[SHUAJOTA] CFS FOR MISSING FACESCANS & ROOKIES: J.MOSELY COACH & PANGOS RELEASED

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K21 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: [Shuajota] 2K21 Missing Players CFs - Payton Pritchard and Jordan Nwora Released

Postby Shuajota on Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:19 am

ksway wrote:Hey shuajota i was wondering if the missing player CFs u make for 2k21 will be converted to 2k20? thank you for all ur mods you have made for the 2k community

Yes, I will convert them for 2K20.
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com

Re: [Shuajota] Cyberfaces Updates / Missing Face Scans - Anthony Edwards Released

Postby cskim on Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:43 pm

Shuajota wrote:
Rudy Gobert Cyberface Fix
After Update 1.06, 2K has included a new Gobert render, which is much better than the previous version. I love it, but I have noticed that he has a wrong skin tone color ("5" instead of "7") and it´s too dark. I fixed him for PC users, it took me 5 mins:
Download: Rudy Gobert Face Fix
[ Image ]

Sir how do you change the skin tone for players? Do I edit appearanceinfo file?
cskim

Re: [Shuajota] 2K21 Missing Players CFs - Payton Pritchard and Jordan Nwora Released

Postby Shuajota on Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:21 am

alvmren wrote:I wonder why shuajota is banned from NBA 2k21 Official discord group.

I dont want to be there, thanks.
Shuajota

Re: [Shuajota] Cyberfaces Updates / Missing Face Scans - Anthony Edwards Released

Postby Shuajota on Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:22 am

cskim wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
After Update 1.06, 2K has included a new Gobert render, which is much better than the previous version. I love it, but I have noticed that he has a wrong skin tone color ("5" instead of "7") and it´s too dark. I fixed him for PC users, it took me 5 mins:
[ Image ]

With the appearance file you can change the skin tone for arms and legs, but for the face texture you need to adjust the skin color on photoshop.
Shuajota

Postby cskim on Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:47 pm

Shuajota wrote:
cskim wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
[ Image ]

With the appearance file you can change the skin tone for arms and legs, but for the face texture you need to adjust the skin color on photoshop.

Thank you very much! I was able to change the legs color by changing the number for "skin color" under "appearance_info.RDAT". But the upper body (chest, arms) color remains the same. How can I change the color for upper body? Thanks in advance for your help!
cskim

Postby Shuajota on Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:24 pm

cskim wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
cskim wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
[ Image ]

Thank you very much! I was able to change the legs color by changing the number for "skin color" under "appearance_info.RDAT". But the upper body (chest, arms) color remains the same. How can I change the color for upper body? Thanks in advance for your help!

If the chest/arms color remains the same, I assume the player you are editing has tattoos on his arms. In that case, I recommend you extract the files: chest color and chest.txtr from pngxxxx.iff, the latter contains the values ​​for the correct adjustment of the different tones of the texture. The second step is to use the correct 2K21 / 2K20 skin tone reference that TGsoGood kindly put up for us: http://www.shuajota.com/2020/10/nba-2k2 ... -pack.html
With Photoshop you can match the colors of both textures, making the original texture with tattoos resemble the skin color you are looking for. And remember to use the chest txtr of the new skin tone. Finally, make sure that the new chest txtr file has the name of your texture with tattoos, you can edit it with notepad ++
Shuajota

Postby cskim on Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:19 pm

Shuajota wrote:
cskim wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
cskim wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
[ Image ]

If the chest/arms color remains the same, I assume the player you are editing has tattoos on his arms. In that case, I recommend you extract the files: chest color and chest.txtr from pngxxxx.iff, the latter contains the values ​​for the correct adjustment of the different tones of the texture. The second step is to use the correct 2K21 / 2K20 skin tone reference that TGsoGood kindly put up for us: http://www.shuajota.com/2020/10/nba-2k2 ... -pack.html
With Photoshop you can match the colors of both textures, making the original texture with tattoos resemble the skin color you are looking for. And remember to use the chest txtr of the new skin tone. Finally, make sure that the new chest txtr file has the name of your texture with tattoos, you can edit it with notepad ++

Thank you so much for your kind explanation. Mad respect for you Sir.
cskim

Postby cskim on Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:19 pm

Shuajota wrote:
cskim wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
cskim wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
[ Image ]

Thank you so much for your kind explanation. Mad respect for you Sir.
cskim

Postby Shuajota on Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:37 pm

Last edited by Shuajota on Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shuajota

Re: [Shuajota] 2K21 Missing Players CFs - Tyrese Haliburton Released

Postby bikerjimuk on Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:47 am

Can these be added to mycareer and if so howwould I do that?
bikerjimuk

Postby gyozalee on Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:55 am

Uncle Drew wrote:Nice work. Need Jae'Sean Tate bad....

@Shuajota, definitely Jae'sean Tate :D :bowdown:
gyozalee

Postby bikerjimuk on Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:59 am

bikerjimuk wrote:Can these be added to mycareer and if so howwould I do that?

I have found out I can do this with NBA2K tools if anyone else is wondering.
bikerjimuk

Postby gyozalee on Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:00 am

@shuajota or anyone, do you guys have the updated list for all players with CFID (Face ID) = 1?

as you might be aware, this will assist me greatly in narrowing down to players that I need to redo Face ID update via NBA2K21 tools, when I start from scratch after 2K official roster update.
gyozalee

Postby Shuajota on Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:06 am

gyozalee wrote:@shuajota or anyone, do you guys have the updated list for all players with CFID (Face ID) = 1?

I’m updating my own document with the new cyberfaces from Patch 1.09, I will upload it as soon as I can.
There will also appear my own creations that are included in my PCBasket roster in red and yellow. Those, ignore them for the moment.
Shuajota

Postby Shuajota on Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:45 am

Rudy Fernandez - Download: Rudy Fernandez Face
Shuajota

Postby Mamba824 on Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:03 am

Shuajota wrote:
Rudy Fernandez - Download: Rudy Fernandez Face
[ Image ]

great cyberface :bowdown: :applaud:
Mamba824

Re: NBA 2K21 Cyberfaces - Rudy Fernandez Released [Shuajota]

Postby BakariosG13 on Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:47 pm

Anyone Mike James cyberface for 2k21? He is an incredible player deserves cf!
BakariosG13

Postby mane10 on Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:01 pm

BakariosG13 wrote:Anyone Mike James cyberface for 2k21? He is an incredible player deserves cf!

La puedes descargar del mods pc basket 2k20 y convertirla al 2k21
mane10

Postby mane10 on Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:01 pm

BakariosG13 wrote:Anyone Mike James cyberface for 2k21? He is an incredible player deserves cf!

La puedes descargar del mods pc basket 2k20 y convertirla al 2k21
mane10

Postby mastamage on Wed May 12, 2021 1:44 am

Shuajota wrote:
cskim wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
cskim wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
Download: https://forums.nba-live.com/downloads.p ... f_id=12458
[ Image ]

Hi sir, I tried editing appearance_info.RDAT by changing the skin color from 5 to 6. When I did that, it keeps on crashing the game. I have already replaced the chest color.dds file to the correct one and it's showing apart from the correct skin color tone.

Do I have to edit anything on the chest_color_o.TXTR file? What do these min, max, and mask values mean? Appreciate all the help! Thanks in advance :)
"chest_color_o": {
"Width": 2048,
"Height": 2048,
"Mips": 12,
"Format": "BC1_UNORM",
"Min": [ 0.00913405884, 6.07053982e-4, 0.0, 1.0 ],
"Max": [ 0.450785846, 0.270497799, 0.223227993, 1.0 ],
"Mask": 16777215,
"RangeCompress": 15,
"HeaderSize": 128,
"Binary": "chest_color_o.e208e46bfaee9111.dds"
}
mastamage

Postby zetsuboushta on Wed May 12, 2021 4:07 am

doesn't anyone have face of Terrence Jones? for this game version or older, doesn't matter
zetsuboushta

Postby LoyolaMagic on Mon May 17, 2021 10:07 pm

2K is missing Maciej Lampe, can someone make him a CF?
LoyolaMagic

Postby Shuajota on Sat May 29, 2021 1:10 am

Last edited by Shuajota on Tue Jan 04, 2022 9:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Shuajota

Re: NBA 2K21 Cyberfaces - G. Deck, Elijah Bryant and Moses Brown Released [Shuajota]

Postby Afnian on Sat May 29, 2021 2:27 am

Sorry, but I downloaded Moses brown an introduced him, but it doesn't works, any solutions?
Afnian

Re: NBA 2K21 Cyberfaces - G. Deck, Elijah Bryant and Moses Brown Released [Shuajota]

Postby Shuajota on Sat May 29, 2021 2:29 am

Afnian wrote:Sorry, but I downloaded Moses brown an introduced him, but it doesn't works, any solutions?

Assign him the ID 7914 (You should put a headband on him with 2KTools). I show how to install these cfs here:
phpBB [video]
Shuajota

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K21 Modding