Panels:TNT|FOX&ESPN|2021 ESPN-1/5/21- *NEW LINK** v5 was bad, try v4 new link

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: TNT In Game Panels v3.0 Released **major update** OCT/16/20

Postby racemodder on Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:43 am

good job mate
racemodder

Re: TNT In Game Panels Released v2.1 (95% TNT; 5% Default) - OCT 13, 2020 updated

Postby guyincognito on Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:02 pm

bongo88 wrote:.
TNT in game panels v3.0 Released
**Should be all/most in game panels**

Preview albums of in game panel: https://ibb.co/album/sCv1w3

Note: david aldridge panel is still default preview... just got sick of waiting for panels to appear ... might finish this later

fixed errors with 2.0 release:
error 1:
[ Image ]

error2:
[ Image ]

newbreakboard to right side of the screen:
[ Image ]

new panels:
[ Image ]

new panels that are hopefully correct:
[ Image ]

for those last two panels (new and hopefully correct) they just weren't appearing in the few games i been playing recently. Anyways, if you find them in game... post a screenshot and i'll try to adjust them based off your screenshot.

anyways, that should be most/all of the in game panels. see notes for panel details.
post screenshots of any errors/panels that i've missed. Hopefully i haven't included any careless errors. let me know if stuff is broke.

TNT in game Panels v3.0 Download link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nFyyMc ... sp=sharing

backup notes final link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SM58jl ... sp=sharing

Fantastic work mate, not sure if you are aware of this particular panel, I took a screenshot, text is just out of allignment.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
guyincognito

Re: TNT In Game Panels Released v2.1 (95% TNT; 5% Default) - OCT 13, 2020 updated

Postby bongo88 on Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:09 am

guyincognito wrote:Fantastic work mate, not sure if you are aware of this particular panel, I took a screenshot, text is just out of allignment.

thanks. very helpful. that panel doesn't show up very often. will move the text to the left and hopefully the panel will look better.

update it sometime soon. thanks for the screenshot
bongo88

Postby guyincognito on Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:51 pm

bongo88 wrote:
guyincognito wrote:Fantastic work mate, not sure if you are aware of this particular panel, I took a screenshot, text is just out of allignment.

thanks. very helpful. that panel doesn't show up very often. will move the text to the left and hopefully the panel will look better.

Found another one, not really searching for them but this one popped up. Can't really discern what it says though lol.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
guyincognito

Postby bongo88 on Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:33 am

guyincognito wrote:
bongo88 wrote:

Found another one, not really searching for them but this one popped up. Can't really discern what it says though lol.

nah. you good. thanks for the screenshot. will fix that one as well.
bongo88

Re: TNT In Game Panels v3.0 Released **major update** OCT/16/20

Postby bongo88 on Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:01 pm

TNT In Game Panels v3.1 updated

hopefully it will fix these three panels:

not sure. haven't seen them ingame. hopefully my maths are correct.

TNT in Game Panels v3.1 Download Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ometX8 ... sp=sharing

latest backup notes download link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1r6n6FR ... sp=sharing
bongo88

Re: TNT In Game Panels v3.1 Released **minor update** OCT/20/2020

Postby guyincognito on Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:36 pm

*Retracted remark by me*

Thanks for the panels mate.
Last edited by guyincognito on Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
guyincognito

Postby bongo88 on Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:35 am

guyincognito wrote:Doing gods work with these. Thank you for the time and effort mate.

spent time in the south usa... dislike that phrase much.

with the many problems on this earth, i doubt a few hours in photoshop for first-world virtual entertainment would qualify as advancing god's work.

i believe there is a god. i also believe he hates me. See, just yesterday, i bought a lottery ticket, prayed to him, and .... nothing. thus, he hates me

put some more screenshots for misaligned stuffs. will get to it sometime.
bongo88

Postby sticky-fingers on Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:49 am

and here a teacher has been killed because he shared a caricature of a god ...
these beliefs should remain private.

but as always, great job :applaud:
sticky-fingers

Postby bongo88 on Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:06 am

sticky-fingers wrote:and here a teacher has been killed because he shared a caricature of a god ...
these beliefs should remain private.

but as always, great job :applaud:

haha. saw that story in france. golly, what a world :) :crazyeyes:
bongo88

Postby TheGeneral6 on Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:22 am

New panels look great in game Bongo -- thank you.
TheGeneral6

Postby guyincognito on Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:48 pm

bongo88 wrote:
guyincognito wrote:Doing gods work with these. Thank you for the time and effort mate.

