2K21 First Impressions// Recommend me mods please

Talk about NBA 2K21 here.

2K21 First Impressions// Recommend me mods please

Postby Kevin on Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:25 pm

I haven't seen a 2k21 review thread yet or maybe it was buried because I'm late to the party.

Finally played it earlier for an hour. How do I even get over the hurdle of seeing these animations that are funny in a bad way. Especially those animations when it comes to switching directions and dribbling up the court AND especially when using turbo. I've also noticed that no matter who it is, the players running up the court (after inbounding it) is the same speed. They're like running mini-fridges out there. Gonna play another hour but of MyLeague - maybe see if at least they got that better since '17.

Anyone have any mod recommendations? I'm looking for a good global, first of all.
Rest In Peace Kobe
Kevin
Fuck the Celtics

Re: 2K21 First Impressions// Recommend me mods please

Postby Kevin on Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:49 am

Ok, welp, I've logged in 12 hours in 3 days in this game. The dribbling is still bad (NOTICABLY BAD) but the graphics and the atmosphere is great! It helps that MyLeague is running better as well with more stats and many additions when compared to '17. Got this game for free thanks to Dee so my final verdict is....... 7/10. Just get it for free.
Rest In Peace Kobe
Kevin
Fuck the Celtics

Return to NBA 2K21