blender and importer/exporter ver that works on facialhair_01.SCNE models

A hub for everything related to NBA 2K21 modding. Releases, previews, requests, and other modding discussion belongs here.

blender and importer/exporter ver that works on facialhair_01.SCNE models

Postby connseanery on Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:29 am

could someone please reference a version of blender and the importer/exporter addon that will allow export of facialhair model?

i've tried

2.78 with .96 2k19 importer/exporter
2.79b with .97 importer/exporter
2.80 with .97 importer/exporter

they allow export of the hihead.SCNE and hair_01.SCNE models fine but can't export the facialhair model once done editing in blender. the edits don't save upon export.

thank you
connseanery

Re: blender and importer/exporter ver that works on facialhair_01.SCNE models

Postby Shuajota on Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:07 pm

connseanery wrote:could someone please reference a version of blender and the importer/exporter addon that will allow export of facialhair model?

i've tried

they allow export of the hihead.SCNE and hair_01.SCNE models fine but can't export the facialhair model once done editing in blender. the edits don't save upon export.

thank you

I use 2.71.
Shuajota
NBA2K Mods: www.shuajota.com

Postby connseanery on Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:20 am

Shuajota wrote:
connseanery wrote:could someone please reference a version of blender and the importer/exporter addon that will allow export of facialhair model?

i've tried

thank you

I use 2.71.

Thanks, which importer/exporter ver?
connseanery

Postby Kyleswrld on Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:41 am

Shuajota wrote:

i've tried

thank you

I use 2.71.

Can you send what 2ktools, importer exporter you use
Kyleswrld

Postby Shuajota on Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:25 am

I´ve uploaded my Blender 2.71 with two versions of 2ktools plugin (one of both should work for you guys).
Blender 2.71: https://mega.nz/file/CR4AwYLa#0lZPTk7hE ... fWr3NkBzWg
2ktools plugin (separately): https://mega.nz/file/eZYVGIYS#-InXQuRou ... pUghtE4n-A
Shuajota

Postby connseanery on Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:36 am

appreciate the help in posting the links. i tried them out and i get the same error as when i use the version found on the blender site / nlsc tools section.

importing/exporting body, hair models is ok but the facialhair generates a traceback error.
https://imgur.com/a/lHUUtCO
connseanery

Postby Shuajota on Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:24 pm

connseanery wrote:appreciate the help in posting the links. i tried them out and i get the same error as when i use the version found on the blender site / nlsc tools section.

importing/exporting body, hair models is ok but the facialhair generates a traceback error.

This may be for two reasons.
1. You did not edit the .scne file correctly (you have to delete the different LODs)
2. You are editing a png from some Chinese modder, which as I have been able to verify, some of them are encrypted so that nobody can edit them.
Shuajota

Postby connseanery on Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:03 am

Shuajota wrote:
connseanery wrote:appreciate the help in posting the links. i tried them out and i get the same error as when i use the version found on the blender site / nlsc tools section.

This may be for two reasons.
1. You did not edit the .scne file correctly (you have to delete the different LODs)
2. You are editing a png from some Chinese modder, which as I have been able to verify, some of them are encrypted so that nobody can edit them.

I doublechecked the LODs are already cleared on the facialhair_01.SCNE.

Regarding the encryption, again the problem only exists when editing facialhair models. the same body and hair for a PNG work fine.

I thought it was related to a bug with some importer/exporter versions because trevor had fixed an issue with a bug back for 2k20 that made some versions not work on hair.
connseanery

Return to NBA 2K21 Modding