[Tool] Cyberface Mixer | v0.92 | 2021/07/24 | Now working without manifest!

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K21 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: [Tool] Cyberface Mixer: Create fictional faces easily | v0.85 BETA

Postby BennyBooJ on Wed Jul 14, 2021 9:33 pm

Hey, I'm pretty new to this whole modding thing so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

I followed the steps in Shuajota's video (which I think are the same as yours?) and when I try to put the .csv file into the CFMixer it comes up with this error message:

ERROR: Could not export cyberface with ID 9999 because of an unexpected error. - Please report the following error to the tool's creator (Jeek313 at NLSC Forum):

Recipe: OutputID: 9999, Base: 0195, Skin: 8591, Hair: 7847, Beard: 7805, Tattoo: 7805
System.IO.InvalidDataException: End of Central Directory record could not be found.
at System.IO.Compression.ZipArchive.ReadEndOfCentralDirectory()
at System.IO.Compression.ZipArchive.Init(Stream stream, ZipArchiveMode mode, Boolean leaveOpen)
at System.IO.Compression.ZipArchive..ctor(Stream stream, ZipArchiveMode mode, Boolean leaveOpen, Encoding entryNameEncoding)
at System.IO.Compression.ZipFile.Open(String archiveFileName, ZipArchiveMode mode, Encoding entryNameEncoding)
at System.IO.Compression.ZipFile.ExtractToDirectory(String sourceArchiveFileName, String destinationDirectoryName, Encoding entryNameEncoding)
at MxCyberfaceFiles.CyberfaceData.LoadCyberfaceManifest(Int32 cfId) in C:\Users\Jeek\RiderProjects\MxCyberfaceTools\MxCyberfaceFiles\CyberfaceData.cs:line 53
at MxCyberfaceFiles.CyberfaceData..ctor(Int32 cfID) in C:\Users\Jeek\RiderProjects\MxCyberfaceTools\MxCyberfaceFiles\CyberfaceData.cs:line 28
at MxCyberfaceFiles.CyberfaceData.TryGetCyberface(Int32 cyberfaceId, CyberfaceData& result) in C:\Users\Jeek\RiderProjects\MxCyberfaceTools\MxCyberfaceFiles\CyberfaceData.cs:line 120
at MxCyberfaceFiles.CyberfaceBuilder.Build(CyberfaceRecipe recipe) in C:\Users\Jeek\RiderProjects\MxCyberfaceTools\MxCyberfaceFiles\CyberfaceBuilder.cs:line 22
at CyberfaceMixer.Program.Main(String[] args) in C:\Users\Jeek\RiderProjects\MxCyberfaceTools\CyberfaceMixer\Program.cs:line 19

I'm really stuck and I've tried putting the .csv file in the folder first and then putting it into the Mixer app but it still doesn't work. I'm not sure if it is because I have the Epic Games version, but I don't think it is because other mods work. (It might be something very obvious that I'm doing wrong, but again I'm a complete newbie at modding).

If someone could please help me out that would be great!
BennyBooJ

Postby Bassman58 on Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:20 am

Try reading the posts on page 10.
Bassman58

Postby vsChris on Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:21 pm

I figured out why it was failing for me, I was using the wrong version of the export tool.

So if you are trying to use the export tool and it's failing, make sure that
1.) You have the correct version
2.) You have all of the png.iff and face.iff files that you need for your recipe to work.

It works for the Epic Games version, that's the one I have.
vsChris

Postby dostraa on Sat Jul 17, 2021 11:21 am

vsChris wrote:I figured out why it was failing for me, I was using the wrong version of the export tool.

2.) You have all of the png.iff and face.iff files that you need for your recipe to work.

What's the correct version? And how does the Export Tool relate to the Mixer mod? (I'm kind of a noob at this)
dostraa

Postby imjaytoorawontwitch on Sun Jul 18, 2021 3:56 am

Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong?

Exporting cyberface 10000 (1/1)

ERROR: Could not export cyberface with ID 10000 because of an unexpected error. - Please report the following error to the tool's creator (Jeek313 at NLSC Forum):

Recipe: OutputID: 10000, Base: 6499, Skin: 6499, Hair: 7821, Beard: 7821, Tattoo: 7850
System.IO.InvalidDataException: Number of entries expected in End Of Central Directory does not correspond to number of entries in Central Directory.
at System.IO.Compression.ZipArchive.ReadCentralDirectory()
at System.IO.Compression.ZipArchive.get_Entries()
at System.IO.Compression.ZipFileExtensions.ExtractToDirectory(ZipArchive source, String destinationDirectoryName)
at System.IO.Compression.ZipFile.ExtractToDirectory(String sourceArchiveFileName, String destinationDirectoryName, Encoding entryNameEncoding)
at MxCyberfaceFiles.CyberfaceData.LoadCyberfaceManifest(Int32 cfId) in C:\Users\Jeek\RiderProjects\MxCyberfaceTools\MxCyberfaceFiles\CyberfaceData.cs:line 53
at MxCyberfaceFiles.CyberfaceData..ctor(Int32 cfID) in C:\Users\Jeek\RiderProjects\MxCyberfaceTools\MxCyberfaceFiles\CyberfaceData.cs:line 28
at MxCyberfaceFiles.CyberfaceData.TryGetCyberface(Int32 cyberfaceId, CyberfaceData& result) in C:\Users\Jeek\RiderProjects\MxCyberfaceTools\MxCyberfaceFiles\CyberfaceData.cs:line 120
at MxCyberfaceFiles.CyberfaceBuilder.Build(CyberfaceRecipe recipe) in C:\Users\Jeek\RiderProjects\MxCyberfaceTools\MxCyberfaceFiles\CyberfaceBuilder.cs:line 22
at CyberfaceMixer.Program.Main(String[] args) in C:\Users\Jeek\RiderProjects\MxCyberfaceTools\CyberfaceMixer\Program.cs:line 19

Done!
Press any key...
imjaytoorawontwitch

Postby vsChris on Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:40 am

dostraa wrote:
vsChris wrote:I figured out why it was failing for me, I was using the wrong version of the export tool.

What's the correct version? And how does the Export Tool relate to the Mixer mod? (I'm kind of a noob at this)

https://www.shuajota.com/2021/05/nba-2k ... e-v12.html

This is the version that you want to use.
Somebody, posted a txt file that has MOST of the png and face .iff files that you'd possibly need.

The Export tool will essentially pull all of the files that you need to get your CF Mixer recipe to work. So you have to export the files using that exporter tool and then you'd go use the cf mixer.
vsChris

Postby meness on Sun Jul 18, 2021 12:05 pm

I sincerely appreciate EVERYONE contributing their " fixes ", but can ONE person take ALL these different links and ALL these different methods and condense it into ONE please. A different person adds a new piece and a link and now it's just really confusing. Thank you
meness

Postby Mahmood on Sun Jul 18, 2021 12:13 pm

meness wrote:I sincerely appreciate EVERYONE contributing their " fixes ", but can ONE person take ALL these different links and ALL these different methods and condense it into ONE please. A different person adds a new piece and a link and now it's just really confusing. Thank you

Jeek figured out the issue with the tool and is making a fix, I'm sure it'll be out soon, but he may be busy. Best to remain patient
I've modded for 4 games (2K20, 2K21, 2K22, 2K23) and don't plan on stopping!
PM if you have questions or need anything, I'm always around!
You can call me Mood. :)
----------------------------------------
Mahmood
"Mood"

Postby meness on Sun Jul 18, 2021 12:25 pm

Thank you for the response, I actually think I was close with the method you were trying to explain just got confused with all the new additional info.
meness

Postby Jeek313 on Sun Jul 18, 2021 8:04 pm

Hi guys, like Mahmood said, I have a fix coming. I'm hoping to release very soon if all goes well!

It has taken me way longer than I expected. Thank you guys for your patience. I'm humbled by how many people have been vocal about missing the tool, and were even willing to use workarounds that involved sacrificing an extra 90+ GB of disk space.

Well I've got a new version coming that will work with the newest game versions.

Just one thing - does anybody know where I can contact Looyh? I haven't been able to reach him on this forum. The thing is, I want to package his NBA 2K21 Export Console with the next version of the Cyberface Mixer, and I don't want to do it without getting his permission.
Jeek313

Postby dostraa on Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:46 am

Jeek313 wrote:Hi guys, like Mahmood said, I have a fix coming. I'm hoping to release very soon if all goes well!

It has taken me way longer than I expected. Thank you guys for your patience. I'm humbled by how many people have been vocal about missing the tool, and were even willing to use workarounds that involved sacrificing an extra 90+ GB of disk space.

Well I've got a new version coming that will work with the newest game versions.

Just one thing - does anybody know where I can contact Looyh? I haven't been able to reach him on this forum. The thing is, I want to package his NBA 2K21 Export Console with the next version of the Cyberface Mixer, and I don't want to do it without getting his permission.

Other than PM or E-mail, the only other medium to contact him from what I can see is through his PayPal.
dostraa

Re: [Tool] Cyberface Mixer: Create fictional faces easily | v0.81 BETA

Postby xGH05TFACEx on Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:36 pm

Jeek313 wrote:gregotin, I think I've fixed it, the new version now can deal with missing archives. I've updated the download link in the first post.

Help! i get this error message. and i'm using the v0.85 CyberfaceMixer.

ERROR: Could not export cyberface with ID 6539 because of an unexpected error. - Please report the following error to the tool's creator (Jeek313 at NLSC Forum):

Recipe: OutputID: 6539, Base: 6539, Skin: 6539, Hair: 6539, Beard: 6539, Tattoo: 4175
System.IO.InvalidDataException: Number of entries expected in End Of Central Directory does not correspond to number of entries in Central Directory.
at System.IO.Compression.ZipFileExtensions.ExtractToDirectory(ZipArchive source, String destinationDirectoryName)
xGH05TFACEx

Re: [Tool] Cyberface Mixer: Create fictional faces easily | v0.81 BETA

Postby dostraa on Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:02 pm

xGH05TFACEx wrote:
Jeek313 wrote:gregotin, I think I've fixed it, the new version now can deal with missing archives. I've updated the download link in the first post.

Help! i get this error message. and i'm using the v0.85 CyberfaceMixer.

ERROR: Could not export cyberface with ID 6539 because of an unexpected error. - Please report the following error to the tool's creator (Jeek313 at NLSC Forum):

Recipe: OutputID: 6539, Base: 6539, Skin: 6539, Hair: 6539, Beard: 6539, Tattoo: 4175

Everyone has this problem and only Jeek can fix it. Fortunately, he has a fix that (hopefully) is coming soon.
dostraa

Postby yummybear on Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:30 pm

Thanks for this tool, is this tool only works on those cyberfaces stored on manifest file?
yummybear

Re: [Tool] Cyberface Mixer | v0.92 | 2021/07/24 | Now working without manifest!

Postby Jeek313 on Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:15 pm

UPDATE 2021/07/24
It has taken me a long time, but Cyberface Mixer is now finally working with the current version of NBA 2K21 (without manifest file)!

2K20 is no longer officially supported with the new tool version, but you can continue using v0.85. I haven't tested if the new version works with 2K20.

Huge credit goes to Looyh for allowing my tool to use his Export Console to extract cyberface files.

Download link in first post.
Last edited by Jeek313 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jeek313

Postby BlazerGun1 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:56 am

Jeek313 wrote:UPDATE 2021/07/24
It has taken me a long time, but Cyberface Mixer is now finally working with the current version of NBA 2K21 (without manifest file)!

2K20 is no longer officially supported with the new tool version, but you can continue using v0.85. I haven't tested if the new version works with 2K20.

Huge credit goes to Looyh for allowing my tool to use his Export Console to extract cyberface files.

we need to download cyberface mixer again?
BlazerGun1

Postby Shuajota on Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:39 am

Great work as always Jeek313. I recorded a tutorial about how to use your tool, I hope this is helpful for those who do not know how this works.

phpBB [video]
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com

Postby soggycereal42 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:20 am

Any idea on how to fix this? It looked like this when I set "DisableLODS" true and false.

soggycereal42

Postby 1n0nlyjayodee on Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:20 am

MAN YA SOME GOATS I created a whole league from being able to create cyberfaces big ups to you Jeek
1n0nlyjayodee

Postby gregotin on Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:41 am

Work like a charm ! Thank you so much Jeek !!
gregotin

Postby dostraa on Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:42 am

Thank u Jeek! You've been a big help for the PC community
dostraa

Postby austin9717 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:55 am

Cyberface Mixer by Jeek313
Credit for NBA 2K21 Export Console goes to Looyh

System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (0x80004005): The system cannot find the file specified
at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithCreateProcess(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start()
at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
at MxCore.FileExporter.Initialize() in C:\Users\Jeek\RiderProjects\MxCyberfaceTools\MxCore\FileExporter.cs:line 27
at CyberfaceMixer.Program.Main(String[] args) in C:\Users\Jeek\RiderProjects\MxCyberfaceTools\CyberfaceMixer\Program.cs:line 54
Press any key...

can someone tell me how to fix this
austin9717

Postby eda on Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:05 pm

Does this work with 2k20?
eda
FIBA 2k FatheR

Postby Shuajota on Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:33 pm

eda wrote:Does this work with 2k20?

This is the 2K20 version: http://www.mediafire.com/file/4jegr1gp6 ... 9.rar/file
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com

Postby iwanamzan on Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:38 pm

I'm using Epic Games and still doesn't work
iwanamzan

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K21 Modding