I need some help with lag on the Park

Talk about NBA 2K21 here.

I need some help with lag on the Park

Postby landrol on Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:30 pm

I've stayed away from the Park for a LONG time in 2K. Really haven't played it since like 2K16. But, just started cause I've got some more time on my hands and this is just almost unplayable. I have a Gigabit connection via Cox Communications. 1Gbit down - 30mbp/s up. I have an AMD Ryzen 3700x (OC'd to 4.4GHz @ 1.27v), 16GB DDR4 3000MHz GSkill Ripjaw series RAM, EVGA RTX 2060 SC Ultra with a mild overclock, 32in 1080p 144Hz monitor and everything is loaded on SSD's.

When I have my MSI Afterburner GUI going in the park, I am always locked at 60fps. But, there is still a TON of lag. I've port forwarded all needed ports. I even installed Cox Communications' "Elite Gamer" software, which is included in the "Gigablast" internet package, that is supposed to prioritize packets that are specifically coming from NBA 2K21. I'm in Phoenix, AZ....so not out in the boonies somewhere lol. I always try to play on the West Coast servers, but it doesn't seem to matter. East or West, I still have connection lag for some reason. PLEASE HELP!!
landrol

Return to NBA 2K21