with the many problems on this earth, i doubt a few hours in photoshop for first-world virtual entertainment would qualify as advancing god's work.

i believe there is a god. i also believe he hates me. See, just yesterday, i bought a lottery ticket, prayed to him, and .... nothing. thus, he hates me

*retracted remark by me*

My apologies to bongo88.
Last edited by guyincognito on Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
guyincognito

Postby bongo88 on Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:07 pm

guyincognito wrote:
bongo88 wrote:

Dude. Just take the compliment, no need to flex your superiority complex. Don't need to translate everything to literal terms, the phrase isn't exclusive in southern usa, so you're prejudicing a common phrase on your experiences in one area on the entire globe. Maybe I overstated myself, I think the panels are neat. That's it. Someone taking the time to make something for free for others is always appreciated, so yeah thanks for doing them, I guess. I'm an atheist fyi.

Seeing as we're talking random things, I'm Australian, I like red wine and cricket.

Cheers.

take a compliment... jesus, doesn't anyone think before saying shit. seriously, you are an athiest, and yet you are saying that people's hard work is doing god's work?

I'll tell you exactly what I tell everyone that says that stupid phrase... If God gives you "X", then feel free to compliment God. If I give you "X", then feel free to compliment me. Otherwise, God is not free-loading any praise off my hard work.

furthermore, if God is honorable, then God doesn't want praise for my hard work. If God is honorable, then God doesn't want anyone else to give him credit for my hard work. Is God honorable or dishonarable?

that's usually what i tell people... middling religous people usualy like, "huh, never thought of it"... super religious people usually say, "huh, you need jesus" :) :)

on an completely unrelated note... i've never understood the rules of cricket... actually watched a few videos on youtube about cricket... seemed fun :)

i always get all sidetracked in my threads... just ignore me haha

anyways, i understand the intent of the compliment.... but the phrase is just over used to the point that nobody actually thinks about the construct of words within the sentence. i usually call them out immediatle, hahah. although, if i ever see a monk or nun... quite posssibly they are furthing god's work.... dunno... depends on what god's work is

the movies make austailia seem super hot... does it get cold in the winter... never thought of that... too lazy to google austraila winter climate, lol
bongo88

Postby bongo88 on Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:12 pm

Fox Panels v1.0 Released
Texture by TwisT

many thanks to TwisT for making the Fox Panels texture. i'm just bleh recently with creative graphic designs.
TwisT also made an excellent ESPN panel texture... will release that when i get things fixed up

anyways, if there is errors... hopefully not too many... just getting worn out of this mod

album preview: https://ibb.co/album/SJq62y
preview:

Fox Panels v1.0 Download Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/12TDuZS ... sp=sharing
Last edited by bongo88 on Tue Nov 03, 2020 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
bongo88

Postby Santicruyff on Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:38 pm

bongo88 wrote:Fox Panels v1.0 Released
Texture by TwisT

many thanks to TwisT for making the Fox Panels texture. i'm just bleh recently with creative graphic designs.
TwisT also made an excellent ESPN panel texture... will release that when i get things fixed up

anyways, if there is errors... hopefully not too many... just getting worn out of this mod

album preview: https://ibb.co/album/SJq62y
preview:
[ Image ]

Fox Panels v1.0 Download Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/12TDuZS ... sp=sharing

:applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
Congratulations, this is an impressive job, thank you very much to you and you Twist for your collaboration. By the way, I tested the Tnt panels in 2k21, changing only the Vcuielement and they work perfectly.
Santicruyff

Postby bongo88 on Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:20 pm

Santicruyff wrote: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
Congratulations, this is an impressive job, thank you very much to you and you Twist for your collaboration. By the way, I tested the Tnt panels in 2k21, changing only the Vcuielement and they work perfectly.

ahh, that's cool they work in 2k21. they are not perfect, some slight errors... doubt i'll fix the errors... but i might

you should post the panels and any of my scoreboards in your 2k21 broadcast thread ... viewtopic.php?f=267&t=110756 ... ... like ernel said.... these things are made and shared so people can enjoy them. your thread seems a good place to keep stuff orgainized. anything of mine that works in 2k21 you can post in your thread.
bongo88

