[SHUAJOTA] ATD 22-23 ROSTER UPDATE WITH REALISTIC CFS (STEAM, EPIC & OFFLINE)

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K21 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: 2022 REALISTIC ATD ROSTER V8.3.2021 [ROOKIES CFS + TRANSACTIONS + CONTRACTS]

Postby connseanery on Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:08 pm

I noticed the ATD roster has quite a few players with 99 for 3pt shooting. (e.g. Donovan Mitchell)

Is the roster using a different formula than the one CelticLG uses?

https://forums.operationsports.com/foru ... witch.html

https://imgur.com/Mb2Cp7v

The example that CelticLG gave only has Steph Curry at 99 and everyone is scaled off of him.

Thanks
connseanery

Re: 2022 REALISTIC ATD ROSTER V8.3.2021 [ROOKIES CFS + TRANSACTIONS + CONTRACTS]

Postby Shuajota on Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:11 pm

gyozalee wrote:@shuajota, thanks for the latest update! Lonzo Ball to Bulls, crazy huh :applaud:

quick question mate; i have this Jared Butler CF from Jeek313 that I want to apply to your roster but noticed that his Face ID is 1.

I have not checked but I presume there are more rooks that have Face ID = 1.

Have you decided on which ID will you be assigning these rooks on?

Jeek313 has it as 8122 on Jared Butler's CF but as I will only be using your roster going forward, the key is really your roster, as to which IDs you be assigning these rooks on.

I have not made a list with IDs for cyberfaces that I have not made because I already know many who will ask why they do not have that cf if there is an ID number. But I don't mind creating it.
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com

Postby Shuajota on Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:23 pm

connseanery wrote:I noticed the ATD roster has quite a few players with 99 for 3pt shooting. (e.g. Donovan Mitchell)

The example that CelticLG gave only has Steph Curry at 99 and everyone is scaled off of him.

Thanks

It´s based on CelticLG's work. Santicruiyff is the one who has worked on the ratings and he has been for months working in a closed group with CelticLG and other members of his group who have contributed some extra ideas. . Anyway thanks for the feedback, I will ask him. When he is back he is going to update the ratings and other aspects once this free agency chaos is over.
Shuajota

Postby gyozalee on Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:12 pm

Shuajota wrote:I have not made a list with IDs for cyberfaces that I have not made because I already know many who will ask why they do not have that cf if there is an ID number. But I don't mind creating it.

I would assume it's possible for a player to not have CF yet but still have a preserved Face ID slot that will be consistent going forward?

For example, Jared Butler with Face ID XXXXX and knowing that Jared Butler will consistently have XXXXX as his Face ID will give us that option to rename his CF files to this ID.
gyozalee

Postby Shuajota on Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:59 pm

gyozalee wrote:
Shuajota wrote:I have not made a list with IDs for cyberfaces that I have not made because I already know many who will ask why they do not have that cf if there is an ID number. But I don't mind creating it.

I would assume it's possible for a player to not have CF yet but still have a preserved Face ID slot that will be consistent going forward?

For example, Jared Butler with Face ID XXXXX and knowing that Jared Butler will consistently have XXXXX as his Face ID will give us that option to rename his CF files to this ID.

Yes, I know what you mean. I will "assign" an ID to all the rookies, so that you can add the cf (if any modder makes it) until I create my own version but on a text file. I will not be able to assign it to the roster until I make the cf, otherwise the users who only download my content would have an invisible player.
Shuajota

Postby Uncle Drew on Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:10 pm

Shuajota, you have done outstanding work here. The only quibble I have and probably nothing can be done to fix it is, every time there is a update, I have to re-install all the CF's in your roster with NBA2Ktools. It's really time consuming. Is there a way to save the faces so you don't have to edit the roster every time?
Uncle Drew

Postby Shuajota on Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:25 pm

Uncle Drew wrote:Shuajota, you have done outstanding work here. The only quibble I have and probably nothing can be done to fix it is, every time there is a update, I have to re-install all the CF's in your roster with NBA2Ktools. It's really time consuming. Is there a way to save the faces so you don't have to edit the roster every time?

