NBA2K21 Remastered v2 - Download Here | No Further Updates

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K21 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Re: NBA 2K21 Remastered OUT NOW!! Hotfix Here, v1.1 Coming Soon

Postby Mahmood on Sat Jul 03, 2021 2:46 pm

Nilldo wrote:Many of the courts are just grey, and the game will not start. SOme of them are the Raptors, Celtics, Nets, and 76ers. Not sure if this is on my end or the mods? I did the install correctly and followed the text doc.

I'll look into this for the next update, this is the first case I've heard of like that. Could be the newest update messing things up.
I've modded for 4 games (2K20, 2K21, 2K22, 2K23) and don't plan on stopping!
PM if you have questions or need anything, I'm always around!
You can call me Mood. :)
----------------------------------------
Mahmood
"Mood"

Postby Nilldo on Wed Jul 07, 2021 6:28 am

Mahmood wrote:
Nilldo wrote:Many of the courts are just grey, and the game will not start. SOme of them are the Raptors, Celtics, Nets, and 76ers. Not sure if this is on my end or the mods? I did the install correctly and followed the text doc.

I'll look into this for the next update, this is the first case I've heard of like that. Could be the newest update messing things up.

Upon further playing it seems to be only during away games; home games work fine. The courts and arenas do not load in, and the game will not start. I'm playing with the Heat in MyLeague if that helps any.
Nilldo

Postby Mahmood on Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:05 pm

Nilldo wrote:
Mahmood wrote:

Upon further playing it seems to be only during away games; home games work fine. The courts and arenas do not load in, and the game will not start. I'm playing with the Heat in MyLeague if that helps any.

I had that same issue a few weeks ago right after the update, but it was with every game I played.
I fixed it by deleting a cyberface pack by Jeek313, not sure why that affected anything but it's incredibly weird sometimes.
I'll definitely ask around and see if there's any commonality in that and I'll get it remediated for the next version.
Mahmood
"Mood"

Re: NBA 2K21 Remastered OUT NOW!! Hotfix Here, v2.0 Coming This Month

Postby Mahmood on Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:43 am

If you are having any issues with the mod, as in things not loading or taking effect, 2K's recent update has made mods a little finnicky and they just sometimes don't load, similar to how the plugin functioned at this point in 2K20. Version 2.0 will be releasing this month with more fixes, social media changes, and more overhauled presentation elements, including newer and higher resolution courts.

Mahmood
"Mood"

Postby KramNaj on Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:02 am

Thank you very much for a job well done project! I never looked back on 2k20 when I used your remastered mod. It is definitely a whole new experience on what you guys did. I am looking forward on the upcoming updates that could fix some of its issues. An amazing project indeed. Hoping for more improvements! Good luck :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :bowdown2: :bowdown2: :bowdown2: :bowdown2: :bowdown2:
KramNaj

Postby Mahmood on Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:38 am

We've been working hard since the release of v1, and v2 will feature new courts, a new menu background, renewed presentation elements, and much more. We've also undergone a full re-make of our main cover art / bootup assets to much higher-resolution images. Many gave solid feedback about our purple hud elements being too bright, and I couldn't but agree, so we've toned down the brightness and instead switched to a next-gen like palette to really tie the UI together. We're also creating a 30-pack of true-to-life Nike Bench Shirts to better contribute to the feeling of realism in the game. Our Next-Gen Edit Player background will also be packaged within v2. Previews of v2 can be seen below.

Mahmood
"Mood"

Re: NBA 2K21 Remastered OUT NOW!! v2.0 Previews, Coming This Month

Postby Shuajota on Mon Jul 19, 2021 8:14 am

Great job.
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com

Re: NBA 2K21 Remastered OUT NOW!! v2.0 Previews, Coming This Month

Postby Mahmood on Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:54 am

Happy again to announce that 2K21 Remastered v2 will be releasing tomorrow at 1 PM EST. This version contains numerous fixes concerning courts, some menu elements, and hex edits that went wrong before. Expect to see new high-resolution UI elements, a much better menu (revamped pause menu, shoe creator, next-gen edit player bg w/ lighting, etc.) and much, much more. However, this version will no longer include the 30 Nike Bench Shirts. I ran into a problem creating them and until I can figure it out, they likely won't release in any capacity. See you all tomorrow!

Mahmood
"Mood"

Re: NBA 2K21 Remastered OUT NOW!! v2.0 Previews, Coming Tomorrow!

Postby Mahmood on Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:33 am

NBA 2K21 Remastered v2.0 is now available for download. With this version comes a plethora of new changes and refinements to better round out the 2K21 PC experience. Check out our re-done menus, now with sharper visuals and better readability, including HD textures across the board to better tie everything together. With continued Social Media customization within MyLeague and brand new courts with lightmaps that tie in with Mochna's Studio Lighting and his Ray-Tracing Reshade, we continue to push the bar. If you have any issues with this version, please reply to this thread or message me on Discord at Mahmood#0001.

Previews: https://imgur.com/a/hZSiOoT

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/eq2dpqhh ... i.zip/file
Mahmood
"Mood"

Re: NBA 2K21 Remastered v2 OUT NOW!!!

Postby Zhaguinaz on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:12 am

(Y) :D Another W, really good work bro !
Vince Carter :bowdown: :bowdown2:
Zhaguinaz

Postby mking2 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:11 am

nice work now it feels like 2k10 on steroids :fire: :fire:
mking2

Postby BayKobe on Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:37 am

Best mod I've ever installed. Fantastic job by all involved. Can't wait to see what else you guys have planned
BayKobe

Postby imsodumb on Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:07 pm

I have no crowd & no stadium just court when playing with current NBA teams. Works fine with WNBA or classic teams
imsodumb

Postby Mahmood on Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:56 am

imsodumb wrote:I have no crowd & no stadium just court when playing with current NBA teams. Works fine with WNBA or classic teams

Are you an offline user by chance?
Mahmood
"Mood"

Postby gregotin on Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:36 pm

Very good job ! Thank you and bravo :)

EDIT : It seems that i can't save myleague anymore since i installed the mod... Anyone know where the issue could be ?
gregotin

Postby Petar317 on Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:46 pm

Can you please tell me which files are used to change roster viewer, like the way stats look and badge color and circle around ovr rating?
Petar317

Postby gyozalee on Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:46 pm

I am keen to install but I need to understand how to uninstall (in case I don't like it).

Can you please advise removal / uninstallation process?
gyozalee

Postby Mahmood on Mon Aug 02, 2021 1:20 pm

gyozalee wrote:I am keen to install but I need to understand how to uninstall (in case I don't like it).

Can you please advise removal / uninstallation process?

I would recommend creating another mod folder for this project and renaming your other one. So, if you don't like it, you could delete it and still have your other mod folder. If you like it, you drag it to your current one. That's what I would do.
Mahmood
"Mood"

Postby KramNaj on Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:22 pm

Thank you for the time and effort! You guys did an amazing job redefining the visual experience in game. Hoping for more contents to be put for the future. :100: :100: :fire: :fire:
KramNaj

Postby christianwidjaya on Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:58 pm

Can we have option to remove purple lights on MyCareer Character? It just feels bit weird to be there on several occasion. To make it worse, when you are in your own team's court and when people raise your face billboard, it filled with purple lights from the top right. I think we should have that option to get it removed.
christianwidjaya

Postby imsodumb on Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:03 am

Mahmood wrote:
imsodumb wrote:I have no crowd & no stadium just court when playing with current NBA teams. Works fine with WNBA or classic teams

Are you an offline user by chance?

no
imsodumb

Postby gyozalee on Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:15 am

christianwidjaya wrote:Can we have option to remove purple lights on MyCareer Character? It just feels bit weird to be there on several occasion. To make it worse, when you are in your own team's court and when people raise your face billboard, it filled with purple lights from the top right. I think we should have that option to get it removed.

@Mahmood, I agree; i think this reshade is a bit heavy on the purple effect. In general/overall really, not just MyCareer but then perhaps it is just my personal taste.

Is there anything that I/we can do to tone down the purple light slightly?
gyozalee

Postby christianwidjaya on Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:46 pm

gyozalee wrote:
christianwidjaya wrote:Can we have option to remove purple lights on MyCareer Character? It just feels bit weird to be there on several occasion. To make it worse, when you are in your own team's court and when people raise your face billboard, it filled with purple lights from the top right. I think we should have that option to get it removed.

@Mahmood, I agree; i think this reshade is a bit heavy on the purple effect. In general/overall really, not just MyCareer but then perhaps it is just my personal taste.

Is there anything that I/we can do to tone down the purple light slightly?

I don't have the reshade active, it's the lighting part from the game files that changed from white to purple. There's several user that prefers to use white lights instead of purple like I do. I think there's should be two branches of this where we can use white lights if we like it better...
christianwidjaya

Postby Mahmood on Sat Aug 07, 2021 2:02 pm

Hi all! Been reading the latest comments and reports given about 2.0, and I'll be putting out a 2K21 Remastered v2.5 that contains a fix for widescreen users [correct menu scaling without clipping], I'll be defaulting the portrait and jersey select lighting back to the white light [like the edit player lighting], and fixing some other hex data issues that lay within the project. I don't know when this will come, but I may put out the update in about two weeks or so. If you run into any issues or have any suggestions, feel free to reply to this post, and I'll do my best to get to it.
Mahmood
"Mood"

Postby KramNaj on Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:18 am

Will you include the true-to-life Nike Bench Shirts on the upcoming update?
KramNaj

PreviousNext

Return to NBA 2K21 Modding