Re: TNT v3.1 | FOX PANELS RELEASED (texture by TwisT) 10/31/2020

Postby gamingsinceatari1 on Mon Nov 02, 2020 2:07 pm

Thank you. Love all your work :bowdown2:
gamingsinceatari1

Postby bongo88 on Mon Nov 02, 2020 3:24 pm

ESPN panel released v1.0
texture by TwisT

many thanks to Twist for the texture.

mod released as is... probably won't come back to it... way too tedious.

preview album: https://ibb.co/album/f8wdVn
preview:

ESPN panel Download Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1t2cEk9 ... sp=sharing
Last edited by bongo88 on Tue Nov 03, 2020 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
bongo88

Postby bongo88 on Mon Nov 02, 2020 3:33 pm

no logo no team color released
Fox and ESPN version

download link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/10Jv0VU ... sp=sharing

can be used to texture for other presentations

make stuff like this:

or this stuffs:

anyways, mostly for texture people who want a plain surface to texture other presentations.
bongo88

Postby Santicruyff on Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:03 am

bongo88 wrote:
Santicruyff wrote: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

ahh, that's cool they work in 2k21. they are not perfect, some slight errors... doubt i'll fix the errors... but i might

you should post the panels and any of my scoreboards in your 2k21 broadcast thread ... viewtopic.php?f=267&t=110756 ... ... like ernel said.... these things are made and shared so people can enjoy them. your thread seems a good place to keep stuff orgainized. anything of mine that works in 2k21 you can post in your thread.

Oh, it would be a great honor for me to put your work in my 2k21 thread, because it is true that this is done because the more people can enjoy it, the more it is worth the effort and time invested in making it happen. I will check everything first to see how it works in 2k21, but I think there will be no problem with everything you have done in 2k20, there is only one thing that I do not know if it would be worth putting, it is the Fox panels because the scoreboard in 2k21 together with Nbc's are the only ones that don't work correctly, I tried to enable them, but they have several errors such as the color of the equipment and more in Fox's as I show in the image, I made small fixes for my personal use because I think that Sharing them like that would not be good and mainly because I am not their creator, they were made by Looyh and it is up to him if he can fix them, as long as he has the time and the desire, or that someone makes them from 0 to 2k21 would be another solution .

As you will see, I marked where the errors are, that number 3 appears, which I don't know what it is, the word Qtr is missing and I had to set the colors fixed, always black for away and the color for home I put the primary of each of the sixteen teams that fox has as local tv. It is something that I use only for personal use, where I could only fix thanks to your advice in another thread that the full name of each team appeared. With Nbc the fault is in the color nothing else, to which I only made the same arrangement for personal use.
Santicruyff

Re: TNT v3.1 | FOX PANELS & ESPN Panels Released (texture by TwisT) - 11/1/2020

Postby bongo88 on Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:34 pm

team colors nobody figured out... not sure about the other problems.

you better off just following the scoreboard video and making it from scratch.

have a good day
bongo88

Postby Brian White on Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:50 pm

The work on this project is really great. How will i put the TNT and the ESPN panels in the same folder? they both have the same name
Brian White

Postby bongo88 on Sun Nov 08, 2020 5:37 am

Brian White wrote:The work on this project is really great. How will i put the TNT and the ESPN panels in the same folder? they both have the same name

rename one?

you want to use it with looyh hook tool?

i suppose to rename one and add it with the hook. dunno, i don't use the hook tool... just never got around to setting it up
bongo88

Generic Breakboard

Postby Darth-Skinett on Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:25 am

NBA on NBC Presentation

| Newbreakboard |

Preview Newbreakboard: [ Image ]

@Bongo88

Hey Bro,
Are you able to make a generic version of this NBC breakboard you released? or an NBA TV version?

Darth :chug:
UAR "New Era" Team
Roster GURU

https://uarneweramods.blogspot.com/

My PC Specs
Intel Core I7
500gb SSD Hard Drive
500gb 7200 rpm Hard Drive
1TB 7200 rpm Hard Drive
16gb Ram
NVidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
Darth-Skinett

Postby Brian White on Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:12 am

bongo88 wrote:
Brian White wrote:The work on this project is really great. How will i put the TNT and the ESPN panels in the same folder? they both have the same name

rename one?

you want to use it with looyh hook tool?

i suppose to rename one and add it with the hook. dunno, i don't use the hook tool... just never got around to setting it up

Thanks, I’m using it one at a time lol
Brian White

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding