[Tool] Cyberface Mixer | v0.92 | 2021/07/24 | Now working without manifest!

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K21 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: [Tool] Cyberface Mixer: Create fictional faces easily | v0.85 BETA

Postby Mastamiind on Tue May 18, 2021 2:16 pm

I also have been having crashes as soon as the CF attempts to load in the menu. The tool worked great and then just stopped working. It has also stopped working on 2K20 which I found extremely strange.

Will this be updated soon?
Mastamiind

Postby Jeek313 on Wed May 19, 2021 5:51 pm

Mastamiind wrote:I also have been having crashes as soon as the CF attempts to load in the menu. The tool worked great and then just stopped working. It has also stopped working on 2K20 which I found extremely strange.

Will this be updated soon?

I'm sorry, I haven't been able to reproduce the issue. The tool still works fine for me, all of my cyberfaces load without problems, and I can't think of what to try to get the game into the state that you guys have it in :?
Jeek313

Postby tinchoom_ on Thu May 20, 2021 3:36 pm

hi I have an error with the program, my version of 2k21 is 1.10
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tinchoom_

Postby markjankins on Fri May 21, 2021 2:07 am

tinchoom_ wrote:hi I have an error with the program, my version of 2k21 is 1.10

I've been having the same problem since the update. I'm trying to figure it out now. If I can, then i'll definitely update you bro!
markjankins

Postby markjankins on Fri May 21, 2021 2:22 am

bikerjimuk wrote:
Jeek313 wrote:Sadly, some head shapes just aren't compatible with a lot of beards. If you keep digging, I'm sure you'll find a beard that is compatible (if you try 50 different ones, odds are at least 1-3 of them will be compatible), but it might be easier to just pick a different (similar) head shape.

I thought it might be that, thanks for the reply and the great tool! :D

I used to have this issue. I found that using the same skin tone can actually help.

For Example, I used Shareef Abdur-Rahim Body, Dejounte Murray skin and Andre Drummond beard(beard glitched out). But I kept the same Body with Andre Drummond skin and It fit perfectly. So I hope this helps a bit!
markjankins

Postby markjankins on Fri May 21, 2021 2:32 am

So just a fun fact for people who may not know this. Some older face scans in 2k from All-Time Teams will allow you to change their wingspan, hand size, neck length, shoulder width and etc. Two of those scans are Shareef Abdur-Rahim from the All-Time Grizzlies and Kevin Martin from the All-Time Kings. In order to change these things you will need to use the same Nba 2kTools in which you input the cyberface ID!
markjankins

Postby markjankins on Fri May 21, 2021 2:33 am

So just a fun fact for people who may not know this. Some older face scans in 2k from All-Time Teams will allow you to change their wingspan, hand size, neck length, shoulder width and etc. Two of those scans are Shareef Abdur-Rahim from the All-Time Grizzlies and Kevin Martin from the All-Time Kings. In order to change these things you will need to use the same Nba 2kTools in which you input the cyberface ID!
markjankins

Postby Kyleswrld on Fri May 21, 2021 3:58 am

Manifest is missing for me, is this for anybody else after the update? I havent been able to extract from the game or use the cyberface mixing tool.
Kyleswrld

Postby justsnooze on Fri May 21, 2021 4:18 am

Can i use it with my player?
justsnooze

Postby markjankins on Fri May 21, 2021 5:56 am

Kyleswrld wrote:Manifest is missing for me, is this for anybody else after the update? I havent been able to extract from the game or use the cyberface mixing tool.

Yeah I have.
markjankins

Postby LoyolaMagic on Sat May 22, 2021 12:14 am

I am missing my manifest folder, can someone help. This happened to me yesterday after the update
LoyolaMagic

Postby Letmydogseat on Sat May 22, 2021 7:01 pm

My manifest is also missing after the 1.11 update, now I found a really old manifest but can’t use the cyberface mixer tool for cfid like “terry tyrell”, “lamelo ball”, “issac okoto” etc which were all working before the update

Please does anyone have a recent manifest file,
Please any help will be greatly appreciated
Thank you
Letmydogseat

Postby dante24 on Sat May 22, 2021 7:12 pm

Letmydogseat wrote:My manifest is also missing after the 1.11 update, now I found a really old manifest but can’t use the cyberface mixer tool for cfid like “terry tyrell”, “lamelo ball”, “issac okoto” etc which were all working before the update

Please does anyone have a recent manifest file,
Please any help will be greatly appreciated
Thank you

I was able to get an older version but that still didn't work for me either. Probably because its too old. 1.10 was fine for me but I didnt back up when this new update came out
dante24

Postby julian_forestmusic on Sun May 23, 2021 3:08 am

Hello good morning, it is the first time that I enter this forum, I came to say that I had an error with the program and I do not know how to solve it, the program said to consult this forum. The error is this: (sorry but it is in Spanish).