Thank you, you mean cfs that I haven't added right? The only way you have is to skip my next updates until I make the cfs for those players and therefore assign the ids to the roster.
I hope to have another package with more cfs soon.
Shuajota

Postby Shuajota on Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:24 am

V08.04.2021

Download: https://www.shuajota.com/2021/08/nba-2k ... ate_3.html

Join Me on Discord for Daily NBA2K Mods, Rosters & Updates: https://discord.gg/7dbhWmbdkQ

Latest transactions:
Otto Porter Jr. (Golden State Warriors)
Semi Ojeleye (Milwaukee Bucks)
P.J. Tucker (Miami Heat)
Kent Bazemore (Los Angeles Lakers)
Reggie Bullock (Dallas Mavericks)

Updated contracts:
Shai Gilgeous-Alexander (OKC) - 5YRS - 172M
Daniel Theis (Houston Rockets) - 4YRS - 36M
Max Strus (Miami Heat) - 2YRS - 3.5M
P.J. Tucker (Miami Heat) - 2YRS - 15M
Dwayne Dedmon (Miami Heat) - 1YR
Richaun Holmes (Sacramento Kings) - 4YRS - 55M
Reggie Bullock (Dallas Mavericks) - 3YRS - 30.5M
Gabe Vincent (Miami Heat) - 2YRS - 3.5M
Shuajota

Postby xcelar8 on Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:14 am

Im having trouble with this mod but now also every mod I installed, I put this into the mod folder and every time I boot up the game it boots up in vanilla?
xcelar8

Postby Shuajota on Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:01 am

xcelar8 wrote:Im having trouble with this mod but now also every mod I installed, I put this into the mod folder and every time I boot up the game it boots up in vanilla?

First of all I am assuming that the version of your game is Steam or Epic, otherwise it would be reasons beyond my work, and rather not having an original and updated version of 2K21. If it’s Epic version, make sure you didn’t install a reshade because Epic platform is blocking many of them and the game won’t load. The installation is too simple, you don't need to put anything in the Mods folder. You simply have to extract all the content of my modified files package into the main 2K21 installation folder. I'm already including the hook plugin and the Mods folder with everything ready to play.
Shuajota

Postby gyozalee on Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:36 am

Shuajota wrote:Yes, I know what you mean. I will "assign" an ID to all the rookies, so that you can add the cf (if any modder makes it) until I create my own version but on a text file. I will not be able to assign it to the roster until I make the cf, otherwise the users who only download my content would have an invisible player.

noted, thanks!

Am I able to get that text file which contains the FaceIDs for the future CFs? As long as that FaceID will be consistent throughout your roster release, I can start preparing CFs accordingly to that IDs.
gyozalee

Postby Shuajota on Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:59 am

gyozalee wrote:
Shuajota wrote:Yes, I know what you mean. I will "assign" an ID to all the rookies, so that you can add the cf (if any modder makes it) until I create my own version but on a text file. I will not be able to assign it to the roster until I make the cf, otherwise the users who only download my content would have an invisible player.

noted, thanks!

Am I able to get that text file which contains the FaceIDs for the future CFs? As long as that FaceID will be consistent throughout your roster release, I can start preparing CFs accordingly to that IDs.

Yes, I will send you the text file by pm once I´m done.
Shuajota

Postby Shuajota on Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:05 am

I´ve included more transactions and updated contracts.

Latest transactions:
Carmelo Anthony (Los Angeles Lakers)
Malik Monk (Los Angeles Lakers)
Andre Drummond (Philadelphia 76ers)

Updated contracts:
Tag Gibson (New York Knicks) - 2YRS - 2.7M
Semi Ojeleye (Milwaukee Bucks) - 1YR
Abdel Nader (Phoenix Suns) - 2YRS - $4.2M
Kent Balzemore (Los Angeles Lakers) - 1YR
Otto Porter Jr. (Golden State Warriors) - 1YR
Patty Mills (Brooklyn Nets) - 2YRS - $12M

phpBB [video]
Shuajota

Postby Shuajota on Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:45 am

New Update 08.04.2021 V3

https://www.shuajota.com/2021/07/nba-2k ... etail.html

It´s already uploaded in 2KServers. Next week SantiCruyff is sharing a MyLeague file for an accurate scenario based on 2021-22 Season.

1. New transactions added:

Cody Zeller (Portland Trail Blazers)
Trey Lyles (Detroit Pistons)
Otto Porter Jr. (Golden State Warriors)
Semi Ojeleye (Milwaukee Bucks)
P.J. Tucker (Miami Heat)
Kent Bazemore (Los Angeles Lakers)
Reggie Bullock (Dallas Mavericks)
Carmelo Anthony (Los Angeles Lakers)
Malik Monk (Los Angeles Lakers)
Andre Drummond (Philadelphia 76ers)
DeMar DeRozan (Chicago Bulls)
Thadeus Young (San Antonio Spurs)
Al-Farouq Aminu (San Antonio Spurs)
Rudy Gay (Utha Jazz)
Kendrick Nunn (Los Angeles Lakers)
JaVale MgGee (Phoenix Suns)

2. Updated contracts:

Shai Gilgeous-Alexander (OKC) - 5YRS - 172M
Daniel Theis (Houston Rockets) - 4YRS - 36M
Max Strus (Miami Heat) - 2YRS - 3.5M
P.J. Tucker (Miami Heat) - 2YRS - 15M
Dwayne Dedmon (Miami Heat) - 1YR
Richaun Holmes (Sacramento Kings) - 4YRS - 55M
Reggie Bullock (Dallas Mavericks) - 3YRS - 30.5M
Gabe Vincent (Miami Heat) - 2YRS - $3.5M
Tag Gibson (New York Knicks) - 2YRS - 2.7M
Semi Ojeleye (Milwaukee Bucks) - 1YR
Abdel Nader (Phoenix Suns) - 2YRS - $4.2M
Kent Balzemore (Los Angeles Lakers) - 1YR
Otto Porter Jr. (Golden State Warriors) - 1YR
Patty Mills (Brooklyn Nets) - 2YRS - $12M
Gorgui Deng (Chicago Bulls) - 1YR - $4M
Talen Horton-Tucker - 3YRS - $32M
Kendrick Nunn - 2YRS - $10M
JaVale MgGee - 1YR - $5M
Shuajota

Postby Shuajota on Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:35 am

New Update 08.05.2021

phpBB [video]

Changelog V08.05.2021:

Kemba Walker (New York Knicks)
Georges Niang (Philadelphia 76ers)
Rodney Hood (Milwaukee Bucks)
Doug McDermott (San Antonio Spurs)
Hassan Whiteside (Utah Jazz)
Toney Bradley (Chicago Bulls)
:idea: Jock Landale (San Antonio Spurs) Download his cyberface here: https://www.shuajota.com/2021/08/nba-2k ... ce-by.html
Chanlder Hutchison (San Antonio Spurs)
Eric Paschall (Utah Jazz)
Spencer Dinwiddie (Washington Wizards)
Shuajota

Postby gyozalee on Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:31 am

Shuajota wrote:It´s based on CelticLG's work. Santicruiyff is the one who has worked on the ratings and he has been for months working in a closed group with CelticLG and other members of his group who have contributed some extra ideas. . Anyway thanks for the feedback, I will ask him. When he is back he is going to update the ratings and other aspects once this free agency chaos is over.

Shuajota wrote:
Next week SantiCruyff is sharing a MyLeague file for an accurate scenario based on 2021-22 Season.

good stuff and good to hear that ratings will also be looked at, because looking at Ben Simmons @ overall rating 90 is just odd .. .though I am Ben Simms fanboy but I don't think he is 90 hahaha :mrgreen:
if i could be bold, I am guessing his 2K22 rating will be in the range of 77-82 bracket ... huge drop (not sure if I am being extreme haha)
gyozalee

Postby AudioIV on Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:36 am

gyozalee wrote:
Shuajota wrote:It´s based on CelticLG's work. Santicruiyff is the one who has worked on the ratings and he has been for months working in a closed group with CelticLG and other members of his group who have contributed some extra ideas. . Anyway thanks for the feedback, I will ask him. When he is back he is going to update the ratings and other aspects once this free agency chaos is over.

Shuajota wrote:
Next week SantiCruyff is sharing a MyLeague file for an accurate scenario based on 2021-22 Season.

good stuff and good to hear that ratings will also be looked at, because looking at Ben Simmons @ overall rating 90 is just odd .. .though I am Ben Simms fanboy but I don't think he is 90 hahaha :mrgreen:
if i could be bold, I am guessing his 2K22 rating will be in the range of 77-82 bracket ... huge drop (not sure if I am being extreme haha)

A lot of the ratings and tendecies seem a bit odd tbh, not hating but Mitchell being 93 just screams wrong lol
AudioIV

Postby Shuajota on Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:59 am

AudioIV wrote:
gyozalee wrote:

Shuajota wrote:

A lot of the ratings and tendecies seem a bit odd tbh, not hating but Mitchell being 93 just screams wrong lol

Thanks for your feedback, but this roster is not 100% done yet, I put a note since the first day, but I see that you did not realize it. It is based on a version of Celtic's work from a few months ago. So there is still work to do. I already said a few days ago that once this free agency chaos is over Santicruiff and I will release a more stable version with many new improvements along with a MyLeague scenario to start directly in the 2021-22 season. I released this early version so that you could go testing the new rosters and not have to wait even more.
Shuajota

Re: 2022 REALISTIC ATD ROSTER V8.5.2021 [ROOKIES CFS + TRANSACTIONS + CONTRACTS]

Postby Uncle Drew on Fri Aug 06, 2021 4:48 am

Great work as usual. May I suggest on your next update to make the following changes.... George Hill to the Bucks, Goran Dragic to Raptors (for now) , Bryn Forbes and rookie Joe Wieskamp to the Spurs, Enes Kanter to Boston. Nathan Knight to Minn, Precious Achiuwa to Toronto, Ish Smith to Charlotte, Alex Len to the Kings, Ben McLemore to Blazers, You have Lonnie Walker in FA's. He's a FA next year put him back on the roster. And James Johnson to the Nets.
Uncle Drew

Postby Santicruyff on Fri Aug 06, 2021 6:14 am

connseanery wrote:I noticed the ATD roster has quite a few players with 99 for 3pt shooting. (e.g. Donovan Mitchell)

Thanks

Hi, that image is from the first post of CelticLG's thread and it is precisely from the opening night of last season and he did not go back to edit that information, because that edit is always done and after the transfer deadline a big update is done, in which for example, all those increases in the attribute of the triple for more players is when they should be done, so as that image has not been updated you can not see it and it seems that it is a change that I have made, and it is quite the opposite, because except for a few exceptions, the part of attributes I usually do not touch it, I only modify the trends.

Shuajota wrote:
AudioIV wrote:
gyozalee wrote:

Shuajota wrote:

Thanks for your feedback, but this roster is not 100% done yet, I put a note since the first day, but I see that you did not realize it. It is based on a version of Celtic's work from a few months ago. So there is still work to do. I already said a few days ago that once this free agency chaos is over Santicruiff and I will release a more stable version with many new improvements along with a MyLeague scenario to start directly in the 2021-22 season. I released this early version so that you could go testing the new rosters and not have to wait even more.

Hi guys, I want to make one thing clear, the attribute ratings theme is based on CelticLg's list, and I don't plan to do 2K style ratings edits because it would be detracting from the work CelticLG did in the beginning. Surely some players have increased their ratings automatically as 2K always does in a my league, but I will review something, although very little and not accurate, for example Donovan Mitchell has increased two or three points automatically, but to be honest I do not think it is not much for the best player of a franchise that was the best in regular season last season, and if not for the injury with which he played in his last playoff games maybe the result would have been another, and that I'm not a fan of Donovan, as for Ben Simmons, I don't think his 90 rating is much, maybe it could be an 89 or 88 at best, but not less, the only thing to edit is his free throw attribute that I have to review and it should be terrible, something that is very important because not having an outside shot, it cancels him out more on offense, it cancels him more in the offensive part, but it doesn't make him lower his rating much more, because let's not forget that he is one of the best defenders in the league and an almost regular in the all-stars game, many teams would like to have him even if he only contributed in defense, and let's be clear that I'm not a Ben Simmons follower either.
I hope it serves as a clarification to the work that is being done, without the intention of offending anyone, but if someone still does not agree on a small assessment, they know that they can edit it on their own roster. Thank you very much for your support in this project
Santicruyff

Re: 2022 REALISTIC ATD ROSTER V8.5.2021 [ROOKIES CFS + TRANSACTIONS + CONTRACTS]

Postby positive_comment_guy on Fri Aug 06, 2021 6:15 am

Are the ratings based off CelticLg? Speed and acceleration have way too many guys running around like the flash that I don't remember being a thing from CelticLg.
positive_comment_guy

Postby Santicruyff on Fri Aug 06, 2021 6:41 am

positive_comment_guy wrote:Are the ratings based off CelticLg? Speed and acceleration have way too many guys running around like the flash that I don't remember being a thing from CelticLg.

I tell you the same thing as the shooting attribute of 3, it may be because of the update after the transfer deadline, the automatic update of my league or maybe also a kind of solution that was made by what Problems that have been had this year in this 2K version with ball speed, I really don't know, but if I can assure you that I have not edited anything or almost nothing on the subject of attributes, only on trends.
Anyway, I beg you not only to compare and look at attributes, but to try it and make sure if it is worth the work, even when it is finished, try it with some slidders user vs cpu and cpu vs cpu that I have made especially for this roster and make comments, I have more than tested it with many 12-minute quarterfinals to adjust them and I can assure you that they are very real.
Santicruyff

Postby gyozalee on Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:07 am

I appreciate your comments and feedbacks to our concerns, @Santicruyff & @Shuajota
you folks are always helpful

@Shuajota, I don't want to keep annoying you with this sort of (missing players) question so kindly please let me know if I understand this correctly.
so my understanding is that you aren't adding new players in your roster, those that you don't have CF on; is that correct?

So if this is correct then I would assume that is exactly the reason why guys like Omer Yurtseven (Miami Heat) , Sandro Mamukelashvili (Milwaukee Bucks) aren't in your roster as yet?
The moment CFs are available for this new (rooks) players, then they will be added to the roster?
gyozalee

Postby Shuajota on Fri Aug 06, 2021 6:15 pm

gyozalee wrote:I appreciate your comments and feedbacks to our concerns, @Santicruyff & @Shuajota
you folks are always helpful

@Shuajota, I don't want to keep annoying you with this sort of (missing players) question so kindly please let me know if I understand this correctly.
so my understanding is that you aren't adding new players in your roster, those that you don't have CF on; is that correct?

So if this is correct then I would assume that is exactly the reason why guys like Omer Yurtseven (Miami Heat) , Sandro Mamukelashvili (Milwaukee Bucks) aren't in your roster as yet?
The moment CFs are available for this new (rooks) players, then they will be added to the roster?

No, I am adding all players regardless of whether or not there is a cyberface, only the work is not done yet and I have not added all players. Santicruyff has been working on the dna of missing players like the ones you say, but last night someone hacked my youtube account and I have been busy trying to find a solution and that is why I have not yet been able to update the roster. I will inform you when I have the next update ready.
Shuajota

Postby Darth-Skinett on Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:12 pm

@ Shuajota

Have you noticed that you cannot edit Players on the Miami Heat in game?
When I try to use the edit player option the game freezes up.

I tried with the 2k Official Rosters and with yours too and have the same problem.
When I release the Player from Miami into Free Agency...I can edit the player...lol

Am I the only person that cannot edit players on the Miami Heat?

Darth :chug:
UAR "New Era" Team
Roster GURU

https://uarneweramods.blogspot.com/

My PC Specs
Intel Core I7
500gb SSD Hard Drive
500gb 7200 rpm Hard Drive
1TB 7200 rpm Hard Drive
16gb Ram
NVidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
Darth-Skinett