NBA 2K21 FANTASY STAR [ENGLISH] V1.25 WORKS AGAIN + PATCH 1.12 FIX BY SHUAJOTA

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K21 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: NBA 2K21 Fantasy Star Tool v1.2.5 English Version + Tutorial [For Patch 1.05]

Postby luchitom on Thu Nov 12, 2020 5:23 am

2KGODOfficial wrote:
wow! that's great.. I'll wait for the stable one.. I have earned a lot of VCs by using this tool.. I'm hoping it will work perfectly again. Thank you

Hey! how do you earn VCs? Any tips besides changing sliders and player stats? Something with fans or endorsements? Thanks!
luchitom

Re: NBA 2K21 Fantasy Star Tool v1.2.5 English Version + Tutorial [For Patch 1.05]

Postby poporicon on Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:46 pm

Shuajota wrote:
2KGODOfficial wrote:sadly.. it's not working anymore.. even the new version :cry:
anyway.. i hope the next update will work like it used to.

Thanks

I´m going to send a message to Aleczou.
Edit: He said me it´s working for 1.04, and it is not working 100% on Patch 1.05, so I hope he releases a new version soon for a full support. I already edited the title.

they said version 1.3 of this FS tool cost money
poporicon

Postby Shuajota on Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:35 am

poporicon wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
2KGODOfficial wrote:sadly.. it's not working anymore.. even the new version :cry:

Thanks

Edit: He said me it´s working for 1.04, and it is not working 100% on Patch 1.05, so I hope he releases a new version soon for a full support. I already edited the title.

Where?
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com

Postby poporicon on Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:58 am

Shuajota wrote:
poporicon wrote:
Shuajota wrote:

Thanks

Where?

Image i read it on eyeuc with autogenerated google translate https://bbs.eyeuc.com/down/view/11912
poporicon

Postby Shuajota on Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:33 am

poporicon wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
poporicon wrote:
Shuajota wrote:

Thanks

Where?

[ Image ] i read it on eyeuc with autogenerated google translate https://bbs.eyeuc.com/down/view/11912

Oh okay.
Shuajota

Re: NBA 2K21 Fantasy Star Tool v1.2.5 English Version + Tutorial [For Patch 1.04]

Postby EuanFazza on Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:11 am

No chance of this project coming back? Was very handy.
EuanFazza

Re: NBA 2K21 Fantasy Star Tool v1.2.5 English Version + Tutorial [For Patch 1.04]

Postby Shuajota on Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:40 am

EuanFazza wrote:No chance of this project coming back? Was very handy.

I think the new version is a paid update. So if you have a backup of 1.04 exe could be useful.
Shuajota

Postby cartileakss on Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:05 am

Shuajota wrote:

I think the new version is a paid update. So if you have a backup of 1.04 exe could be useful.

Do you know anyone who has 1.04 backup? Or If you have it?
cartileakss

Postby Shuajota on Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:42 am

cartileakss wrote:
Shuajota wrote:

I will post it on my website.
Shuajota

Postby cartileakss on Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:12 am

Shuajota wrote:
cartileakss wrote:
Shuajota wrote:

I will post it on my website.

Thank you very much
cartileakss

Postby paul1210 on Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:28 pm

thank you for your kindness. (Y)
paul1210

Postby Gambo23 on Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:17 pm

Be careful with this, my account has been banned for using it:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Gambo23

Postby Shuajota on Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:29 pm

Gambo23 wrote:Be careful with this, my account has been banned for using it:

This tool is primarily for editing rosters. If you use it to take advantage online it is understandable that you get banned for bad behavior.
Shuajota

Postby jk31 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:24 am

Shuajota wrote:

This tool is primarily for editing rosters. If you use it to take advantage online it is understandable that you get banned for bad behavior.

Question here is will you get banned for using it in general or will you only get banned for using it to actually cheat?
jk31

Postby Shuajota on Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:08 am

jk31 wrote:
Shuajota wrote:

Question here is will you get banned for using it in general or will you only get banned for using it to actually cheat?

The problem is if you cheat online. To edit in general there is no problem.
Shuajota

Postby jk31 on Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:40 pm

Shuajota wrote:
jk31 wrote:
Shuajota wrote:

The problem is if you cheat online. To edit in general there is no problem.

Good to hear. You hear of other companies banning people left and right without differentiating between actual cheets and stuff like this. Still as this program does not work anymore for the current 2k21 version, I won't be using it :/
jk31

Postby cartileakss on Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:37 am

Shuajota wrote:
I think it is appropriate to create a thread dedicated exclusively to this Fantasy Star tool because this has enormous potential. It is the perfect Limnono alternative even with many more possibilities. Its author is Aleczou.
Here we can share our findings and experiences. I want to review this tool and do a tutorial when I understand how it works. I’ll keep this thread up to date. I have also uploaded for you a folder with all the portraits for players and coaches to make the interface more enjoyable when we are editing.

