DEVELOPERS - Add Russian Language!

Talk about NBA 2K21 here.

Postby Maks_Grain4 on Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:57 am

Nothing is clear what is happening in the game. Add for understanding - Russian language. Even the Chinese have localization - what makes us worse? Russians buy your product on a par with other European countries - why do you ignore requests? :(
Maks_Grain4

Re: DEVELOPERS - Add Russian Language!

Postby ThePointForward on Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:40 am

I suspect it has something to do with the fact that VC has a studio in China and basketball is very popular in China as well.
ThePointForward
Formerly Dommy73

Postby Maks_Grain4 on Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:19 pm

ThePointForward wrote:I suspect it has something to do with the fact that VC has a studio in China and basketball is very popular in China as well.

Russians have basketball leagues, many fans in Russia - why not increase your sales by adding the Russian language to the game?
Maks_Grain4

Postby ThePointForward on Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:46 am

Look we can pretend we know how the games sell in various regions, but game companies undoubtedly run cost/profit analysis and they probably figured out that adding a russian translation would just not justify the costs of doing that.

Not to mention translations are often up to whoever is distributing the game in the region in the first place, so your best bet would be to turn to Russian distributor which if I'm not mistaken for Take Two is 1C Company.
ThePointForward
Formerly Dommy73

Postby sticky-fingers on Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:51 am

Not sure you'll be glad 'cos for my case, french translation is very shitty, so i play in english.
sticky-fingers

Postby Maks_Grain4 on Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:48 am

ThePointForward wrote: to Russian distributor which if I'm not mistaken for Take Two is 1C Company.

I understand everything perfectly, but sales will increase - with the addition of the Russian language. To many Russian-speaking people, it is simply not clear what needs to be done. Therefore, such low sales
Maks_Grain4

Return to NBA 2K21