NBA2K21 Remastered v2 - Download Here | No Further Updates

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K21 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: NBA 2K21 Remastered OUT NOW!! Download in this thread

Postby Xenmaksu on Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:48 am

Does anyone have a link to Mochna Studio Lighting mod?
Xenmaksu

Re: NBA 2K21 Remastered OUT NOW!! Hotfix v1.0b

Postby Mahmood on Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:07 am

We have released a quick Hotfix on our release post! This fixes issues that some faced with reshade, turns out Google Drive didn't upload some required files.
Note: You MUST download Remastered from the original link, the hotfix does not contain the mod.
I've modded for 4 games (2K20, 2K21, 2K22, 2K23) and don't plan on stopping!
PM if you have questions or need anything, I'm always around!
You can call me Mood. :)
----------------------------------------
Mahmood
"Mood"

Postby fumanchu on Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:40 pm

Hotfix link is blocked by mediafire.
:twisted:
fumanchu
D' Energizer

Postby Mahmood on Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:03 pm

fumanchu wrote:Hotfix link is blocked by mediafire.

Resolved!
Mahmood
"Mood"

Postby z19900726 on Sat Jun 26, 2021 1:03 am

[PVT}E]FH{TO65I2NIR54CU.jpg
I would like to ask you how this patch you can not send to close the thing that runs the pa number
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
z19900726

Postby Mahmood on Sat Jun 26, 2021 3:43 am

z19900726 wrote:
[PVT}E]FH{TO65I2NIR54CU.jpg
I would like to ask you how this patch you can not send to close the thing that runs the pa number

You can deactivate that by opening the Reshade overlay, clicking Settings, and then scrolling all the way down in the overlay until you see 'FPS Overlay' and 'Frame Time', you can uncheck those boxes.
Mahmood
"Mood"

Postby Juri_B_Sports_YT on Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:55 am

How do you remove the fps clock at the bottom that is so annoying!
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder! Be Great and Never Hate! (Y) :D :)
Juri_B_Sports_YT

Postby Mahmood on Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:23 am

SHDX3 wrote:How do you remove the fps clock at the bottom that is so annoying!

You can deactivate that by opening the Reshade overlay, clicking Settings, and then scrolling all the way down in the overlay until you see 'FPS Overlay' and 'Frame Time', you can uncheck those boxes.
If we end up sending another iteration of the Reshade we'll make sure that's not included, sorry about that!
Mahmood
"Mood"

Postby Juri_B_Sports_YT on Sat Jun 26, 2021 9:05 am

Mahmood wrote:
SHDX3 wrote:How do you remove the fps clock at the bottom that is so annoying!

If we end up sending another iteration of the Reshade we'll make sure that's not included, sorry about that!

Game crashes when I try to check the boxes
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder! Be Great and Never Hate! (Y) :D :)
Juri_B_Sports_YT

Postby Bonnie on Sat Jun 26, 2021 11:15 am

This mods, after I installed it, I deleted it. Because it looks a little cheap, I'm talking about the quality of the picture, the lack of pixels, and the irrationality of the picture. I hope more efforts will be made in the future.....
Bonnie

Postby Prolifick on Sat Jun 26, 2021 11:20 am

where can i find mochna studio lighting?
Prolifick

Postby Mahmood on Sat Jun 26, 2021 11:44 am

Bonnie wrote:This mods, after I installed it, I deleted it. Because it looks a little cheap, I'm talking about the quality of the picture, the lack of pixels, and the irrationality of the picture. I hope more efforts will be made in the future.....

This is because of AA being set to 1 when using the Reshade. It causes the pictures to show up more pixelly, which is something I can't control. If you don't use the Reshade, and keep the AA at 4, everything will display at the correct quality. And as for effort, we worked on this for only a month, and it was a hell of a lot of work. Hope you give it a try again.
Mahmood
"Mood"

Postby piurko19 on Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:19 pm

Awesome remaster! :bowdown: :bowdown2: I want to put into only a new Edit Player lighting? What are the files names for it?
piurko19

Postby Mahmood on Mon Jun 28, 2021 9:40 am

piurko19 wrote:Awesome remaster! :bowdown: :bowdown2: I want to put into only a new Edit Player lighting? What are the files names for it?

