Arena Modding Tutorials

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K21 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

Arena Modding Tutorials

Postby bigdimesnatedawg on Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:45 am

Any arena modding tutorials available? I am able to import arenas successfully to blender, make a few adjustments, however after exporting none of the changes seem to save. Using blender 2.8 and the most recent importer/exporter tool. Suggestions or thoughts?
bigdimesnatedawg

Re: Arena Modding Tutorials

Postby aholbert32 on Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:25 am

bigdimesnatedawg wrote:Any arena modding tutorials available? I am able to import arenas successfully to blender, make a few adjustments, however after exporting none of the changes seem to save. Using blender 2.8 and the most recent importer/exporter tool. Suggestions or thoughts?

This. I've been asking for a arena tutorial for months but nothing has come from it. I would love to help with it but all the Blender tutorials I see are for faces.
aholbert32

Re: Arena Modding Tutorials

Postby rtomb_03 on Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:46 pm

bigdimesnatedawg wrote:Any arena modding tutorials available? I am able to import arenas successfully to blender, make a few adjustments, however after exporting none of the changes seem to save. Using blender 2.8 and the most recent importer/exporter tool. Suggestions or thoughts?

you can learn the basic from this thread viewtopic.php?f=258&t=110252 , for advance arena editing you need to understand well how the .json data (scne file) works.
rtomb_03
(INACTIVE)

Return to NBA 2K21 Modding