My Attempt at a Good PC 2k21 Draft Class

Talk about NBA 2K21 here.

My Attempt at a Good PC 2k21 Draft Class

Postby WilhelmTheOkay on Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:58 am

So for the past few months I've been on and off working on draft class for 2k21 PC. I used it as both a way to kill time and learn about the upcoming 2021 draft but seeing that it has more updates than downloads, I thought I should probably tell more people about it. This draft class includes 88 prospects with their attributes and faces all done by me (for better or for worse), but 88 is a big number and I'm sure there are inaccuracies so any feedback is appreciated.

If you would like to try the draft class you can find by searching for "Better 2021 - 60+ players inc", as of writing this is has about 30 updates
WilhelmTheOkay

Re: My Attempt at a Good PC 2k21 Draft Class

Postby Andrew on Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:53 am

Thanks for sharing! We've had a few people asking about Draft Classes on PC, so it's good to have a few recommendations out there. Please keep us posted of any further updates!
Andrew
Assist Enthusiast
Administrator

Postby genaromgc on Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:29 am

Thanks for sharing bro, but I think u missed some important players, u don't even put Kispert who is the best shooter and the number 12 prospect according to ESPN, that's what I could see in a quick view, I recommend you use the ESPN list to base yourself on the players that should be and more or less the position in which they will be selected

https://www.espn.com/nba/draft/bestavailable
genaromgc

Postby WilhelmTheOkay on Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:51 am

genaromgc wrote:Thanks for sharing bro, but I think u missed some important players, u don't even put Kispert who is the best shooter and the number 12 prospect according to ESPN, that's what I could see in a quick view, I recommend you use the ESPN list to base yourself on the players that should be and more or less the position in which they will be selected

https://www.espn.com/nba/draft/bestavailable

Corey Kispert is in the Draft Class, here is the full list (90 as of 6/7/21) (75 as of 7/30/21):

Aaron Henry
Aaron Wiggins
Alperen Sengun
Amar Sylla
Ariel Hukporti
Austin Reaves
Ayo Dosunmu
Balsa Koprivica
BJ Boston
Bones Hyland
Cade Cunningham
Caleb Love
Cam Thomas
Charles Bassey
Chris Duarte
Corey Kispert
Daishen Nix
David Duke
David Johnson
Davion Mitchell
Dawson Garcia
Day’Ron Sharpe
Derrick Alston Jr
DJ Steward
Ethan Thompson
Evan Mobley
Filip Petrusev
Franz Wagner
Gabriele Procida
Georgios Kalaitzakis
Greg Brown
Herb Jones
Ibou Dianko Badji
Isaiah Jackson
Isaiah Livers
Isaiah Todd
Isiaih Mosley
Iverson Molinar
Jaden Springer
Jalen Green
Jalen Johnson
Jalen Suggs
James Bouknight
Jared Butler
Jason Preston
Jay Huff
Jeremiah Robinson-Earl
Jericho Sims
Joe Wieskamp
Joel Ayayi
Johnny Juzang
Jonathan Kuminga
Jordan Hall
Josh Christopher
Josh Giddey
Josh Primo
JT Thor
Juhann Begarin
Julian Champagnie
Justin Champagnie
Kai Jones
Keon Johnson
Kessler Edwards
Kofi Cockburn
Luka Garza
Mac McClung
Marcus Bagley
Marcus Zegarowski
Matthew Hurt
Max Abmas
McKinley Wright
Miles McBride
Mojave King
Moses Moody
N’Faly Dante
Neemias Queta
Quentin Grimes
RaiQuan Gray
Rokas Jokubaitis
Roko Prkacin
Ron Harper Jr
Sam Hauser
Sandro Mamukelashvili
Santi Aldama
Scottie Barnes
Scottie Lewis
Sharife Cooper
Taevion Kinsey
Terrance Shannon
Tre Mann
Trey Murphy
Usman Garuba
Vrenz Bleijenbergh
Will Richardson
Yves Pons
Ziaire Williams
Last edited by WilhelmTheOkay on Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:13 am, edited 8 times in total.
WilhelmTheOkay

Postby WilhelmTheOkay on Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:13 am

Hello, I'm posting here to say that I have updated the roster with all the new combine measurements with the exception of Sharife Cooper due to the controversy over his new listed height 6'4.75" so I have left him at 6'1". Every height that is .5 or above has been rounded up and due to the wingspan being decided by a slider instead of a number (shakes fist) they won't be 100% accurate. If you find any other issues or mistakes with some of the players please let me know, the draft class is still under the same name as listed in the original post.

Edit: Jared Butler is still in the draft class but is out with Personal Reasons for 60 days as it is unknown if he will be medically cleared yet
WilhelmTheOkay

Postby WilhelmTheOkay on Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:29 pm

Hello, I've updated the draft class to reflect the recent NCAA withdrawal deadline. Everyone who has returned to school or never declared at all has had their rating set to 50 but are still in the draft class. I've also updated my above post to show who has been removed, seeing as how big of chunk was taken out I'll probably add some more prospects to get up to around 80 total again.
WilhelmTheOkay

Postby trunkking11 on Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:51 pm

Thank you sir. Much appreciated with your work. :D :D
trunkking11

Postby WilhelmTheOkay on Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:36 am

Hello, another withdrawal deadline update, this time for international prospects. Roko Prkacin, Ariel Hukporti, and Ibou Badji have been removed, to make up for this Yves Pons and Jericho Sims have been added, if you have any other suggestions to add players please let me know.

Also Jared Butler is no longer displayed as injured :D
WilhelmTheOkay

Postby WilhelmTheOkay on Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:09 am

Went on vacation for a week and came back to see the draft class has smashed the 1000 downloads mark! Thanks all!
WilhelmTheOkay

Postby WilhelmTheOkay on Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:16 am

Hello, I have now added everyone who was drafted to the class. I probably won't do all the UDFA, but I have shared a save called "2021-22 offseason start" which has all the picks and trades so far.
WilhelmTheOkay

Return to NBA 2K21