Can't figure out how to change courts for teams in MyLeague

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Can't figure out how to change courts for teams in MyLeague

Postby KyotoCarl on Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:06 pm

Hi!

I've been trying to find a guide or tutorial that shows how to change teams courts during MyLeague mode but I can find any and I can't figure it out myself. I want to change the all star game court, and some other teams too, inside MyLeague, so the all star court is different each year, and I'd like to change some others like the Rockets so they have their 96-97 court as default.

I have NBA Hook, Limono and Looyh's NBA Hook Tool all installed and working but I just don't know how to proceed. Any help is appreciated!
KyotoCarl

Re: Can't figure out how to change courts for teams in MyLeague

Postby KyotoCarl on Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:02 pm

Ok, I've figured out how to change the courts for normal teams, but how do I change the all star court so I can have different all star courts each year?
Also, when I change back to the original court (ie, Blazers f08) I just get a grey graphic instead of the court. What am I doing wrong?
KyotoCarl

Postby KyotoCarl on Sat Dec 12, 2020 3:11 am

No one? There's gotta be people who know how to solve this. :/
KyotoCarl

Postby Jellis505 on Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:46 am

How did you change it my man. I have been using the thundershaq roster in myleague and need help change the courts as the years progress.
Jellis505

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding