate jersey. I lose all of these when I upload/download a team design to get an updated Jazz logo and court and the jerseys, which as I said I haven't found are in the 2011 config, but for the sake of realism as in my association file I've moved onto 2010-2011 season, I need them.

I even tried setting the jazz to "null" for the file tab in the config file in notepad. Nothing seems to have worked. I'm wondering why upload/download is clearing out the jerseys from 2007-2010, yet it's keeping the CITY, CLASSIC, and ICON jerseys, when I think it's THOSE jerseys that the upload/download team design replacements from the 2010-2011 season should be replacing.

Huge thank you to you again Shaq, just trying to troubleshoot this issue, been enjoying every part of this incredible mod and all it has to offer!

My Discord is Chris W. #4692 if it's easier to friend me and respond to me there. I will be watching for a possible and hopeful reply as I know this thread hasn't had activity since 2020.

Hey Chris, I can look into it, but I highly recommend downloading my big retro pack as part of my ultimate retro roster project. I can link you the thread if you have trouble finding it. The 2010 and 2011 rosters no longer require specific config files. I am close to releasing another update for that, if you wanted to wait for it. Hopefully out in the next week or so.
Thunder Shaq

Postby ChrisW112 on Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:15 pm

Thunder Shaq wrote:
ChrisW112 wrote:I have a question, and it may be a two part question....

Hey Chris, I can look into it, but I highly recommend downloading my big retro pack as part of my ultimate retro roster project. I can link you the thread if you have trouble finding it. The 2010 and 2011 rosters no longer require specific config files. I am close to releasing another update for that, if you wanted to wait for it. Hopefully out in the next week or so.

Thanks your the reply Shaq! Yeah I checked your ultimate retro roster project out, and my friend just recently got into 2K modding so we tested it out on his PC, it ran great after a bit of tweaking after getting the roster file system messed up a few times. Watching the video def helped.

A question I had in relation to it is, when we tried to use the Generic Mod Enabler Program, in order to turn on and off cyberfaces depending on the year being played in association and such as I often do, it messed up the mod somehow and when he loaded the association back up, the Bucks had their default logo, the Magic had some brown blob, and other teams logos were messed up. Then when we tried to simply put cyberface files directly into waigua, this also created the same effect.

My other question as it pertains to your reply is if I use the ultimate retro roster project, would that mess up my current association save file where I'm underway in 2010-2011? And/or would it solve my problem with losing classic home/away/alt uniforms, like those I lose when using a relocated team in 07-2010.

Sorry for all the questions Shaq. Your mod and all your collaborators have my sincerest respect for all you've done. Just trying to understand stuff better myself so I can continue to broaden my knowledge of how I can fine tune stuff season-by-season in an active Association file, for the most realistic experience. Thanks!
ChrisW112

Postby Thunder Shaq on Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:51 am

Future updates to the 2010 Roster and 2011 roster will be in the Ultimate Retro Roster mod packs and thread viewtopic.php?f=258&t=107928
Thunder Shaq

Postby YEDYE on Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:32 am

I'm having an issue. It might be because these rosters were uploaded a while ago but some of the player face ID's in the roster have been changed so when I install the mod packs, a lot of players are invisible because their ID has been changed in the roster. like in the 2010 roster I had to change kobe's ID in the roster from what it was to the closest number I could find in the mods folder and it worked so a lot of player mods don't match up with the roster anymore. If I'm wrong please let me know.
YEDYE

Postby YEDYE on Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:33 am

I'm having an issue. It might be because these rosters were uploaded a while ago but some of the player face ID's in the roster have been changed so when I install the mod packs, a lot of players are invisible because their ID has been changed in the roster. like in the 2010 roster I had to change kobe's ID in the roster from what it was to the closest number I could find in the mods folder and it worked so a lot of player mods don't match up with the roster anymore. If I'm wrong please let me know.
YEDYE

YEDYE

YEDYE

YEDYE

YEDYE

YEDYE

Previous

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding