11/6/21: 8 Players Released!

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K20 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: 7/23 UPDATE: Conversions for Cam Johnson, J. Hoard, Y. Ferrell and CJ Elleby

Postby TheConAir16 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:39 am

Glad people are sticking with 2k20 and that means even 2k22 conversions too possibly if its copy and paste. Thanks for the update bro
TheConAir16

Re: 7/23 UPDATE: Conversions for Cam Johnson, J. Hoard, Y. Ferrell and CJ Elleby

Postby kidhybrid89 on Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:54 pm

TheConAir16 wrote:Glad people are sticking with 2k20 and that means even 2k22 conversions too possibly if its copy and paste. Thanks for the update bro

No problem. Just released a few more. Going to convert most of the new ones, especially the ones that are missing from 2k20.
kidhybrid89

Postby emongnome on Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:20 pm

kidhybrid89 wrote:
TheConAir16 wrote:Glad people are sticking with 2k20 and that means even 2k22 conversions too possibly if its copy and paste. Thanks for the update bro

No problem. Just released a few more. Going to convert most of the new ones, especially the ones that are missing from 2k20.

many thanks for this! hoping to see more conversions --- i'm definitely one of those sticking with 2K20, and these conversions are of great help!
emongnome

Re: 9/12 UPDATE: Conversion for Skylar Mays, Nate Hinton, and Grant Riller

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:40 am

These conversions are much appreciated, makes my job way easier, and keeps 2k20 up to date, thank you for your efforts!
Consider supporting my work by donating here: https://paypal.me/pettypaulpierce?count ... le.x=en_US
PettyPaulPierce

Re: 9/23: Nwora, Darling, Seth Curry, T, Thompson + Garland

Postby kidhybrid89 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:27 pm

5 new players have been converted in the original post.

Next on my list are:
Kelan Martin
Jaylen Adams
Jay Scrubb
Nathan Knight
Jae Crowder
Jordan Bell
Dewayne Dedmon
Naz Mitrou-Long
Donte Devinco
Goga Bitazade
kidhybrid89

Postby Dantello11 on Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:56 am

kidhybrid89 wrote:5 new players have been converted in the original post.

Next on my list are:
Kelan Martin
Jaylen Adams
Jay Scrubb
Nathan Knight
Jae Crowder
Jordan Bell
Dewayne Dedmon
Naz Mitrou-Long
Donte Devinco
Goga Bitazade

do you know nate hinton cf ID from 2k21?
Dantello11

Postby kidhybrid89 on Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:58 pm

Dantello11 wrote:

Next on my list are:
Kelan Martin
Jaylen Adams
Jay Scrubb
Nathan Knight
Jae Crowder
Jordan Bell
Dewayne Dedmon
Naz Mitrou-Long
Donte Devinco
Goga Bitazade

Not 100% sure off the top of my head but I have his photos set to 9866 so that's likely what his CF ID is too since I dragged most of those from my 2k21 files.
kidhybrid89

Postby Dantello11 on Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:36 pm

kidhybrid89 wrote:
Dantello11 wrote:

Next on my list are:
Kelan Martin
Jaylen Adams
Jay Scrubb
Nathan Knight
Jae Crowder
Jordan Bell
Dewayne Dedmon
Naz Mitrou-Long
Donte Devinco
Goga Bitazade

Not 100% sure off the top of my head but I have his photos set to 9866 so that's likely what his CF ID is too since I dragged most of those from my 2k21 files.

ok thanks i will try that one out.
Dantello11

Re: 10/05: Kelan Martin, Dedmon, Nathan Knight + Jaylen Adams

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Fri Oct 08, 2021 7:26 am

any plans to convert that latest jalen green scan from 2k? it's legit
edit: no need, doctahtoboggan is kind enough to do it at my request
Consider supporting my work by donating here: https://paypal.me/pettypaulpierce?count ... le.x=en_US
PettyPaulPierce

Postby therealgrimmie on Fri Oct 08, 2021 2:08 pm

Next on my list are:
Kelan Martin
Jaylen Adams
Jay Scrubb
Nathan Knight
Jae Crowder
Jordan Bell
Dewayne Dedmon
Naz Mitrou-Long
Donte Devinco
Goga Bitazade

Thanks to these sir. Keep them coming. :bowdown2:
"ALL IS VANITY"
therealgrimmie

Postby emongnome on Fri Oct 08, 2021 3:01 pm

PettyPaulPierce wrote:any plans to convert that latest jalen green scan from 2k? it's legit

My guy, you gotta do your magic on that! But honestly, yours is already as legit :fire:
emongnome

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:36 pm

emongnome wrote:
PettyPaulPierce wrote:any plans to convert that latest jalen green scan from 2k? it's legit

My guy, you gotta do your magic on that! But honestly, yours is already as legit :fire:

Yep, i'm on it, doctah converted Cade as a bonus too, who needs quite a bit of tweaking, but i'll get both him and Jalen as close to perfection as i can, 2k legit did a solid job on both, their Jalen is a 10/10 imo. I compared the model to mine in blender and while they were strikingly similar, there's just something about their model that makes it look exactly like him in-game but i can't put my finger on it, pretty sure they legit scanned him. Anyways, i'll be putting out the edited conversions on my thread today.
PettyPaulPierce

Postby kidhybrid89 on Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:54 pm

PettyPaulPierce wrote:
emongnome wrote:

Yep, i'm on it, doctah converted Cade as a bonus too, who needs quite a bit of tweaking, but i'll get both him and Jalen as close to perfection as i can, 2k legit did a solid job on both, their Jalen is a 10/10 imo. I compared the model to mine in blender and while they were strikingly similar, there's just something about their model that makes it look exactly like him in-game but i can't put my finger on it, pretty sure they legit scanned him. Anyways, i'll be putting out the edited conversions on my thread today.

Nice! I prefer your's over 2k's most of the time anyways. Will be pretty cool to see what you do with them.
kidhybrid89

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Fri Oct 08, 2021 7:28 pm

kidhybrid89 wrote:
PettyPaulPierce wrote:
emongnome wrote:

Nice! I prefer your's over 2k's most of the time anyways. Will be pretty cool to see what you do with them.

Thanks man, usually i do too, but i'll admit when i'm defeated lol their Jalen is as legit as they come, i'm just adding some detail to the texture and will add 2 optional hairstyles to go along with him, since he never has the one they gave him while he plays
PettyPaulPierce

Re: 10/13: D. DiVincenzo, Thanasis, N. Alexander-Walker, G. Niang + Jalen Suggs

Postby therealgrimmie on Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:26 am

Thanks sir. Please convert Goga Bitazde cf next. :bowdown:
"ALL IS VANITY"
therealgrimmie

Postby kidhybrid89 on Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:25 pm

therealgrimmie wrote:Thanks sir. Please convert Goga Bitazde cf next. :bowdown:

Knocked it out for you last night. Enjoy!
kidhybrid89

Re: 10/14: Justin Jackson, Justin James, Goga Bitadze, Desmond Bane + Dellavedova

Postby emongnome on Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:31 am

truly appreciate the effort, kidhybrid!!

hoping for more 2021 Draft Class conversions --- your conversions + PPP's CF-making magic would be a godly combo :fire: :fire: :fire: (the Duarte CF is clear evidence of that)
emongnome

Re: 10/14: Justin Jackson, Justin James, Goga Bitadze, Desmond Bane + Dellavedova

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:47 am

emongnome wrote:truly appreciate the effort, kidhybrid!!

hoping for more 2021 Draft Class conversions --- your conversions + PPP's CF-making magic would be a godly combo :fire: :fire: :fire: (the Duarte CF is clear evidence of that)

seconded, i'm already working on Suggs lol
PettyPaulPierce

Postby kidhybrid89 on Fri Oct 15, 2021 2:12 am

PettyPaulPierce wrote:

It'll be cool when they drop some more of the actual face scans. Half the rookies have those like half-fake ones right now. I'll definitely add some of the better ones to the list though.
kidhybrid89

Postby PettyPaulPierce on Fri Oct 15, 2021 2:17 am

kidhybrid89 wrote:
PettyPaulPierce wrote:

It'll be cool when they drop some more of the actual face scans. Half the rookies have those like half-fake ones right now. I'll definitely add some of the better ones to the list though.

yeah, the half-fake ones look like CAPs essentially... i know Mobley got a legit one, not sure if there are others
PettyPaulPierce

Postby therealgrimmie on Sat Oct 16, 2021 12:09 pm

kidhybrid89 wrote:
therealgrimmie wrote:Thanks sir. Please convert Goga Bitazde cf next. :bowdown:

Knocked it out for you last night. Enjoy!

Thanks sir! :mrgreen:
"ALL IS VANITY"
therealgrimmie

Re: 10/18: Evan Mobley, Justin Holiday, Tim Frazier, Pat Connaughton + Jordan Bell

Postby jemamali on Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:00 am

Thank you for the latest conversions! Any plans on conversions for these lowkey players?

1. Micah Porter
2. Marcus Garrett
3. Javonte Smart
4. Marko Simonovic
5. Freddie Gillespie
6. David Johnson
7. Justin Champagnie
jemamali

Re: 10/18: Evan Mobley, Justin Holiday, Tim Frazier, Pat Connaughton + Jordan Bell

Postby therealgrimmie on Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:15 am

jemamali wrote:Thank you for the latest conversions! Any plans on conversions for these lowkey players?

1. Micah Porter
2. Marcus Garrett
3. Javonte Smart
4. Marko Simonovic
5. Freddie Gillespie
6. David Johnson
7. Justin Champagnie

Those players don't have official face scans yet.
Last edited by therealgrimmie on Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"ALL IS VANITY"
therealgrimmie

Postby yh77 on Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:20 pm

therealgrimmie wrote:
jemamali wrote:Thank you for the latest conversions! Any plans on conversions for these lowkey players?

1. Micah Porter
2. Marcus Garrett
3. Javonte Smart
4. Marko Simonovic
5. Freddie Gillespie
6. David Johnson
7. Justin Champagnie

I believe 2k didn't yet make the face scans of those players.

I wonder if there is a better Julius Randle cyberace :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
Steam : yh110077
EYEUC : yh110077
PayPal : https://www.paypal.me/yh77110077
yh77

Postby kidhybrid89 on Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:11 pm

therealgrimmie wrote:

1. Micah Porter
2. Marcus Garrett
3. Javonte Smart
4. Marko Simonovic
5. Freddie Gillespie
6. David Johnson
7. Justin Champagnie

Those players don't have official face scans yet.

That's correct. I mostly just try to convert the 2k scans for you guys because I understand that some modders get upset if you convert their work. That said, you are welcome to ask Shuajota if it'd be okay and he might be cool with it since he's usually one of the more open content creators when it comes to that stuff. If he says it's okay, I'll gladly convert these.
kidhybrid89

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K20 Modding