[RapboY] Caleb Murphy Released!

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

[RapboY] Caleb Murphy Released!

Postby RapboY on Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:43 pm

PREVIEWS:

ZZzzzz

RELEASES:
Caleb Murphy
http://www.mediafire.com/file/3b96bkybynbmqvm/file

Markus Howard
http://www.mediafire.com/file/j5a4nmeurudy4cz/file

ORIGINAL POST:
Hello! Can someone help me with a few CF problems I ran into? I just created Alex Antetokounmpo for 2021 Draft Class, using superbug's, but having Kostas's base head shape on Alex really bugged me so I decided to make my own.. and so here we are.

The problems are:
a. The mouth texture is not appearing for some reason, it's just black and white
b. The head is a little too dark, is there something else I could edit to make it lighter? (Other than actually editing the face texture to be lighter, cause it already seems light enough as it is as you can see in the preview)

THANK YOU in advance!

PS: I think I fixed both. The skin I just adjusted the face texture itself, it's strange how different the colors are in-game and on preview, is it really just that way? As for the mouth, I fixed it by going back to a backup I made earlier, still not sure what cause it, so if anyone has an idea I'd like to know what I did wrong.
Last edited by RapboY on Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:53 am, edited 6 times in total.
RapboY

Re: Mouth texture not appearing/ Alex Antetokounmpo Preview

Postby thanspil on Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:45 pm

RapboY wrote:Hello! Can someone help me with a few CF problems I ran into? I just created Alex Antetokounmpo for 2021 Draft Class, using superbug's, but having Kostas's base head shape on Alex really bugged me so I decided to make my own.. and so here we are.

The problems are:
a. The mouth texture is not appearing for some reason, it's just black and white
b. The head is a little too dark, is there something else I could edit to make it lighter? (Other than actually editing the face texture to be lighter, cause it already seems light enough as it is as you can see in the preview)

[ Image ]

THANK YOU in advance!

PS: I think I fixed both. The skin I just adjusted the face texture itself, it's strange how different the colors are in-game and on preview, is it really just that way? As for the mouth, I fixed it by going back to a backup I made earlier, still not sure what cause it, so if anyone has an idea I'd like to know what I did wrong.
I dont know about the mouth but I think that his skin is a lot brighter and his body model is a bit wrong and too muscular
thanspil

Postby RapboY on Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:02 pm

Thanks for the feedback! The face is definitely a lot brighter now, but he has the darkest complexion out of the Antetokounmpo bros, so I'll probably stick with this skin color for now, I might even go darker as he's definitely darker than Thanasis, but it might look too dark in game.

As for body model, I'm imagining how he looks once he gets to the NBA, I feel like he'll fill out much like Giannis did and have even broader shoulders than this model.

I think I'm happy with how he looks now, just need to do some minor tweaks:

RapboY

Postby thanspil on Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:46 pm

RapboY wrote:Thanks for the feedback! The face is definitely a lot brighter now, but he has the darkest complexion out of the Antetokounmpo bros, so I'll probably stick with this skin color for now, I might even go darker as he's definitely darker than Thanasis, but it might look too dark in game.

As for body model, I'm imagining how he looks once he gets to the NBA, I feel like he'll fill out much like Giannis did and have even broader shoulders than this model.

I think I'm happy with how he looks now, just need to do some minor tweaks:

[ Image ]
[ Image ]
[ Image ]

He looks better now and yo u are about his body... he is super :D (Y)
thanspil

Postby thanspil on Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:11 pm

I dont know but I think his wingspan is smaller and his there is something with his eyes :wink:
thanspil

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:42 pm

Great work! If you want the face to look the same in-game as it does in the preview you need to use larger textures. Like i use the same texture as the base for all my mods which is 2048x2048. No idea why this works but it lets me keep the same color from the pictures which are used to make the texture.
Consider supporting my work by donating here: https://paypal.me/pettypaulpierce?count ... le.x=en_US
PettyPaulPierce

Postby RapboY on Tue Sep 08, 2020 12:44 am

thanspil wrote:I dont know but I think his wingspan is smaller and his there is something with his eyes :wink:

Not quite sure how to edit wingspan yet actually, but I'll look into that once I figure it out. And with they eyes... can you be more specific? I've been staring at this face for hours I need to step away for a bit and come back to see if it does look wrong.

PettyPaulPierce wrote:Great work! If you want the face to look the same in-game as it does in the preview you need to use larger textures. Like i use the same texture as the base for all my mods which is 2048x2048. No idea why this works but it lets me keep the same color from the pictures which are used to make the texture.

Cool! I'll try that on my next one. Everything's still kinda confusing to me, so every little tip helps. (This is just my 2nd mod for this gen) :)

By the way, if you don't mind, which value/s do you change to edit wingspan? I've been trying to play around with the appearance file and it doesn't always make sense.
RapboY

Postby thanspil on Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:20 am

I mean that his eyes look slanted I think !! :lol:
thanspil

Postby Superbug on Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:45 am

Hey great job man looks great, and yea I didn’t make an Alex antetokounmpo was going to make him in the future just used kostas and made him darker. But If you need help with the wingspan etc it’s pretty easy and I can help you with that if you’d like.

If you enjoy my work and would like to help me out consider donating I will appreciate it : http://www.paypal.me/superbug24

For Paid personal request : 2knbanick@gmail.com

Superbug

Postby thanspil on Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:12 pm

Hey RapBoY When Alex is gonna be uploaded ? :D (Y)
thanspil

Postby thanspil on Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:50 pm

After him can you try Markus Howard ???? (Y)
thanspil

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:43 pm

RapboY wrote:
thanspil wrote:I dont know but I think his wingspan is smaller and his there is something with his eyes :wink:

Not quite sure how to edit wingspan yet actually, but I'll look into that once I figure it out. And with they eyes... can you be more specific? I've been staring at this face for hours I need to step away for a bit and come back to see if it does look wrong.

PettyPaulPierce wrote:Great work! If you want the face to look the same in-game as it does in the preview you need to use larger textures. Like i use the same texture as the base for all my mods which is 2048x2048. No idea why this works but it lets me keep the same color from the pictures which are used to make the texture.

Cool! I'll try that on my next one. Everything's still kinda confusing to me, so every little tip helps. (This is just my 2nd mod for this gen) :)

By the way, if you don't mind, which value/s do you change to edit wingspan? I've been trying to play around with the appearance file and it doesn't always make sense.

Lefthand.ty and righthand.ty are values for the wingspan, and always make sure they are the same number.
Consider supporting my work by donating here: https://paypal.me/pettypaulpierce?count ... le.x=en_US
PettyPaulPierce

Postby sitew33 on Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:20 am

For shoulder width look for "rightArm.ty":and "leftArm.ty" - Change both to same number

*****Make sure there's always a (,) after your number Example (15.0,)******

For arm length look for "rightHand.ty": and "leftHand.ty" - Change both to same number
For short arms use (26.0,) and for very long arms (29.0,) but you can adjust to your liking

For body length look for "spine2.ty":
Increasing the number shortens the torso and lengthens the leg appearance. Decreasing the number lengthens the torso and shortens the leg appearance

(Y)
For neck length look for "head.ty":
Increasing or decreasing the values will change the neck length

How accessories fit is controlled by below items:

"forearmTHIN": 0, self explanatory (If too loose increase value/If it clips decrease value)
"forearmTHICK": 0, self explanatory (If too loose decrease value/If it clips increase value)
"upperarmTHIN": 0, self explanatory (If too loose increase value/If it clips decrease value)
"upperarmTHICK": 0, self explanatory (If too loose decrease value/If it clips increase value)
"trapTHIN": 0, self explanatory
"trapTHICK": 0, self explanatory
"neckTHIN": 0, ?
"neckTHICK": 0, ?
"chestTHIN": 0, how tight or loose jersey fits around upper chest area (If too loose increase value/If it clips decrease value)
"chestTHICK": 0, how tight or loose jersey fits around upper chest area (If too loose decrease value/If it clips increase value)
"breastTHIN": 0, unused (for female png's I assume)
"breastTHICK": 0, unused (for female png's I assume)
"absTHIN": 0, how tight or how loose jersey around waist area
"absTHICK": 0, how tight or how loose jersey around waist area
"headTHIN": 0, ?
"headTHICK": 0, ?
"shoulderTHIN": 0, how tight or how loose jersey around outter shoulder area (If too loose increase value/If it clips decrease value)
"shoulderTHICK": 0, how tight or how loose jersey around outter shoulder area (If too loose decrease value/If it clips increase value)
"hipsTHIN": 0, how tight or how loose shorts fit around waist area
"hipsTHICK": 0, how tight or how loose shorts fit around waist area
"thighTHIN": 0, how tight or how loose shorts fit around thigh area (If too loose increase value/If it clips decrease value)
"thighTHICK": 0, how tight or how loose shorts fit around thigh area (If too loose decrease value/If it clips increase value)
"calfTHIN": 0, how tight or how loose socks/leg accessories fit (If too loose increase value/If it clips decrease value)
"calfTHICK": 0, how tight or how loose socks/leg accessories fit (If too loose decrease value/If it clips increase value)