The Edit Player lighting is contained within the lightrig_createplayer.SCNE in global.iff.
Mahmood
"Mood"

Postby Mahmood on Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:34 am

I will soon be releasing an update with updated courts (many users cited some were old, and some lower quality, I agree), and this will also contain the hotfix that was previously released as well as the entirety of Remastered. If you guys have any further suggestions, recommendations or requests, please let me know. :)
Mahmood
"Mood"

Re: NBA 2K21 Remastered OUT NOW!! Hotfix Here, v1.1 Coming Soon

Postby K4rl26 on Mon Jun 28, 2021 4:27 pm

Thank you!! This is really amazing! My suggestion is to make the game more realistic looking maybe an enb or some graphic mods can help.
K4rl26

Postby Slata on Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:25 pm

Mahmood wrote:
I will soon be releasing an update with updated courts (many users cited some were old, and some lower quality, I agree), and this will also contain the hotfix that was previously released as well as the entirety of Remastered. If you guys have any further suggestions, recommendations or requests, please let me know. :)

well done and thank you for this work !! can you put another mod for sweat? because it is very weak or even non-existent.

otherwise I just have a little problem with the stopwatch on the floor which has disappeared. is this a bug or do you know how to get it reset?

thank you
Slata

Postby buddaking on Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:12 am

Slata wrote:
Mahmood wrote:

well done and thank you for this work !! can you put another mod for sweat? because it is very weak or even non-existent.

otherwise I just have a little problem with the stopwatch on the floor which has disappeared. is this a bug or do you know how to get it reset?

thank you

Just remove the onfloorshotclock.iff file from your 2k mod file. It was included in mahmood 2k remastered file. Once i remove that and restarted the game. the floor clock was back on the floor. Honestly I'm not a fan of this mod. I appreciated the effort to the fullest but the arenas looks outdated as Mahmood stated.

There was no local ads near the basketball stanchion in the arenas. Floor courts are all stock with national boardcast floors. The arenas are to dark and dull.

Again i truly appreciate the effort Mahmood. I know tons of work with into this but maybe i was expecting more.

Looking forward to the second version.
buddaking

Postby Yosjos283 on Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:56 am

hi
maybe im missing something but i downloaded the v1.0 and copied everything to the mods folder ,then copied the files from the hotfix to that folder , i load the game and nothing is different ..what am i doing wrong?
never installed a mod before
thank you

edit:works now
didnt understand the last step:"Select "MochnaRTNeutral" from your Reshade list and try it out in game! "
how do i select it?
Yosjos283

Postby Slata on Wed Jun 30, 2021 3:54 am

buddaking wrote:
Slata wrote:
Mahmood wrote:

thank you

Just remove the onfloorshotclock.iff file from your 2k mod file. It was included in mahmood 2k remastered file. Once i remove that and restarted the game. the floor clock was back on the floor. Honestly I'm not a fan of this mod. I appreciated the effort to the fullest but the arenas looks outdated as Mahmood stated.

There was no local ads near the basketball stanchion in the arenas. Floor courts are all stock with national boardcast floors. The arenas are to dark and dull.

Again i truly appreciate the effort Mahmood. I know tons of work with into this but maybe i was expecting more.

Looking forward to the second version.

thanks man :applaud:
Slata

Postby Petar317 on Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:28 pm

Yoo nice mod, but which files you used to replace badge color and circle around ovrl rating in roster view?
Petar317

Postby Mahmood on Thu Jul 01, 2021 5:18 am

Petar317 wrote:Yoo nice mod, but which files you used to replace badge color and circle around ovrl rating in roster view?

I don't exactly remember the file names but you could likely find them if you dug through my release files. They're very easy to change, though.
Mahmood
"Mood"

Postby Kyleswrld on Thu Jul 01, 2021 9:20 am

Mahmood wrote:
Petar317 wrote:Yoo nice mod, but which files you used to replace badge color and circle around ovrl rating in roster view?

I don't exactly remember the file names but you could likely find them if you dug through my release files. They're very easy to change, though.

Hello Mahmood, what file name is the edit player backround in? I didnt want to replace any of my files so I just copied and pasted and skipped the ones that I had in my mods folder
Kyleswrld

Postby Mahmood on Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:19 am

Kyleswrld wrote:
Mahmood wrote:

Hello Mahmood, what file name is the edit player backround in? I didnt want to replace any of my files so I just copied and pasted and skipped the ones that I had in my mods folder

In the gooeyfrontend, it's the createaplayer_env.SCNE file.
Mahmood
"Mood"

Postby Nilldo on Fri Jul 02, 2021 10:16 pm

Many of the courts are just grey, and the game will not start. SOme of them are the Raptors, Celtics, Nets, and 76ers. Not sure if this is on my end or the mods? I did the install correctly and followed the text doc.
Nilldo

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K21 Modding