[SHUAJOTA] ATD 22-23 ROSTER UPDATE WITH REALISTIC CFS (STEAM, EPIC & OFFLINE)

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K21 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: 2021-2022 ATD ROSTER UPDATE 09.01.2021 + MYLEAGUE FILE 21-22 CALENDAR RELEASED

Postby Uncle Drew on Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:01 am

Paul Millsap signs with Brooklyn. Terms not disclosed as of yet.
Uncle Drew

Re: 2021-2022 ATD ROSTER UPDATE 09.01.2021 + MYLEAGUE FILE 21-22 CALENDAR RELEASED

Postby Shuajota on Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:07 am

Uncle Drew wrote:Paul Millsap signs with Brooklyn. Terms not disclosed as of yet.

Thank you @UncleDrew, I appreciate your help but I already knew it :D , I follow several websites to keep the roster updated. The new version will include the latest transactions and new cfs.
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com

Postby Uncle Drew on Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:53 am

Shuajota wrote:
Uncle Drew wrote:Paul Millsap signs with Brooklyn. Terms not disclosed as of yet.

Thank you @UncleDrew, I appreciate your help but I already knew it :D , I follow several websites to keep the roster updated. The new version will include the latest transactions and new cfs.

Ok, if you don't want me to post transactions, I won't. But you miss some. :?
Uncle Drew

Postby Shuajota on Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:17 am

Uncle Drew wrote:
Shuajota wrote:

Ok, if you don't want me to post transactions, I won't. But you miss some. :?

I appreciate your help and I have no problem if you want post the latest transactions here but I am already aware of them.
I know some are missing but these transactions have taken place after my last update. Im already updating the roster and I’m making some new cfs. I want to make more content for the next update.
Shuajota

Postby carmelo on Fri Sep 03, 2021 6:13 am

Great roster! Thank you! I hope to include new courts in the future!!
carmelo

Postby Shuajota on Fri Sep 03, 2021 9:39 am

carmelo wrote:Great roster! Thank you! I hope to include new courts in the future!!

Thank you.
Shuajota

Postby Shuajota on Fri Sep 03, 2021 9:40 am

V21.9.3 Released

Download: https://www.shuajota.com/2021/09/nba-2k ... e-atd.html

Changelog ATD V21.9.3
- Updated Latest Transactions 09.03.2021 (For example Paul Millsap on Brooklyn Nets roster).
- Updated contracts.
- Updated coaches and coaches settings.
- Updated Lineups.
- Updated 2021-2022 courts for Dallas Mavericks and Golden State Warriors (Credits to SRT-LeBron).
- Updated Headshots.
- Assigned IDs for new face scans: Grant Riller, Jeremiah Martin and Nathan Knight.
*Make sure you download the Modded Files V3.5

Shuajota

Re: 2021-2022 ATD ROSTER UPDATE 09.03.2021 + MYLEAGUE FILE 21-22 CALENDAR RELEASED

Postby Shuajota on Sat Sep 04, 2021 3:12 am

V21.9.4 Released

Download: https://www.shuajota.com/2021/09/nba-2k ... atd_3.html

Changelog ATD V21.9.4
- Updated Latest Transactions 09.04.2021 (It includes the latest trade between Boston Celtics and Memphis Grizzlies).
*Juancho Hernangómez (Celtics)
*Carsen Edwards (Grizzlies)
*Khris Dunn (Grizzlies)
- Added New DNAs: *Vit Krejci (Thunder)
- Updated contracts: Lauri Markkanen´s contract fixed.
- Updated Lineups.
- Updated 2021-2022 courts for Dallas Mavericks and Golden State Warriors (Credits to SRT-LeBron).
- Updated Headshots.
- Assigned IDs for new face scans: Grant Riller, Jeremiah Martin and Nathan Knight.