Exporting cyberface 10021 (1/1)

ERROR: Could not export cyberface with ID 10021 because of an unexpected error. - Please report the following error to the tool's creator (Jeek313 at NLSC Forum):

Recipe: OutputID: 10021, Base: 4436, Hair: 1601, Beard: , Tattoo:
System.IO.InvalidDataException: El número de entradas esperado en el registro de fin de directorio central no se corresponde con el número de entradas del directorio central.
en System.IO.Compression.ZipArchive.ReadCentralDirectory()
en System.IO.Compression.ZipArchive.get_Entries()
en System.IO.Compression.ZipFileExtensions.ExtractToDirectory(ZipArchive source, String destinationDirectoryName)
en System.IO.Compression.ZipFile.ExtractToDirectory(String sourceArchiveFileName, String destinationDirectoryName, Encoding entryNameEncoding)
en MxCyberfaceFiles.CyberfaceData.LoadCyberfaceManifest(Int32 cfId) en C:\Users\Jeek\RiderProjects\MxCyberfaceTools\MxCyberfaceFiles\CyberfaceData.cs:línea 53
en MxCyberfaceFiles.CyberfaceData..ctor(Int32 cfID) en C:\Users\Jeek\RiderProjects\MxCyberfaceTools\MxCyberfaceFiles\CyberfaceData.cs:línea 28
en MxCyberfaceFiles.CyberfaceData.TryGetCyberface(Int32 cyberfaceId, CyberfaceData& result) en C:\Users\Jeek\RiderProjects\MxCyberfaceTools\MxCyberfaceFiles\CyberfaceData.cs:línea 120
en MxCyberfaceFiles.CyberfaceBuilder.Build(CyberfaceRecipe recipe) en C:\Users\Jeek\RiderProjects\MxCyberfaceTools\MxCyberfaceFiles\CyberfaceBuilder.cs:línea 22
en CyberfaceMixer.Program.Main(String[] args) en C:\Users\Jeek\RiderProjects\MxCyberfaceTools\CyberfaceMixer\Program.cs:línea 18

Done!
Press any key...

I followed all the steps as it says in the forum, so I don't know what the problem will be. I really want to try this tool.
If it helps, I have the official version of Epic Games, will it be some incompatibility problem?
I hope I have a solution :(
julian_forestmusic

Postby julian_forestmusic on Sun May 23, 2021 3:48 am

666 wrote:
666 wrote:everytime i drag the csv file to the cyberffacemixer its giving me this error sir please help thanks

https://paste.pics/f4531783eaf56b0c6273c45fd0228ebf

can you help sir? thanks :bowdown:

Hi bro, I think I have the same problem, could you solve it?
julian_forestmusic

Postby debiler on Sun May 23, 2021 4:19 am

julian_forestmusic wrote:Hello good morning, it is the first time that I enter this forum, I came to say that I had an error with the program and I do not know how to solve it, the program said to consult this forum. The error is this: (sorry but it is in Spanish).

ERROR: Could not export cyberface with ID 10021 because of an unexpected error. - Please report the following error to the tool's creator (Jeek313 at NLSC Forum):

System.IO.InvalidDataException: El número de entradas esperado en el registro de fin de directorio central no se corresponde con el número de entradas del directorio central.
en System.IO.Compression.ZipFileExtensions.ExtractToDirectory(ZipArchive source, String destinationDirectoryName)
en System.IO.Compression.ZipFile.ExtractToDirectory(String sourceArchiveFileName, String destinationDirectoryName, Encoding entryNameEncoding)
en MxCyberfaceFiles.CyberfaceData.LoadCyberfaceManifest(Int32 cfId) en C:\Users\Jeek\RiderProjects\MxCyberfaceTools\MxCyberfaceFiles\CyberfaceData.cs:línea 53
en MxCyberfaceFiles.CyberfaceData..ctor(Int32 cfID) en C:\Users\Jeek\RiderProjects\MxCyberfaceTools\MxCyberfaceFiles\CyberfaceData.cs:línea 28
en MxCyberfaceFiles.CyberfaceData.TryGetCyberface(Int32 cyberfaceId, CyberfaceData& result) en C:\Users\Jeek\RiderProjects\MxCyberfaceTools\MxCyberfaceFiles\CyberfaceData.cs:línea 120
en MxCyberfaceFiles.CyberfaceBuilder.Build(CyberfaceRecipe recipe) en C:\Users\Jeek\RiderProjects\MxCyberfaceTools\MxCyberfaceFiles\CyberfaceBuilder.cs:línea 22
en CyberfaceMixer.Program.Main(String[] args) en C:\Users\Jeek\RiderProjects\MxCyberfaceTools\CyberfaceMixer\Program.cs:línea 18

Done!
Press any key...

I followed all the steps as it says in the forum, so I don't know what the problem will be. I really want to try this tool.
If it helps, I have the official version of Epic Games, will it be some incompatibility problem?

Be patient. The tool isn't compatible with the latest patch yet. Guess we'll have to wait a couple of days until Jeek has updated some methods, as there seems to be a problem accessing the cyberface data.

The tool was awesome back when it worked - I really hope Jeek has success in updating it.
Confucius say: "Man go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger."
debiler

Postby julian_forestmusic on Sun May 23, 2021 7:49 am

debiler wrote:
julian_forestmusic wrote:Hello good morning, it is the first time that I enter this forum, I came to say that I had an error with the program and I do not know how to solve it, the program said to consult this forum. The error is this: (sorry but it is in Spanish).

Done!
Press any key...

Be patient. The tool isn't compatible with the latest patch yet. Guess we'll have to wait a couple of days until Jeek has updated some methods, as there seems to be a problem accessing the cyberface data.

The tool was awesome back when it worked - I really hope Jeek has success in updating it.

Thank you for taking the time to answer my message, I will wait for the next update. I am more confident that it is not only an error on my PC.
julian_forestmusic

Need help

Postby Kotsias41 on Sun May 23, 2021 10:38 pm

Could not export cyberface with ID 10000 because of an unexpected error. - Please report the following error to the tool's creator (Jeek313 at NLSC Forum)

i do everything right but this pops up always please help!
Kotsias41

Re: Need help

Postby dante24 on Mon May 24, 2021 12:33 am

Kotsias41 wrote:Could not export cyberface with ID 10000 because of an unexpected error. - Please report the following error to the tool's creator (Jeek313 at NLSC Forum)

i do everything right but this pops up always please help!

To everyone getting the unexpected error it's due to 2k's 1.11 update which removes your manifest file from your games directory (T:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\NBA 2K21). But even if you replace the manifest file back in the directory you will still get this error as there are probably more changes below the surface from 2k. (aka removing the ability to truly mod the game).

Hopefully someone from the community can finesse us a fix but we have to be patient
dante24

Postby mecarrillob on Tue May 25, 2021 1:09 pm

Hey, is it any tutorial on how it should work in the folders and so? I got the game via Epic Games and idk if I put the route right, I drag my .csv sheet to the app and then it just closes, idk if Im doing it right or what, any help will be aprreciated :) :) :)
mecarrillob

Postby julian_forestmusic on Tue May 25, 2021 3:37 pm

mecarrillob wrote:Hey, is it any tutorial on how it should work in the folders and so? I got the game via Epic Games and idk if I put the route right, I drag my .csv sheet to the app and then it just closes, idk if Im doing it right or what, any help will be aprreciated :) :) :)

From what I understand, the program stopped working when the new patch came out, so we have to wait for the creator to make an update or someone from the community knows what is really happening, but from what I read it is almost certain that it is because of the new patch.
julian_forestmusic

Re: [Tool] Cyberface Mixer: Create fictional faces easily | v0.81 BETA

Postby astroboyeric on Thu May 27, 2021 2:16 am

Jeek313 wrote:Haha, well thank you :D

I am doing all the steps and I keep getting an error message inside the cmd of cyberface... what do I do?
Exporting cyberface 10000 (1/1)

ERROR: Could not export cyberface with ID 10000 because of an unexpected error. - Please report the following error to the tool's creator (Jeek313 at NLSC Forum):

Recipe: OutputID: 10000, Base: 3596, Skin: 3596, Hair: 0753, Beard: , Tattoo:
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'D:\Eric\nba 2k 21\NBA2K21\manifest'.
File name: 'D:\Eric\nba 2k 21\NBA2K21\manifest'
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.StreamReader..ctor(String path, Encoding encoding, Boolean detectEncodingFromByteOrderMarks, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.StreamReader..ctor(String path, Encoding encoding)
at System.IO.File.InternalReadAllLines(String path, Encoding encoding)
at System.IO.File.ReadAllLines(String path)
at MxCore.Manifest..ctor(String manifestPath) in C:\Users\Jeek\RiderProjects\MxCyberfaceTools\MxCore\Manifest.cs:line 80
at MxCore.Manifest.get_Instance() in C:\Users\Jeek\RiderProjects\MxCyberfaceTools\MxCore\Manifest.cs:line 52
at MxCyberfaceFiles.CyberfaceData.LoadCyberfaceManifest(Int32 cfId) in C:\Users\Jeek\RiderProjects\MxCyberfaceTools\MxCyberfaceFiles\CyberfaceData.cs:line 35
at MxCyberfaceFiles.CyberfaceData..ctor(Int32 cfID) in C:\Users\Jeek\RiderProjects\MxCyberfaceTools\MxCyberfaceFiles\CyberfaceData.cs:line 28
at MxCyberfaceFiles.CyberfaceData.TryGetCyberface(Int32 cyberfaceId, CyberfaceData& result) in C:\Users\Jeek\RiderProjects\MxCyberfaceTools\MxCyberfaceFiles\CyberfaceData.cs:line 120
at MxCyberfaceFiles.CyberfaceBuilder.Build(CyberfaceRecipe recipe) in C:\Users\Jeek\RiderProjects\MxCyberfaceTools\MxCyberfaceFiles\CyberfaceBuilder.cs:line 22
at CyberfaceMixer.Program.Main(String[] args) in C:\Users\Jeek\RiderProjects\MxCyberfaceTools\CyberfaceMixer\Program.cs:line 19
astroboyeric

Postby debiler on Thu May 27, 2021 2:23 am

astroboyeric wrote:

I am doing all the steps and I keep getting an error message inside the cmd of cyberface... what do I do?

ERROR: Could not export cyberface with ID 10000 because of an unexpected error. - Please report the following error to the tool's creator (Jeek313 at NLSC Forum):

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'D:\Eric\nba 2k 21\NBA2K21\manifest'.
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.StreamReader..ctor(String path, Encoding encoding, Boolean detectEncodingFromByteOrderMarks, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean checkHost)
at MxCore.Manifest..ctor(String manifestPath) in C:\Users\Jeek\RiderProjects\MxCyberfaceTools\MxCore\Manifest.cs:line 80
at MxCore.Manifest.get_Instance() in C:\Users\Jeek\RiderProjects\MxCyberfaceTools\MxCore\Manifest.cs:line 52
at MxCyberfaceFiles.CyberfaceData.LoadCyberfaceManifest(Int32 cfId) in C:\Users\Jeek\RiderProjects\MxCyberfaceTools\MxCyberfaceFiles\CyberfaceData.cs:line 35
at MxCyberfaceFiles.CyberfaceData..ctor(Int32 cfID) in C:\Users\Jeek\RiderProjects\MxCyberfaceTools\MxCyberfaceFiles\CyberfaceData.cs:line 28
at MxCyberfaceFiles.CyberfaceData.TryGetCyberface(Int32 cyberfaceId, CyberfaceData& result) in C:\Users\Jeek\RiderProjects\MxCyberfaceTools\MxCyberfaceFiles\CyberfaceData.cs:line 120
at MxCyberfaceFiles.CyberfaceBuilder.Build(CyberfaceRecipe recipe) in C:\Users\Jeek\RiderProjects\MxCyberfaceTools\MxCyberfaceFiles\CyberfaceBuilder.cs:line 22
at CyberfaceMixer.Program.Main(String[] args) in C:\Users\Jeek\RiderProjects\MxCyberfaceTools\CyberfaceMixer\Program.cs:line 19

Please - read before you post. It's a known error due to the latest update. Give the guy some time to adjust his tool.
Confucius say: "Man go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger."
debiler

Postby astroboyeric on Thu May 27, 2021 2:25 am

debiler wrote:
astroboyeric wrote:

Please - read before you post. It's a known error due to the latest update. Give the guy some time to adjust his tool.

oh this is happening a lot? my bad I didn't know. have a good day sir
astroboyeric

Postby harrisonjm04 on Fri May 28, 2021 6:00 pm

Is there anyway to use the features of a created player? Like if I wanted the Beard from a created player is there a way that I can do that?
harrisonjm04

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K21 Modding