[Shuajota] NBA 2K20 CFs converted from NBA 2K21- Kobe Bryant Released

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: [Shuajota] NBA 2K20 CFs converted from 2K21- Chicago Bulls Pack Released

Postby Shuajota on Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:51 pm

ebok24 wrote:Kindly fix the link for Lauri Markkanen. Thanks!

Fixed.
User avatar
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com
 
Posts: 5128
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: [Shuajota] NBA 2K20 CFs converted from 2K21- Ryan Broekhoff and Raul Neto Rlsd!

Postby Doctor Kicks on Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:48 am

Shuajota wrote:
Doctor Kicks wrote:wow so does this prove that 2k21 CF mods could be converted into 2k21? man that'll be dope

I think you mean "2K20" and yes, I know how to convert 2K21 cfs to 2K20. It´s a bit repetitive work, and it takes a long time but it is worth it.

Dope!!! yeah sorry, I meant ''2k20''... there are a bunch of great CF mods in 2k21 that I wish they could be in 2k20 like this Jaylen Brown by NMC
viewtopic.php?f=267&t=110626&start=50#p2025286
You like my work? , Please consider leaving a tip! :wink:

https://paypal.me/DoctorKicks21?locale.x=en_US

Don't forget to follow me on my FB Page and Instagram fore more COLORWAYS!

Image
User avatar
Doctor Kicks
 
Posts: 208
Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2019 2:10 pm

Re: [Shuajota] NBA 2K20 CFs converted from 2K21- Chicago Bulls Pack Released

Postby Lagoa on Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:28 am

Amazing work! Hey, can u convert Rob Covington for 2k21 to 2k20?

This one:

https://www.2kspecialist.net/2020/11/ro ... r-and.html
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @lagoanba

Please consider making a donation of any value if you like my work! :D

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... source=url
User avatar
Lagoa
 
Posts: 2812
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2002 11:05 pm
Location: São Paulo, Brasil

Re: [Shuajota] NBA 2K20 CFs converted from 2K21- Chicago Bulls Pack Released

Postby EladioWK on Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:08 am

Can you convert Willis Reed and Robert Parish please ? :bowdown2:
User avatar
EladioWK
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu May 07, 2020 11:29 pm

Re: [Shuajota] NBA 2K20 CFs converted from 2K21- Chicago Bulls Pack Released

Postby emongnome on Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:39 pm

nice work, and thank you, for the Jimmy Butler (by BLY) 2K21 to 2K20 conversion! and though you're busy, may I request a conversion of Arteezy's 2K21 James Harden? best Harden i've seen so far, from both 2K20 and 2K21.. appreciate the effort, more power!
emongnome
 
Posts: 119
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:28 pm

Re: [Shuajota] NBA 2K20 CFs converted from 2K21- Chicago Bulls Pack Released

Postby therealgrimmie on Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:24 am

Lagoa wrote:Amazing work! Hey, can u convert Rob Covington for 2k21 to 2k20?

This one:

https://www.2kspecialist.net/2020/11/ro ... r-and.html


+1 to this. Hope you can give it a try Mr. Shuajota. Thanks
"ALL IS VANITY"
User avatar
therealgrimmie
 
Posts: 702
Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:48 pm

Re: [Shuajota] NBA 2K20 CFs converted from 2K21- Chicago Bulls Pack Released

Postby moneymaker7 on Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:15 am

Shuajota, thank you for your bulls pack. But may I ask something? Could you make a some body adjustment for converted players, because not all bodies from 2k are good. Thank you one more time ) and I’m waiting new missed faces conversions, like Damion Lee for example
moneymaker7
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:38 am

Re: [Shuajota] NBA 2K20 CFs converted from 2K21- Chicago Bulls Pack Released

Postby jaychung3013 on Fri Nov 27, 2020 4:28 pm

Thanks shuajota great bulls pack, I'm tryed to converted some 2k21 cyberface too, I already converted Obi Toppin、Isaac Okoro and Tyrese Haliburton, actually Almost everything perfect,but I still don't know how to convert the faicalhair from 2k21,I just use 2k20 facialhair file, could you please tell me how to do,thanks again.
obi toppin 2.png
obi toppin 1.png
haliburton 2.png
haliburton.png
isaac okoro.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
jaychung3013
 
Posts: 84
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:15 am

Re: [Shuajota] NBA 2K20 CFs converted from 2K21- Chicago Bulls Pack Released

Postby BlazerGun1 on Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:02 pm

after u complete your current list of players - will u also convert fictional players like Hendrix Cobb ?
BlazerGun1
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:36 pm

Re: [Shuajota] NBA 2K20 CFs converted from 2K21- Chicago Bulls Pack Released

Postby Shuajota on Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:56 am

jaychung3013 wrote:Thanks shuajota great bulls pack, I'm tryed to converted some 2k21 cyberface too, I already converted Obi Toppin、Isaac Okoro and Tyrese Haliburton, actually Almost everything perfect,but I still don't know how to convert the faicalhair from 2k21,I just use 2k20 facialhair file, could you please tell me how to do,thanks again.
obi toppin 2.png
obi toppin 1.png
haliburton 2.png
haliburton.png
isaac okoro.png

I don't know what cloning method you use. But I use the faciahair directly from 2K21. I put all the content of hair and facial hair in the 2K20 png. I use Blender 2.82 for my conversions.
User avatar
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com
 
Posts: 5128
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: [Shuajota] NBA 2K20 CFs converted from 2K21- Chicago Bulls Pack Released

Postby jaychung3013 on Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:30 am

Shuajota wrote:
jaychung3013 wrote:Thanks shuajota great bulls pack, I'm tryed to converted some 2k21 cyberface too, I already converted Obi Toppin、Isaac Okoro and Tyrese Haliburton, actually Almost everything perfect,but I still don't know how to convert the faicalhair from 2k21,I just use 2k20 facialhair file, could you please tell me how to do,thanks again.
obi toppin 2.png
obi toppin 1.png
haliburton 2.png
haliburton.png
isaac okoro.png

I don't know what cloning method you use. But I use the faciahair directly from 2K21. I put all the content of hair and facial hair in the 2K20 png. I use Blender 2.82 for my conversions.


Thank for your reply ,I use blender2.82 with Mesh Data Transfer to clonate the headshape, mouth, eyelashes,eyes and merge the body,and put the hair texture file from 2k21 png in 2k20 png just like 2k19 convert to 2k20,
then I put faicialhair file in 2k20 png this just appear
isaac okoro.png
png file.png
However when I put original 2k21 png file with hair and faicialhair it's just body not fit jersey and Accessories but the facialhair and hair look good,
I don't know why :?: it's confuse me maybe you can help me to figure out thx
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
jaychung3013
 
Posts: 84
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:15 am

Re: [Shuajota] NBA 2K20 CFs converted from 2K21- Chicago Bulls Pack Released

Postby Shuajota on Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:35 am

jaychung3013 wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
jaychung3013 wrote:Thanks shuajota great bulls pack, I'm tryed to converted some 2k21 cyberface too, I already converted Obi Toppin、Isaac Okoro and Tyrese Haliburton, actually Almost everything perfect,but I still don't know how to convert the faicalhair from 2k21,I just use 2k20 facialhair file, could you please tell me how to do,thanks again.
obi toppin 2.png
obi toppin 1.png
haliburton 2.png
haliburton.png
isaac okoro.png

I don't know what cloning method you use. But I use the faciahair directly from 2K21. I put all the content of hair and facial hair in the 2K20 png. I use Blender 2.82 for my conversions.


Thank for your reply ,I use blender2.82 with Mesh Data Transfer to clonate the headshape, mouth, eyelashes,eyes and merge the body,and put the hair texture file from 2k21 png in 2k20 png just like 2k19 convert to 2k20,
then I put faicialhair file in 2k20 png this just appear
isaac okoro.png
png file.png
However when I put original 2k21 png file with hair and faicialhair it's just body not fit jersey and Accessories but the facialhair and hair look good,
I don't know why :?: it's confuse me maybe you can help me to figure out thx

Do you edit the lods? Did you install any simonlee fix?
User avatar
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com
 
Posts: 5128
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: [Shuajota] NBA 2K20 CFs converted from 2K21- Chicago Bulls Pack Released

Postby jaychung3013 on Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:05 pm

Shuajota wrote:
jaychung3013 wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
jaychung3013 wrote:Thanks shuajota great bulls pack, I'm tryed to converted some 2k21 cyberface too, I already converted Obi Toppin、Isaac Okoro and Tyrese Haliburton, actually Almost everything perfect,but I still don't know how to convert the faicalhair from 2k21,I just use 2k20 facialhair file, could you please tell me how to do,thanks again.
obi toppin 2.png
obi toppin 1.png
haliburton 2.png
haliburton.png
isaac okoro.png

I don't know what cloning method you use. But I use the faciahair directly from 2K21. I put all the content of hair and facial hair in the 2K20 png. I use Blender 2.82 for my conversions.


Thank for your reply ,I use blender2.82 with Mesh Data Transfer to clonate the headshape, mouth, eyelashes,eyes and merge the body,and put the hair texture file from 2k21 png in 2k20 png just like 2k19 convert to 2k20,
then I put faicialhair file in 2k20 png this just appear
isaac okoro.png
png file.png
However when I put original 2k21 png file with hair and faicialhair it's just body not fit jersey and Accessories but the facialhair and hair look good,
I don't know why :?: it's confuse me maybe you can help me to figure out thx

Do you edit the lods? Did you install any simonlee fix?

simonlee fix?? I don't know what is this?,and yes I already edited lods. If you need the files I can send you
User avatar
jaychung3013
 
Posts: 84
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:15 am

Re: [Shuajota] NBA 2K20 CFs converted from 2K21- Chicago Bulls Pack Released

Postby Shuajota on Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:58 am

jaychung3013 wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
jaychung3013 wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
jaychung3013 wrote:Thanks shuajota great bulls pack, I'm tryed to converted some 2k21 cyberface too, I already converted Obi Toppin、Isaac Okoro and Tyrese Haliburton, actually Almost everything perfect,but I still don't know how to convert the faicalhair from 2k21,I just use 2k20 facialhair file, could you please tell me how to do,thanks again.
obi toppin 2.png
obi toppin 1.png
haliburton 2.png
haliburton.png
isaac okoro.png

I don't know what cloning method you use. But I use the faciahair directly from 2K21. I put all the content of hair and facial hair in the 2K20 png. I use Blender 2.82 for my conversions.


Thank for your reply ,I use blender2.82 with Mesh Data Transfer to clonate the headshape, mouth, eyelashes,eyes and merge the body,and put the hair texture file from 2k21 png in 2k20 png just like 2k19 convert to 2k20,
then I put faicialhair file in 2k20 png this just appear
isaac okoro.png
png file.png
However when I put original 2k21 png file with hair and faicialhair it's just body not fit jersey and Accessories but the facialhair and hair look good,
I don't know why :?: it's confuse me maybe you can help me to figure out thx

Do you edit the lods? Did you install any simonlee fix?

simonlee fix?? I don't know what is this?,and yes I already edited lods. If you need the files I can send you

I think you didn´t edit the appareance file correctly and you are overwriting an ID of an existing player with facial hair. Make sure you delete these lines:
Image
User avatar
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com
 
Posts: 5128
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: [Shuajota] NBA 2K20 CFs converted from 2K21- Chicago Bulls Pack Released

Postby jaychung3013 on Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:06 am

Shuajota wrote:
jaychung3013 wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
jaychung3013 wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
jaychung3013 wrote:Thanks shuajota great bulls pack, I'm tryed to converted some 2k21 cyberface too, I already converted Obi Toppin、Isaac Okoro and Tyrese Haliburton, actually Almost everything perfect,but I still don't know how to convert the faicalhair from 2k21,I just use 2k20 facialhair file, could you please tell me how to do,thanks again.
obi toppin 2.png
obi toppin 1.png
haliburton 2.png
haliburton.png
isaac okoro.png

I don't know what cloning method you use. But I use the faciahair directly from 2K21. I put all the content of hair and facial hair in the 2K20 png. I use Blender 2.82 for my conversions.


Thank for your reply ,I use blender2.82 with Mesh Data Transfer to clonate the headshape, mouth, eyelashes,eyes and merge the body,and put the hair texture file from 2k21 png in 2k20 png just like 2k19 convert to 2k20,
then I put faicialhair file in 2k20 png this just appear
isaac okoro.png
png file.png
However when I put original 2k21 png file with hair and faicialhair it's just body not fit jersey and Accessories but the facialhair and hair look good,
I don't know why :?: it's confuse me maybe you can help me to figure out thx

Do you edit the lods? Did you install any simonlee fix?

simonlee fix?? I don't know what is this?,and yes I already edited lods. If you need the files I can send you

I think you didn´t edit the appareance file correctly and you are overwriting an ID of an existing player with facial hair. Make sure you delete these lines:
[ Image ]

Really appreciate your help very much!!
It's work
okoro.png

can I release my work on this post?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
jaychung3013
 
Posts: 84
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:15 am

Re: [Shuajota] NBA 2K20 CFs converted from 2K21- Chicago Bulls Pack Released

Postby therealgrimmie on Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:01 pm

jaychung3013 wrote:can I release my work on this post?

Please release your works here Sir! Glad that you'll help Mr. Shuajota in this great idea of converting 2K21 cf to 2K20. :cheeky: :mrgreen:
"ALL IS VANITY"
User avatar
therealgrimmie
 
Posts: 702
Joined: Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:48 pm

Re: [Shuajota] NBA 2K20 CFs converted from 2K21- Chicago Bulls Pack Released

Postby Shuajota on Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:44 pm

Andre Drummond converted from 2K21
It also includes his updated tattoos.
Download: Andre Drummond Face converted from NBA 2K21

Image
Image
User avatar
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com
 
Posts: 5128
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: [Shuajota] NBA 2K20 CFs converted from 2K21- Andre Drummond Released

Postby Dr Fapenstein on Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:51 am

wow didn't even know he had new tattoos
Image
User avatar
Dr Fapenstein
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:22 am

Re: [Shuajota] NBA 2K20 CFs converted from 2K21- Chicago Bulls Pack Released

Postby moneymaker7 on Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:21 am

Shuajota wrote:
Andre Drummond converted from 2K21
It also includes his updated tattoos.
Download: Andre Drummond Face converted from NBA 2K21

[ Image ]
[ Image ]


model got one bug, black lines near hands ( please fix
moneymaker7
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:38 am

Re: [Shuajota] NBA 2K20 CFs converted from 2K21- Chicago Bulls Pack Released

Postby Shuajota on Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:07 pm

moneymaker7 wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
Andre Drummond converted from 2K21
It also includes his updated tattoos.
Download: Andre Drummond Face converted from NBA 2K21

[ Image ]
[ Image ]


model got one bug, black lines near hands ( please fix

What do you mean? Upload a screenshot because I’m using his default 2K20 body model and I didn’t edit it. I just converted the cyberface. That must be the tattoos and I’m using the original texture by 2K from 2K21.
User avatar
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com
 
Posts: 5128
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: [Shuajota] NBA 2K20 CFs converted from 2K21- Chicago Bulls Pack Released

Postby moneymaker7 on Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:46 am

Shuajota wrote:
moneymaker7 wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
Andre Drummond converted from 2K21
It also includes his updated tattoos.
Download: Andre Drummond Face converted from NBA 2K21

[ Image ]
[ Image ]


model got one bug, black lines near hands ( please fix

What do you mean? Upload a screenshot because I’m using his default 2K20 body model and I didn’t edit it. I just converted the cyberface. That must be the tattoos and I’m using the original texture by 2K from 2K21.


sorry about quality, taket on the phone

Image
Image
moneymaker7
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:38 am

Re: [Shuajota] NBA 2K20 CFs converted from 2K21- Chicago Bulls Pack Released

Postby Shuajota on Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:02 am

moneymaker7 wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
moneymaker7 wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
Andre Drummond converted from 2K21
It also includes his updated tattoos.
Download: Andre Drummond Face converted from NBA 2K21

[ Image ]
[ Image ]


model got one bug, black lines near hands ( please fix

What do you mean? Upload a screenshot because I’m using his default 2K20 body model and I didn’t edit it. I just converted the cyberface. That must be the tattoos and I’m using the original texture by 2K from 2K21.


sorry about quality, taket on the phone

[ Image ]
[ Image ]

Ah okay, I fixed the png thanks (Y)
https://www.shuajota.com/2020/11/nba-2k20-andre-drummond-cyberface.html
User avatar
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com
 
Posts: 5128
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: [Shuajota] NBA 2K20 CFs converted from 2K21- Andre Drummond Released

Postby moneymaker7 on Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:19 am

thank you!
moneymaker7
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:38 am

Re: [Shuajota] NBA 2K20 CFs converted from 2K21- Andre Drummond Released

Postby Shuajota on Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:53 pm

Terence Davis converted from NBA 2K21
Download: Terence Davis Face converted from NBA 2K21
(This 2K21 version is with no headband, I will do a modded version with headband compatibility)
Image
User avatar
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com
 
Posts: 5128
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: [Shuajota] NBA 2K20 CFs converted from 2K21- Terence Davis Released Page 7

Postby Shuajota on Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:36 am

Aleksej Pokusevski converted from NBA 2K21 with accurate body type.
Download: Aleksej Pokusevski Face converted from NBA 2K21
Image
User avatar
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com
 
Posts: 5128
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:51 am
Location: Spain

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 7 guests