Shuajota

Re: 2021-2022 ATD ROSTER UPDATE V21.9.4 + MYLEAGUE FILE 21-22 CALENDAR RELEASED

Postby Shuajota on Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:36 am

Realistic Sliders User vs CPU and CPU vs CPU by Santicruyff for this ATD Roster

https://www.shuajota.com/2021/09/nba-2k ... -2021.html

Last edited by Shuajota on Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shuajota

Postby Santicruyff on Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:41 am

Hi guys, here I bring you two slidders for this roster and my league, they are not and I don't think they will be useful for others, in which I have been working for a long time, and with many simulations of quarter games of twelve minutes, about 7 or 8 each day until finally achieve what I wanted, which was to simulate as close as possible the nba of today.
One of the slidders is Cpu vs cpu, and that is not to be changed at all, any change I am not responsible for it not being as I am promising, also you have to understand that sometimes there may be a little crazy games where unreasonable things will happen, but that's why I invite you not to try it in a few games, but to give it continuity to discover its true potential.

The other slidder is User vs cpu, and in this one what you should never touch is the cpu part, and in the user part only modify the following parameters:
On offense:
Inside Shot Success
Close Shot Success
Mid-Range Success
3PT Success
Layup Success
Contact Shot Success
In Attributes
Offensive Awareness
Offensive Consistency

Only these parameters in the attack part will be raised or lowered depending on our level against the cpu, I always recommend to do it 5 by 5, either we add or remove the value we have in one of these parameters, until they are at the level that allows us to have more fun and rivalry against the cpu.

To adapt our defense, we will do the same to lower or raise that amount, with the following parameters:
In Defense:
Steal Success
In Attributes:
On-Ball Defense
Stealing
Blocking

Especially in On-Ball defense is where you can get some improvements, and this I am going to say now only in exceptional cases, when nothing works and until we can improve or adapt our defense to the cpu, only in that case and to put it back as it was, we would have to lower very gradually in the Cpu these parameters:

On Offense:
Inside Shot Success
Close Shot Success
Mid-Range Success
3PT Success
Layup Success
Contact Shot Success

Although we should not but it is necessary, the Cpu where it has its parameters just placed is the most realistic possible hit, but if our defense not being as good as we would like affects the hit of the Cpu to be higher than it is the reality, only in that case, as I just said, is when they should be modified.

You will find the slidder in 2k share, with my user name MartelCruyff and the name of the content is:
Martel Cpu vs cpu
Martel user vs cpu

I hope you like it and enjoy the experience.
Santicruyff

Postby Rimbaud82 on Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:37 am

Santicruyff wrote:Hi guys, here I bring you two slidders for this roster and my league, they are not and I don't think they will be useful for others, in which I have been working for a long time, and with many simulations of quarter games of twelve minutes, about 7 or 8 each day until finally achieve what I wanted, which was to simulate as close as possible the nba of today.
One of the slidders is Cpu vs cpu, and that is not to be changed at all, any change I am not responsible for it not being as I am promising, also you have to understand that sometimes there may be a little crazy games where unreasonable things will happen, but that's why I invite you not to try it in a few games, but to give it continuity to discover its true potential.

The other slidder is User vs cpu, and in this one what you should never touch is the cpu part, and in the user part only modify the following parameters:
On offense:
Inside Shot Success
Close Shot Success
Mid-Range Success
3PT Success
Layup Success
Contact Shot Success
In Attributes
Offensive Awareness
Offensive Consistency

Only these parameters in the attack part will be raised or lowered depending on our level against the cpu, I always recommend to do it 5 by 5, either we add or remove the value we have in one of these parameters, until they are at the level that allows us to have more fun and rivalry against the cpu.

To adapt our defense, we will do the same to lower or raise that amount, with the following parameters:
In Defense:
Steal Success
In Attributes:
On-Ball Defense
Stealing
Blocking

Especially in On-Ball defense is where you can get some improvements, and this I am going to say now only in exceptional cases, when nothing works and until we can improve or adapt our defense to the cpu, only in that case and to put it back as it was, we would have to lower very gradually in the Cpu these parameters:

On Offense:
Inside Shot Success
Close Shot Success
Mid-Range Success
3PT Success
Layup Success
Contact Shot Success

Although we should not but it is necessary, the Cpu where it has its parameters just placed is the most realistic possible hit, but if our defense not being as good as we would like affects the hit of the Cpu to be higher than it is the reality, only in that case, as I just said, is when they should be modified.

