NBA2K21 Remastered v2 - Download Here | No Further Updates

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K21 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: NBA 2K21 Remastered v2 OUT NOW!!!

Postby Mahmood on Sun Aug 08, 2021 5:45 am

KramNaj wrote:Will you include the true-to-life Nike Bench Shirts on the upcoming update?

Unfortunately not, I still haven't found a fix for the problem I ran into. What happens is the shirts do change, but then that new design is also placed onto the warmup jackets in place of the logo I replaced, so it looks incredibly goofy. If anyone knows their way around fixing that or if they know where the warmup binaries are, please let me know.
I've modded for 4 games (2K20, 2K21, 2K22, 2K23) and don't plan on stopping!
PM if you have questions or need anything, I'm always around!
You can call me Mood. :)
----------------------------------------
Mahmood
"Mood"

Re: NBA 2K21 Remastered v2 OUT NOW!!!

Postby christianwidjaya on Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:48 pm

Mahmood wrote:
Hi all! Been reading the latest comments and reports given about 2.0, and I'll be putting out a 2K21 Remastered v2.5 that contains a fix for widescreen users [correct menu scaling without clipping], I'll be defaulting the portrait and jersey select lighting back to the white light [like the edit player lighting], and fixing some other hex data issues that lay within the project. I don't know when this will come, but I may put out the update in about two weeks or so. If you run into any issues or have any suggestions, feel free to reply to this post, and I'll do my best to get to it.

Thanks for your effort, can't wait!
Last edited by christianwidjaya on Tue Aug 24, 2021 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
christianwidjaya

Ceasing Development on 2K21 Remastered

Postby Mahmood on Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:01 am

Hi all, just an update to post. I've decided to stop work on 2K21 Remastered, and it'll stay as is. I've recently started college and will have to work, so my time for modmaking has lowered. In addition to this, I also feel that it'd be better if I were to instead focus on content for 2K22. Though the game isn't out yet, I have a lot of ideas, and have some stuff concepted out already. You can also count on seeing a 2K22 Remastered releasing. Sorry to disappoint those waiting on the update, but I feel like it'll be better this way. If you have any questions about the mod, or any small personal requests, reply to this post.

Last edited by Mahmood on Wed Aug 25, 2021 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mahmood
"Mood"

Re: Ceasing Development on 2K21 Remastered

Postby Shuajota on Mon Aug 23, 2021 6:39 pm

Mahmood wrote:
Hi all, just an update to post. I've decided to stop work on 2K21 Remastered, and it'll stay as is. I've recently started college and will have to work, so my time for modmaking has lowered. In addition to this, I also feel that it'd be better if I were to instead focus on content for 2K22. Though the game isn't out yet, I have a lot of ideas, and have some stuff concepted out already. You can also count on seeing a 2K22 Remastered releasing. Sorry to disappoint those waiting on the update, but I feel like it'll be better this way. If you have any questions about the mod, or any small personal requests, reply to this post.

The modding is just a hobby. You have to prioritize what is important in this life: studies, work, family, etc. although not many people understand this. Even so you still have done a tremendous work on 2K21 and we are very grateful to you for that. Good luck this year in college and looking forward to seeing your future projects.
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com

Postby christianwidjaya on Tue Aug 24, 2021 1:53 am

Mahmood wrote:

Thank you for your effort for the mod, really appreciate your work into it. Life comes first, so no worries about the support drop. However, can you tell us where you edit the purple lighting so we can try to edit them back to white ourselves? Thanks again!
christianwidjaya

Postby Mahmood on Wed Aug 25, 2021 4:22 am

christianwidjaya wrote:
Mahmood wrote:

Thank you for your effort for the mod, really appreciate your work into it. Life comes first, so no worries about the support drop. However, can you tell us where you edit the purple lighting so we can try to edit them back to white ourselves? Thanks again!

Those lighting files are in the global.iff, open it up with 7Zip and edit the createplayer lightrig and the lightrig menu scne files with Notepad++.
You can do this by changing the color values under each of the spotlight shapes to [1.0, 1.0, 1.0, 1.0], which is the RGBA code for White.
(Make sure to edit each value under the spotlight shapes, there are about 3 spotlight shapes in total)

Mahmood
"Mood"

Postby christianwidjaya on Sat Aug 28, 2021 8:05 pm

Mahmood wrote:
christianwidjaya wrote:
Mahmood wrote:

Those lighting files are in the global.iff, open it up with 7Zip and edit the createplayer lightrig and the lightrig menu scne files with Notepad++.
You can do this by changing the color values under each of the spotlight shapes to [1.0, 1.0, 1.0, 1.0], which is the RGBA code for White.
(Make sure to edit each value under the spotlight shapes, there are about 3 spotlight shapes in total)

[ Image ]

Okay, thanks! How about diffuses though?
christianwidjaya

Postby Mahmood on Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:41 am

christianwidjaya wrote:
Mahmood wrote:
christianwidjaya wrote:
Mahmood wrote:

[ Image ]

Diffuses can stay the same as far as I know, no need to change them.
Mahmood
"Mood"

Postby christianwidjaya on Mon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 pm

Mahmood wrote:
christianwidjaya wrote:
Mahmood wrote:
christianwidjaya wrote:
Mahmood wrote:

[ Image ]

Diffuses can stay the same as far as I know, no need to change them.

Thank you! It's working fine now
christianwidjaya

Re: NBA2K21 Remastered v2 - Download Here | No Further Updates

Postby taka on Wed Nov 03, 2021 3:21 pm

is there a way to edit the crowd? the lakers playoff crowd has white shirts for whatever reason. i can't find any thread on how to edit the crowd.
taka

Re: NBA2K21 Remastered v2 - Download Here | No Further Updates

Postby mogotron272 on Mon Mar 21, 2022 6:05 am

How to Uninstall this thing??
mogotron272

Previous

Return to NBA 2K21 Modding