Current Gen Official Patch Notes & Discussion (Latest Patch: 1.11)

Talk about NBA 2K21 here.

Re: Official Patch Notes & Discussion (Latest Patch: 1.04)

Postby maumau78 on Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:07 pm

Andrew wrote:It's come through for me as well. Good news, not much of a delay this time.

It doesn't look like they're in a rush to fix the issue with classic shorts. I wasn't expecting it given it isn't among the patch notes, but it's definitely something that needs to be resolved.

:( sad
"I open at the close"

Dumbledore

You like my works? Support me! Donations Link Below:
https://paypal.me/maumau78mods
https://twitter.com/MauroAnceschi
https://www.youtube.com/user/anceschmau78/videos
maumau78
Contributor
Contributor

Postby ThaLiveKing on Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:14 am

Andrew wrote:It's come through for me as well. Good news, not much of a delay this time.

It doesn't look like they're in a rush to fix the issue with classic shorts. I wasn't expecting it given it isn't among the patch notes, but it's definitely something that needs to be resolved.

My MyCareer player works now, finally fixed the issue.
ThaLiveKing

Postby Uncle Drew on Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:35 am

This has to be one of the buggiest 2k's ever. Sad commentary, take the money and run.
Uncle Drew

Postby Andrew on Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:12 am

ThaLiveKing wrote:

So you got everything back, no progress or anything lost? Good news and better late than never, but man, what a bug.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby ThaLiveKing on Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:21 am

Andrew wrote:
ThaLiveKing wrote:

So you got everything back, no progress or anything lost? Good news and better late than never, but man, what a bug.

Everything is there, I didn't lose anything. I'm terrified to go into team practice, because the bug happened right after that.
ThaLiveKing

Postby Andrew on Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:58 am

How much Badge progress have you made? As soon as everything's maxed out, it's time to take the Allen Iverson approach to practice anyway. :lol:
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby tarantism on Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:00 am

I got an update today. Anybody know what it might be?
tarantism

Postby Andrew on Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:19 am

The latest patch is the one mentioned above. There are also the in-game content updates that are usually rosters and MyTEAM stuff.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Re: Official Patch Notes & Discussion (Latest Patch: 1.05)

Postby Andrew on Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:46 am

Patch 1.05 is out now on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. PC update should be coming soon. Here are the patch notes:

General

• Fall has come to 2K Beach! Beachgoers will now find Fall themed decorations throughout the Neighborhood!
  • We strive for continuous improvements to player likeness and this update brings another set of player likeness and tattoo improvements for nearly 80 current NBA players, WNBA players, and historic NBA players.
  • New team Statement uniforms for the ‘20-21 NBA season.
  • New Ball Arena court floor for the Denver Nuggets.
MyCAREER

• The traveling Big Top event is on its way to 2K Beach! Keep your eyes out for this and some other new tent events in the coming weeks and months!
  • Fixed an art issue that was affecting the basketball machines in Jeff’s Arcade.
  • Fixed an issue where the Roster Viewer screen in some cases could falsely display F grade rating for attributes.
  • Fixed a rare hang that would sometimes happen after certain drills in the Team Practice Facility.
  • Fixed an issue in MyCOURT where the player could lose functionality while standing in some specific spots in the living room area.
MyTEAM

• Fixed an issue preventing Limited stickers from appearing on cards in the Auction House while Limited is active.
  • Limited Time Events will now display a date for events that last multiple days.
  • Addressed an issue where the shot clock would not appear on the scorebug during Triple Threat Challenges.
  • Fixed an issue where custom badges were not showing up in Triple Threat offline or Triple Threat Challenges.
  • The Season Menu will now take you directly to your Season Agendas, unless you’ve leveled up!
  • Addressed an issue with some members of the crowd jittering during Triple Threat games.
MyLEAGUE/MyGM

• All of the end of season awards have been updated now with the ’19-20 NBA season and Playoffs having completed.
  • Fixed an issue where the left stick and D-pad could lose functionality when viewing badges in the player card screens.
Many more fixes included to improve the overall experience of NBA 2K21 across all game modes.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby ShadyMikeGaming on Sat Nov 07, 2020 6:33 am

The wait for the PC patch begins.
ShadyMikeGaming

Postby Andrew on Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:03 pm

PC patch is out now. Not too long of a wait this time.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby NewJerseyNets on Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:36 am

Ya'll I think this new patch introduced a stat tracking issue. I am seeing incorrect stats for players in a MyLeague that I've been running for about 4 game seasons. I'm fixing the ones I spot with 2k21 Tools, but not sure if anyone else has noticed. Here are images.

