Invisible players

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K21 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Invisible players

Postby mariokas4 on Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:56 pm

how to fix invisible players in this game? i have Jalen Smith on Suns invisible. is it 2k's bug or its something u can fix by downloading cyberface or sth?
mariokas4

Re: Invisible players

Postby Bassman58 on Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:29 am

Invisible players mean you are missing the files for the CF or you have not assigned the correct CF ID to the roster. Use looyh's NBA 2K21 tool to assign the ID. Shuajota and TGsoGood both have tutorials on how to assign CF IDs using looyh's tool.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPydhZ ... PeRSmEVynQ
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWYQor ... SdmcsiEu5g
Bassman58

Postby Shuajota on Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:03 pm

mariokas4 wrote:how to fix invisible players in this game? i have Jalen Smith on Suns invisible. is it 2k's bug or its something u can fix by downloading cyberface or sth?

Did you buy the game? With the latest official update you should have those rookies cfs. If you have the steam version, click to verify the files and it will download the new files.
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com

Postby Pyretechnic on Thu May 13, 2021 1:18 am

Shuajota, I installed the NBA2k77 mod and some player are invisible do you know how to fix it?
Pyretechnic

Postby Shuajota on Thu May 13, 2021 1:45 am

Pyretechnic wrote:Shuajota, I installed the NBA2k77 mod and some player are invisible do you know how to fix it?

That sounds like your Mods folder is not complete and you are skipping some files. Make sure you have downloaded all the files. (I am not its author, so I recommend that you contact them). Anyway, if you find it annoying, with 2KTools you can assign it 1 (generic face) or another ID so that at least the player is shown on the court until its authors give you a solution.
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com

Postby Pyretechnic on Thu May 13, 2021 11:55 pm

Shuajota, I think it might be because my hook might be outdated do you know the most recent version?
Pyretechnic

Return to NBA 2K21 Modding