[ Image ]

-Fantasy Star Tool
Current Version: 1.2.5
Download: NBA 2K21 Fantasy Star [English Version]

-Optional Files:
Photo Folder [239mb]: It includes players and coaches portraits.
Download: https://www.shuajota.com/2020/10/nba-2k ... older.html

NBA 2K21: How To Set Up Fantasy Star Modifier
phpBB [video]

NBA 2K21: How to Assign any Cyberface you want to your MyCareer
phpBB [video]

Version 1.2.4 (Changelog):
1. Added online/offline mode selection (upper right menu)
2. Fix bug of body modification
3. Disable player-G league team ID (no setting in the game)
4. Fix other bugs

Features:
1. Unlock game editor, hidden options, custom list, unlock action, pause dunk action preview, height limit, teammate score A+, cancel pause, player must hit the basket, dominate, full strength, park fancy dribble unlock Etc.; one-click repair of the clay figurines with full body photos; can be used for subsequent save and load operations by setting the configuration name; online/offline mode can be switched;
2. player modification: including free agent, current player, player creation, and rookie creation (Enter the rookie list), players in the game, potential rookies (after entering various modes). You can modify player information, attributes, badges, tendencies, hot spots, actions, equipment, contracts, data, etc. The configuration can be saved and imported directly later. Can be cloned, select the required project to load; MC mode can select player conversion in the player list;
3. Team: including basic information, city, arena, lineup, staff, jerseys, records, retired jerseys, business, salary management, etc. ;
4. Awards: including NBA records, season awards, hall of fame, best of the month, best of the week;
5. Name: including surname, first name, city, nationality (university) voice code modification;
6. Draft: including draft, Historical draft teams, rookie signings;
7. Special: Special team lineup modification (not sure where this lineup appears, you need to change the All-Star lineup to the All-Star interface modification), the battle data between the teams;
8. All-Star : Including all-star venues, all-star lineups, US/world teams, three-point dunk contest players, after entering the three-point dunk contest, the scoring interface will automatically appear;
9. Schedule: season matchups, jerseys can be modified, one-click adjustment Schedule time;
10. Competition: you can modify the player data, physical strength, dominance, time, section, MC score, game speed, fatigue, injury, shooting must hit, game rules, etc.;
11. Career: You can modify your name, face-to-face, media name, playing time, fans, chemistry, data awards, sponsorship, template name, draft score (due to game settings, the top pick in the story must not be you), agent , Trial team, water bottle (including name, team logo, color), can synchronize the first-year regular season data to non-simulated data, comprehensive review 95, full sponsorship, automatic filling of modeling attributes, and maximum salary quotation;
12. Legendary manager: skill points, scores, experience, levels, action points, skills, awards, mood trust, trophies, etc.;
13. Settings: various settings (some of the game interfaces that cannot be seen have not yet tested effectiveness), game balance.

Software instructions (must read):
1. This software is currently free, do not buy;
2. The software may report a virus, if you trust it, add it to the trust in the anti-virus software;
3. Do not use it for online functions, please use it with caution , Otherwise the consequences are at your own risk;
4. It is recommended to backup and archive tests for the first use;
5. It is not recommended to modify some functions, especially the ID, if you modify it, you can double-click the background picture to unlock;
6. It is recommended to fill in the homepage configuration for the first use for later saving and reading Get data;
7. If you need to display player photos, you can open it in the upper right corner menu and create a photo cache;
8. Because the loading configuration function will synchronize almost all the content of the current interface, it is recommended to separately determine whether there are any that do not need to be synchronized. Modify it manually if any;
9. The custom list is only recommended to be opened when opening a new file, and closed after opening a new file. It is recommended to uncheck the box after entering the new game mode, otherwise the list will be synchronized when switching to another mode or the main interface;
10. The clay figurine repair only repairs those with actual photos;
11. It is not recommended to modify the original team in the draft (you need to ensure that each team has the original signature in each round), you can consider modifying only the draft team, other changes need to follow the draft signature Trading rules, otherwise it is easy to make mistakes;
12. The schedule can be adjusted directly with one button; if it is modified separately, it must be ensured that the modified game time does not exceed the range of the first to the last game (after entering each mode, the unplayed game shall not be earlier than the latest game, Right-click the list to locate the latest session), click the schedule after the modification is over, then check the schedule, if there is a prompt, adjust the positioning of the game, modify the number of the simultaneous segment (the repeated number will be adjusted later, and numbered in order), modify Then repeat the schedule arrangement-check the schedule until there is no prompt; in the schedule option, the schedules other than the regular season are not sure where they appear and can not be modified temporarily;
13. The synchronized non-analog data in the career mode is only synchronized to Before the first year of the playoffs, subsequent changes are not recommended;
14. Happy gaming!

Photo.rar (optional) After downloading, unzip it to the software directory, or directly generate the software without downloading.

Common problems (see file: common problems and solutions for details):
1. The game is not loaded: whether the game version supported by the software is lower than the current game version; if the software such as CE is turned on, please close it temporarily; whether the game file name is NBA2K21. exe;
2. Display garbled characters: please try to modify the Text.ini file, including modifying the encoding mode, whether it is valid or not;
3. The game pops out: if the game can run normally after closing the software, try to close all the checkboxes of the homepage in the software, Then check one by one.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

V1.2.3 (20201023)
1. Fix the genuine networking problem;
2. Fix the bug that caused confusion when switching the draft list

V1.2.2 (20201022)
1. Improve the unlocking hidden option
2. Improve the teammate score A+
3. Repair only 4 career sponsors the bug
4. repair other bug

V1.2.1 (20,201,021)
1. repair some games question games yet loaded
2. maximum salary offer to fix the problem can not be used

V1.2 (20,201,021)
1. to support the game to version 1.04
2. Modify the logic of reading the game version
3. Fix the bug that sometimes fails when shooting on the homepage

V1.1 (20201020)
1. Added open park fancy dribble, random park fancy dribble, and MC protective gear repair (not tested)
2. Adjust the remaining number of timeouts to be the main/the remaining number of away timeouts
3. Fix the bug that the selection box is not unlocked after the game
4. Fix the 1.03 full sponsorship bug
5. Fix the 1.03 game version of the game rule bug

V1.0 official version ( 20201019)
1. Support the game to version 1.03
. 2. Add schedule sorting and check in the schedule
. 3. Remove draft save/load function
. 4. Fix some functions that cause game exit bug.
5. Fix reading of MC player names and social media names. Wrong bug
6. Home page description can be double-clicked to show/hide

V1.0 Beta (20201017)
1. All function modifications (only support game version 1.0)
4. Fix other bugs
Resource file download

Theres a new update out image is attached
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cartileakss

Postby Shuajota on Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:38 am

cartileakss wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
I think it is appropriate to create a thread dedicated exclusively to this Fantasy Star tool because this has enormous potential. It is the perfect Limnono alternative even with many more possibilities. Its author is Aleczou.
Here we can share our findings and experiences. I want to review this tool and do a tutorial when I understand how it works. I’ll keep this thread up to date. I have also uploaded for you a folder with all the portraits for players and coaches to make the interface more enjoyable when we are editing.

[ Image ]

-Fantasy Star Tool

-Optional Files:

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

4. Fix other bugs

Features:
1. Unlock game editor, hidden options, custom list, unlock action, pause dunk action preview, height limit, teammate score A+, cancel pause, player must hit the basket, dominate, full strength, park fancy dribble unlock Etc.; one-click repair of the clay figurines with full body photos; can be used for subsequent save and load operations by setting the configuration name; online/offline mode can be switched;
2. player modification: including free agent, current player, player creation, and rookie creation (Enter the rookie list), players in the game, potential rookies (after entering various modes). You can modify player information, attributes, badges, tendencies, hot spots, actions, equipment, contracts, data, etc. The configuration can be saved and imported directly later. Can be cloned, select the required project to load; MC mode can select player conversion in the player list;
3. Team: including basic information, city, arena, lineup, staff, jerseys, records, retired jerseys, business, salary management, etc. ;
4. Awards: including NBA records, season awards, hall of fame, best of the month, best of the week;
5. Name: including surname, first name, city, nationality (university) voice code modification;
7. Special: Special team lineup modification (not sure where this lineup appears, you need to change the All-Star lineup to the All-Star interface modification), the battle data between the teams;
8. All-Star : Including all-star venues, all-star lineups, US/world teams, three-point dunk contest players, after entering the three-point dunk contest, the scoring interface will automatically appear;
9. Schedule: season matchups, jerseys can be modified, one-click adjustment Schedule time;
10. Competition: you can modify the player data, physical strength, dominance, time, section, MC score, game speed, fatigue, injury, shooting must hit, game rules, etc.;
11. Career: You can modify your name, face-to-face, media name, playing time, fans, chemistry, data awards, sponsorship, template name, draft score (due to game settings, the top pick in the story must not be you), agent , Trial team, water bottle (including name, team logo, color), can synchronize the first-year regular season data to non-simulated data, comprehensive review 95, full sponsorship, automatic filling of modeling attributes, and maximum salary quotation;
12. Legendary manager: skill points, scores, experience, levels, action points, skills, awards, mood trust, trophies, etc.;
13. Settings: various settings (some of the game interfaces that cannot be seen have not yet tested effectiveness), game balance.

2. The software may report a virus, if you trust it, add it to the trust in the anti-virus software;
3. Do not use it for online functions, please use it with caution , Otherwise the consequences are at your own risk;
5. It is not recommended to modify some functions, especially the ID, if you modify it, you can double-click the background picture to unlock;
6. It is recommended to fill in the homepage configuration for the first use for later saving and reading Get data;
7. If you need to display player photos, you can open it in the upper right corner menu and create a photo cache;
8. Because the loading configuration function will synchronize almost all the content of the current interface, it is recommended to separately determine whether there are any that do not need to be synchronized. Modify it manually if any;
9. The custom list is only recommended to be opened when opening a new file, and closed after opening a new file. It is recommended to uncheck the box after entering the new game mode, otherwise the list will be synchronized when switching to another mode or the main interface;
11. It is not recommended to modify the original team in the draft (you need to ensure that each team has the original signature in each round), you can consider modifying only the draft team, other changes need to follow the draft signature Trading rules, otherwise it is easy to make mistakes;
12. The schedule can be adjusted directly with one button; if it is modified separately, it must be ensured that the modified game time does not exceed the range of the first to the last game (after entering each mode, the unplayed game shall not be earlier than the latest game, Right-click the list to locate the latest session), click the schedule after the modification is over, then check the schedule, if there is a prompt, adjust the positioning of the game, modify the number of the simultaneous segment (the repeated number will be adjusted later, and numbered in order), modify Then repeat the schedule arrangement-check the schedule until there is no prompt; in the schedule option, the schedules other than the regular season are not sure where they appear and can not be modified temporarily;
13. The synchronized non-analog data in the career mode is only synchronized to Before the first year of the playoffs, subsequent changes are not recommended;
14. Happy gaming!

Photo.rar (optional) After downloading, unzip it to the software directory, or directly generate the software without downloading.

1. The game is not loaded: whether the game version supported by the software is lower than the current game version; if the software such as CE is turned on, please close it temporarily; whether the game file name is NBA2K21. exe;
2. Display garbled characters: please try to modify the Text.ini file, including modifying the encoding mode, whether it is valid or not;
3. The game pops out: if the game can run normally after closing the software, try to close all the checkboxes of the homepage in the software, Then check one by one.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

V1.2.3 (20201023)

V1.2.2 (20201022)
4. repair other bug

V1.2.1 (20,201,021)

V1.2 (20,201,021)

V1.1 (20201020)
1. Added open park fancy dribble, random park fancy dribble, and MC protective gear repair (not tested)
2. Adjust the remaining number of timeouts to be the main/the remaining number of away timeouts

V1.0 Beta (20201017)
4. Fix other bugs
Resource file download

It´s a paid version.
Shuajota

Postby GGMatwe on Sat Dec 19, 2020 6:58 am

Shuajota wrote:
cartileakss wrote:
Shuajota wrote:

[ Image ]

-Fantasy Star Tool

-Optional Files:

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

4. Fix other bugs

Features:

14. Happy gaming!

V1.2.3 (20201023)

V1.2.2 (20201022)
4. repair other bug

V1.2.1 (20,201,021)

V1.2 (20,201,021)

V1.1 (20201020)

V1.0 Beta (20201017)
4. Fix other bugs
Resource file download

It´s a paid version.

its showing this and i dont know why its being weird
GGMatwe

Postby Shuajota on Sat Dec 19, 2020 7:36 am

GGMatwe wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
cartileakss wrote:
Shuajota wrote:

[ Image ]

-Fantasy Star Tool

-Optional Files:
Did you change your region to China?
phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

4. Fix other bugs

Features:

14. Happy gaming!

V1.2.3 (20201023)

V1.2.2 (20201022)
4. repair other bug

V1.2.1 (20,201,021)

V1.2 (20,201,021)

V1.1 (20201020)

V1.0 Beta (20201017)
4. Fix other bugs
Resource file download

It´s a paid version.

its showing this and i dont know why its being weird
Shuajota

Postby bash32 on Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:11 am

Any update for 1.08?
bash32

Postby Lyncaz on Sun May 02, 2021 2:06 am

Is there a working version of this tool? if so, where to get it?
Lyncaz

Postby tampy on Sun May 23, 2021 4:17 pm

No chance for the latest version of this?
tampy

Postby 4lter3g0 on Fri May 28, 2021 12:25 am

I just downloaded version 1.2.5 and I changed to simplified Chinese and everything loads up fine. However, nothing is actually working. For example, when I go into "Create Roster" and click on the "LeBron James" icon in Fantasy star, it never actually loads the players. I've tried starting the game via my shortcut and running Fantasy star as administrator. I even tried running FS as admin and starting the game from FS. Still, nothing is working.
4lter3g0

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K21 Modding