This player has only played 1 minute this season, racked up no stats in that 1 minute. Yet he is averaging 16.3ppg. I noticed the same stats issue with 1 other player in this MyLeague mode (Lu Dort) but I fixed his already. Everyone else seems fine stats-wise beyond these 2.
NewJerseyNets

Re: Current Gen Official Patch Notes & Discussion (Latest Patch: 1.05)

Postby Andrew on Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:24 pm

Since Next Gen is out now, I've created a separate official patch topic for that version, and renamed this topic to include "Current Gen" to hopefully avoid any confusion.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby MrArni on Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:05 pm

Why alley-ooping is so buggy? Players are almost free but PG alley-ooping the ball like a hot potato, very inaccurately. CPU at all don't throw alley-oops. How to fix this?
MrArni

Postby alvmren on Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:26 pm

When will the 1.06patch release?
alvmren

Postby NewJerseyNets on Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:19 pm

alvmren wrote:When will the 1.06patch release?

It's out.
NewJerseyNets

Re: Current Gen Official Patch Notes & Discussion (Latest Patch: 1.06)

Postby Andrew on Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:39 pm

Not much of an update this time around.

NBA 2K21 Patch 1.06

Release Dates

PC: December 1st, 2020
PlayStation 4: December 1st, 2020
Xbox One: December 1st, 2020

Patch Notes

General

• Winter holiday has arrived at 2K Beach with new seasonal decorations and themed courts now available.
MyCAREER

• MyCOURT’s Limitless free throw drill is now set to use the 2K camera setting.
MyTEAM

• Added Online VS, the difficulty used in MyTEAM Unlimited & Limited, to Play With Friends games.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby mp3 on Wed Dec 30, 2020 2:10 am

There was a small game update today, not sure what was in it other than roster/line up changes. I know they didn't update the courts but I did forget to check the city edition jerseys to see if they added them.
Youtube - mp3 Basketball Gaming
mp3

Postby Andrew on Wed Dec 30, 2020 3:08 am

The in-game updates are generally rosters and the like. The bug fixes and major tweaks/art updates come through the dashboard (or the Steam client, as the case may be).
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby mp3 on Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:50 am

Yeah it's been a while for me dealing with 2k and there updates, I did think at the time that artwork is usually a patch not an update.

I actually watched an Agent 00 video before and saw that they patched in snow in the park and were naming people mayor for the 4 different parts of the neighborhood so I guess they have there hands full lol
mp3

Postby Andrew on Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:26 pm

Yeah that's in the Next Gen version, in The City. They did add Winter and Christmas decorations to The Neighborhood in Current Gen too, though.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby mp3 on Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:26 pm

Glad they didn't let the community down there then lol, I saw on twitter someone saying that missing artworks should be behind a paywall. Well they were, I had to pay for the game so I expect that game to be upto date
mp3

Postby Andrew on Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:58 pm

Really, someone was advocating that art updates be behind a paywall? After years of getting them for free, and the game launching with 2020 season assets?

I swear, some people make it really easy for 2K to justify shady, anti-consumer practices, or excuse problems in the game.
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby mp3 on Thu Dec 31, 2020 6:31 pm

lol I went back to find the comments but it seems they deleted them.

Must of been Ronnie's burner account for sure!

Maybe the poster thought we were talking about nba 2k20 when phased with current gen which I could see there point for 2k20 but not if they were in fact talking about 2k21
mp3

Postby Uncle Drew on Fri Jan 01, 2021 10:52 pm

Every time you pump fake then go up for the shot, the defender strips the ball and steals it. I mean EVERY time. Doesn't matter who the player is. Could be a 5 man or a PG. This needs to be corrected.
Uncle Drew

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K21