You will find the slidder in 2k share, with my user name MartelCruyff and the name of the content is:
Martel Cpu vs cpu
Martel user vs cpu

I hope you like it and enjoy the experience.

Thanks, I'll try them out.
Rimbaud82

Re: 2021-2022 ATD ROSTER UPDATE V21.9.4 + MYLEAGUE FILE + REALISTIC SLIDERS!

Postby Shuajota on Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:34 am

New Update V21.9.5

Download: https://www.shuajota.com/2021/09/nba-2k ... td_75.html

Join Me on Discord for More Updates and Tutorials: https://discord.gg/7dbhWmbdkQ

Changelog ATD V21.9.5

- Updated Latest Transactions 09.04.2021 (It includes the latest trade between Boston Celtics and Memphis Grizzlies).
*LaMarcus Aldridge (Brooklyn Nets)
*Paul Millsap (Brooklyn Nets)
*Jahlil Okafor (Brooklyn Nets)
*Sekou Doumbouya (Brooklyn Nets)
*Kris Dunn (Grizzlies)
*DeAndre Jordan (Lakers)
- Updated Lineups.
- Updated Headshots.

Updated Headshots based on the latest transactions

Download: https://www.shuajota.com/2021/09/nba-2k ... 42021.html

*Updated roster with DeAndre Jordan + real contract on Lakers roster

Updated Headshot: https://www.shuajota.com/2021/09/nba-2k ... geles.html

Shuajota

Postby z19900726 on Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:46 am

Hello, my friend. I think the Rockets are missing one player on your list by the name of almonie Brooks wearing the no. 7 jersey
z19900726

Postby Shuajota on Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:02 am

z19900726 wrote:Hello, my friend. I think the Rockets are missing one player on your list by the name of almonie Brooks wearing the no. 7 jersey

Thank you @z19900726, I fixed it. It´s on 2KShare. My cyberface is already in Modded Files v3.5 so you only need to redownload the roster.

Shuajota

Re: 2021-2022 ATD ROSTER UPDATE V21.9.5 + MYLEAGUE FILE + REALISTIC SLIDERS!

Postby bomberntc on Sat Sep 04, 2021 4:41 pm

For some reason, on this latest roster Kevin Durant's player model is completely invisible for me. I've tried deleting his cyberface ID from the modded files, I've tried using multiple different cyberfaces, I've also tried verifying my game files and none of this works. I was wondering if this is an issue only I'm having or if it's a bug with the roster itself
bomberntc

Postby Santicruyff on Sat Sep 04, 2021 6:25 pm

Hi guys, I forgot to tell you that the recommended game speed for both slidders is 50.
Santicruyff

Postby Shuajota on Sat Sep 04, 2021 6:44 pm

bomberntc wrote:For some reason, on this latest roster Kevin Durant's player model is completely invisible for me. I've tried deleting his cyberface ID from the modded files, I've tried using multiple different cyberfaces, I've also tried verifying my game files and none of this works. I was wondering if this is an issue only I'm having or if it's a bug with the roster itself

I didn’t add a cyberface for Durant because I only include my cfs for missing face scans and rookies. So it is your issue because you probably installed a wrong cf for him. Remove your current Mods folder and try just with my folder 3.5. It should work.
Shuajota

Postby Shuajota on Mon Sep 06, 2021 10:09 am

New Update V21.9.7

Download: https://www.shuajota.com/2021/09/nba-2k ... atd_5.html

Join Me on Discord for More Updates and Tutorials: https://discord.gg/7dbhWmbdkQ

Changelog ATD V21.9.7

-Updated NBA 2K22 Presentation (Thanks to Ajo)

-Assigned IDs for Updated 2021-22 Murals (Thanks to TheG)

- Updated Latest Transactions 09.07.2021 (It includes Marques Chriss on Portland Trail Blazers roster).
*Marques Chriss (Portland Trail Blazers)
*Kris Dunn (Grizzlies)
*DeAndre Jordan (Lakers)
- Updated Lineups.
- Updated 2021-2022 courts for Miami Heat, Dallas Mavericks and Golden State Warriors (Credits to SRT-LeBron).
- Updated Headshots.
- Assigned IDs for new face scans: Jaden Springer, Trendon Watford, Armoni Brooks, Grant Riller, Jeremiah Martin and Nathan Knight.

*Make sure you download the Modded Files V4.0
Shuajota

Postby bomberntc on Mon Sep 06, 2021 10:19 am

Shuajota wrote:
bomberntc wrote:For some reason, on this latest roster Kevin Durant's player model is completely invisible for me. I've tried deleting his cyberface ID from the modded files, I've tried using multiple different cyberfaces, I've also tried verifying my game files and none of this works. I was wondering if this is an issue only I'm having or if it's a bug with the roster itself

I didn’t add a cyberface for Durant because I only include my cfs for missing face scans and rookies. So it is your issue because you probably installed a wrong cf for him. Remove your current Mods folder and try just with my folder 3.5. It should work.

Worked, thank you!
bomberntc

Re: 2021-2022 ATD ROSTER UPDATE V21.9.7 + MYLEAGUE FILE + REALISTIC SLIDERS!

Postby iFahad81 on Tue Sep 07, 2021 2:23 am

hi Shuajota

There is duplicated Mac MCclung in Lakers

i tried to removed 1 from the roster inside the game but the other one moves to free agency.
iFahad81

Postby crash_override on Tue Sep 07, 2021 2:26 am

Shuajota wrote:
New Update V21.9.7

[ Image ]

Changelog ATD V21.9.7

- Updated Latest Transactions 09.07.2021 (It includes Marques Chriss on Portland Trail Blazers roster).
*Kris Dunn (Grizzlies)
*DeAndre Jordan (Lakers)
- Updated Lineups.
- Updated 2021-2022 courts for Miami Heat, Dallas Mavericks and Golden State Warriors (Credits to SRT-LeBron).
- Updated Headshots.
- Assigned IDs for new face scans: Jaden Springer, Trendon Watford, Armoni Brooks, Grant Riller, Jeremiah Martin and Nathan Knight.

Hi Shuajota,

Can't download on google drive, any chance on uploading this on other links like mediafire.

Thank you
crash_override

Postby Shuajota on Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:17 am

crash_override wrote:
Shuajota wrote:
New Update V21.9.7

[ Image ]

Changelog ATD V21.9.7

*Kris Dunn (Grizzlies)
*DeAndre Jordan (Lakers)
- Updated Lineups.
- Updated Headshots.

Hi Shuajota,

Can't download on google drive, any chance on uploading this on other links like mediafire.

Thank you

I´ll upload it to Mega.
Shuajota

Postby gyozalee on Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:26 am

hey @Shuajota, am not sure if this has been mentioned previously; if it has, I apologize.

Will you be releasing AIO version (Roster + CFs) close to start of NBA season?
gyozalee

Postby Shuajota on Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:16 am

gyozalee wrote:hey @Shuajota, am not sure if this has been mentioned previously; if it has, I apologize.

Will you be releasing AIO version (Roster + CFs) close to start of NBA season?

I haven't mentioned it but I am updating the roster regularly, and my Modded folder is all in one. But yes, although I will focus on 2K22 (I have a project in mind that I will announce this weekend) I will continue to update this roster and there will be an "Opening Night" version.
Shuajota

Postby Uncle Drew on Tue Sep 07, 2021 2:22 pm

Chicago signs Alize Johnson, Matt Thomas and Stanley Johnson.
Uncle Drew

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K21 Modding