The best way to judge how the accessories should fit is to find a player model of similiar size and copy the values and play around with them until you
get the results you like.
sitew33

Postby RapboY on Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:32 pm

thanspil wrote:After him can you try Markus Howard ???? (Y)

Hmm.. I'll take a shot at him, looks kinda hard tbh..

Alex has been released on Superbug's thread: https://forums.nba-live.com/viewtopic.php?f=258&t=110234&start=125

@PPP @sitew33 thank you so much sharing for those info :bowdown:
RapboY

Postby thanspil on Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:59 pm

RapboY wrote:

Alex has been released on Superbug's thread: https://forums.nba-live.com/viewtopic.php?f=258&t=110234&start=125

OK thanks :D :D (Y)
thanspil

Postby thanspil on Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:01 pm

RapboY wrote:

OK thanks :D :D (Y)
thanspil

Postby thanspil on Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:42 pm

RapboY wrote:

And when are you gonnastart working on him
thanspil

Re: Alex Antetokounmpo Rlsd/ Markus Howard Prvw

Postby RapboY on Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:43 pm

Here's Markus Howard. I'm happy with the face but I kind of F'd up his eyes, he can't blink lol. If anyone has any idea how I'll gladly fix it, if not I'll just release this as it is. Just need to do a few more fixes here and there.

Also, I still don't have any idea how to edit the mesh of facial hair. I feel like the beard's off a little but this is the best I can find.

Right now I'm using the tattoos from bluejaybrandon's Draft Class 2020. I don't plan on making the tattoos, so I'll just ask permission from bluejaybrandon if I can use this. If not, you can always download everything from his Draft Class thread: viewtopic.php?f=258&t=108550

RapboY

Postby thanspil on Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:53 pm

RapboY wrote:Here's Markus Howard. I'm happy with the face but I kind of F'd up his eyes, he can't blink lol. If anyone has any idea how I'll gladly fix it, if not I'll just release this as it is. Just need to do a few more fixes here and there.

Also, I still don't have any idea how to edit the mesh of facial hair. I feel like the beard's off a little but this is the best I can find.

Right now I'm using the tattoos from bluejaybrandon's Draft Class 2020. I don't plan on making the tattoos, so I'll just ask permission from bluejaybrandon if I can use this. If not, you can always download everything from his Draft Class thread: viewtopic.php?f=258&t=108550

[ Image ]
[ Image ]

What can I say bro thats amazing :bowdown: :bowdown2: (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y)
thanspil

Postby thanspil on Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:56 pm

I think that his ears are a bit smaller but whatever just release it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D
thanspil

Postby thanspil on Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:58 pm

If this is really your 3rd cyberface on this gen... I don't know what Can I SAY !! :bowdown2:
thanspil

Postby thanspil on Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:41 pm

RapboY wrote:Here's Markus Howard. I'm happy with the face but I kind of F'd up his eyes, he can't blink lol. If anyone has any idea how I'll gladly fix it, if not I'll just release this as it is. Just need to do a few more fixes here and there.

[ Image ]
[ Image ]

what do you mean you can't find :?
Last edited by thanspil on Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thanspil

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:19 am

Awesome job on Howard, mate! I would've guessed you've been doing this for a while, crazy to think it's just your third cf. I bet thanspil is creaming his pants rn lmao
PettyPaulPierce

Postby bluejaybrandon on Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:20 am

PettyPaulPierce wrote:Awesome job on Howard, mate! I would've guessed you've been doing this for a while, crazy to think it's just your third cf. I bet thanspil is creaming his pants rn lmao

Facts. Awesome job, just prepare to be inundated with dozens of requests.
bluejaybrandon

Postby Superbug on Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:38 am

Great job man glad you started making these faces I’m looking forward to all your future models man!

If you enjoy my work and would like to help me out consider donating I will appreciate it : http://www.paypal.me/superbug24

For Paid personal request : 2knbanick@gmail.com

Superbug

Next

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding