Quick modding question for the community

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Quick modding question for the community

Postby Dolomike21 on Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:39 am

Hello Fam. Can anyone assist me in how to change the hair color of a CF. I've spent hours trying to figure this thing out and now out of options.

steph.png

I would like lighten the color of Steph's hair from dark brown to a sandy brown. I've altered the has hair option in the appearance file to go with the short hair. Now It's a black/dark brown. Is there a workaround to change his hair to a lighter brown color? Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dolomike21

Re: Quick modding question for the community

Postby bluejaybrandon on Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:06 am

Dolomike21 wrote:Hello Fam. Can anyone assist me in how to change the hair color of a CF. I've spent hours trying to figure this thing out and now out of options.

steph.png

I would like lighten the color of Steph's hair from dark brown to a sandy brown. I've altered the has hair option in the appearance file to go with the short hair. Now It's a black/dark brown. Is there a workaround to change his hair to a lighter brown color? Thanks

Without 3D hair, you’ll have to go into photoshop or gimp and mess with the face.color.XXXX.iff file.
bluejaybrandon

Postby Dolomike21 on Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:50 am

bluejaybrandon wrote:
Dolomike21 wrote:Hello Fam. Can anyone assist me in how to change the hair color of a CF. I've spent hours trying to figure this thing out and now out of options.

steph.png

Without 3D hair, you’ll have to go into photoshop or gimp and mess with the face.color.XXXX.iff file.

Ah, I was messing around in the png files. Thank you so much for your help!!!
Dolomike21

Postby Slymarboro on Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:16 pm

Is there a way to move teams from one roster to another on NBA2K20? For example the 97 Suns from thunder shaqs 97 roster to the ultimate retro roster in place of one of the all star teams.
Slymarboro

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding